Check This Out : Aljazeera News+reuters, Fawaz Al Nashmi = kidnapping # 20 ?
Star_Fire
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 09:14 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,994

Hi ^^

I like What You're Doing Here Guys ... Great Job wink.gif

i'm An Eygptian Muslim Girl ... Usually i Join Arabic Forums ... But Since i Was Amased about Loose Change Forum .. i've been addicted to it ... Can't Quit rolleyes.gif

Waiting For a Permission To Join & Post << i already did laugh.gif ( with my poor english ) <<< i really need someone's permission lol

one more thing, i need permission to translate some of your posts to an arabic language to share it with arabic communities ( forums )

OKAY : LET'S GET SERIOUS NOW

Today Al Jazeera Has Posted in the News That Al Quae'da Released a New Video Of the 20th Kiddnaping Stating That He Supposed To Be Number 20 And Not Moussaoui

SO WEIRD ... so confusing !

BTW : Nashmi Was Killed In Saudi Arabia - 2004

and Here Is The Subject:

Al-Qaida releases video of alleged 20th hijacker, new audio of Saudi

Associated Press (excerpt) ^ | June 21, 2006
Excerpt - Al-Qaida has identified a would-be 20th hijacker for the Sept. 11 attacks as a Saudi operative who was killed in a 2004 shootout with his country's security forces. In a statement accompanying a new video, the terrorist network's propaganda arm identified Fawaz al-Nashimi, also known as Turki bin Fuheid al-Muteiry, as the operative who would have rounded out a team that ultimately took over United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field before reaching its intended target. A 54-minute video featuring al-Nashimi was obtained Tuesday by IntelCenter, a U.S. government contractor based in Virginia. U.S counterterrorism...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/911.hijac...ction=cnn_world

The Arabic Link :
http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/90B32E3...A27548595E0.htm

SO : They Were 19 or 20 ?! is it Massaoui or Al Nashami ?!
FBI or CIA ?!

Salam All salute.gif

This post has been edited by Star_Fire on Jun 21 2006, 09:21 PM
GuilelessGuy
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 09:28 PM

Unregistered

Marhaba, wa salam ya `ukhti!

I believe these are the works of GID of Saudia in alliance with CIA and al-Qaeda figures. They can supply any saudi citizen name that the Saudi government feels is or was a threat to them.
Matrix91101
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 06:59 PM

Unregistered

Asalam Alikoum wa Rahmatallah!
Ahlan wa sahlan!

Yes that is another fumble for the Global Elite media moguls!

This post has been edited by Matrix91101 on Jun 27 2006, 07:00 PM
CrazyBlade
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 07:39 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,388

Welcome Star Fire to the forums, and thankyou for the information.

salute.gif

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade
« Next Oldest | The 9/11 Hijackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0754 seconds | Archive