Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Lloyd England - Pentagon Cabbie, Light pole hit his cab
steve
Posted: Mar 17 2006, 10:42 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

I was reading the LC Blog and saw a link to the Bob Pugh Movie site.

While reading different things on this site, I came across this picture of a cab driver who's cab was supposedly hit by light pole #1.

user posted image
Picture of Cab driver and cab, found at <a href='http://pentagonresearch.com/images/021.jpg' target='_blank'>http://pentagonresearch.com/images/021.jpg</a>

There must be a way to track down this eye-witness. There is a phone number and licence plate very clear in the picture.

I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but I thought I would bring it up in case no one has.
JFK
Posted: Mar 18 2006, 12:12 AM

Unregistered

in THIS thread on letsroll911.org Merc Mercy has researched the cab story and come up with some unexpected conclusions/questions.

Check it out. wink.gif
peteLI
Posted: Mar 18 2006, 05:36 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 300

One of the other eyewitnesses posts at http://board.crewcial.org/ . I don't remember his username but if you register you can get to a search function and search it.

I would have done the work for ya but my account isn't logging in.
xtratabasco
Posted: Apr 11 2006, 02:59 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 587

QUOTE (steve @ Mar 17 2006, 10:42 PM)
I was reading the LC Blog and saw a link to the Bob Pugh Movie site.

While reading different things on this site, I came across this picture of a cab driver who's cab was supposedly hit by light pole #1.

user posted image
Picture of Cab driver and cab, found at <a href='http://pentagonresearch.com/images/021.jpg' target='_blank'>http://pentagonresearch.com/images/021.jpg</a>

There must be a way to track down this eye-witness. There is a phone number and licence plate very clear in the picture.

I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but I thought I would bring it up in case no one has.

The noise of this plane flying 4 feet off the ground over cars and people's heads would also cause the cars to fly off the roads and ear drums to completly burst. It hurts to hear a 757 taking off hundreds of feet away, let alone 4.

Look at this video, there is a better one done by the Air Force but I cant find it.

http://shawn811.groglives.com/Jet%20Flip%20Plane_small.gif

An engine operates on the application of Sir Isaac Newton's third law of physics: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is called thrust. This law is demonstrated in simple terms by releasing an inflated balloon and watching the escaping air propel the balloon in the opposite direction. In the basic turbojet engine, air enters the front intake and is compressed, then forced into combustion chambers where fuel is sprayed into it and the mixture is ignited. Gases which form expand rapidly and are exhausted through the rear of the combustion chambers. These gases exert equal force in all directions, providing forward thrust as they escape to the rear.

In other words anyone who saw or was in their car at a close range of these engines would have been toast.
Culhavoc
Posted: Apr 25 2006, 08:50 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Yet Another Flight 77 “witness” Emerges

Culhavoc
April 25th, 2006
Deconstructing a False-Flag Operation

user posted image

Lloyd England, whos name when included with the word "pentagon" returns zero results in google, told a reporter "The plane was so low it hit the light pole, and when it hit the pole it knocked the light part off and nothing came through the car but the pole itself."
(source)

England's claim comes at a time when the U.S. Government has been campaigning to reinforce the official story of 9/11. As I noted in a previous blog entry, the introduction of erroneous evidence in the Moussaoui sentencing trial coupled with a flood of books and film on the subject make it clear that this is a concerted effort designed to shape public opinion.

Of the four alleged planes involved in the attacks, flights 77 and 93 are the most heavily debated. With 9/11 truth reaching critical mass, it's quite understandable that the 9/11 perps would attempt to shore up their version of events by any means neccessary. Too bad for them it's quite obvious.

-Culhavoc

This post has been edited by Culhavoc on Apr 25 2006, 09:31 PM
sg1
Posted: Apr 25 2006, 09:01 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,081

QUOTE (Culhavoc @ Apr 25 2006, 08:50 PM)
With 9/11 truth reaching critical mass, it's quite understandable that the 9/11 perps would attempt to shore up their version of events by any means neccessary. Too bad for them it's quite obvious.

-Culhavoc

Or create something else to take the heat away from 9-11? Let's hope not...
behind
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 01:54 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,248

But... wait wait wait! He is one of the key witness. He can not "Emerges" like that!

This post has been edited by behind on Apr 26 2006, 01:55 PM
Culhavoc
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 02:01 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (behind @ Apr 26 2006, 01:54 PM)
But... wait wait wait!  He is one of the key witness.  He can not "Emerges" like that!

Pretty crazy eh? It appears as though the 9/11 perps sat on this guy for over 4 years and put him to use when 9/11 truth is reaching critical mass.

user posted image

This, in addtion to the recently released photos of alleged UA93 and AA77 wreckage, introduced in the Moussaoui sentencing trial.

