Fake Osama Eats With His Right Hand, of course he does
sober_dutchman
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 12:42 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 499

because the left hand is considered unclean by muslims and is used for wiping...

i can't believe this somehow got into the recut as it is such an obvious flawed arguement.

Neminho
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 05:29 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,340

Hi Sober Dutchman,

you're absolutely right. Just saw the 2nd cut and I must say: While the movie is very convincing in making the case of the controlled detonation and on the Pentagon missile attacks, there are a couple of weak points.
The evidence presented regarding the claim that planes have been exchanged is not much and does not convince me in any way. So what happended to all the - supposedly alive - passengers of the four flights? I think the movie goes too far here in terms of speculation. Isn't the rest of the story scary enough?

Also, there should be a real proof that some of the alleged hijackers are still alive, not just that the father of Mohammad Atta said his son called him on September 12th. This is a source way too weak to mention in such a movie. An interview with one of hijackers would prove your point a lot better.

And then, obviously, "proving" that a muslim is not a left-hander by showing that he is eating with his right hand demonstrates such an obvious lack of knowledge that it - unfortunately - descredits everything the viewers have seen before. I really don't know much about the Islam but it's almost common knowledge that the left hand is the bad hand (as it is used for cleaning after using the bathroom) and therefore can never be used for touching food. How can one possibly use this as a proof that the Osama shown in the video is not the real one?

However, as stated before, some of the evidence presented is very strong and I think more people should see the movie. Please consider a 3rd cut, though.

Best.

Neminho

This post has been edited by Neminho on Sep 13 2006, 05:36 PM
moh2o
Posted: Oct 16 2006, 04:16 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,494

Hey , great documentary I show it to people as much as possible. I just wanted to second or 3rd the previous posters, .
Yes in middle eastern cultures you always eat with your right hand, to eat with the left is considered extremely evil and discourteous. They use the left hand for wiping at the toilet. This is the same in india and in some eastern countries around China too.
If you are left handed YOU LEARN TO EAT WITH YOUR RIGHT OR GET YOUR HAND CHOPPED OFF!
I would recommend just keeping the documentary on subjects that have solid evidence behind them, with the issues our country is now facing we don't need to give any ammo to the enemies of the constitution and the bill of rights.

But overall you guys are doing a good job, but look out for errors in your productions.

If you guys edited it down to just the stuff that is backed up with solid documentation you would still have a very dynamic production even if only 45 min. People can only handle so much info in their brains nowdays anyways.
-Mo
nitrofan
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 02:21 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,362

QUOTE (moh2o @ Oct 16 2006, 04:16 PM)

I would recommend just keeping the documentary on subjects that have solid evidence behind them, with the issues our country is now facing we don't need to give any ammo to the enemies of the constitution and the bill of rights.

But overall you guys are doing a good job, but look out for errors in your productions.

If you guys edited it down to just the stuff that is backed up with solid documentation you would still have a very dynamic production even if only 45 min. People can only handle so much info in their brains nowdays anyways.
  -Mo

Actually, if they edited it down to just the stuff that is backed up with solid documentation there'd be virtually nothing left, as every major (and not so major) point they made is easily refuted with actual evidence.

This post has been edited by nitrofan on Dec 25 2007, 02:22 PM
« Next Oldest | Loose Change 2 | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0805 seconds | Archive