Now What Do We Do About All This?, The Facts
JerryB9105
Posted: May 31 2006, 04:31 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,403

I don't know about any of you guys but I have been having one difficult time trying to discuss this subject (the subject of 9/11 and what really happened) to anyone -- I include in this group of people who would rather not hear me: my wife, my adult son (age 37), my three daughters (all adults), and a few friends (a couple of whom I can't fault as they were being polite in an exchange of conversational points on the subject, but they also couldn't wait to leave the BBQ most quickly after I brought up the subject).

I've tried and I've tried to approach this subject (again -- 9/11, and what really happened) from what I consider to be a series of intelligent segways, cautious as to when the time seems otherwise appropriate to make it the subject of conversation, watching body language and facial expressions of the listeners when striving to express the mass of obvious contradictions in what we have been led to believe by our government. Nothing seems to work folks, not really.

I suppose I have managed to get enough points across to plant a seed for some, seeds that will hopefully grow into more understanding. I really feel frustrated in the entire matter.

I believe and I expect everyone to believe or at least give the matter sufficient and due concern to believe because the same is extremely important to us and our freedoms. I mean, for no other reason than there were thousands of lives lost that day, all innocent and many more innocents that have followed since as a result of our initially appointed President sending in the troops. What a waste of life and what a waste of belief in a network of lies that has absolutely no merit in truth -- yet the masses seem unmoved in their rock solid beliefs. They know what they saw on television that day and they just don't want to accept anything as horrid as a corrupt government behind the death and destruction. Getting beyond this belief barrier seems for some to be an impossibility.

I even approached the subject by sending an 'old' girlfriend, my first love that still means the world to me even today, a copy of the video speech made my Professor David Ray Griffin (I consider it to be very well done, very professional, packed full of facts and things to consider on their own right) -- the response was sadly something similar to others I have received -- Don't send me such trash again, saying she didn't have the time or desire for such nonsense. That breaks my heart, let alone confuses the dickens out of me. I am starting to wonder what it was I ever saw in this person in the first place if she wouldn't (or couldn't) accept the TRUTH in what actually happened to us as a people, as a nation. I'm lost and I'm even more confused (as to 9/11 facts) and it goes way beyond what it was that any alledged terrorist may have done to us -- I'm lost and I'm confused as to how best to get the word out to the non-believers, especially those I love and care about, let alone complete strangers. Maybe you can help?

I've read some very interesting comments in this regard in this forum, but at the same time I have been somewhat disappointed that some have used the space to exchange pleasant nonsense. 9/11 is a very serious subject, one that should keep this site focused and not become something akin to those other websites where they morph into more of a chat room where boy meets girl or some such endeavor. Don't misunderstand, I believe that also has its purpose, but not here and this not said to excite those doing it -- just want to keep the comments focused on what the subject really is all about.

Maybe that's where I might be going wrong, too serious about a serious subject. But I truly don't want to believe that is the case because serious is what this (9/11) is all about. Don't you agree? Some of you must.

With all that said, here's something else to consider -- What do we do with all this information that has come to us in the form of documentaries and important and specific research conducted by the scientific community and respected others? I mean there have been a few attempts by some at making their points known as exampled on news invites, but those have mostly turned into the media making the person seem foolish -- although we that believe know differently) It's a crying shame when that happens, and thinking back to how Tucker Carlson and his bow tie cut Dr. Jones' points short and failed to show the collapse of Bldg #7 instead showing a still photograph. What a shame that was, planned by the news media or not. Another was the gentleman that presented the facts from In Plane Site on the Glenn Beck show. Again something serious but something Mr. Beck tried to turn into a sham. I wrote Mr. Beck and expressed my complete disrespect for his bad behavior, to let it be known that we as a group do have common sense -- he said we didn't. Very frustrating indeed.

We truly need someone out there to bring all this material into the public -- over and over again. I would suggest we start in our own families, even though I personally seem to be having difficulties in this regard, I'm still going to continue trying. But I believe what needs to be done goes beyond our immediate families. We need to get this stuff on TV over and over again, well thought out and well expressed, over and over again.

