Did Bush Cheney Rumsfeld Make Billions As A Result
abc123
Posted: May 3 2006, 07:58 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,705

That is the one problem I have with the 9/11 conspiracies, is there any solid proof that Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld, and other members of the Bush admin made millions and billions as a result of 9/11 and things that happened after?
abc123
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:03 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,705

and the other problem I have is I just cant believe hundreds if not THOUSANDS of people must have been involved in the 9/11 coverup, and there isnt even the slightest shred of evidence to actually pinpoint someone to a coverup,, I just cant believe thousands of people must have been involved from putting the explosives in the WTC to covering up evidence after the attacks, and there is nothing as far as a snitch, or a suspicion that someone was invovled....

I mean look at organized crimes and if you get 10 people involved in robbing a bank, something is bound to go wrong such as a rat, and that person gets wacked, how can something like this go down and 4 years later there is nothing???

This post has been edited by abc123 on May 3 2006, 08:05 AM
LondonEye
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:11 AM

Keep it Real
Group Icon

Member No.: 191

Hi abc123 biggrin.gif welcome to the forums salute.gif

There is lots of information on who benefits / qui bono in the research forums (near bottom of main forum page).

A recent topic which talks about the benefits can be found here : http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...?showtopic=3400

All the best

LondonEye
thumbsup.gif
Robo
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:51 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 952

Welcome abc123.

This is what you're stepping into by coming here and trying to understand it all.

user posted image

There is overwhelming evidence, especially in the circumstantial record and with how these planes hit their targets in the first place. Most important is what happened before and after 9/11. Lawsuits have already been brought, but the cases have been shut down yet not because there was not enough evidence to proceed with a trial.

Stick around if you want to begin to understand, there's plenty of evidence in the stickied threads alone.
FinalStrike
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:54 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 888

massive defence spending into the trillion+ mark maybe.

the pentagons new map has been approved. and the grand strategy is going ahead.
Pumcy
Posted: May 4 2006, 02:40 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,724

QUOTE (abc123 @ May 3 2006, 07:58 AM)
That is the one problem I have with the 9/11 conspiracies, is there any solid proof that Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld, and other members of the Bush admin made millions and billions as a result of 9/11 and things that happened after?

there doesnt need to be solid proof that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld made billions, because they didn't. The Illuminati did. They are just puppets in the grand scheme of things.
a couple good resources are www.prisonplanet.com and www.davidicke.com
you can get the whole picture eventually by reading all the material out there.
André
Posted: May 9 2006, 01:06 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,807

QUOTE (abc123 @ May 3 2006, 08:03 AM)
and the other problem I have is I just cant believe hundreds if not THOUSANDS of people must have been involved in the 9/11 coverup, and there isnt even the slightest shred of evidence to actually pinpoint someone to a coverup,, I just cant believe thousands of people must have been involved from putting the explosives in the WTC to covering up evidence after the attacks, and there is nothing as far as a snitch, or a suspicion that someone was invovled....

I mean look at organized crimes and if you get 10 people involved in robbing a bank, something is bound to go wrong such as a rat, and that person gets wacked, how can something like this go down and 4 years later there is nothing???

The difference is these scumbags are in charge of the FBI investigation,(911 comission, the pentagon, CIA, the governement, the corporate media ect)

Who can you see, to tell the truth ???

...And this is why 9/11 was possible and these guys are not afraid.

They buy people, if you can't be bought, they can hurt you in so many ways, if you are brave and go ahead anyway, they will make you look like a fool and people will think you are a nut, is it any wonder that not more people are coming forward hmm.gif

This post has been edited by André on May 9 2006, 01:20 AM
basilbernie
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 05:06 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,037

I posted this on CL, but hindsight being 20-20...

For some reason, this site has been "temporarily unavailable" for months now.
http://www.halliburton.com/kbr/
But they're still planning on forging ahead with their IPO.

