Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Luciana Carro. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Crossroads (media), Lucci in Germany (Nov. 2007)
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 05:01 PM

Touched by an angel

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 11

Because my camera isn't well suited to photograph in a dimly lit room from far away, photographing outside the panels wasn't really allowed in most cases and I didn't want to bother Lucci that much with photographing, I only took a few photos of her.
The few I tried to make of the panels aren't really good, so I won't bother posting the here.
You can see a lot of nice pictures in Lex' archive which he posted here .

Aside of the panels I only made three pictures of Lucci, you can see them right here:

1. user posted image

This picture shows Lucci during the party on Saturday night. We had a lot of fun there. The other nice girl is our newest fan board member, Marion. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this photo.

2. user posted image

Here you can see a very happy FrostyJG with Lucci. This picture was also taken at the party.

3. user posted image

This picture shows a photo of Lucci on the screen in the main convention room. This picture is kind of funny, can you see why?

Yes of course, as you probably noticed the girl sitting in the audience at the left side of the picture with the camera is Lucci, photographing her photographs on the screen. laugh.gif

--------------------
I ate French fries from Lucci's plate

user posted image
Michael
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 05:12 PM

Lucciholic

Group: Members
Member No.: 103

laugh.gif lucci stalking lucci rofl2.gif

hm after thinking about it, could it be the truth that she was the only guest who watched other guests? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
half a woman, half a goddess...

user posted image

www.lucianacarro.de
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 05:27 PM

Touched by an angel

Yes, the other guests never attended the panels of other actors. Lucci, while not staying for the full duration of the panels, sometimes watched at least part of the Q&As. I think this is kind of cute, it's one of the details which shows that she is a normal, down to earth woman. wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Solium
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 07:53 PM

HO!HO!HO!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the awesome pics Frosty! You may have only taken a few but they are priceless. clap.gif Now I hope you printed that one of you and Lucci and framed it. wub.gif

I am not surprised Lucci was as interested in being a spectator as she was a guest. Everything everyone has said about Lucci confirms shes just an angel who loves life and loves people. friends3.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 08:58 AM

Touched by an angel

Yes, Lucci gives a lot of love, and I hope we were able to give her some love back in return.

Sometimes I wish I had made more pictures, but I really didn't want to stalk her with the camera. I didn't want to treat her like a fan who just wants to get a lot of pictures of his favorite actress, but as a friend, because that's how she treated us. And that's what impressed me the most at these cons, she really treats us as friends and she is so big-hearted. wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Lex
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 09:05 AM

German Ambassador

Member No.: 4

Don't worry. Lucci took more pictures of us than we all combined rofl2.gif

Funny how she took photos of every single plate in that German restaurant. But I can relate, I would've done the same. wink.gif

--------------------
Why you should watch "VERONICA MARS"

The Doctor: History says there was an explosion here. Who am I to argue?
Rose: Usually you're the first in line.
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 09:50 AM

Touched by an angel

Lucci taking pictures of all the plates was funny and cute. Lucci likes food, and she wanted to discover the German specialties. smile.gif
She said she had a Japanese friend who took pictures of everything, and Lucci assumed that habit.

--------------------

user posted image
Solium
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 04:00 PM

HO!HO!HO!

but I really didn't want to stalk her with the camera

Frosty your a gentleman and a scholar. wink.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
Michael
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 04:11 PM

Lucciholic

after checking my cam, i also don't have got many fotos this time.... same reason as jochen got. i also got only the fotoshooting one this time.... but as an replacement i got wonderfull pics while dancing with her... she's doing great.... a dancing partner i would like to have at the time i was at the dancingschool... wink.gif

--------------------

user posted image

www.lucianacarro.de
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 03:05 PM

Touched by an angel

Someone posted a photo slideshow on YouTube. While the pictures are of course very low quality (hey, it's YouTube), they succeed in conveying an impression of how much fun everyone (including the stars) had at the Crossroads convention. smile.gif

The clip includes photos of Luciana at the party and performing the workshop, there even is a photo of the two bowling teams. (There was a charity auction where people could bid on being a team member for a bowling match. One team was lead by Lucci, the other by Chuck Campbell. Lucci's team won. cool.gif )

This is my favorite picture:
user posted image

You just have to love what she can do with her face! wub.gif And her hairstyle looks wild. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Lex
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 03:42 PM

German Ambassador

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (FrostyJG @ Nov 28 2007, 03:05 PM)
Lucci's team won. cool.gif

...twice thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Why you should watch "VERONICA MARS"

The Doctor: History says there was an explosion here. Who am I to argue?
Rose: Usually you're the first in line.
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:16 PM

Touched by an angel

Indeed. Once the other team only lost narrowly, the other time her team wiped the floor with the opponnents. 2:0 for Lucci, yeah!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Michael
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:22 PM

Lucciholic

and no she didn't break her fingers like she'd said at the dinner wink.gif it was funny when she said that she couldn't play bwling, because she hadn't done it for a long time. her face was really cute while she said that. blush.gif

--------------------

user posted image

www.lucianacarro.de
Solium
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:52 PM

HO!HO!HO!

This is my favorite picture:
user posted image

Wow, that is a priceless face! wub.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
Pedda
Posted: Nov 8 2008, 09:31 PM

Lucci Worshiper

Member No.: 6

Today, links to no less than eight external galleries (with more than one hundred photos) were added to the Fansite's Crossroads pictures page. kat_paws.gif As far as I know, the only good photos missing are those taken by Marcel, and we'll put them up sooner or later.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy all the goodness. And all those who had the privilege of attending that event are certain to remember the countless precious or adorable moments, particularly Lucci's hilarious WLIIA performance.

user posted image
(by Jadda)

@Frosty: I wish someone volunteered to download all of this... unsure.gif
FrostyJG
Posted: Nov 9 2008, 04:19 AM

Touched by an angel

Yes, I'll download them all. wink.gif

The "Whose line is it anyway?" was really wonderful. I can't mention often enough how much I love Lucci's different facial expressions. wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Pedda
Posted: Sep 17 2009, 11:32 AM

Lucci Worshiper

Member No.: 6

Remember the incredibly cute video Lex recorded while he and I were interviewing her?

Lex uploaded it to YouTube

wub.gif

Sigh, those were the happy times...
Solium
Posted: Sep 17 2009, 11:47 AM

HO!HO!HO!

Oh yeah that video is adorable. wub.gif
So is that "other" video...... naughty.gif

--------------------
It came with shoes
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1565 seconds | Archive

Affiliate Links

Caprica City   Luciana on Facebook   Luciana Carro Fans