Teachers Private Equity Hired Scholars 9/11t?, WTC#7 = an $861 million mortage scam
HawksCAFE
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 01:33 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,315

Have Teachers private equity groups hired Scholars for 9/11 Truth?

Open e-mail sent October 11, 2006 to:

To:
U.S. Attorney General, Alberto R. Gonzales,
U.S Department of Justice
AskDOJ@usdoj.gov

David Hawkins, Forensic Economist at Hawks' CAFE   
Foundation Scholar, Cambridge University
British Columbia, Canada Tel: 604-542-0891
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hawkscafe/
http://www.hawkscafe.com/

Ccs include:
Jim Fetzer, Retired member of teachers national pension fund ('TIAA-CREF')
Co-founder of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth
http://www.st911.org/

Thomas J. Coyne, President, Coyne and Associates, Inc.
Professor of Finance (retired since 1995), John Carroll University
tom@coyne-assoc.com  http://www.coyne-assoc.com/

Media and bccs:

Dear Attorney General Gonzales:

Re: Have Teachers private equity groups hired Scholars for 9/11 Truth?

I understand the U.S. Department of Justice has begun an investigation into rigged auctions at which private equity groups, including Blackstone, Carlyle Canada and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, allegedly sell lucrative investment opportunities to their friends, clients and insiders at an artificially low price.
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/...1010&ID=6091659

In my recent research, I discovered that the teachers national pension fund ('TIAA-CREF') sold the mortgage on Seven World Trade Center in October 2000 to a private equity syndicate led by the Blackstone Group which presumably gave the "Pull it" order on 9/11 to initiate a controlled-demolition of the building and, as I allege, subsequently shared $861 million in insurance kickbacks with Blackstone's private-equity partners who may also include racketeering and terrorist groups with a "dead-peasant" life-insurance interest in the deaths of the victims.

I believe that private equity groups conduct rigged auctions every year in September at an annual event in New York City to give insiders, including Blackstone, TIAA-CREF, MITIMCO, Carlyle, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, JPMorgan Partners and the New York State Common Retirement Fund, lucrative event-arbitrage and hedge-fund investment opportunities in the following year.

My timeline analysis, suggests the WTC#7 insured mortgage transaction fits a private-equity rigged-auction scenario.

As above, one month after the September 2000 meeting at the Waldorf Astoria (?) hotel in New York, the Teachers' sold its mortgage in WTC#7 to the Blackstone Group.

In May 2001, Arthur Levitt resigned his position as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission and joined the Carlyle Group as a senior advisor.

On 9/11, the apparent controlled demolition of WTC#7 at 5:20 p.m. destroyed about 3,000 files relating to SEC investigations conducted during Mr. Levitt’s eight year tenure as SEC chairman when 'dotcom' frauds netted billions of dollars of profits for the private equity and hedge fund industries.

Six days after 9/11, Carlyle Canada's affiliate Groupe AXA opened emergency payment offices in Manhattan and Falls Church, Virginia and began collecting death certificates from victim families.

Family members appear to have been paid off with low-value high-cost life insurance policies sold by AXA to the victims or to their employers and/or their rank-and-file labor union pension funds such as the New York City Fire Department Pension Fund.

You should be aware that AXA executives have been convicted in France for laundering money through so-called "dead-peasant" life insurance contracts.

In an article, “Massacres de l'OTS : les chemins du blanchiment passeraient-ils par Axa-Luxembourg?” Communiqué de presse, Christian Cotten, 14 juillet 2003, Mr. Cotton describes some apparent links between AXA and the massacre of cult members of the Order of the Temple of the Sun in Quebec, Switzerland and France in assassinations  where bodies were allegedly incinerated using flame throwers in an attempt to destroy evidence of mass murders and life-insurance frauds.
http://www.conspiration.ca/conspir/ots_blanchiement_axa.html

The speed of response to 9/11, suggests that AXA took victim death certificates "upstairs" and used them to collect and share out reinsurance money where AXA Re split high-value low cost kickbacks among the senior officers of the victims and shared profits with Blackstone's private equity partners, presumably including Carlyle and TIAA-CREF, the previous owners of the WTC#7 mortgage .

On September 20th 2001, Blackstone and HarbourVest were inducted into the Private Equity Hall of Fame in New York and that induction begs the question as to which of the previous year's deals provoked such enthusiasm from their private-equity partners.
http://www.dowjones.com/events/peac2004/hof.html

Arthur Levitt went on to become an overseer of TIAA-CREF and now faces numerous questions of conflict of interest in the Fund’s apparently racketeering private-equity arrangements which enrich insiders at the cost of the 3.2 million rank-and-file members.

