Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage -a PVP based Animal RPG. We accept all levels, from beginner to advanced, -we have NO WORD COUNT, a unique setting, world, and set up. Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage was created by animal role-players, for animal role-players, With a friendly staff, an easy to learn software, and a wide scale of diversity, we are ALWAYS welcoming new members to join our community. Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage.
Member No.: 57
Joined: 21-April 11
Borean Tundra Wolf Pack
The Borean Tundra Wolf Pack is facing hardships with the lack of available food. Slowly starving to death, the pack is facing a power struggle for those who would dare to take action against the feats of hunger and illness that are going throughout the lands. However, with the change of seasons from Winter melting into Spring, the pack will be making the journey north through the harsh atmosphere of the mountains and back into Khasid, claiming a new patch of land in the Winterguard Forests... Wolverine Territory.
Our sworn enemies are wolverines, and of course... those who seek to be a leader themselves.
We are an IC-Activity based pack
We accept OOC joining, but promotions are all based on your level of IC activity and IC events. We have many ranks because we give out many promotions - active wolves rise quickly, idle ones sink slowly.
Missions & Positions
You can request a position or task for your wolf ICly or OOCly. A position is something they are primarily responsible for and should be doing most of their time. For example: Fortune teller, herbalist, mafia leader, hitman, thief, merchant, pup sitter. A mission is a special IC activity. Feel free to request your own!
Stars are your "standing", how valuable you are to the pack. They are promotion, demotion, and special privileges. For each mission or "good" thing (Recruiting wolves, putting meat in caches, you name it...) completed, you get a star, and move up the next empty rank. For each mission failed, reprimand, or bad thing, you loose a star.
May 11 - Welcome Rebel
May 02 - Welcome Dimitria
May 01 - Pack Hunt
April 27 - Welcome Xulvic
April 24 - Pack Migration, a POACHER! blocks the way
April 6-16 - Pack Meeting : Welcome Advier, Garbai, Kanti
April 6 - We're dusting off and taking flight!
April 6 - Anput has won an alpha challenge by default
• No good, thieving, backstabbing, immoral scum
• Leadership power struggles
• Starving to death one day at a time
• At war with the wolverines
• Travel in pairs whenever Garbai might be around - unless you'd like to be murdered
• All rank challenges must be accepted
• Insubordination is considered a rank challenge.
• Never make a fellow wolf unable to work or stay alive
• Recruit everyone - as members, bed-warmers, or slaves
• Take what's not yours and give nothing back
• Never wrong a fellow Borean
• Laziness is frowned on, backstabbing encouraged
Rotten Traitors better come back from the dead with food
H i s t o r y
• Pack Meeting
• Anput challenges leadership, and when no one responds, wins by default
• In a bristle over leadership, Turn fights Garbai. In the heat of battle, Turn kills Thistle, and Saijin, overruling Garbai to retain his place.
• Turn kills his father to win the Borean Pack leadership