Check This Out : Aljazeera News+reuters, Fawaz Al Nashmi = kidnapping # 20 ?
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 09:14 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,994

Hi ^^

I like What You're Doing Here Guys ... Great Job wink.gif

i'm An Eygptian Muslim Girl ... Usually i Join Arabic Forums ... But Since i Was Amased about Loose Change Forum .. i've been addicted to it ... Can't Quit rolleyes.gif

Waiting For a Permission To Join & Post << i already did laugh.gif ( with my poor english ) <<< i really need someone's permission lol

one more thing, i need permission to translate some of your posts to an arabic language to share it with arabic communities ( forums )

Today Al Jazeera Has Posted in the News That Al Quae'da Released a New Video Of the 20th Kiddnaping Stating That He Supposed To Be Number 20 And Not Moussaoui

SO WEIRD ... so confusing !

BTW : Nashmi Was Killed In Saudi Arabia - 2004

and Here Is The Subject:

Al-Qaida releases video of alleged 20th hijacker, new audio of Saudi

Associated Press (excerpt) ^ | June 21, 2006
Excerpt - Al-Qaida has identified a would-be 20th hijacker for the Sept. 11 attacks as a Saudi operative who was killed in a 2004 shootout with his country's security forces. In a statement accompanying a new video, the terrorist network's propaganda arm identified Fawaz al-Nashimi, also known as Turki bin Fuheid al-Muteiry, as the operative who would have rounded out a team that ultimately took over United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field before reaching its intended target. A 54-minute video featuring al-Nashimi was obtained Tuesday by IntelCenter, a U.S. government contractor based in Virginia. U.S counterterrorism...

The Arabic Link :

SO : They Were 19 or 20 ?! is it Massaoui or Al Nashami ?!
FBI or CIA ?!

Salam All salute.gif

This post has been edited by Star_Fire on Jun 21 2006, 09:21 PM
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 09:28 PM

Marhaba, wa salam ya `ukhti!

I believe these are the works of GID of Saudia in alliance with CIA and al-Qaeda figures. They can supply any saudi citizen name that the Saudi government feels is or was a threat to them.
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 06:59 PM

Asalam Alikoum wa Rahmatallah!
Ahlan wa sahlan!

Yes that is another fumble for the Global Elite media moguls!

This post has been edited by Matrix91101 on Jun 27 2006, 07:00 PM
Posted: Jun 27 2006, 07:39 PM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,388

Welcome Star Fire to the forums, and thankyou for the information.

Kind Regards,

« Next Oldest | The 9/11 Hijackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0879 seconds | Archive