-Culhavoc

This post has been edited by Culhavoc on Apr 26 2006, 02:07 PM
Method
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 02:06 PM

I could've used a little more cowbell.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,012

The enemy is smart and cunning.

We must become smarter and more cunning.

Protect the people.

We shall be victorious.

Meth thumbsup.gif
Culhavoc
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 04:23 PM

Group Icon

I am still having a hard time finding Lloyd England referenced in mainstream media. It's as though he never existed. However, survivorsfundproject.org published the following:

This page was last modified: 3/17/2006

Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story

Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years. But Lloyd’s story is different from most other Survivors’ Fund clients. His life and livelihood was changed by the path of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

Police started to arrive on the scene and forced Lloyde to move. They urged the bystanders to leave the area in case there was another explosion. Lloyde was forced to abandon his car in the middle of the street to begin the long walk home. As he made his way on foot up Route 395, he met a man who had been working at the Pentagon. Walking side by side they found a dollar bill lying in the road. They picked it up, tore it in half, each signed one half and traded with each other. Parting ways each took half of a torn dollar with a stranger’s name on it. Lloyde still keeps this tangible reminder of his experience on 9/11.

Lloyde says the hardest part of his journey since 9/11 has been trying to survive without money. He realized once he got home the morning of September 11th that he would not be able to work without his car—it is his livelihood. He was without a vehicle for two months until he purchased a used car with the help of American Red Cross funds. They were the only people to come to his aid in the beginning until his daughter came across the Survivors’ Fund. With the help of his case manager and financial support from the Fund, he has been able to afford his monthly expenses, something he struggled with after 9/11. “I’m not accustomed to people helping me,” he says. “I’m amazed that there are people there just to do that.”

Lloyde tends to keep his feelings to himself. He is quiet, respectful and humble when speaking of his experiences. When asked if it helps him to talk about September 11th, he says, “I don’t know. There are things I’d like to forget.” The remnants of September 11, the reminders are all over for him but he concludes, “surviving hasn’t been easy, but it can be done.”

To have your own survivor story included on the Survivor Stories page, please contact your case manager.
http://www.survivorsfundproject.org/SFPFin...ients/lloyd.asp

This report ONLY makes sense if the explosion that is mentioned is the secondary explosion in the Pentagon's outer ring and not the impact of whatever hit the building.

-Culhavoc

This post has been edited by Culhavoc on Apr 26 2006, 06:43 PM
behind
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 10:59 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

This is intresting. I remember serval months ago it was some talk about him at Lets Roll Forum.
Style
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 11:46 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 455

That part in his story is quite suspect.

There's two points to be noted here.

1. He never says he saw the plane hit. He says he saw a plane flying overhead, and a light pole falling down. So if his retelling is accurate.

The possibility remains that there might have been a plane in the area. The light pole might have been knocked down. Once the light pole was knocked down, it is possible that the explosion did not occur until some time after because it was not the plane that hit the building.

2. Why did he have to get a new car? if you look at any photo. All he would have to do is replace a windshield. Unless the government confisgated his car.

This post has been edited by Style on Apr 26 2006, 11:48 PM
behind
Posted: Apr 27 2006, 12:02 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Yes, it is very strange. This gay is "suspicious"

Like I say before... very interesting.

steve
Posted: Apr 27 2006, 01:11 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 21

Upon looking at this pitcture again, I realized there are no skid marks anywhere on the road around this car. So there is no damage to the car or the road, except the windshield. It sure looks like the driver parked, and whacked the windshield with a crowbar to me.
Syd
Posted: May 3 2006, 07:11 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,682

Hi there,

Given that it does not seem to be a ligit cab, I don;t think that the picture of the guy would be a credable witness...

I posted this on another thread here:

(I go babbling on abit to set up the above pic)

...I looked up the phone number on 411.com and there was no number listed for what I am assuming would be 202-546-4500, the area code for Washington DC.

The correct number for the cab company is:

Capitol Cab CO
3341 Benning Rd Ne, Washington, DC 20019
(202) 636-1600

that and the car looks to be parked diagonally across the road, with lane barriers behind it. Is it blocking traffic on purpose?

Can anyone look up the plates on the cab to see who they belong to?
DJLegacy2k1
Posted: May 3 2006, 07:42 AM

DJ Legacy aka The Truth

Group: Banned
Member No.: 769

QUOTE (Syd @ May 3 2006, 02:11 AM)
Hi there,

Given that it does not seem to be a ligit cab, I don;t think that the picture of the guy would be a credable witness...