Looks like it'll be a great investment.
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/b...ss/15024763.htm

In a Frontline I saw earlier this year, KBR charged the US Gov't (e.g. tax payers) $20/meal/troop
jttnot
Posted: Sep 9 2006, 06:15 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,855

http://www.myspace.com/the_ebb_of_death

That's where you go to get some answers on whats below. You can also reach him at theebbofdeath@yahoo.com

Some of us believe he is the son of a senator who is spilling the beans as he is dying of cancer. I for one believe what he has to say. Here's a sample of it.

Lets just say these are rumors ok? NOT

This is the stuff that yall maybe herd about but not sure or herd about bout dont beleve or didnt even now about at all.

Im startin as far back as the papers I found went so here goes.

You maybe herd a ufo crashed in roswel but it was really a wether balloon

You shoulda heard it was realy a ufo

They think they came here to chek us out is all

You should wory cause they aint stoped comin since

The proof. Theres 3 nuclar bunkers for the president in America. I think everyone nows about norad. The one in the mountan in Cheyenne Wyoming. Well theres also the one under Offutt airforce base in Bellevue Nebraska. Thats like a suburb of Omaha. Then the realy big one. The first trilon dollars of the national debt just to think of it. Runnin 10 degres south of due west you can find a single subway goin from under the white house to a city for 10,000 that you cant find on no map. But thats another guess what. Anyways. They still have some of the peces that broke off the ship stored in one of the scince testing labs at Offutt airforce base in Nebraska. All of the pices are some kinda metal but they wont stik to a magnet but anything aluminum will stik to them like they are a magnet.

You maybe herd of the place called area 51 wich sits in a old dry lake bed called groom lake but the government just says its a airforce testing place.

You shoulda herd they aint ben no missles tested there since 1958 when they finished area 51 after storing the ship in a plane hanger at cannon airforce base for 11 years while they poked at it.

It still looks like just a airport with some busnesses now but its realy a scince center to figure the spaceship out.

You should wory cause they got about 10% of it figured out now. Your on some of it. The worse part is with the scince stuff the government is always 20 years past you on the same things that they use and 50 years past you on the things you dont even now about. Under the biggest plane hanger on area 51 is a gient elavater that they used to take the ship way under ground and the dude who made independence day with will smith dont now how close he got it. Even the launch shaft. Incase they figure the hole thing out.

Ok back to that city. I dout any of yall herd about it but they got it hid in the mountans of Virginia in shanandoah national park where they use to have a coal mine supposedly in the 60s and 70s that ran outa coal when they finish the tunnel to the white house with drops on the way to have secret places to take the dirt out of of lots of places so it dont look werd all that dirt comin out of one place and no coal. This one should make all yall realy mad cause all yall still pay for it and will always pay for it until its used. This one is the save humans from extenton place where only government people will get to go after they push the button and destroy the world. They done thought of everything I think so this is gonna be the hardest to prove. Its over 3 miles down and its realy realy big. Its big enough to have 10,000 people for 10 years. It has houses and 3 story buldings and evrythin. And if the government is 50 years ahed of what you dont now then you now they got it goin good down there. And yeah im gonna tell yall some of it. The stuff I found.

You maybe herd that president john kennedy was killed by just 1 guy.

You shoulda herd that he was talked into bein there to shoot the president by two of his new frends who was also there and also shot the president. They shoulda said there was 3 difrent bullets in the president from 3 difrent guns.

The two frends was on the side of the street where the fence was and 50 feet apart from each other.

You shoud wory about this cause the two frends was sent there by Johnson so he could be president.

The proof was buried with Johnson and that small fire at the hotel room.

You maybe herd that regan was tradin bombs with iran for them to keep people hostage longer. This became the iran contra thing where other countres started just grabin Americans cause now it meant they could buy the realy good wepons from America. Then the money America was makin from this the military guy north I think wanted to use the money to buy American wepons and aid for the contras.

You shoulda herd it was bush senor who told him how to set it all up and what to do and how it would make him look good cause the news would only find out he was getting the hostages relesed and not givin in. but he did and he got blamed for it but didnt go to jail.

You maybe herd that bush junor got the presidents job cause someone gave it to him.

You herd right.

