Question: Im Confused About Something
MasterMakeUp
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 03:36 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,497

where are the "victims" that died on the planes?

I didnt see anything on the dvd about that.
WakingUpAmy
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 04:12 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,527

NOBODY KNOWS! flustered.gif

This post has been edited by WakingUpAmy on Aug 29 2006, 04:13 AM
Sha Sha
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 11:04 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,505

Well if wasn't a plane that hit that building, where are the people there where supposed to be on the plan when it hit? make sense? blink.gif
toddles76boston
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 05:45 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,629

Good question, where are the bodies of Flight 93 and flight 77.
erik b sharp
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 03:44 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,333

well, in the tv interview the guy asked dylan " ..so where are they now? in area 51 ?"
and dylan blew it and said " .. it's insulting that you would bring up area 51 . ..! "

dylan, how can ANYTHING be insulting when we are looking for the TRUTH ?
jamrat
Posted: Sep 4 2006, 09:38 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,415

Crylol.gif

Good one! LOL!
patriot_oxx
Posted: Sep 5 2006, 12:29 PM

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,679

Joke One: on a Rocket ship to Mars.
Joke Two: In the basement of
The Johnstown Air Force Training Facility
located Behind Cambria Airport.

user posted image

A fine Facility complete with:
An underground 20,350-square-foot Composite Support Facility.
Bomb-proof sliding doors large enough to accomodate a 757.
Mobile radar facilities and mobile control tower
(note the stated lack of radar at Cambria on 9-11)

Ever notice the calibur of the passengers,
more lawyers, phd's, and engineers than I've ever seen in a room before.

Good stock for the future...
They think the world was blown up by terrorists on 9-11-01
doh1.gif

sillybob
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 05:42 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,755

QUOTE (Patriot_Ox @ Sep 5 2006, 12:29 PM)
Ever notice the calibur of the passengers,
more lawyers, phd's, and engineers than I've ever seen in a room before.

Good stock for the future...
They think the world was blown up by terrorists on 9-11-01
doh1.gif

I doubt if the master plan was to preserve these specific people as the 'stock' for the future, they would have bothered with all of the older and some unhealthy people
jracine
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 03:59 AM

Member No.: 4,893

This is one of the more outlandish claims I have heard in these forums. I mean come on, what is it going to take for you people to just stop buying into this bull shit and realize that 9/11 is real. The "victims"/passengers on the 9/11 flights are being "stocked" in some facility. There is a rather simple explanation for the passengers who were on the planes. Look at the time of the day and the season of the year. 1) It was a rather early morning flight, when most of those flying for business, would be flying. 2) It was September. The last time I checked, not too many people were on an 8:00 flight in the middle of September. What other claims are you people going to come up with? Did the government plan the Titanic for some reason? I'm sure you guys could pull some more shit out of your asses to come up with another terrible movie like "The Cover Up." You people make me crazy. What you are doing with this "Truth Movement" is only hurting the families and friends of those who died in the planes and on the ground on September 11th. Please quit buying into these whacko conspiracy theories.
UGuysAreSick
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 10:21 AM

Member No.: 4,904

QUOTE (jracine @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 AM)
This is one of the more outlandish claims I have heard in these forums. I mean come on, what is it going to take for you people to just stop buying into this bull shit and realize that 9/11 is real. The "victims"/passengers on the 9/11 flights are being "stocked" in some facility. There is a rather simple explanation for the passengers who were on the planes. Look at the time of the day and the season of the year. 1) It was a rather early morning flight, when most of those flying for business, would be flying. 2) It was September. The last time I checked, not too many people were on an 8:00 flight in the middle of September. What other claims are you people going to come up with? Did the government plan the Titanic for some reason? I'm sure you guys could pull some more shit out of your asses to come up with another terrible movie like "The Cover Up." You people make me crazy. What you are doing with this "Truth Movement" is only hurting the families and friends of those who died in the planes and on the ground on September 11th. Please quit buying into these whacko conspiracy theories.

AMEN

Do you think about the Familys at all?
Ups sorry no you are not since you think there was no one!
slick
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 11:01 AM

Life Is A Paradox
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,498

QUOTE (jracine @ Sep 9 2006, 07:59 PM)

No, what's hurting the families is the fact that people like you don't believe that those who died deserve a valid independent investigation. You would rather it all be swept under the rug just to make sure your government doesn't look bad. Very sad.

This post has been edited by slick on Sep 10 2006, 11:04 AM
slick
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 11:06 AM

Life Is A Paradox
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,498

QUOTE (UGuysAreSick @ Sep 10 2006, 02:21 AM)

AMEN

Interesting, we are the ones fighting for a valid investigation which people like you are trying to fight against, and you say WE dont care about the families? What a joke.
free_me
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 11:49 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (jracine @ Sep 9 2006, 09:59 PM)
You people make me crazy. What you are doing with this "Truth Movement" is only hurting the families and friends of those who died in the planes and on the ground on September 11th. Please quit buying into these whacko conspiracy theories.

You might want to take a look at the following, and possibly readjust your position some:

http://loosechange911.blogspot.com/
http://www.911forthetruth.com/pages/EllenNeil.htm
http://911independentcommission.org/
http://www.911pressfortruth.com/
http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modules.ph...order=0&thold=0

I'm sure I could come up with more links, but the point should be clear.
number3
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:01 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,025

QUOTE (slick @ Sep 10 2006, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (UGuysAreSick @ Sep 10 2006, 02:21 AM)

AMEN

Interesting, we are the ones fighting for a valid investigation which people like you are trying to fight against, and you say WE dont care about the families? What a joke.