I posted this on another thread here:

(I go babbling on abit to set up the above pic)

...I looked up the phone number on 411.com and there was no number listed for what I am assuming would be 202-546-4500, the area code for Washington DC.

The correct number for the cab company is:

Capitol Cab CO
3341 Benning Rd Ne, Washington, DC 20019
(202) 636-1600

that and the car looks to be parked diagonally across the road, with lane barriers behind it. Is it blocking traffic on purpose?

Can anyone look up the plates on the cab to see who they belong to?

Did you call the cab company and ask about it? I tried to do a Reverse Plate Search but they cost like 25-75$ a pop....

This post has been edited by DJLegacy2k1 on May 3 2006, 07:51 AM
Syd
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:04 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,682

No, I just looked up the number but did not call the company
Russell Pickering
Posted: May 4 2006, 12:11 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,722

Here are some details on the cab driver.

Cab driver/Pole number 1.

Main Lamp Pole Page

Russell

CubanJ
Posted: May 4 2006, 03:23 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,058

This is the first time I've read into the cab driver story... great stuff.

The lamppost was supposedly knocked onto his cab by the plane, and he (and 'The Flash' passerby) had enough time to stop, get out and pull the lamppost off his car before the plane (or missile) hit???

These guys are fast as lightning! They defy time! They should do shoe commercials!

rolleyes.gif
J
Killtown
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 07:46 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

This is weird. It's as if the cabbie didn't hear the explosion of the "plane". Also note that the windshield of the cab is broken, but the hood is completely untouched.

user posted image hi-res

Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story

Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years. But Lloyd’s story is different from most other Survivors’ Fund clients. His life and livelihood was changed by the path of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

Police started to arrive on the scene and forced Lloyde to move. They urged the bystanders to leave the area in case there was another explosion. Lloyde was forced to abandon his car in the middle of the street to begin the long walk home. As he made his way on foot up Route 395, he met a man who had been working at the Pentagon. Walking side by side they found a dollar bill lying in the road. They picked it up, tore it in half, each signed one half and traded with each other. Parting ways each took half of a torn dollar with a stranger’s name on it. Lloyde still keeps this tangible reminder of his experience on 9/11.

Lloyde says the hardest part of his journey since 9/11 has been trying to survive without money. He realized once he got home the morning of September 11th that he would not be able to work without his car—it is his livelihood. He was without a vehicle for two months until he purchased a used car with the help of American Red Cross funds. They were the only people to come to his aid in the beginning until his daughter came across the Survivors’ Fund. With the help of his case manager and financial support from the Fund, he has been able to afford his monthly expenses, something he struggled with after 9/11. “I’m not accustomed to people helping me,” he says. “I’m amazed that there are people there just to do that.”

Lloyde tends to keep his feelings to himself. He is quiet, respectful and humble when speaking of his experiences. When asked if it helps him to talk about September 11th, he says, “I don’t know. There are things I’d like to forget.” The remnants of September 11, the reminders are all over for him but he concludes, “surviving hasn’t been easy, but it can be done.”

http://www.survivorsfundproject.org/SFPFin...ients/lloyd.asp

Sanders
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 07:58 AM

Unregistered

Screw the hood, something's seriously wrong with TIME in his story.

As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes.

Now the plane slows down suddenly to 10 mph while...

Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole,

The airliner suddenly resumed speed, struck the Pentagon, and...

they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

laughing1.gif
Shoestring
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 11:58 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,818

There is another article about this here:

9/11 Survivor Wants Life For Moussaoui
Broken Light Pole Speared Cab Driver's Car

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT April 25, 2006
UPDATED: 1:20 pm EDT April 25, 2006

WASHINGTON -- Lloyd England, a D.C. taxicab driver who was almost killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on the Pentagon said he believes Zacarias Moussaoui should get life in prison.

Lloyd England told News4 reporter Tony Dorsey he doesn't know why his life was spared. He was driving his cab near the Pentagon when Flight 77 flew over him and crashed into the building.

"The plane was so low it hit the light pole," England said. "And when it hit the pole it knocked the light part off and nothing came through the car but the pole itself."

The light pole shaft speared its way through England's cab, pushing the front passenger seat backwards into the rear of the car. If it had fallen a few feet to the right, England said he would have been crushed.

"I had to wrestle with the car to stop it and when I did stop the car there was no noise," England said.

Now more than four years later, a jury is deciding on life or death for Zacarias Moussaoui. England said he will accept whatever the jury decides, but he believes life in prison would be the best form of justice.