He alredy had texas cause rick perry gave him that support wise. The part that gave him the president job was his brother in florida. They alredy new that the voting system there was one of the oldest in the country cause most of the people who live there (no ofence yall) are old and dont want to lern anything new to have to vote on. So they decide to fix it and put all the cards in one binder to make it easy right? Yeah. Then they put all the punch places right by the bind. Smart huh. Then they make the print 25% smaller so they dont have so many cards. I bet the people with bad eyes thought that was realy nice of them. That was what jeb bush did when he got in as florida governor. So now after all the people voted and all the cards was mesed up anyways why not send cards to contin places that aint no where by the voting places. One example is why was some of the cards from destin florida counted in Choctaw beach? Thats not the big thing though the big thing is they said they did that so the people who was countin in the big places would only have to count the same time as the people in the small places. They was makin the card countin even for everyone. So heres where they fuked up. Miami. Tampa. Orlando. Jacksonville. Any of yall who live there should remember this. When bush was wantin to be president there was campagn places all over and even booths at the mall where they was doin those surveys askin who you was gonna vote for. And they had a lot of Al Gore shirts on to. Well they wasnt workin for Al Gore. They was workin for jeb bush. And all those places that got more then 80% Al Gore. When the cards was ready to be sent to the smaller places to be counted guess what trucks musta run outa gas and they still aint got none?

The proof on this one is still in someones backseat in florida and still in the white house and still the governor of florida. And if you was a student in Jacksonville and remember workin for the bush campagn doin surveys at the mall or someplace and for fun wearin a Al Gore shirt let us now. Cause even if you voted for bush but cause you was only in the 20% in that place then your vote didnt count ether. And the thing that makes this even worse is 4 years later after getting 17 mil from his older brother now the president(HA HA) jeb bush supposedly fix the problem with the cards and the machenes but they still did it agan.

Ok that was 2000. yall now what happened in 2001.

You herd the towers were noked down by terrorists and they hit the pentagon and the people on the last plane took it back over and made it crash in the woods.

You shoulda herd what im gonna say and this hurts to even think that any human mind could work this bad. Even that dude who was eatin little boys wasnt this evil I think.

From I could understand on the papers this started when bush senor was president and got slaped in the face by saddam. Most of this is the brains of the dad cause the son I think is so dum that I look like firkin albert enstien to him. So saddam embarrassed bush senor. Bush junor was spending all of dads money lookin for oil for years and never found it. But he kep lookin. And he kep drinkin. I bet he noked his wife around some to cause even after the first grade kid corrected her and said its hurricane Katrina she said hurricane torina two more times. Ok so now bush junor is mad at saddam for makin his dad look like a pus and spends 4 years (1991-1995) makin the hole big plan up with his dad. And this is the biggest and most evil thing ever so get a klenex ok? He nows he has to be in politics to get noticed for president. So governor first. But dont forget. They still planning and now hes got biger contacs to work with and they figurin more ways to get big money to get back at saddam. So when he become governor he starts makin frends with the Kuwait people and the soudi people cause they all just oil dude right? Hang out on the ranch and ride the horses like ALL oil ranchers do huh? So now he got some frends who also hate saddam to and want to help. (heres where 8 pages are missin from the pile I read through) the next page its august 18th 2001. six men are sent from the white house to do certen jobs.

1. go to 11 difrent airports in America with pictures of arab dudes (the highjackers) and the story of what the guys who run the flight schools and plane rental places are gonna say startin 09-11-01.

2. make sure the last of the files are sent to the temporary storage room in the new secton of the pentagon. And make sure the bomb sniffin dogs are kep out of the new secton.

3. get 5 planes for the comin up American invasion exersize that EVRY airforce will be havin at the same time (7am to 1pm) on September 11th 2001. One fighter jet that aint bein used anymore from Edwards airforce base in californa. One cargo plane from fedex. One C-141 cargo plane decomisoned from Langley airforce base. One awac (thats one of those white ones with the giant plate lookin thing on top thats a radar plane). And one lear jet but not a small one like yall think. A BAC 1-11-400. they can have like 30 people in one.

4. go to pakistan and make sure osama bin laden has his surgery 3 days early. On September 10th 2001 in the american hospital.

