MSGRPG News
World Status

July CE 71
LCAM-00XA Seraph Status [Stand-by]
Location [Kaohsiung Mass Driver Facility]
Ongoing Operations: [Kaohsiung Support]
Mission Log
ANNOUNCEMENTS

The board is open, register your account, register your characters, and get started today.

After receiving their finalized orders, the LCAM-00XA Seraph has departed from Carpentaria Base bound for Kaohsiung. Reports of renewed Earth Alliance interest in the region has ensured this is an assignment not to be taken lightly.

Summer recess has ended, expect Academy cadets to return for additional instruction.

Staff & Links

Admin: [x] [x] [x]
OMNI Mod: [x]
Rules
Our Story
Getting Started
GSC RPGCollection One Piece Revival

Under Construction. Again.
Oz.
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 05:03 PM

<3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Hello hello~ Oz has gundamjacked the board! (See, I'm learning.) A few more changes are soon to follow, but it might be a little slow because I'm still watching the anime so that I can figure out what we're suppose to do.

Until then...

There isn't much to do. So feel free to bookmark us and come back later. Hopefully things will be happening by then! I suppose at this point, you can ignore anything that hasn't been posted by me (or received recent edits by me) because it all doesn't count any more. We're going back to what I know. Admittedly it's not all that much, but I'm watching Seed and Destiny so we will be doing a Seed board.

Timeline isn't set either, so unfortunately you can't start on your characters yet. It will depend on how I like the ending. tongue.gif

Oh, but I can tell you the concept! The board is going to be based on a single ship (with room for more later, depending on how it goes) and also a military academy. I think it will be ZAFT because their uniforms are spiffy (btw, Orb uniforms are super spiffy but I don't want to deal with the ranks and stuff. OZ CAN ONLY ABSORB SO MUCH! Color coordination is so convenient).

Look at the banner~ That's our ship, the Seraph. It's actually the Archangel but people can't tell. Right? Right? Hush, pretend. There will be discrepancies, I suppose. But we'll just call this an AU Gundam Seed RPG. We're a little different!

Anyway, you can register and ask me questions if you want. There's also the chat box at the bottom of the page (I know, you're not blind but I'm trying to be helpful and make this look really long and important.) Oz will slowly be working behind the scenes and maybe this lovely board will have members again.

<3
Oz

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Cissnei Izuna || Malcolm Bishop || Melanie Bishop || Ritsuka Izuna
Charlotte Saint-Claire || Delilah Saint-Claire || Hotaru Izuna || Jean-Baptiste Salcroix || Kimiko Ozawa
Yukimura Izuna || Chitose Rise || Ryoshi Ozawa || Makoto Arisawa || Iori Izuna
Naeko Kaburagi || Mariya McKinney || Noel Oliver || Shinichi Tetsuro
Oz.
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:00 PM

<3

Ah, I'm back so soon with some updates!

Rules, character template, and mobile weapon templates have been updated!

If you're curious, I'm on episode 47 of Destiny. If they kill Mu2 I will be mad and we may fall farther behind schedule. CaptainxCommander <3 Haha,

--------------------
Charlotte Saint-Claire || Delilah Saint-Claire || Hotaru Izuna || Jean-Baptiste Salcroix || Kimiko Ozawa
Oz.
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:01 PM

<3

Updates again. Hooray progress! I have been adding the main boards we will be using. Also currently filling in all the little information bubbles beneath them.

You should be able to find some new information regarding Icarus XIII, our completely original addition to the Seed universe and the adapted Military Academy that now sits inside of it. Added a character census, which is completely empty since it's only you and me at the moment but it should give prospective members a good idea of what we're looking for to get underway.

Also edited the rank listing.

If all is well, we might officially be open by the weekend.

<3
Oz

Oh, and PS, I finished Gundam. It was nice. If you haven't guessed, hearts for Mu and Murrue. <33

This post has been edited by Oz. on Apr 30 2012, 06:03 PM

--------------------
Oz.
Posted: May 1 2012, 06:25 PM

<3

Done done done done~! Mostly. We have lovely images, I have filled in the last of the information things, and there's a rough direction for the plot.

Now to test things out. First thing first is a board e-mail! Which I will send out after writing this update, lol. Which also means there is a chance that people reading this have just received my e-mail. Hello~!

Obviously things are a little different on the board. No more Solaria and Universal Century, because I watched SEED and no one was here to the tyrannical overhaul of the board story~ <3

Now to remind you, there are other SEED sites which you should be posting on. So go on and get some of that stuff finished first. This one is a little different as explained before because it has a narrower focus. Sorry Earth Alliance fans, we currently aren't in any shape to support another faction (we can't even support a full faction because everyone likes to get really spread out doing their own things, lol). So it's just the ship and the academy.

If this maybe sound like something that might be interesting, come play!

Aside from minor things, we are officially open.

--------------------
Kenji Isaiah
Posted: May 1 2012, 09:20 PM

Head Administrator

Member No.: 5

Well someone has been busy! biggrin.gif Great work so far, Oz smile.gif I shall lend a hand any way necessary! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Oz.
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:29 AM

<3

Hello Kenji~! We're going to start advertising soon again. Hopefully more members return and we find new ones also.

--------------------
Kenji Isaiah
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:01 AM

Head Administrator

Member No.: 5

Defintely! biggrin.gif i might even have some friends that may be interested! :0

--------------------
user posted image
Oz.
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:04 AM

<3

I see. ^-^ That would be good.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1244 seconds | Archive
Skin Vox created by Nephos of the IFSZ