England also said he has a question for the only person convicted in those terrorist attacks. He said he wants to know, "Why are you taking responsibility for this?"
http://www.nbc4.com/news/8988021/detail.html
Shoestring
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 12:06 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Killtown @ Jul 5 2006, 07:46 AM)
This is weird.  It's as if the cabbie didn't hear the explosion of the "plane".  Also note that the windshield of the cab is broken, but the hood is completely untouched.

This is interesting: the hood of his taxi doesn't have a scratch on it.

I wonder if this "evidence" (supposedly of Flight 77 flying just feet above the ground) could have been prepared in advance, and was in fact the "road accident" mentioned in the following article, where it says: "Probst took a sidewalk alongside Route 27, which runs near the Pentagon's western face. Traffic was at a standstill because of a road accident. Then, at about 9:35 a.m., he saw the airliner in the cloudless September sky."
http://www.militarycity.com/sept11/fortress1.html
Shoestring
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 12:21 PM

Group Icon

Here's another thing I've wondered. There are several pieces of evidence I've come across that suggest the Pentagon may have been in the middle of a training exercise the morning of 9/11, and this exercise could have been based around a plane crashing into it:

1) Captain Charles Leidig, the deputy for Command Center operations at the NMCC (in the Pentagon), took over temporarily from Brigadier General Montague Winfield on 9/11 and was effectively in charge of NMCC during the attacks. Winfield had requested the previous day that Leidig stand in for him on September 11. Leidig had started his role as Deputy for Command Center Operations two months earlier and had qualified to stand in for Winfield just the previous month. See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...=a830rookienmcc
Couldn't the reason (or the excuse) for this have been that they were holding a training exercise at the Pentagon, and this was claimed to be a good opportunity for Leidig to gain experience? Hence, why they were able to put him in charge of the NMCC.

2) See the following entry from the Complete 9/11 Timeline:

Early Morning September 11, 2001: Medic Is Studying a Medical Emergency Disaster Plan for a Plane Crash at the Pentagon
Sergeant Matt Rosenberg, an army medic at the Pentagon, is studying “a new medical emergency disaster plan based on the unlikely scenario of an airplane crashing into the place.” [Washington Post, 9/16/2001] The day before, Rosenberg later recalls in an interview with the Office of Medical History, he called the FBI with questions about who would have medical jurisdiction if such an event were to take place. “Believe it or not, the day prior to the incident, I was just on the phone with the FBI, and we were talking ‘so who has command should this happen, who has the medical jurisdiction, who does this, who does that,’ and we talked about it and talked about it, and he helped me out a lot. And then the next day, during the incident, I actually found him. He was out there on the incident that day.” [Office of Medical History, 9/2004, pp. 9]
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...ine_091101medic

This again would fit with them having a training exercise based on a plane hitting the Pentagon on 9/11. (But, presumably, this would be classified information, so none of the participants is able to admit, straight out, that this was happening.)

3) At Fort Myer, an army base just 1.5 miles from the Pentagon, the base's firefighters were doing a training course during the week of 9/11 (including the day itself) on "Air Field Fire Fighting." See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...em=a937fortmyer
So perhaps they were due to participate in the Pentagon exercise, and this is why they were training in how to respond to a plane crash.

4) At Fort Belvoir, an army base just a few miles to the south of the Pentagon, they were also holding a terrorism training exercise the morning of 9/11. See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...a830fortbelvoir
Again, this might have been done in conjunction with a terrorism training exercise at the Pentagon.

Sound plausible?
Killtown
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 07:02 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

It sure does sound plausible:

•  September 5, 2001 - Forts Myer and McNair, just miles from the Pentagon, implement "full access control" which will increase military police surveillance of those who enter the installations and will let commanders know who is entering the installation 24 hours a day.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/200..._access_control

• 9/11 - Before the Pentagon was hit, Pentagon medic Matt Rosenberg was studying a new MASCAL emergency disaster plan which is based on the unlikely scenario of an airplane crashing into the Pentagon.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911..._medic_studying

• 9/11 - Emergency equipment for the Pentagon's MASCAL emergency plane crash plans were already out of their storage areas for an inventory check before the Pentagon was hit.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911...ASCAL_equipment

•  9/11 - A "garrison control exercise" was being conducted at Fort Belvoir, less than 20 miles from the Pentagon, to "test the security at the base in case of a terrorist attack" and a team there was conducting classes about rescue techniques and then were one of the first responders to the Pentagon.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Fort_Belvoir

• 9/11 - A training exercise in "airport emergency operations" is being conducted at Fort Myer, a mile from the Pentagon.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911...t_Myer_exercise

