MSGRPG News
World Status

July CE 71
Seraph Status [Condition Red]
Transcendence Status [Condition Red]

Ongoing Operations:
[Kaohsiung Guardian]

ANNOUNCEMENTS

The board is open, register your account, register your characters, and get started today.

After receiving their finalized orders, the LCAM-00XA Seraph has departed from Carpentaria Base bound for Kaohsiung. Reports of renewed Earth Alliance interest in the region has ensured this is an assignment not to be taken lightly.

Summer recess has ended, expect Academy cadets to return for additional instruction.

Staff & Links

The Seraph Staff
Kenji | Oz. | Kage

Important Links
Rules
Our Story
Thread Tracker
Southern Winds Weyr RPGD Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RP Lovers || AFFILIATE WITH US ||

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Unfortunate Meeting (Oz)
+Oz.
Posted: May 13 2012, 07:22 PM

<3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Delilah laughed softly and pushed her bowl in front of Ren, "Go ahead, I ate enough," she said, before turning her attention to Shinn who had managed to earn dirty looks from a nearby table. The girl waved politely and offered a bright smile, something to encourage them not to bring their problems with Shinn over or cause more trouble.

"You really shouldn't be so mean, Shinn," Delilah chided, slowly finding herself drawn back to the open manga. She scanned the page casually, only continuing as a vague afterthought, "You'd make more friends that way. Isn't that right, Ren?"

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Cissnei Izuna || Malcolm Bishop || Melanie Bishop || Ritsuko Izuna
Charlotte Saint-Claire || Delilah Saint-Claire || Hotaru Izuna || Jean-Baptiste Salcroix || Kimiko Ozawa
Yukimura Izuna || Chitose Rise || Ryoshi Ozawa || Makoto Arisawa || Iori Izuna
Naeko Kaburagi || Mariya McKinney || Noel Oliver || Shinichi Tetsuro
Kai Tsunemori || Julien Salcroix || Shinobu Miura || Yuuhiro Habara
Razel Boudreaux || Konatsu Misaka || Tsurumi Juuzawa || Miu Minami
Shinn Asuka
Posted: May 18 2012, 04:40 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

''Yhea right, like if I need any !''

Wait a minute here... Is the girl actually teaching him a lesson right now!? Who is she!? To think that she can talk to him like that! And she supposed that Shinn didn't have any friends ! Well... It's kind of real that he doesn't have any , though the thought of such things should remain concealed in his privacy.

''W-Wait a moment! Are you trying to say that I don't have any friends!?''

Heck if he needed and wanted to make friends he'd probably have a bunch around him right now though... Wouldn't the same thing apply for the female also? Why would she decide to sit at the same table with him...? Is she trying to make some friends too? Surely she wouldn't go really far , reading these kinds of childish books all day long... Images and romantic scenes in every pages. So unrealistic...

''Now talking about me... Aren't you the same!? I bet that you don't have a lot of friends too!''

Embarrassed at the moment , the youth would derive his eyes upon the new arrived boy as he too would sit at his table and then begin to eat. Now why was his table becoming crowded all of a sudden? Things are happening so suddenly!
Seraph
Posted: May 21 2012, 11:41 AM

Member No.: 25

Ren dug right in because he hadn't eaten at all. It was good salad; really good. He wasn't really paying attention to what was going on anymore. He had started to think about his brother. He'd have to put up with him. Ren's twin brother was a bit of a pain but he wouldn't have to room with him so he guessed that was fine.

Dell had something but he was so spaced out he didn't really hear what she said so he only nodded in agreement.

He could still smell her lingering scent in his nose and it made his face redden even more. He needed to stay focused.

But she was really pretty...

--------------------
Ren Antheia ~ 3rd Year, Icarus Academy
+Oz.
Posted: May 21 2012, 04:38 PM

<3

Shinn's defensive remarks caused the girl to look up with interest. Something about the irate protest definitely suggested reality was closer to the opposite side and the final accusation only sealed Delilah's suspicion, "I don't?" she asked with a small laugh, it seemed like an odd point to argue. It wasn't entirely accurate either, there were a surprising number of manga enthusiasts enrolled in the Academy, even a "Club" dedicated to such literary pursuits...

Which, Delilah reminded herself, she needed to stop by at some point in order to pick up the latest group reader.

She shrugged again, friends or otherwise, being nice was supposed to be a given, "I don't usually eat here, I think the lawn is much nicer," Delilah continued, fidgeting in the seat and drawing her legs beneath her before lowering her eyes to the book, "But I guess it's good I came today, or Ren might have stayed lost and hungry and Shinn wouldn't have had such an interesting conversation,"

--------------------
Charlotte Saint-Claire || Delilah Saint-Claire || Hotaru Izuna || Jean-Baptiste Salcroix || Kimiko Ozawa
Shinn Asuka
Posted: May 24 2012, 05:03 PM

Rookie

Shinn would sit down in a unrespectful position as his tough attitude would take on once again commenting on the speech of the girl.

''Yhea right... Such an interesting conversation... Anyway what you guys are aiming for later?''

The youth clearly doesn't have any interest toward the two people that are currently infront of him however the fact that why they were at this academy intrigued him. Indeed , Shinn was this kind of people. The type were they tend to hide their inner feelings while expressing a bold and offensive attitude , after all having witnessed his parent's deaths right before his very eyes has made a traumatic change upon Shinn's personality. He wasn't always like this as he was once a very cheerful and open boy!
Seraph
Posted: May 24 2012, 06:20 PM

"ZAFT high council... I want to follow in my sister's footsteps. It's what she'd want me to do" Ren answered Shinn's question. There was a very slight hint of sadness in his voice but it was hidden behind a shy smile.

