Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A 757 Does Not Fit, Photographic analysis and Irregularities
Sanders
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 09:14 PM

Unregistered

Killtown, I'm curious what you think of this... Am I missing something? I always thought this image of the left side of the impact zone before the collapse of the wall was especially incriminating...

user posted image
Killtown
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 11:45 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Nice scale! that shows that the left engine should have dug in the ground somewhere, among other things!
knightc6
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 04:14 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,850

user posted image

user posted image

knightc6
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 03:27 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,850

Whoops, must have posted it wrong.

user posted image

Wilbert
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 08:37 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,311

@Merc,

Could you say something about the damage to the floorslab (between the first and second floor)? Was it completely intact or was a part of it missing after the crash (and before the collapse)? Also, did they find any plane debris on the second floor?

We already concluded that the fuselage couldn't have entered completely in the first floor, but should have entered between the first and second floor (but also that gives some problems which can't be explained easily). This means that the upper half of the fuselage should have entered in the second floor and since the passengers were sitting in the upper half of the plane (well, in the upper 8 feet; see page 15 of the 757 characteristics), i wonder whether the passengers could have 'entered' the first floor at all (since their remains were found there). Hence my question about the floorslab.

This post has been edited by Wilbert on Jul 25 2006, 08:45 PM
Merc
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 04:48 PM

Veterano
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,066

QUOTE (Wilbert @ Jul 25 2006, 08:37 PM)
@Merc,

Could you say something about the damage to the floorslab (between the first and second floor)? Was it completely intact or was a part of it missing after the crash (and before the collapse)? Also, did they find any plane debris on the second floor?

I'm not sure about the details on some of that.

As far as I know. All significant or mentioned plane debris was on the flirst floor. Near the D ring or C-ring "exit hole".

As far as photogrphic evidence shows the second floor was intact from the E-ring back....

user posted image

Russellm might have some more finite answers.
johndoeX
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 10:10 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,197

I never read this before... good work Merc.

thumbsup.gif
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1123 seconds | Archive