• 9/11 - A Pentagon rescuer mentions how "eerie" it was that the Pentagon's MASCAL emergency plane crash plan that he had trained twice for was "very similar to what actually happened".
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#MASCAL_eerie

• 9/11 - Personnel from the Walter Reed Army Medical Center who helped the rescuing efforts at the Pentagon also say that it was "eerie" how an emergency situation they went through just two weeks before the attack helped prepare them for the Pentagon crash.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#WRAMC_eerie

Also, another fireengine in route, more emergency specialists nearby, and look how fast all the fire commanders arrived:

"By 8:30 a.m., training classes at the Arlington County Fire Training Academy were in full swing.
In Arlington County, Captain Steve McCoy and the crew of Engine 101 were en route to a training session in Crystal City, traveling north on Interstate 395.
http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/Fire...fterReport.aspx

"On the morning of September 11, seven emergency communications specialists, the minimum required staffing level, were on duty at the ECC, having commenced their shift at 7:00 a.m...On this particular morning,  six additional staff members happened to be in the conference room attending a training class." -Arlington County After-Action Report

9:38 a.m. American Airlines Flight #77, carrying 58 passengers and a crew of 6, crashes into the Pentagon
9:40 a.m. Captain Chuck Gibbs [ACFD’s Training Officer] arrives at the Pentagon
9:40 a.m. Captain Mark Penn [Deputy Coordinator of Emergency Services] arrives at Arlington County EOC
9:41 a.m. Battalion Chief Bob Cornwell arrives at the Pentagon and assumes Incident Command
9:41 a.m. ACFD Truck 105 arrives at the Pentagon
9:42 a.m. ACFD Captain Edward Blunt arrives at the Pentagon and establishes EMS Control
9:43 a.m. MWAA [Metropolitan Medical Response System] first responders arrive at the Pentagon - Arlington County After-Action Report

Let's write something about this and I'll put it on my blog. It's the only thing that makes sense to explain away all these huge coincidences.
Shoestring
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 08:51 PM

Group Icon

9/11 - Personnel from the Walter Reed Army Medical Center who helped the rescuing efforts at the Pentagon also say that it was "eerie" how an emergency situation they went through just two weeks before the attack helped prepare them for the Pentagon crash.
http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#WRAMC_eerie

Wow, I hadn't seen that one before.

There are other aspects of what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 that might be explained by training exercises. For example, we know that the massive Stratcom exercise Global Guardian was "in full swing" at the time of the 9/11 attacks. See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity....1521846767-1796

According to a March/April 2001 article in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, "Tomahawk [cruise missile] operations are included in Strategic Command's (Stratcom) annual Global Guardian nuclear exercises." See:
http://www.thebulletin.org/article_nn.php?art_ofn=ma01norris

So, if the Pentagon was hit by a missile, perhaps this was achieved by making a missile attack that was part of Global Guardian "go live."

Also, there is good evidence that the massive NORAD exercise Amalgam Warrior was taking place on 9/11. See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity....1521846767-1843

This exercise includes "counter cruise missile operations." See:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops...gam-warrior.htm

So again the possibility arises of a missile in the exercise going "live."

I'd think a training exercise at the Pentagon on 9/11 could have provided cover for all sorts of fabrication of evidence of a 757 hitting the building. For example, presumably the light poles in the path of the supposed 757 would need to have been knocked over using some kind of small explosive at the base of the pole. But if any rogue employee got caught positioning these explosives, they could have simply claimed they were going to knock over the light poles for the training exercise, to make it more realistic.

Also, fake "eyewitnesses" who could lie to the press about what hit the Pentagon could have been pre-positioned under the cover of the training exercise: The 9/11 planners could perhaps have brought these individuals to the road outside the Pentagon under the pretext that they were going to act the parts of casualties or distressed members of the public during the training exercise. I'm just speculating, of course, but it certainly seems a possibility.
THE DECIDER
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 10:10 PM

FIGHT MIND CONTROL!!!!
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 2,308

if the "plane" was going around 400 mph...how fast do you think the lightpole was traveling?

if that passanger seat didnt fly out the back window, somethings wrong..
behind
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 10:59 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

What is the weight of a pole like this ?

But it seems to me that no pole have hit Lloyds car... if so, where is the damage ?

It is maybe possible to see something on the hood ... but it is no damage after a pole hit.

And I dont understand why "The light pole fell on Lloyd"

Strange story. (to me)
theywantitall
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 11:02 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,385

call the # on the taxi and talk to loyd!
behind
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 11:09 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Well, this is his story. He say in another interview that just a pice of the pole hit the window... but he also say that the pole hit the car.

www.pentagonresearch.com
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2863 seconds | Archive