5. make sure the security peoples shifts are changed startin September 6th and noone changes it back for 2 weeks. And make sure the bomb sniffin dogs are taken out of the 2 towers until told they can come back.

6. make sure only non elected people was gonna be in the whitehouse on September 11th 2001 by makin sure that all the senators and congress people was ether gonna be in sesson or at home sick (23 dudes called in sick that morning). The highest ever.

I now almost everyone aint gonna beleve me but I now what I now and I hope bush and his frends get what they deserve for doin this.

The first plane that hit the first building was the fedex plane. The second plane that hit the second tower was the C-141 plane. Thats why it had a missle on the bottom of it. They wasnt any people on ether plane. They was both flown by remote. All 5 planes they had were made to fly by remote but only 4 flew that day. The one that was suppose to be flight 93 had trouble with the wires shortin out to many times so they couldnt change it out with the real flight 93 like they planed. The whole thing was over money. Heres how and why. Just to hide most of it they say there was a estimate of 263 milion in gold under tower 2. LIE. It was 5.3 bilion. They say there was 780,000 in silver under tower 1. LIE it was 119 milion. All the companes involved were American airlines, united airlines, boing, rolls Royce, merceds benz, world trade centers inc. aramark. peduciary trust, forbes, securacom & hcc insurance holdings(run by marvin bush. Yeah the presidents brother), lokheed martin, Exxon, chevron, shell, bank of nova scota, chase manhatan bank, bank of NY & hong kong, shanghi banking, Saudi oil, and dubai world ports. Startin on September 3rd 2001 there was some money shuffling goin on in the stock exchange with 680 major stock trades and stock buys and stock sales that made a average of 3.2 milon dollars for each deal float. A stock float is when the dudes who got the money sign for what they want and wait for the paper to be finish in 10 days that say they realy bought something. So they already paid but they aint got crap but they got insurenceon the deal so they dont lose money ether. So after all the ruble was dug through they said they only found 109 milon of the gold and none of the silver and with all the floats for those deals and the insurance larry silverstein got for the planes hittin the buildings (yeah he got that insurance like 2 months before) and all the inside trades they thought they was gonna cover up by smashin the buildings and the payouts from all those companes thats 2.6 trilon dollars I can ad up on the pages put in someones pockets. They didnt think convar would be able to read the hard drives of the computers they dug out of the duble that was ALL sent to guess where. Yeah, Kuwait. I now who the main people are and also who I suspet. The main people are george bush sr, george bush jr, jeb bush, marvin bush, condoleza rice, Donald rumsfeld, dick cheny, ari Fleischer, Robert Mueller, paul wolfowits, larry silverstien, micheal Chertoff, Gordon England, tina jones, general peter pace, Samuel bodman, henry Paulsen jr, & Joshua bolten. I suspet Stephen cambone, Richard Clarke, charles burlingain, john Ashcroft, Edmund giambastiani jr, Michael mullen, t Michael Moseley, john pistole, w lee rawls, Charlene thornton, Patrick Findlay, Kevin perkins, charles phalen jr, willie hulon. Check the guys I suspet to see all the big fancy stuff they got after 9/11. I bet theres a lot of new cars that cost a big wad of money they didnt have before. Ether bush just wanted some pocket money and used this to get it or think about this. He wanted the money to go to another country to dig for the oil he ben lookin for all his life that he almost made his dad broke tryin to find. So if he just got 2.6 trilon dollars from this then now hes got the money to get back at sadam and just take a whole country where he nows they have oil. The plan for the so called flight 93 was to hit the white house. The last 2 planes that was still flyin after the faa orderd everything flyin to land was suppose to hit the east end of the capitol building and the statue of liberty. They wasnt expectin the news and people to be on the story so fast like they was. Thats why the calls from flight 93 sounds so calm like noone was realy stabed and terrorists was flyin the plane. It dont say where they sent them but I now what your askin right now. If noone was on those planes then where are the people who were suppose to die on them. If the fbi dude comes and gives you like half a milon dollars and a ticket to someplace like cuba or chili and if you dont go or if you ever come back or ever let anyone you now that your still alive that they kill your hole family then what do you do? You leve right? I would. Its beter they think I died tryin to save a bunch of people in a building by makin the plane crash then me nowin there dead cause I wouldnt leve. Or they saved some money from just killin the ones who wouldnt leve. Want some proof? Fedex recyles there planes when there done with them. On September 5th they wrote one down to the recyle place but the recyle place didnt get it. Not one ounce of it. Atlest not until November 17th 2002. but then they only got 6,420 pounds of the plane. Um those thing are like 100 tons. And the only thing the they got was titanium. Thats the one thing that they could tell what it was beside gold and silver and human bone beside the steel and cement when they sorted through the ruble in Kuwait. And why the hell they send it to Kuwait? Thats easy. To many people here to shut up when they start pullin out giant pices of airforce and cargo planes and the one black box the fbi didnt find with the remote control program in it. The plane the hit the pentagon goin 547 miles an hour. It wasnt a plane. It was a jet goin 793 miles an hour that shot a tomahawk misle 2 seconds before it hit. It was flyin remote control to. The demolition people who planted the bombs in the towers had to work 10 hour nights startin the 6th after the security people stopped the 12 hour shifts they was on to get all the support beams fixed in time for the big show on the 11th. The thing is it was suppose to be on the 10th at first but to many people get there early on Mondays to catch up on the weekend stuff done overseas sence our Sunday is there Monday. This woulda ben like 15,000 killed. And if this dont make you mad then keep reading. They didnt expet this to make the economy go bad so guess what they did to fix it.