I thank those of you that have produced fine documentaries, they are there for the viewing. But getting a person to the start button is another problem, one that really needs to be 'fixed' f this is entire effort is to succeed in changing the minds of those among us that remain tricked by the media and other certain individuals.

We need a real push of the facts to the public in this regard, a mass push to get the word out -- any ideas in this area folks? I suppose if there were, we'd be doing it already wouldn't we. But I still think that there are some really smart people out there beyond those using this site trying to find a date. I believe some out there really have the smarts on how best to get the word out -- somehow.

I know there are the planned events; pay for tickets, attend the meetings. But those cater to us that already have come to understand. I believe those will have little effect in reaching the mass of still tricked and confused. The media that convinced us or tried to convince us what we saw was other than what we saw -- that seems to be the key in all this. Perhaps if we can get the message on more television shows, national and local, then regardless of those idiots that want to suspress and belittle the TRUTH -- I believe that media is still the key. Use the mainstream media against themselves. But how is this best accomplished?

Would it help if we had a form letter to sign and send to CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CSPAN etc -- would that make it possible to perhaps then have a well-spoken, educated spokesperson there on TV getting the repeated messages out to the people who couldn't help but hear the TRUTH? Is that how this kind of thing is handled (thinking back to how the other two examples I mentioned earlier became a reality as poorly as they turned out, somehow they still managed to get on TV).

Maybe if all of us, the THOUSANDS that we are, came together and signed a request for recurring appearances of that spokesperson, then they would listen. They (the audience) couldn't help but listen. But who is that spokesperson? Who out there reading this would be willing to risk their career on something this dangerous but yet at the same time this important? Let's not forget that we are at war (with Iraq and whoever it is that follows) because of 9/11. Lots and lots of lives could be saved if the TRUTHS were known to the American people at large. Wouldn't that itself be worth the risk to a career? What if that person was already financially secure, then what risk is there? Wouldn't that person go down in history as a hero for bringing down a corrupt government -- Is that too much to ask of any one person? If it is -- Then two or three or more banning together in this endeavor and speaking as ONE might make the risk involved easier. Any comments?

This post has been edited by JerryB9105 on May 31 2006, 04:43 PM
FinalStrike
Posted: May 31 2006, 04:41 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 888

well theyve heard about it now-

it took me months to get the people of the webforum i used to frequent to start asking questions..

at first i was rediculed- but i just kept researching and researching- i left my favorite forums for a couple of months-

then posted about the uk parliment screening- it took two weeks but people slowly started to respond to the artcal- then themods reviewd it and it set off the chain reaction- i thought i would never see it.
defiant1
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 02:28 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,469

nice post. My relatives do not believe the government could even conceivably be complicit in an attack on it's own citizens despite any and all evidence I could provide to them. To me the truth movement would be better served by creating a short five minute film that compiled all the video, audio, and photographic evidence that is clearly displays inconsistencies, omissions, and errors with the governments official report. Most American's have extremely short attention spans and are totally turned off by theories and second hand reports of remote controlled planes, al queda CIA connection, military shoot downs, etc. Our primary goal should be to expose the official report as being insufficient and inaccurate and gather support for a new completely independent commission with full access.

I also feel a secondary goal of the truth movement should be one of prevention and first response to the next attack. While it is almost certain the government was complicit at some level with the 9/11 attacks there is also evidence that they were aware of WTC 93, involved in Oklahoma 95, and covered up TWA 800. If there is a shred of truth to any of this then it is certain there will be another attack with government involvement at some level. As responsible and concerned citizens we should organize and prepare for the next attack so that if there is indeed government involvement we can catch those responsible red handed. Promoting keeping video and hidden cameras accessible in ones car, promoting first response to the scene of an attack and capturing video evidence and eyewitness testimony as events unfold, education of a citizens rights about government seizures, etc. could all be goals of a state sponsored terrorist watch.
JackD
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 02:47 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (JerryB9105 @ May 31 2006, 04:31 PM)

I've tried and I've tried to approach this subject (again -- 9/11, and what really happened) from what I consider to be a series of intelligent segways, cautious as to when the time seems otherwise appropriate to make it the subject of conversation, watching body language and facial expressions of the listeners when striving to express the mass of obvious contradictions in what we have been led to believe by our government. Nothing seems to work folks, not really.

