Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Why They Didn't Use A 757 To Hit The Pentagon, Reasons and motives.
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:48 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

(Version 1.5 - 06/14/06)

For those who say:

"Why would the government hijack a 3rd plane, Flight 77, but not crash it into the Pentagon when they took the trouble to hijack two other planes and crash them into the WTC?"

and

"Why would they want to crash a plane into their own defense headquarters?"

Here is why they didn't want to use a Boeing 757 to crash into the Pentagon:

ACCURACY!!!

What do you think would be the easiest part of the Pentagon to hit, the huge rooftop that looks like a giant "bull’s-eye" from the sky, or the side of the Pentagon that is only about seven stories tall? I’d say the roof.

user posted image

But what if you had to hit the side of the building that is not even 2x taller than a Boeing 757 and not only that, but a certain side, certain section, and certain floor of that side?

The government conspirators needed to hit the exact section of the Pentagon that was hit and they needed to hit it low to the ground. A Boeing 757, even flown via remote control or computer guidance, would have been too risky for them to use because it is too big and cumbersome to chance its accuracy, especially having to fly what they wanted to hit there super fast so most witnesses on the ground wouldn't be able to see what exactly it was, and a plane that size could cause more damage than they wanted too. They needed to use something very accurate to hit the ground floors of that small section of their building, like a missile or UAV, that also wouldn't cause too much damage to the Pentagon, or hit the ground.

Can you imaging them trusting an empty remote controlled 115 ton Boeing to perfectly hit that small section low to the ground without overshooting high and flying over the low sitting Pentagon, or without bouncing off the lawn and breaking apart to expose that no passengers where on board and sending large pieces of the plane in who knows which direction? They had to use something much smaller and accurate that would be able to hit low to the ground without hitting the ground. If they made it looked like it had dive-bombed into the roof, or flew straight into the uppers floors, they wouldn't have been able to have faked this plane crash because they wouldn't have been able to have easily manufactured a somewhat realistically sized and shaped hole in the roof, or upper floors to make most people think a 757 could have made as compared to floors near the ground and they needed to have the section they hit collapse so it would help cover up the oddly shaped hole they manufactured for the crash and to help cover up the fact that no 757 crashed there.

user posted image

user posted image

So that is why the crash happened directly into the first floor and why it didn’t hit the lawn, or destroy any of the cable spools out in front, why no mark was left on the 3rd story wall where a 757's tail should have hit, why there wasn't as much damage to the Pentagon as one would think a mostly fueled 757 would cause, why the oddly shaped hole looked like the plane had flown in level instead of it hitting with it's wings banking to the left as we were told, and why this aircraft made experienced air traffic controllers monitoring it think it was a "military plane" from it spiraling down and around the Pentagon dropping the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes to specifically hit that side and 1st floor of that section instead of taking the more easier route of dive-boming it straight down into the roof after it flew over the White House area, and why the first reports of what crashed there was a helicopter.

I really doubt Hani Hanjour could fly a 115 ton Boeing 757 like an agile jetfighter when there is no evidence he ever flew a 757 before in real life or in simulation, when one of his flight instructors said he could not fly at all and that they questioned whether his pilot's license was genuine, and when his skills were so bad that he was refused to rent a Cessna the month before the attack.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The 'Lucky' Section

It should be self evident enough that the section of the Pentagon hit was hit on purpose. The section hit was the only section in the entire Pentagon that was being retrofitted and it was being retrofitted, of all things, to help bolster it against attack. What are the odds of that? And not only that, but it was hit almost in the middle of that renovated section in which they had just installed a new sprinkler system. Hitting this section lowered the number of potential victims because this section was not yet fully repopulated and a fire truck had just been pulled out from the firehouse that was coincidentally right next the section that was hit. Another coincidence is that side was the only lawn side that didn't have a parking lot or other things built next to it that would have made it much less accessible for the rescue crews to fight the fires and rescue the injured. Another factor that was in the Pentagon's favor was hitting their own building ensured the availability of military doctors, nurses, and first aid responders for all the injured.

user posted image

So think about it, the "Arab terrorists" hit the worst section for them and the best section for the Pentagon.

Motive for Hitting the 'Lucky' Section

So what was so special for our military to take the added risk of hitting that specific section at their defense headquarters when hitting the WTC would surely be enough to cause a wave of world wide indignation for their master plan?