I put these issues of a perceived conflict of interest in possible payments by the Teachers’ private equity groups to Professor Jim Fetzer, co-founder of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth  where until a few days ago I was a full member.

As a recently retired member of the Teachers’ pension fund, Mr. Fetzer became extremely defensive.

When I continued to demand an explanation for his perceived conflict of interest he threw me out of the society which he had invited me to join about six months ago as a full member (see correspondence below).

Mr. Fetzer decision to remove me as a full member of S9/11T denies myself and my former fellow members opportunities to share research not just into the 9/11 murders but also the private equity frauds which appear to provide a financial motive for the murders.
http://www.hawkscafe.com/

I am now alleging that the Scholars for 9/11 Truth is not only in a perceived conflict of interest with respect to the Teachers pension fund and its private equity groups, it has in fact been hired, with Mr. Fetzer as a founder, to run and manipulate an online forum and divert public attention away from the Teachers’ pivotal role in the 9/11 frauds.

By copy of this letter to Mr. Fetzer, I invite his response; if he deems it appropriate he can sue me for libel in which case I will defend myself in court with what evidence I have which I believe in good faith to be true.

Pending Mr. Fetzer’s decision, I suggest the U.S. Department of Justice extends its investigation into the rigging of private-equity auctions in September 2000 in New York.

I believe you will find that Blackstone’s partners, including TIAA-CREF invested in the 9/11 project and that subsequently, sometime in late 2005, the Teachers hired Mr. Fetzer and his Scholars for 9/11 Truth group to neutralize researchers like myself,  stage mock debates and divert the public’s attention away from the Teachers’ role in the 9/11 attacks.

Yours sincerely,

David Hawkins
Notes: “Have Teachers private equity groups hired Scholars for 9/11 Truth?”
……………………………………….
Fetzer, Teachers'  blood money gags a Scholar for 9/11 Truth

Open e-mail sent October 9, 2006 to:

To: Jim Fetzer,
Retired member of teachers national pension fund ('TIAA-CREF')
Co-founder of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth

David Hawkins, Forensic Economist at Hawks' CAFE   
Foundation Scholar, Cambridge University
British Columbia, Canada Tel: 604-542-0891
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hawkscafe/
http://valis.cjb.cc/HawksCAFE/

Ccs include:
Media et al copied by Fetzer's e-mail of October 8, 2006

Thomas J. Coyne, President, Coyne and Associates, Inc.
Professor of Finance (retired since 1995), John Carroll University
tom@coyne-assoc.com  http://www.coyne-assoc.com/

Dear Mr. Fetzer,

Re: Fetzer, Teachers' blood money gags Scholar for 9/11 Truth

I acknowledge receipt and am responding to your e-mail (below) with its 'global' distribution of an implied libel as to my sanity and integrity and its declaration that "On the basis of numerous complaints about your saturation of the forum with speculations that verge on lunacy,  .. [your research] efforts have become counterproductive to exposing falsehoods and revealing truths about 9/11.  You may no longer use the forum and may no longer identify yourself with Scholars for 9/11 Truth."

The research provoking your attempt to gag me as a full member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, may relate to a perceived conflict of interest which I identified to you about two months ago in respect of an apparently fraudulent insurance claim for $861 million following a controlled demolition of Seven World Trade Center by AMEC (UK) expert saboteurs and blast technicians following a "Pull it" order from private equity groups led by a Blackstone partnership with the $380 billion teachers national pension fund ('TIAA-CREF').

Shortly after you retired, you told me in a telephone conversation you were a member, since 1975, of TIAA-CREF, also known as the 'Teachers', whose trustees, overseers and managers, I alleged appear to have engaged in racketeering, private-equity, event-arbitrage, murder, arson, insurance and hedge-fund frauds through 9/11.

You refused to explain this perceived conflict of interest to me and other the members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

Based partly on your display of righteous indignation at my raising the issue, I now infer you have a real conflict of interest, possibly including the acceptance of "blood money" from the 9/11 perpetrators to be invested in a bogus Scholars for 9/11 Truth group in an effort to divert public attention away from their alleged 'RICO 9/11' enterprise.

You subsequently 'withdrew' I understand from TIAA-CREF to do which you presumably accepted a commuted lump sum from some of the Teachers' allegedly-racketeering trustees, overseers and managers in lieu of a monthly pension check.