His sister, Nymphee Antheia, was a member of the ZAFT high council; a purple coat. However two years ago she was killed in a terrorist attack. She was the only fatality despite the numerous others that were injured. She had sacrificed her own life to save the others caught in the attack and because of her no one else died that day. His big sister was his greatest inspiration.

"I'm here to become stronger so I can fight against those blue cosmos bastards who took her life" he clenched his fist. However after he said this his smile returned and he looked at Dell.

"I'd like to see your manga collection if you'd be willing to show m-me.... and b-be your friend."

This post has been edited by Seraph on May 24 2012, 06:22 PM

--------------------
+Oz.
Posted: May 24 2012, 07:09 PM

<3

While Shinn didn't exactly seem particularly impressed by the explanation, it was amusing to note that he pushed the conversation along nevertheless. The girl finally closed her novel thoughtfully as the topic shifted toward the future. Ren answered first, surprising the girl with his own determined plan. High Council was a very notable goal to strive for, and an even greater feat when Delilah considered she had barely given any thought to her own future.

Like Ren, the girl was following in her sister's footsteps -- maybe even more than that, it was just how her family had been. It was almost a tradition and no one had expected anything from the siblings except for their future role as pilots to continue the Saint-Claire lineage. The pressure filled environment showed its effectiveness when she managed to lead the entering class in qualifying tests, but Delilah was simply going through the motions.

The second year set aside the troubling thoughts, however, and mirrored Ren's smile when he expressed his interest in her manga collection, "Ah! Of course, you can even borrow some of the ones you like, I have lending copies also~!" she declared proudly. The desire to be friends also merited a growing grin and the girl slid beside Ren, producing a camera phone with so little effort it must have been a well practiced move, "Then smile!"

Delilah snapped the picture at arm's length without hesitation and the phone disappeared just as quickly as it had arrived. Realizing she hadn't answered Shinn's question yet, "You know, I guess I'll be a pilot when I finally graduate," Delilah mused. In all honesty she'd be happy with anything that let her have time to herself, and it wasn't like she really hated the idea of being a pilot -- she still thought her older sister was much too cool. These were just things she was still sorting out, "What about you, Shinnie? In the future you... Want to be in a picture with us also, right? Haha,"

--------------------
Shinn Asuka
Posted: May 26 2012, 06:13 AM

Rookie

Shinn would finish his meal as he would find the burnt stake rather good , even if other person said otherwise. Just the mere fact of having food to eat would be enough for the boy as he noticed that there are people out there in the world that doesn't even have a bread to eat. They fight everyday for the sake of their survival , and Shinn just couldn't stand and do nothing as the least he would be able to do for them is to not waste food just because it's bad tasting like a certain someone...

Grabbing his pink cellphone and putting it back into his pocket , Shinn would listen to the conversation between the other boy and Delilah as he would prepare for his leave.

''Do what ever you want... If you want a photo , then we'll just take it later!''

The youth would get up as he would turn his back toward the two then give a hand sign for his leave. A smirk would form upon the boy's lips as he would have secretly developed an interest toward the two students that he would have just talked. Saying his farewell in a rather monotone voice , this would be a rare thing that Shinn would do.

''Farewell , we'll meet again in the future I'm sure...''

Walking out of the cafeteria while going through the automatic folding glass door , Shinn would have decided to head back to his room to relax a bit. After all , all this talking and arguing with the two person that he had meet at the cafeteria has made his day.
Seraph
Posted: May 27 2012, 09:41 PM

When Dell said she'd let him borrow some of her manga copies he lit up with a overjoyed smile. Even more when she said they could be friends. "T-Thank you Dell I'm glad you sai- HEY AH!!" he turned seven different shades of pink ad red when Dell slid close to him and produced a camera phone. The picture she immortalized on film was one of Ren's blushing face and shy, awkward smile.

She'ssoclosetomewhatshouldIdoIdon'tknowohmygod

His mind basically shut down at that moment and he fainted.

For real.

Ren may have, possibly, played up his shyness a tad but he was still at his heart a shy person and the suddenly closeness of an attractive female had overloaded his poor mind causing him to shut down.

Dell might need to reboot him.

--------------------
+Oz.
Posted: May 28 2012, 04:36 PM

<3

"Oh?" Delilah scrunched her nose up in response to the boy's hasty departure. What was that all about? He hadn't even answered his own question before leaving them behind. How strange. Of course the reaction seemed like just as good a topic as any to discuss; perhaps Ren knew why someone might have acted in such a way. Still propped against the second boy, she only noticed the lack of response after a moment of reflection.

"Ren? Ah... ah, Shinn?" seeking out help, Delilah found Shinn had already disappeared. She bit her lip and quickly fanned Ren with her book. Didn't she just finish a class that had gone over the first-aid standards? What was she supposed to do...?

Delilah shimmed along the bench, pulling her legs up to sit on and putting space between them again, so that she could lower Ren into a laying position on his back. Trying to think back to the class, she could vaguely recall an instructor standing in the front with a dummy, as well as an odd mixture of manga plots... Elevate?

It was either his head or his legs. Or she was remembering the wrong things.

Quickly out of options, she lifted his head and rested it on her lap, still fanning with the novel, "...Reeeen?" the girl called, peering down at him.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Special Affiliates
Naruto: Tales of Shinobi The Star Gazers: A Naruto RPG

Copyright © 2014 Seraph Team. All rights reserved.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Skin Vox created by Nephos of the IFSZ