Check out what the head of the Pentagon announced less than 24hrs before his place of work got hit:

user posted image
On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. (CBS)

Now I don’t know about you, but if I had to announce a bureaucratic nightmare that I wanted to be buried as quickly as possible from the minds of the American people, what better time to announce it than the day before every American’s mind will be distracted by a most horrible event?

So now we know why Rumsfeld announced this outrageous news the day before the attacks, but they needed to do a little more than to just bury the story, they needed to bury the evidence and what better way to bury the evidence than to blow up the section that housed the paper trail and people trail who might have been able to figure out where all or some of that missing $2.3 trillion went:

- The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and   important budget information was in the damaged area. (Arlington County After-Action Report)

- Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck. (South Coast Today)

Now think about it, less than 24hrs after Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld (who was on the safe side of the Pentagon when it was hit) announces his agency lost track of a mind-blowing $2.3 trillion dollars, the section that housed the people and paper trail that would know where all that money went was blown up in the most bizarre events in America's history.

Again, the Pentagon benefitted from this section being hit.

What also adds to the interest is the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) and Chief Financial Officer for the Department of Defense who is in charge of all the Pentagon's money was Dov S. Zakheim, who not only is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations as well as an ordained Orthodox Jewish rabbi and some say is a dual Israeli/American citizen, but who is also a member of the PNAC, along with Donald Rumsfeld, and was a contributing author of the PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" that essentially talked about needing a "new Pearl Harbor" to build up American's military might exactly one year before it happened.

user posted image

Some of Zakheim's former jobs are interesting too. He was vice president of a defense contractor, System Planning Corp., which made remote control and flight termination products and was chief executive officer of SPC International Corp., a subsidiary specializing in political, military and economic consulting.

So that is why they hit that section of the Pentagon and why they didn't use a Boeing 757 to do it.

See also: Pentagon's Official Claim, Pentagon Crash Motives, Where The Pentagon Was Hit, and Rabbi Steals $2.3 Trillion!
chucksheen
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:52 AM

TruthSeeker.us
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,553

rock.gif
MJChicago
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:54 AM

Truthseeker
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,240

Excellent Post! thumbsup.gif I agree with basically everything that was written. There gets to be a point where there are just too many coincidences that it becomes improbable.
Sanders
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:03 AM

Unregistered

Killtown does it again.

Excellent

salute.gif
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:09 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Oh, shucks guys. Thanks.

wub.gif

(That's not in a Brokeback Mountain way just to let you know.)
Amorelli
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:13 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 245

Amazing job. I never heard anything about this except the renovation part. I heard about the 2.3 trillion but I didn't know of its relation with the pentagon.
mellow.gif
pr0mythius
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:33 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,232

it still amazes me that people think i'm crazy when i talk about the exsistance of the illuminati when it comes to evidence like this. the council on foreign relations is all connected with it. talk about coincidences ... look into all that .. you'll be burdened with an abundance.
eventually supposed terrorist attacks will become more and more frequent. which as we can all imagine will be at the hands of the very people swearing to protect us. and the enevitable answer will be ... a one world government. as senator palpatine said in the senate on the movie star wars. we'll have peace under the first empire. -shakes head- and so wisely as amedala says "so this is how freedom dies."
i hear what some of you are thinking, "lmao he's talking about star wars" well every bit of fiction comes from a bit of truth ... and thats exactly what we're headed for. i've said this same stuff on so many threads on here. and i'll continue to do so until it becomes crystal clear that we're being lead to an imperialistic society. sadly i know when the day comes the majority will welcome it with open arms. sad sad people. i wonder how it feels to be a f*cking idiot.
Event_Nothing
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:01 AM

Truth Seeker

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,775

rock.gif rock.gif

Awesome post.

Now if only I could find a way to get people to f'ing listen to this and start asking questions.
Warmonger
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:03 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,040

I don´t think you´re crazy prOmythius - the illuminati was behind all of this. The NWO is where we´re heading if we don´t wake up the rest of the sheeps.
JAStewart
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:14 AM

www.jastewart.co.uk
Group Icon

Member No.: 330

Really informative post Killtown.

Very good & very true indeed.
Sanders
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:19 AM

Unregistered

Hani Hanjou's instructors sorely underestimated his abilities. Heck, if he weren't dead he could-a been squad leader for the Blue Angels.

