Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

For The "plane-theory"believers, just read this and post
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 01:14 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 977

ok ok ok i just have 1 question... 1 JUST answer me this if you believe in the "no plane-theory"

Where did the engines,seats,cockpit,ppl,doors,fueselageetc. go just tell me WHERE!?

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 13 2006, 06:51 PM
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 01:33 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,165

into the pentagon... there are plenty of pictures... specifically of engine parts that match a 757.
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 02:23 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

there were NO 747 engineblocks that weigh 6 tons each found... the gouverments response to that was that kerosine (airplanefuel) burnt it all away (vaporised it all)
but of u look at what the engineblocks are made of its mostly steel and titanium (strongest metal on earth).
ok, the things we know is:

--kerosine can burn at a max temprature of 1200 degrees Celcius (its a fact just look it up yourself) ok lets make that 1400 degrees to be sure (+200 degrees)

--the meltngpoint of titanium is 1800 degrees celcius... so HOW could you melt something with a me;lttemprature of 1800 degrees with kerosine wich burns at a max temprature of plus-minus 1200 degrees? its just scientificly IMPOSSIBLE....

and if the fire was S hot to melt titanium and stel why were 173 of the 178 bodies successfully identefied... if that was true flesh would be more heat-resistant then titanium....

we SHOULD of found BOTH the engines INTACT in the pentagon wich we have not, and why is there's only 1 hole on the outer righ of the pentagon? if a 747 have had crashed in the pentagon you have to have atleast 3 holes 2 engineblocks and the main hole (nose)...

the manouvres the plane did are just impossible at 500 mp/h (800 km/h) but still a arabic "terrorist" who had trouble with flying/landing a small cesna managed to do the manouveres successfyully...

also the lawn was COMPLETELY untouched.... just looke at pictures from that day.

and also why did some of the eywitnesses see a small 20 persons plane (like a gulfstream) and some saw a military helicopter, some saw a big pasanger plane.
there was a military base 14 km's from the pentagon, now when you loose contact with a plane the first thing you do is tell the military (especially when 2 planes hit the towers and 30 minutes later you loose contact with a plane and its flying straight for washington DC) but that did not happen... i dont know if someone told the milit but here were NO fightes launched after the plane... the closest military airfield was 1 14 km's away from washington! they were equipped with F-16's and more... we know a F-16 with maximum afterburners can go 2200 km/h+ (thats 600 meters a sec so if they were launched they have intercepted the "hijacked pasanger plane" in MINUTES) thats so why werent any sent to investigate the plane wich the airtraffic controlers lost contact with?

and why did people hear multiple explosions after the plane hit the pentagon...?
eyewitnesses said they saw a purple flash and a explosion and felth/saw a shockwave when the "plane" hit the pentagon... why were the securitycamera-tapes from the a nearby hotel,gasstation conviscated by the FBI in mater of minutes after the plane hit the pentagon... those tapes were from cameras that saw the whole thing... instead the gouverment released a FEW frames from a securitycamera and in NONE of those frames you could see a plane....

FFS i really really really think the US gouverment has the most stupid persons walking on the face of this planet! they just let SO much evidence for us to find tongue.gif

-------just watch loose change... just do it and ull see for yourself why we all are convinced

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 13 2006, 02:35 PM
Darrisbob1
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 02:33 PM

The One True Fat
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,194

Yeah, I would like to see some of these pictures of the parts of the "plane" that were found.

And I also like that fact that there was a big box carried off the site by 15 people, you know, the box in a blue tarp. Eather they were carring a part of the plane away, or wanted to make you think they were carring part of it away...

Its not all that crazy when you think about it...
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 02:36 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Finally!!! someone with a pair of brains biggrin.gif
Darrisbob1
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM

The One True Fat
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,194

thumbsup.gif
cam
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 04:09 PM

cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,156

That good points and why was the not put back together to see what happen. cheers.gif
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:08 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

That good points and why was the not put back together to see what happen. 

im not sure what you mean tongue.gif
cam
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:19 PM

cam
Group Icon

If a plane crash all the pice are put back together to find out why or what made it crash this did not happen to the planes of 9-11.
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:27 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

oooh i understand tongue.gif :$

well why do u think ?? i think cuz all the major organizations like the FBI,CIA,FAA,MI5,NSA,NASA etc. are in control of the guys who did this ....

i know there's a scret organization running EVERYTHING... and bush just a puppet and if bush would do things that they didnt like they'd just eliminate him like they did with kenedy and 2pac or clinton... why do u think the guy who killed 2pac or kenedy was never found.. i mean YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE UNDER GROUND IN IRAK but u cant find the murderor who shot the greatest rapper ever.. in LAS VEGAS?!!! or the guy sho shot my fav president tongue.gif all these stories reeeaaalllyy stink!
cam
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 05:39 PM

cam
Group Icon

Well man the gov is not what you think it yes there is scret organization but bush is part of two kennedy was shot because of norwoods. Was 2pac do not know. The scret organization is in more than just the U.S. what do you think about iraq, or have you hear of pnac? What is going on now is in it check out www.tvnewslies.com.
e-dog
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 06:11 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

-->www.tvnewslies.com. gonna looke into that now.. thanx

i didnt say the organization was only the us tongue.gif i ment everything,everywhere... there MUST be ppl SOMEWHERE that know the truth!

also:is it a coincidense that the pilot whos plane "crashed" the pentagon was a ex-pentagon employe? 1 year before 9/11 he quit his job at the pentagon and started working on AA, 1 year later his plane supposidly hit the pentagon ---> yeah....right.... TOTAL B.S !