I will continue to identify myself as a Scholar for 9/11 Truth; the words you and co-founder Steven Jones chose for the name are sacred, not secular, and must be defended by experts in all the disciplines needed to expose the real killers behind 9/11.

Truth-friendly disciplines include forensic economics to trace assets through virtual (online) racketeering-influenced and corrupt organizations (RICO) or explosive hydrodynamics using computer simulations to estimate the shock energy needed to vaporize blood and body parts and destroy evidence of murder and arson in the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Yours sincerely,

David Hawkins

Notes: "Fetzer, Teachers'  blood money gags a Scholar for 9/11 Truth"

.......................................................................................................
<jfetzer@d.umn.edu>

Sent :
October 8, 2006 8:45:24 PM

To :
David Hawkins <hawks-cafe@hotmail.com>, jfetzer@d.umn.edu

CC :
HardEvidence@gmail.com, tarpley@tarpley.net, warrman@franklyspeakingradio.com, publisher@canadianspectator.ca, info@canadawatch.org, watson@prisonplanet.com, prisonplanetweb@hotmail.com, webmaster@911truth.org, wrh@whatreallyhappened.com, wisnewski@gerhard-wisnewski.de, bwz@rogers.com, lex@coasttocoastam.com, palast@gregpalast.com, george@coasttocoastam.com, thepowerhour@thepowerhour.com, webmaster@rense.com, news@nworeport.com, danny@rbnlive.com, webguy@stoplying.ca, archives@davidicke.org, bradc944@comcast.net, tom@informationclearinghouse.info, totalinfo@gmail.com, producer@infowars.com, tips@infowars.com, aaron@infowars.com, ryan@infowars.com, richard@renaissance-interventures.com, sbg.911blogger@gmail.com, joels@joelskousen.com, cloak.dagger@gmail.com, Editor@rinf.com, webmaster@septembereleventh.org

Subject :
Re: Will SCHOLARS for 9/11 Truth fight Chomsky's CHARADE of lies?

David,

On the basis of numerous complaints about your saturation of the forum with
speculations that verge on lunacy, I am revoking your membership in st911.org.
I have refrained until now because you were making me the focus of your ongoing attacks, for which you appear to have nothing but the flimsiest basis.  I
can assure you there is nothing the least bit unusual about my retirement in
relation to TIAA/CREF.  I have never received a nickle from them apart from
the normal accretion of earned interest on my investments.  However, it has
now become apparent that your use of the forum to promote your views goes be-
yond the pale.  Here is a summation of the problems you have created.  I wish
you well in your pursuits, but your efforts have become counterproductive to
exposing falsehoods and revealing truths about 9/11.  You may no longer use
the forum and may no longer identify yourself with Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

Jim

This is such a nice summary of the problems you are creating that I repeat it:

Dear Jim and Steve,

It is my opinion that the forum is now being saturated by the unsubstantiated
theories of David Hawkins to such an extent that the environment for everyone
else is suffering. I've had my suspicions about DH for a while but was never
certain. Now I am convinced that he is knowingly turning the forum into one big
debate about him and his theories. Several other members have communicated the same thing to me behind the scenes.

Of course I must apologise for personally reacting to him - I've tried my best
to ignore him, but sometimes it's not enough. It's particularly troubling to me
that he mentions Jim and his Teachers membership in nearly every post he makes.
The only reason he would do this is to connect Jim to the plot in some way. It's
ludicrous and I admire Jim for showing restraint in the face of it.

As I see it, the main reasons to doubt the honest intentions of DH are these:

1. He is apparently a smart man, with his qualifications and past papers. But
why can't a smart man organize his research, and why would he feel it feel it
necessary to start multiple threads when one or two would suffice.

2. It is hard to find any actual evidence in his jumbled work, and when asked
to provide it he either ignores the request or answers with more speculations.

3. He makes countless accusations about Jim or about the group as a whole
being compromised, and yet he does not feel he needs to dissociate himself from
these problems. If he was genuine, he would not stay in a group that he felt was
tainted and was not beneficial to him.

4. He has tried to label other topics as distractions, or implied that they
are a waste of time and that everyone should be focusing on his theories
instead.

I hope you will both review his methods soon and restore the openness and
diversity of the forum.

Sincerely,

[DH - I presume this above is an emanation from a poster boy 'newtonnjd' at the online forum]

....................................................................................................................

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum — even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate” — Noam Chomsky, The Common Good, Odonian Press, 1998

....................................................................................................................
« Next Oldest | WTC 7 | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0850 seconds | Archive