Golfers Welcome ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mick
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 10:18 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 291

Wow, awesome work Kiltown. Very good points.

Defenitely use this info when people ask why would they not just use the 757.

thumbsup.gif
Conspiracy
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 03:18 PM

Welcome to reality.
Group Icon

Member No.: 413

Very good, I'm gonna use some of your research in my new investigative website. This answers alot of questions.
Angus
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 03:21 PM

Unasleep
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,769

QUOTE (Warmonger @ Jun 5 2006, 04:03 AM)
I don´t think you´re crazy prOmythius - the illuminati was behind all of this. The NWO is where we´re heading if we don´t wake up the rest of the sheeps.

If the Illuminati exists and is in control of everything as in what David Icke talks about in his Matrix lecture, then really, is there anything anyone can hope to do about any of this??
Mathias
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 03:26 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 848

Very good post. "Golfers welcome" Crylol.gif
NickJ123
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 03:40 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 196

Great work.

I also think they didnt use a 757 because if they did crash it into the Pentagon, there would of been large plane debri pieces and sections of the plane (like your typical plane crash). And what do you think they would find inside those plane parts? Certainly no one on that passenger or pilot list! Or imagine recovering the DNA of a skilled military pilot who doesnt fly commercial planes (very unlikely) Or they might of recovered the auto pilot devices and such. Pretty much, stuff they really did have on that plane would of been exposed to the world.

Same with Flight93, I believe.
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 04:32 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

QUOTE (NickJ123 @ Jun 5 2006, 03:40 PM)
I also think they didnt use a 757 because if they did crash it into the Pentagon,  there would of been large plane debri pieces and sections of the plane (like your typical plane crash).  And what do you think they would find inside those plane parts?  Certainly no one on that passenger or pilot list! 

Good point! Large pieces of plane debris lying around and no passenger bodies lying around. They'd have a tough time explaining that one!

Also, maybe they knew their nice lawn would be gruesomely littered with body parts.
jthompson99
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 04:39 PM

KingOfHearts
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

Great Post
bluefordmustang
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 05:22 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,048

Great job Killtown! cheers.gif
Hutch
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 05:34 PM

Group Icon

Group: Debate
Member No.: 2,278

Interesting.

I would note that the Defense Financing and Accounting Service (DFAS), which maintains most of the Department of Defenses accounting records, is Based in Indianapolis, Indiana with smaller offices all around the country. Any records lost in the Pentagon would have been collections of information from other sources that would be able to replace the data--Headquarters deal with the overall numbers, which are funneled to them by the people actually doing the contracting and budgeting around the US. DOD has thousands of accountants; I must need fear you will have to show that killing these 30-40 particular ones would lead to a coverup of such monstrous import.

I would also note quickly that the money was not "lost" as has been mentioned on the companion threard, but could not be tracked properly. That is of major concern and scandal and has been a problem for the Pentagon for many years ($2.3Trillion is many times the yearly defense budget, so this issue probably stretches for decades). But it does not automatically mean that the money was diverted or used for self-enrichment and/or nefarious purposes. It does mean that the DOD financial system is so bureaucratic and confused that records cannot be found or filed as required.

And that is not good. Not good at all. But it will take a little more than this to show that an event of this magnitude was necessary to eliminate some bookkeepers--now fnd me a fire and/or looting of the records at DFAS-Indianpolis and I may take this under further review.

BaB
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 06:14 PM

reMember
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,220

QUOTE (Angus @ Jun 5 2006, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (Warmonger @ Jun 5 2006, 04:03 AM)

If the Illuminati exists and is in control of everything as in what David Icke talks about in his Matrix lecture, then really, is there anything anyone can hope to do about any of this??

Yep, replace their community systems with ones that have humanity at heart rather than money.
The world has to change, we have to change, we need to stop worshiping paper that is worth nothing and forget what the word status means. If we stop playing their game, they play alone smile.gif

Having said all that, we both know that isn't going to happen so the honest answer is as good as no sad.gif
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:20 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hutch @ Jun 5 2006, 05:34 PM)
DOD has thousands of accountants; I must need fear you will have to show that killing these 30-40 particular ones would lead to a coverup of such monstrous import.

But it does not automatically mean that the money was diverted or used for self-enrichment and/or nefarious purposes.

But it will take a little more than this to show that an event of this magnitude was necessary to eliminate some bookkeepers--now fnd me a fire and/or looting of the records at DFAS-Indianpolis and I may take this under further review.

