John O'neill's Body Recovered From Wtc 2, was on 34th floor at collapse
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:01 PM

Group Icon

Group: Debate
Member No.: 4,607

According to the Nationalist propaganda book "The Man Who Warned America, the life and death of John O'Neill," O'Neill's body was recovered from the rubble of WTC 2, mostly in tact and taken to a coroner who said he died from blunt trauma to the head.

The book says that he was in his office on the 34th floor when the bldg collapsed and because he was there and not on lower stories his body wasn't totally obliterated.

Firstly, more than half the building should have been piled up on him.

Secondly, was anybody else from WTC 2 found? Or is he the only one?
Dachsie
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:11 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,674

I have heard so many different things about O'Neil. I heard he was found outside on the ground near the building. Alex Jones uses the phrase "his uncharred body was found."

I have heard that 9-11-01 was his first day of work. I have also heard that he started work about two weeks earlier. There are discussions of O'Neil on st911.org

I just find the story of John O'Neil to be another one of those huge "coincidences." Here is someone who more or less had to leave his job at the FBI because he was too dedicated to stopping terrorists in the USA. He was bucked at every turn in trying to do his job.

Then this personna non grata, gets a job I think for the company that was connected to Securacom which had Neil Bush and Wirt Wallker III as company execs, and the Bush family is very tight with the CIA.

Just another little facet that stinks.
chucksheen
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:16 PM

TruthSeeker.us
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,553

Please watch:

http://WKJO.com = http://WhoKilledJohnOneil.com

...click stream or download at the top.

salute.gif
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:19 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Dachsie @ Oct 7 2006, 09:11 PM)
Then this personna non grata, gets a job I think for the company that was connected to Securacom which had Neil Bush and Wirt Wallker III as company execs, and the Bush family is very tight with the CIA.

I thought it was Marvin Bush at Securacom. Marvin was also on the board of Houston Casualties Corporation, the reinsurer of WTC.

Silverstein personally hired O'Neill, according to the book. PNAC signatory Jerome Hauer, biowarfare expert and a man of many jobs in the private sect contracted by the government, supposedly "got" O'Neill the job and was drinking with him until early in the morning on 9/11, ensuring that O'Neill was good and hung over that day.

Before he was forced from the FBI O'Neill was hot on the trail of the Mossad art students and movers here around 9/11. Also, in July, O'Neill took a trip to spain to travel and deliver speeches to law enforcement agencies. While there he bugged the hotel room where KSM and a couple other intelligence assets met to discuss 9/11 shortly after O'Neill left Spain.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:28 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (chucksheen @ Oct 7 2006, 09:16 PM)
Please watch:

http://WKJO.com = http://WhoKilledJohnOneil.com

...click stream or download at the top.

salute.gif

link's down, bro

So, who killed O'Neill?
Dachsie
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:38 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

I stand corrected. It WAS Marvin Bush, not Neil Bush. Wirt Walker III was the CEO of Securacom and he is The Smirk's first cousin.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 11:25 PM

Group Icon

Wirt and Marvin took over Salem Bin Laden's Airplane biz after he died. Don't know the details of it and probably should research it more before I post but what the hey. Salem, UBL's bro, owned and operated (with James Bath) an airstrip and airplane/airplane parts biz in Texas that Wirt and Marvin bought after Salem died in a small plane crash that Wayne Madsen seems to think was suspicious.

Marvin's on my short list of suspects.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke on Oct 7 2006, 11:27 PM
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 02:22 PM

Group Icon

Sort of as an afterthought, the coroner ruled his death a murder, as he did for everyone else killed that day.
Dachsie
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 02:36 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Interesting.

We have an acknowledged murder but no formal criminal murder investigation.
« Next Oldest | Research | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0827 seconds | Archive