How is the fight for investigations and fight for the truth going to proceed if nobody will take the people asking for the investigation seriously?

If someone who is asking for an investigation claims:

nobody was in the plane
the bodies were planted
there was no plane
nobody knows what happened to the bodies
etc..

Then that person will most likely not be taken seriously.. everyone knows the majority of people do not believe there was any sort of conspiracy. If the movement for truth is meant to be taken seriously some concessions must be made to help the cause and push for an independant investigation (if one could even happen without it being claimed as part of the conspiracy, as anyone who is in any way linked to the federal government will be dismissed). Someone needs to start accepting some of the 'official story' as truth before the movement can continue with the majority of people who believe that official story.

Nearly 100% of the people on the plane were identified. Most people do in fact believe the DNA analysis of the tissue found. To claim nobody knows what happened to the bodies is not true..That is not true if you are speaking to someone who deals with the death of a family member who departed from an airport and found out body tissue was found inside of the pentagon.. a place that person might have never visited

If this fact that some of the official story might be true is not recognized there will be no one willing to even consider the idea of further investigation or further discussion with 'truthers'.

The constant linking to other websites promoting what the majority of people would consider falsehoods does nothing to help the movement either.. You can tell an athiest to read the bible all day but if they dont believe you wont convince them otherwise. Much the same here, linking to what people consider as 'conspiracy theory' sites in order to 'adjust [their] position' is not a valid way to help the movement.

The people who believe the official story do not want to see a blogspot.com website as the means by which they find out the truth of 9/11. They want to see some .gov website.
CrazyBlade
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:20 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,388

jracine and UGuysAreSick are banned. I warned all trolls - zero tolerance today. Bad day to come here looking to attack.

nonono.gif

CrazyBlade
painter
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

QUOTE (number3 @ Sep 11 2006, 08:01 AM)
<s>The people who believe the official story do not want to see a blogspot.com website as the means by which they find out the truth of 9/11. They want to see some .gov website.

I think you are mixing way to many apples and oranges. Besides, people don't come to this via a straight line or only one thread of information.

The question is put this way (for example): IF Flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon THEN what happened to the people? This is what we are saying is not known. IF Flight 77 DID NOT hit the Pentagon, then WHERE did the DNA samples that were identified come from? IF Flight 77 DID hit the Pentagon and the heat was so intense that it vaporized the entire plane AND the six-tone titanium and steel engines, then WHERE did the DNA come from?
littleali
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 04:47 PM

My name is Alison........... I`m not an Arab
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,227

QUOTE (number3 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:01 PM)
everyone knows the majority of people do not believe there was any sort of conspiracy.

WRONG
number3
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:00 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,025

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM)
<s>The people who believe the official story do not want to see a blogspot.com website as the means by which they find out the truth of 9/11. They want to see some .gov website.

I think you are mixing way to many apples and oranges. Besides, people don't come to this via a straight line or only one thread of information.

The question is put this way (for example): IF Flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon THEN what happened to the people? This is what we are saying is not known. IF Flight 77 DID NOT hit the Pentagon, then WHERE did the DNA samples that were identified come from? IF Flight 77 DID hit the Pentagon and the heat was so intense that it vaporized the entire plane AND the six-tone titanium and steel engines, then WHERE did the DNA come from?

Indeed those questions do seem valid questions to ask.. But those are for questioning beliefs within the truth movement itself.. For people who generally already believe that something other than the official story took place..

But outside of that group of people who do not believe the official story those questions seem insane as they refute the evidence of DNA corresponding to nearly all of the passengers being found.

Those are great questions to ask amongst yourselves.. But to outsiders they are not valid as they assume things (there was no plane) that are generally seen as a fallacy.

(and I remember seeing one of the engines discussed in the Loose Change video.. it seemed to be a crucial part of the questioning of the official story..the entire plane wasnt vaporized.. this is the type of thing I am talking about when I mention the questionable beliefs of some of the people in the truth movement.. Someone might say something was completely vaporized then link to a video showing a theory about an engine that wasnt vaporized.._
painter
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 05:07 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

QUOTE (number3 @ Sep 11 2006, 09:00 AM)
QUOTE (painter @ Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM)

Indeed those questions do seem valid questions to ask.. But those are for questioning beliefs within the truth movement itself.. For people who generally already believe that something other than the official story took place..

But outside of that group of people who do not believe the official story those questions seem insane as they refute the evidence of DNA corresponding to nearly all of the passengers being found.

Those are great questions to ask amongst yourselves.. But to outsiders they are not valid as they assume things (there was no plane) that are generally seen as a fallacy.

(and I remember seeing one of the engines discussed in the Loose Change video.. it seemed to be a crucial part of the questioning of the official story..the entire plane wasnt vaporized.. this is the type of thing I am talking about when I mention the questionable beliefs of some of the people in the truth movement.. Someone might say something was completely vaporized then link to a video showing a theory about an engine that wasnt vaporized.._

You are very confused and very confusing. The whole point in LC that you are referring to is that the engine that was found cound not have come from a Boing 7x7. So, where DID it come from? Moreover, why is it that the engines that SHOULD have been found were not?
« Next Oldest | The Passengers | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2538 seconds | Archive