Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Luciana Carro. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

New members' introduction, Feel free to introduce yourself!
Solium
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 07:36 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

New Members Introduction

Hello Luicana fans! Its me, "Solium". Infamous Battlestar Galactica fan artist and moderator/admin for this site. If any one visits Hangerdeck5, Skiffy or RA, little introduction is needed by me. I am a huge BSG fan and a fan of Luciana's excellent work in the series! I created this forum for the specific reason of promoting Luciana's character Kat on BSG and her acting career.

tongue.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
aloysius
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 09:17 PM

Unregistered

hi, I'm aloysius, also known as aryali. Been a Battlestar Galactica fan since August 2005. Glad to be here. biggrin.gif
Solium
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 09:46 PM

HO!HO!HO!

Thank you for joining Ary! Every fan board is brighter when you are around. smile.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
Lex
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 05:17 AM

German Ambassador

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Hi there, my name is René. I'm 27 and live in a small German town called Goch, about 100 miles north of Cologne. I love Galactica (old and new), Firefly, Trek, Stargate, Babylon 5 and (don't hit me) Veronica Mars wub.gif

I work as admin, writer and newsreporter for Caprica City, the biggest German BSG-site, and for the Trekzone Network.

In real live, I'm a survejor.

Solium forced me to join showed me this shiny board, so here I am. You may also know me from the Nicki Clyne board or Hangar Deck 5

--------------------
Why you should watch "VERONICA MARS"

The Doctor: History says there was an explosion here. Who am I to argue?
Rose: Usually you're the first in line.
Solium
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 05:49 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Welcome Lex! Now I didnt have to twist your arm all that much, did I? tongue.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
Lex
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 10:05 AM

German Ambassador

Member No.: 4

Not really, no. You had me at 'hello' wink.gif

friends3.gif

--------------------
Why you should watch "VERONICA MARS"

The Doctor: History says there was an explosion here. Who am I to argue?
Rose: Usually you're the first in line.
Shadowcat
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 12:31 PM

Flygirl

Member No.: 5

Huhu

My name is Marion and I come from Stuttgart.I am 26 Years old and am working [in my free Time to smile.gif] in the German Red Cross.
In the German BSG Forum Caprica City is my Nickname Mirage [ the Callyicon is from me wink.gif]
This is a very nice Forum wub.gif

LG Shadowcat hello.gif

I hope that my English is not so terrible

--------------------
user posted image
Solium
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 01:48 PM

HO!HO!HO!

Hello Shadowcat! Welcome to the board and thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy your visit. biggrin.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
aloysius
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 03:18 PM

Unregistered

hi, Lex and shadowcat!!! biggrin.gif
The_Merovingian
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 09:27 PM

Curious On Looker

Member No.: 7

Hello, many of you know me as "The Merovingian"...and I guess...that's what I'm known as here too.

I help run the online BSG Encyclopedia, www.BattlestarWiki.org

Please read our articles on Lt. Louanne "Kat" Katraine here: http://www.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Louanne_Katraine

And our (at present, embarrasingly small) article on Luci here: http://www.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Luciana_Carro (though most of our cast articles are kind of slim so far)

--------------------
user posted image
Solium
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 09:50 PM

HO!HO!HO!

Hi Mero! Thanks for the links and information. If possible I will try and acquire an official bio for you. No promises but I will try. wink.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
manipulator
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 12:25 AM

Moderately neato

Member No.: 10

I am so glad you started this forum, Solium!

When not gearing up to cheer on my team the Pittsburgh Steelers, I use Photoshop as a tool for good and evil, and I'm an Administrator at HangarDeck 5 and a moderator at Ragnar Anchorage. I've been a fan of BSG since the mini, and a Lucci fan since her first appearance in "Act of Contrition." She's a big reason why "Scar" is one of my all-time favorite episodes of the series.

Anyway, I love the digs, and thanks again cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I named by Jeep Grand Cherokee Luanne
Shadowcat
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 05:13 AM

Flygirl

Member No.: 5

Hi ihrs hello.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Solium
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 05:37 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Hi Manip! This board was a long time coming. I reserved the name way back in January (06)

Scar is one of my favorite episodes too. Not only because its the first episode that features Kat, but because I thought Luciana met and exceeded the challenge presented to her in the script.

--------------------
It came with shoes
CylonGod
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 07:03 AM

Curious On Looker

Member No.: 9

CylonGod here. The same as on Ragnar Anchorage, Skiffy, HD5 and other sites. This site looks great Solium. Great job with it!
Luciana does do a great job with her character Kat in Scar. I do believe she was in earler episodes though. The one where Starbuck trains the nuggets comes to mind as well as the one where she is addicted to the stims. She did a great job in all of them. Hopefully she gets more screen time in S3. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
aniko11
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 11:32 PM

Curious On Looker

Member No.: 13

Thank you so much for creating this board! I'm also registered on the Nicki Clyne Fan Site, but anyway. My name is Aniko. I'm from Hungary, I'm 25 years old and I work as a teacher.

I liked Luciana's character since she first appeared in BGS and Scar is definitely my favourite episode of Battlestar Galactica.
manipulator
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 01:06 AM

Moderately neato

Member No.: 10

The more the merrier in here! Welcome biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I named by Jeep Grand Cherokee Luanne
Solium
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 04:29 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Welcome aniko11. I think its really cool to hear from fans from around the world. hello.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
Pedda
  Posted: Aug 11 2006, 04:38 AM

Lucci Worshiper

Member No.: 6

Hi all! hello.gif

Just like Glory couldn't get rid off Ben, I accidentally show up wherever my fellow cutie Lex tries to meet new squee girls. biggrin.gif

A 22-year old guy from Erfurt, a beautiful mid-sized city in central Germany, I've been studying political science and economics for almost four years (including a year at Essex Uni in Colchester (UK)). If everything goes fine, I'll graduate in a couple of weeks. "Congrats to taxi driving!", you say? Think again! A political science major may rise to the position of showrunner of the best TV show ever! wink.gif

Apropos of BSG: A devoted fan of the new series, I am one of the founders and the editor in chief of Caprica City (see sig). Luciana Carro's Kat quickly emerged as my favorite (female) character. Thus it comes at no surprise that "Scar" ranks among my three favorite episodes.

To be honest, when Lex told me about this new site of yours, Solium, I was somewhat shocked. Because impressed by both Lucci and the success of the Nicki board, I planned to launch something similar for the Kat actress and had even started to collected materials. Frak! sad.gif Anyway, I'm sure this site is in good and crafty hands.

P.S.: I posted a news on CC that announced the launch of this fan board.
Solium
Posted: Aug 11 2006, 05:17 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Welcome Pedda! I am very glad you joined. I have been fortunate in meeting the very best of fans. Loyal and friendly. biggrin.gif

I was very surprised no one else put up a fan board for Luciana myself. It is something I had planned since January and even reserved the board name. But no worries, the more fan boards, the merrier. laughinggr.gif

Hopefully it will work out where I can get an official web site for Lucci too. thumbsup.gif

Thank you for the announcement on your site as well. yahoo.gif

Solium

--------------------
It came with shoes
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3993 seconds | Archive

Affiliate Links

Caprica City   Luciana on Facebook   Luciana Carro Fans