2002. only 2 things make the economy get better. The destructon from war which means you have to buy more things to rebuild and the destructon of nature which means you have to buy more things to rebuild. So you now what a submarine is right? And you now we have some that have nuclear engines right? And with people on one if it wasnt for the food problem they could stay down there for 50 years. Imagine a difrent kind of a submarine with no people. So now it dont have to use power to make clean air and clean water and run all those computers and cook all that food. Imagine a giant remote control submarine that does 1 thing. Heats water on the outside of it. Now imagine 100 of those all over the atlantic. They cant make the wind go where they want but the warmer the water the stronger the storm and also the warmer the water the stronger storm is gonna follow the warmer water even if the wind is pushin the other way. I cann tell yall how to prove this one but yall dont have thermal image satellites do ya? Or maybe you can go out in your own sub until you bump into one of these heaters lol. They usually keep them hooked to those bouys out in the ocean that are suppose to measure how high the tide is and the water temp. good idea huh? So I guess the best place to smash where it will cost the lest and maybe bush is thinking so what if it kills some porr black people. Yeah you got it. New Orleans and lake charles both in lousiana. The poorest state. And then he just sits there like they had a few inches rain and all they need to do is dry the rugs out on the porch and go back to life. The real plan failed and if you stil live there you should leave now and never go back. They aint done with new Orleans. The south wall by downtown was the one that was suppose to break. Right by the canal st fery. The one thing that saved all the people the put in the superdome where the water was suppose to come floodin in from poydras st was (no offense yall) the guy they hired to drill giveway holes in the wall drilled in the wall by the lake and not by the river. He thought he was doin it in the river cause he thought the overflow where it did break was part of the river and that realy was the south part of town. And remember how 2006 was suppose to be the worst hurricane season ever seen by humans? Shouldnt we be on letter AA3 by now?

2006. the war between isrel and Lebanon. This one just pises me off. Some dude named source at the n.s.a. sent a leter to bush telling him that a dude named contact at d.o.d. secured the wepon with the radiaton signature of the nukes that America gave to isreal in the 1980s. it says the wepon has ben sent and will be deployd in demascus on schedule with the first strike from iran. So if im seein this right then bush just sent a nuclear wepon to demascus Syria so he can bomb it and blame it on isreal to start a big fight with isreal and iran. Yall need to tell everyone about this.

The biggest problem right now is bush and hes riskin the lifes of almost 7 bilon people.

YEAH YOURE ONE OF THEM
Posted: Sep 9 2006, 03:40 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,710

Wow man! props lol thumbsup.gif
« Next Oldest | Qui Bono? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2313 seconds | Archive