JerryB

this is your truth baptism.

stages
1) wake up to this 9/11 insanity. suddenly you want to wake up your loved ones
2) evangelical period. you talk to everyone you know about this. you think they will see the light, since they also know and love you.
3) instead they shun you like a leper. you are now not very popular at BBQs.
4) you give up on that, and join a forum
5) you meet and PM other forum members
6) copy a few DVDs and leave them anonymously
7) you send this anonymous truth tool to those who have freak-outs when you bring it up;
8) you get discouraged sometimes, but you never give up.

welcome aboard. salute.gif we need guys and girls just like YOU.
nesNYC
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 06:28 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,388

TELL EVERYONE!

These criminals depend on the ignorance of the masses to get away with what they do. Once the light of truth shines on them, they try to hide like roaches. The more people get aware, the less powerful they become!
painter
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 07:35 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Welcome JerryB9105,

I second what others have said above.

George Orwell said, "in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

For many, the truth is simply 'impossible'. Others can come around but it takes time. You know the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. People will drink when they get thirsty enough, when something goes 'click' in their minds and all the pieces of information that have assembled there, mostly unaware, fall into place and a new perception dawns in awareness. Consider your own awakening. Mine began long ago, during the Kennedy assassination. I was only a teenager but I knew it made no sense for the President of the United States to have the Presidential Limousine "refurbished" immediately after a crime of state. Valuable evidence was lost forever -- or, if it was recorded, as it may well have been, it was never made available to folks like you and I. I've questioned my whole life so when 9/11 happened I knew, right then and there, this was an attack on the American people by the elites that run our government, especially our counterintelligence. But that was me. I already had that possibility built into my perception. I was EXPECTING something like this to further their long range agenda of creating the conditions necessary for the complete overthrow of the Constitution. They've now made it all but irrelevant.

Damn right this is serious business. We are in a war. But you know how these things go -- people are people and what we have here in this forum is a bunch of people, mostly quite young, asking questions, some for the first time ever in their lives. No one is 'in control' off this -- which I take as a good sign. (I would be cautious of any movement that was overly organized from the start -- probably a front for an operation.) I've met Dylan, Korey and Jason. I think they are precisely what they appear to be. What they've done with a little time and a lap top and very little money is quite amazing. They've touched a lot of lives, mostly closer to their generation. People like Griffin and others speak to those of our generation.

But I can tell you this: People are waking up. I see it here and a lot of other places. I was on forums saying 9/11 was an inside job from 9/12 and I can tell you that what I was met with would have been a lynching if I'd been doing it in person. Truth be known, though, I DID say it to people in person. It has taken time but most people I know now agree that there is 'some truth' to what I've been talking about all along.

It takes time for seeds of awareness to grow. But you have to till the soil and plant the seed, water it with truth, till it and tend it and it will grow and bear fruit. Not everyone, of course, but many will come to see the light -- and it is an exponential process. The more who see, the more will see.

Keep the faith. We can talk more if you like.

Best,

Painter
falseflagOp
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 09:26 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,117

Keep planting the seeds its tough and you will NOT convince all the people you talk to. Lets face it we are all different and we are tied up with chores of every day life from work to school to kids to paying bills to taking care of parents or kids.

