London Bombing, what I noticed
vmachiel
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 07:32 AM

dutch member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,741

Bush saw an Immediate opportunity to make advantage of the situation. I remember watching the news and it was like: News Flash!! London has been hit by a terrorist attack...... And here president Bush with a speech about new way to handle terrorism!!!! Like it was soooo much more important nonono.gif
chucksheen
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 08:29 AM

TruthSeeker.us
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,553

QUOTE (vmachiel @ Oct 6 2006, 12:32 AM)
Bush saw an Immediate opportunity to make advantage of the situation. I remember watching the news and it was like: News Flash!! London has been hit by a terrorist attack...... And here president Bush with a speech about new way to handle terrorism!!!! Like it was soooo much more important nonono.gif

We need some footage.

hmm.gif
Braheem
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 01:35 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,631

yeah i was there, leaving london on the exact date.... london bombings were planned. its obviouse....
Barcoded
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 03:11 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,119

Both 9/11 and the 7/7 Bombings, the evidence shows it. So, Bush knew fine well to seize the opportunity.
alexvegas
Posted: Oct 8 2006, 10:01 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,920

Bush was in scotland at the G8 summit, blair and bush did a joint speech thing, very staged. I can't find a clip but I remember it well.
vmachiel
Posted: Oct 8 2006, 07:15 PM

dutch member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,741

Yeah, I thing I saw something like that to
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 11:48 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 6,183

the 7.7 bombs were terror drills, they had drills running on the EXACT same day (bit like 9/11) at the EXACT same stations the bombs went off, the bombers were taking part in the drill to test the underground security unwittingly carrying live explosives, when one of the bombers went a stray they made up a story that the bombs were just "electical surges" so as not to blow the operation, the stray bomber went to Mcdonalds and then got on a bus and his bomb went off.

The so called matrydom video was recorded probably two years before by the ISI in pakistan for a differnt operation where they use double agents to ifiltrate al quada.

If you've been following the recent "liquid bomb" plot you will have seen that one of the plotters refused to give evidence in court on the grounds that the ISI had threatened his family if he mentioned them, he said "i think they are scared at what i might reveal about them" and "they have been in touch with my family and threatened them, and in the light of this i refuse to give any evidence".link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5355976.stm
tonicblue
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 12:10 PM

Democracy? I remember that.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,466

Just had a look on Whitehouse website to see if I could find this and came across something interesting. It might be nothing and it all depends on the accuracy of times given and how long it would take for them to inform Tony Blair that there was a supposed terrorist attack on London. I'm pretty sure it would be pretty instant. How long after the first plane struck the WTC was it until the Suite told Bush?

From 08:40 GMT till 08:53 Bush and Blair were doing this.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...7/20050707.html

According to Wikipedia the first 3 bombs went of within 50 seconds of each other at 08:50 GMT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_L...the_Underground

According to What Really Happened the first report was made at 08:49 GMT and more bizarrely, at 08:43 GMT "Mossad office in London alerted to a pending terror strike 6 minutes before first explosion."
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/londonar...e.html#timeline

I would like to do a little more research into this but cannot as I am at work.

Any ideas any one??
DanielsNews.com
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 03:29 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,524

QUOTE (alexvegas @ Oct 8 2006, 10:01 AM)
Bush was in scotland at the G8 summit, blair and bush did a joint speech thing, very staged. I can't find a clip but I remember it well.
« Next Oldest | Youth for 9/11 Truth | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1027 seconds | Archive