Posted: Sep 1 2006, 11:57 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,566

There was said:
"Including 10 Take-offs, 69 approaches, and 13 landings"
Here is a picture from this scene, with german subtitles:
user posted image
My question is: How can it be real, that a plane lands more times, than it starts?!? This can't be possible, because if a plane wants to land, it has to be startet allready!
If there is one mistake in this video, how can I be sure, that this is the only one?
http://www.loosechange911.com/img/flyer.gif
I should demand awnsers, I do: How can this peace of Information be true???

This post has been edited by Mischka on Sep 1 2006, 11:58 AM
Sanders
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 12:07 PM

Unregistered

That segment deals with remote controlled aircraft, I think the "10 takeoffs and 13 landings" meant 10 remote controlled takeoffs and 13 remote controlled landings. (I agree, that could have been stated a little clearer.)

BTW, LooseChange is a primer, a window into what really happened. Jason, Korey and Dylan are just trying to figure it all out like most here are ... the mass media isn't helping the public find out the truth, they are trying to hide it. We all have to ask questions, do our own research, and in fact work doubly hard to check the facts because of all the dissinformation.

Anyway, welcome !
Mischka
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 06:24 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,566

I agree, that the media isn't telling the truth to us, but we can't really know, what had happend, or if George W. Bush knew, what had happened!
Roxdog
Posted: Sep 2 2006, 04:58 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Mischka @ Sep 1 2006, 12:24 PM)
I agree, that the media isn't telling the truth to us, but we can't really know, what had happend, or if George W. Bush knew, what had happened!

???
« Next Oldest | Loose Change 2 | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2367 seconds | Archive