But by planting the seeds and whether they believe it or not the next time a news story happens you hope they now will question it. We all have been conditioned in School, by the radio and especially by TV and the newspapers. Everyone that has awoken has done so by an event at which time they do research on their own as I tell everyone to do (but most are lazy and will NOT do it). An once we awaken You tend to question EVERY NEWS STORY, all the TV BS, all the Talk SHow BS you believe it or not START FOR ONCE USE YOUR BRAIN for what it was created to do THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and ON YOUR OWN!!

The Brain is a powerful thing just pick your spots eventually they will all come around, I truly believe more WHISLTEBLOWERS will come forward and risk their lives to awaken the public (Mostly all Sheep). But its our duty to continue to plant those seeds!

I.>e Mr. Conner posted his talks with Hannity and Savage two GATEKEEPERS but the prupose is to just get to a few listening to do the research and hopefully they believe and spread the word by planting seeds, the MULTIPLER EFFECT does work! rock.gif
hdog
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 09:49 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 936

My thought is to ask questions like Socrates did (the Socratic Method). He would have debates that he'd win just be asking a series of questions leading a logical conclusion. Since we have the facts on our side we should be able to do this.

Take building 7. Might start out with the very simple question of whether or not it was hit by a plane. Then ask if any steel-framed building had ever gone down by fire. Eventually ask if its collapse had all the features of a controlled demolition, etc.

This could be used with all of the important aspects of 9/11. If someone could do something like this is could be a guide we could all use it could possibly open some eyes and save us from having the same arguments over and over again. Of course if the person is just plain ignorant, a liar or just plain resistant it won't work but again saves a lot of time.
JerryB9105
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 06:46 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,403

A comment to all that responded to my rant -- Please accept my sincere gratitude for your excellent comments, I truly feel each were helpful to me personally, and I would venture to say they will be for anyone else who might just happen to stumble upon what was said here. My goodness, you folks seem to have your acts together, and that is most comforting to know that I am not alone in any of this awareness that seems to have hit me like a truck. I feel at times I stepped away from the curb, without first checking, but now feel a bit better knowing there are others like yourselves there that have even a better handle on all this, more than I do. Still the question remains -- what is to be done with all this proof, all this scientific evidence and any one of those other facts that can surely stand alone under their own weight (the truth) regardless of the power of the microscope used to analyse same. I am somewhat late in responding to your fine comments, still a Newbie with this site, I only discovered today that you had in fact replied days earlier.

In trying to become familiar with the mechanics of how this forum works, I wandered off this particular string and made comments on other strings (some I even started) but things said here to me seem much more important and comforting as said earlier. I believe I have done something most dumb in all this -- I have given my name elsewhere, my State of residence, and even indicated (to some degree as vague as I was hoping it to be) my background, even the employer of my spouse. If there was a way to remove any and all of that I believe I would. But it's surely too late now to worry about such things other than perhaps watch a bit closer over my shoulder for that truck I mentioned that might be lurking out there (with my name on it) and headed in my direction. I see now that no one uses their name and I can clearly see why that is so, but like most things related to me and how I do business, this too I discovered a bit late.

Once again, thanks to all you guys for your fine encouragement and for sharing where your belief stems in all this, I was especially interested in what PAINTER had to say, some very interesting points indeed -- these 9/11 things are not isolated at all. There is a long history here I feel sick thinking (knowing) all is so true.

This post has been edited by JerryB9105 on Jun 5 2006, 06:54 PM
Xraye
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 09:43 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,764

Is there any statistitians here? I'm wondering if it's possible to quantify the probability against chance for the 9/11 highjacker theory to be true compared to the statistical chance for the governmental conspiracy theory to be true. If you could quantify each piece of evidence in this way then combine it in a meta analysis it would be possible to look at all the evidence in context to the larger body of evidence.

I don't have any background in this other than reading some books and I have no idea how the evidence could be quantified.
Killtown
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 09:57 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

This kind of goes along with my Occam's razor post. The statistical odds that over 200 coincidence are just coincidences is astronomical...

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...?showtopic=5618
Xraye
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 11:06 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,764

ya, nice post.
« Next Oldest | Investigate 9/11 | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1174 seconds · Archive