Yes, you make valid points and it is just a guess on my part that any of them knew about some/all of where the $2.3 trillion went or that there was a paper trail there. But it just seem too coincidental for there not to be a case for it.

I don't usually try to explain what really happened (ie, offering out a conspricy theory) and I am setting myself up a bit for trying to do so with this article. But I thought I'd try a new approach instead of just questioning things and there is a lot of information (coincidences) that go in my favor of this theory.

cheers.gif
LondonEye
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:41 PM

Keep it Real
Group Icon

Member No.: 191

Hi KT salute.gif

Was that section of the Pentagon housing "Navy Intelligence" staff too.

I'm sure I have heard that mentioned on a few occasions including that interview recently carried out by Dylan and Lounder than Words with Leuren Moret (whistleblower) who discusses the Pentagon.

Interview timing (13:39 - 19:20)

Link to clippings on Google video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1840058038507754977

All the best

LondonEye
cheers.gif
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:53 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

QUOTE (LondonEye @ Jun 5 2006, 07:41 PM)
Hi KT salute.gif

Was that section of the Pentagon housing "Navy Intelligence" staff too.

I'm sure I have heard that mentioned on a few occasions including that interview recently carried out by Dylan and Lounder than Words with Leuren Moret (whistleblower) who discusses the Pentagon.

Interview timing (13:39 - 19:20)

Link to clippings on Google video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1840058038507754977

All the best

LondonEye
cheers.gif

Hi London,

Yes it was the Navy Intel section and there are a lot of coincidences associated with that. 77's pilot Capt. Burlingame was Navy intel who worked IN the Pentagon and an ex-Navy Admiral who was also an AA 757 pilot was on board; Bud Flagg.

http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html

I guess I could add that coincidence into my piece!

cheers.gif
DJLegacy2k1
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 07:56 PM

DJ Legacy aka The Truth

Group: Banned
Member No.: 769

Killtown is back!

Someone grab this man a beer!

cheers.gif

I'm going to try to get my aunt to dish me out some information, she has been really quite about 9-11 even though she was supposed to be in that wing of the Pentagon that day, in her offices for a meeting.

I gotta see if I can get her to talk...It's rough....If I get any info I'll send it on over KT and we can collab some info.
CrazyBlade
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:00 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,388

*passes KT and DJ a beer*

cheers.gif

KillTown, you look through your post and its, like, DUH!!! doh1.gif Of course that's right, why don't people see it??

Keep up the good work guys, as always...

CrazyBlade
shaky53
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:09 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,116

Correct me if I am wrong, but I read somewhere that the other four sides of the Pentagon have never had any additional protection since 9/11.
If this is the case it adds to the 'why only the extra protected side was hit'
Killtown
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:31 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

QUOTE (shaky53 @ Jun 5 2006, 08:09 PM)
Correct me if I am wrong, but I read somewhere that the other four sides of the Pentagon have never had any additional protection since 9/11.
If this is the case it adds to the 'why only the extra protected side was hit'

I think you are correct on that. I haven't seen them renovating the other sections. And get a load of how fast the sealed the new contract to replace it:

user posted image

"Mitchell: And now Secretary Clarke, four days later as the efforts there continue, describe that for us.
Clarke: Well, as a matter of fact just a little while ago we were talking about, we had a briefing here in the Pentagon briefing room and we announced that we've already signed a contract with the folks who are going to begin to repair the damage that was done and start the repairs." - DoD (09/15/01)
Zor
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:54 PM

Master of the Obvious
Group Icon

Member No.: 363

Holy Guacamole, that mustt be the fastest contract signing in history.

SOUND THE ALARM.
jphudy
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 09:07 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 772

Guys, think about this, too. Think about the way that the bogey flew nearly over the white house and then, instead of simply slamming into the NE corner of the pentagon (which would have been a direct route), it flew nearly 360 degrees around the pentagon in a circle before hitting its precise location of impact.

It's unconsionable that anyone that wished to simply hit the pentagon (anywhere) would proceed with such a ridiculous manuever.

In fact, the "terrorists" were complete idiots because they totally goofed up their attack. The top of the pentagon must have been in such plain view as they flew completely in a circle around it and slammed into the one fortified section. Idiots!

It completely baffles me how people still buy into this stuff.
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2035 seconds | Archive