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 13 2006, 06:15 PM
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 08:10 PM

Group Icon

Frankly, I'm a little peturbed at Loose Change for taking a statement from a spokesman for the Allison Division of Rolls-Royce in Indiana discrediting the notion that i could of been a GlobalHawk, and flip it around to somehow support the no 757 theory.

A Jet Engine doesn't have an engine block or whatever the hades you want to think of it as. It's whole shitload of moving (generally rotating) parts.

More then a few parts were found in the wreckage, and more then few people who actually know what the hades they are talking about have linked those pieces to a Rolls-Royce RB-211.
But don't take my word for it!
peteLI
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 11:23 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 300

Your post with all that evidence honestly sounds like you just watched the movie and typed everything word for word from it. Based on your spelling, and the amount of posts you make that don't have anything meaningful in them, I'm guessing you haven't done any research at all on this topic and just think it's "edgy" to be involved in something like this. You're also probably 11.
BoneZ
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 01:05 AM

Truth Seeker and Researcher
Group Icon

Member No.: 991

QUOTE (e-dog @ Apr 13 2006, 02:23 PM)
--kerosine can burn at a max temprature of 1200 degrees Celcius (its a fact just look it up yourself) ok lets make that 1400 degrees to be sure (+200 degrees)

just a quick correction, the max burning temperature for hydrocarbons (kerosene aka jet fuel) is 1800 degrees F (980 C). biggrin.gif
cam
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 02:43 AM

cam
Group Icon

Man your full of it jet fule of hydrocarbons (kerosene aka jet fuel) dose not burn at on 1800 degrees who are bush. Tell me your not that dum. Even if it did it would it would have to burn for hrs to melt steal like it did. There is only one engine found at the crash. you need to look in to this more than what you have mom&dad is not all ways rigth. The tv is not all ways right some thing you have to look up self. nono.gif
e-dog
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 11:26 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

just a quick correction, the max burning temperature for hydrocarbons (kerosene aka jet fuel) is 1800 degrees F (980 C).

sry i always get confused with celcius and fahrenheit tongue.gif

btw tnx for the correction ^^

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 14 2006, 11:30 AM
e-dog
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 11:30 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

There is only one engine found at the crash. you need to look in to this more than what you have mom&dad is not all ways rigth. The tv is not all ways right some thing you have to look up self.

did you even see the engineblock?? it was MUCH MUCH MUCH tooo smal to be a 747 engine. there was NO i repeat NO 747 engine found.
you know, im talking about those huge engines 6 tons each not the one you are talking about, that one is most likely a jetengine of the A 3 skywarrior, just looke it up yourself

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 14 2006, 11:31 AM
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 11:40 AM

Group Icon

You don't strike me as an aeronautical engineer e-dog. And neither do the people behind loose change (*cough*graphic design*cough*).

Those part's are plenty big enough to be from a Rolls-Royce RB-211 series engine, the kind found on an American Airlines 757.

Click here if you do not understand why those parts came from a 757's engine
cam
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 12:16 PM

cam
Group Icon

That link you put up proves notthing. Tell why none of the engine are found in one pice. Oh ya you made a come met of loose change saying that they not give all the facts. Well you look at it one more time when thay said it aup that prove wrong that they say the pratt & whitney toll them to ask Rolls-Royce they said that it not a part of any Rolls-Royce engine he was familiar with and it was certianly that of a ae 3007-h. Get your fact I bet that you think that jet fuel would melt steal to also that a wing span of 124 ft just folded up and went in to the pentagon. I have no clue what happen but its not that.
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 12:25 PM

Group Icon

Cam, seriously, did you even read the article?

The statement from that guy was about the Indiana factory. He was saying it wasn't from an AE3007H, the engine from the GLOBALHAWK. The RB-211 is made by a completely different division of Rolls-Royce in great britain. And if you'll bother to read the article (read!!! whats that!!!) you'll see that it's the most likely source of those engine parts.

And nothing is going to be in one piece after smacking concrete at 500 mph... so quit asking why there isn't one big jet engine sitting around...
cam
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 12:37 PM

cam
Group Icon

Ya not 9-11 but in all crash of planes that have ever happen if one thing stays together the engine. On the movie that was what he said never did say any about the GLOBALHAWK til the end whan he said that was (certianly that of a ae 3007-h) that is the engine in the globalhawk. Tell me this why is they only one or why they say body made it but the plane did not. OH and where did the wings go look at the wtc and the pentagon do they look like to you wtc hit with plane pentagon??????
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 01:09 PM

Group Icon

Yes cam. the only other thing that article says is that it is not an APU made by Honeywell.

