Logistical Problems
Chippy
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 07:15 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,926

There are a lot of aspects to the 9/11 conspiracy theory. What happened to flight 93? What hit the pentagon? What brought down the WTC?

The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of extraneous, motivating factors for what might have happened that day. Motives, speculation, and oddities abound. However, the very core of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory hinges on the credibility of the controlled demolitions theory and whether it was logistically possible.

Think about that for a second. If what brought down the twin towers was, in fact, the collision of the airplanes with the towers and the ensuing heat / extra buckling factor, then the rest of the entire theory cannot possibly be true. It would make no sense for the WTC to actually be brought down by terrorists and then say that the government coincidentally orchestrated their own terrorist attacks on the same time on the same day, not to mention the fact that the incidents involving flight 93 and the pentagon really are not on the same scale as the WTC attack. And IF you say that the WTC was brought down by controlled demolitions, you need to prove that such a controlled demolition is even logistically possible.

Therefore, the issue of the controlled demolition is really the only thing that matters in this entire conspiracy theory.

Now I'm not going to pretend to be a demolitions expert and draw my own conclusions. I will leave that to an actual demolitions expert. I did find such an expert, and now, for whatever reason, the link to the paper that he wrote appears to have stopped working. If you go to www.implosionworld.com, you will find a reference to a paper about the collapse of the World Trade Center. Let me know if you can get that link to work. When I click on it, it brings me to a blank page. It was working before, so I don't know what the problem is.

If that doesn't get resolved in a day or two, I will try and summarize his points. But for the time being, would you agree that the only thing that really matters in this conspiracy is the logistic possibility of a controlled demolition of the WTC?

Let me know if you can get that paper to work.
Vlad
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:01 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,029

I got the PDF file. I'll check if I can put it on my blog and link it here. The file won't go anywhere, don't worry. smile.gif
Chippy
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 06:20 PM

Group Icon

The link seems to work fine here on my work computer; my home computer is screwy sometimes. Thanks though!
Chippy
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 06:21 PM

Group Icon

If anybody is looking, here is the link:

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC9-6-06.pdf
« Next Oldest | Research | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0851 seconds | Archive