Suggestions And Flaws, Probably been posted before.
shadowsfall
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 12:29 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,982

Hey, I'm new and just wanted to say that I've watched LC2E and though it was good, it did have several flaws and omitted info. Here I go.

I would highly recommed removing the Burnback "I didn't see any windows on the side" interview and any other 'POD', or missle things for "In Plane Site."

"....If this is true it would be the third building in history to collapse due to fire."
No, it would be the first high rise steel structure to completly collape due to fire.

Building 7 is the most suspicious part of 9/11. I would heavily recommend at least going over it for a few minutes or so, not just a couple sentences.

The B-25 bomber is in no way shape or form comparable to the size of a boeing 767. You should remove that part.

"And to think...the government would have us believe that these massive structures were destroyed by 10,000 gallons of jet fuel."
The official story doesn't simply state that it was just jet fuel. That line should be reworded.

Pentagon

"Why is there no damage where the wings, or the vertical stabilizer, or the engines, would have slammed into the building?"

Pretty suspisious photo, but "no damage" is obvioulsy inacurate.

Also an A-3 skywarrior can not account for the down light poles or the guoge in the trailer.
« Next Oldest | Loose Change Final Cut | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0593 seconds | Archive