So you have a statement that says it's not a Honeywll APU, and that it isn't from the Rolls Royce plant in Indiana, which is part of the Allison division of Rolls Royce. The RB-211 engine is made by a different division of the company, in a different coutnry.

And there is plenty of the plane. It just happens to be in a lot of small pieces. I'd add that the bodies that were found weren't exactly in mint condition.
cam
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 01:46 PM

cam
Group Icon

The body found was not found til just now small pieces why was they put back together like they do with plane crash up til 9-11 still do just not 9-11. Do not have any thing to say about why the pentagon crash hole dose not look like wtc or have you not look in to that. The pic on your link that show casing of the combustion section dose not look like the a of that is draw below it the intake hole at the in the middle in the drawing but in the pic from 9-11 they look like is missing befor them. The down force would have crash the plane in to the ground befor it would hit the pentagon if it was flying that low have you look in to that. How about this why did bush just sit there reading a book the s.s. would grab him to take him to a safe place but no he just sit there because he had nothing to worry about him been in floida was all of the new why did they not crash a plane there. There no way 9-11 happen the way you think it did. Tell me what you think about the war is they wmd to saddam help to your crazy.
wiggles85
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 03:08 PM

Group Icon

blink.gif
blackhawk08
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 05:11 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 319

so wiggles if a plane really hit it, then why won't the Gov. just show us the tapes proving it did. they have no reason to hold them back, that is, if a plane hit it.
BoneZ
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 06:46 PM

Truth Seeker and Researcher
Group Icon

Member No.: 991

QUOTE (wiggles85 @ Apr 14 2006, 01:09 PM)
And there is plenty of the plane. It just happens to be in a lot of small pieces.

there was not plenty of plane. in fact, there was hardly any plane at all. only a few small pieces that were more than likely planted. you should research other plane crashes and see how much of the plane actually survives before saying stuff that photographic evidence proves wrong. biggrin.gif
e-dog
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 08:09 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Cam, seriously, did you even read the article?

The statement from that guy was about the Indiana factory. He was saying it wasn't from an AE3007H, the engine from the GLOBALHAWK. The RB-211 is made by a completely different division of Rolls-Royce in great britain. And if you'll bother to read the article (read!!! whats that!!!) you'll see that it's the most likely source of those engine parts.

And nothing is going to be in one piece after smacking concrete at 500 mph... so quit asking why there isn't one big jet engine sitting

omg why is THIS the ONLY point u got?? (and it is even INCORRECT) we all got tens if not hundreds! if you are so smart answer my other questions

WHERE THE hades DID 100 tons (100.000 kilo) of plane go?!
and why did a LOT of the firefighters who arrived at the pentagon report smelling a explosive (dont remember thwe name of it), they smelled something like cardite or something like that, kerosine and the explosive they smelled have 2 different smells, and how do u explain the wings,blaxk boxes,seats etc. that were never found, just read my second/third post and answer my questions please.

there is just TOO much to say and i can still be busy typing them all down tomorrow!

--- cam, thanks for your support bro smile.gif

--- and wiggles85 just do a litle more research bro wink.gif

This post has been edited by e-dog on Apr 14 2006, 08:12 PM
red
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 09:24 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 108

I don't see how anyone can claim one thing over another.

The Government has not proved that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
The Truthers have not proved that Flight 77 dIdn't crash at the Pentagon.

Did you know that it is alright to say that you don't know what happened? It won't kill you. And it will do everyone a lot of good to question the events instead of jumping to conclusions which suit their perceived version of reality.

To consider: there were confirmed 757 parts found at the Pentagon (wheel and landing gear, maybe more). There was also evidence of explosives being used (exit holes). There are a lot of witnesses who said they saw different planes. There were a lot of witnesses whose credibility should be questioned. There is even a witness who was allowed to take home a piece of the plane (absurd!).

To sum up: there's a lot of stuff that has not been questioned properly. There's a lot of evidence which hasn't been shown. It should be our focus to bring this to light, instead of mindlessly speculating about cruise missiles and other planes.

The link that Wiggles posted is quite interesting. Unfortunately I'm not an aeronautical engineer, so the best I can do is soak in that information and move on. If anyone here wants to pretend they have extensive knowledge about airplanes, then they are only doing a disservice to the truth movement.

For the record, I do believe 9/11 was an inside job. I just don't think that argument hangs on what happened at the Pentagon.
LordoftheLeftHand
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 09:53 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 880

QUOTE (e-dog @ Apr 13 2006, 02:23 PM)
... steel and titanium (strongest metal on earth)...

Titanium (and titanium alloy) is not the strongest metal on Earth. Titanium has a great strength to weight ratio so it is used in aircraft.

Tungsten is the strongest metal on Earth (by volume).

Five minutes of research would have revealed this.

LLH
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8617 seconds | Archive