Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Sam Danner's Story Isn't True....., he is my father...take my word for it...
yearight123
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:23 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,447

Hey, for those of you who just listened to the Michael Collins Piper show.....I am Matt Danner.(sam danner's son) I really had no desire to get involved in this mess, but here i am.

For the record, my fathers story is pretty much a lie. He was at home during the 9/11 attacks, infact he is the one who woke me up to tell me what was going on.
I have been battling with him this entire week about coming clean with his story.....and well....since he didn't call into the Michael Piper show tonight....i felt i had to get this problem taken care of. I'm seriously sorry that my dad totally deceived all of you. I am a firm beleiver in telling the truth...so...here i am. I just talked to my father right after i was on RBNlive...and he is going to make a public confession.

Once again, everyone, please find it in your hearts to forgive my father.........i know everyone is searching for the truth....and things like this only get in the way. I really want nothing more to do with this whole debacle....as i truly did not want my name dragged into this mess. So other than posting in this post.....I seriously plan to stay out.

Hopefully, my dad will come clean on-air in the VERY near future.

Special thanks to Russell Pickering, and Merc. your support really helped.

-matt

This post has been edited by yearight123 on Jul 22 2006, 06:39 AM
chucksheen
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:30 AM

TruthSeeker.us
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,553

hmm.gif

Can you post some pictures or references?

Can you make sure your whole family watches all the videos on http://UniversalSeed.org? You may have to find the chink in their armor so pick the order of films wisely.

JAStewart
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:38 AM

www.jastewart.co.uk
Group Icon

Member No.: 330

nono.gif

Hmm. troll?
chucksheen
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:41 AM

TruthSeeker.us
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,553

QUOTE (JAStewart @ Jul 21 2006, 05:38 PM)
nono.gif

Hmm. troll?

dunno.gif
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:50 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,722

Matthew,

Thank you for being honest.

I know this was hard for you. I hope your dad does come out and talk.

For anybody who wants to doubt Matthew it is your choice.

But I have examined this fully and especially in the last interview with Alex Jones
Sam's story completely fell apart as fiction.

Russell
Merc
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:51 AM

Veterano
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,066

Hey Matt,

You are more than welcome. You are one brave cat. You have my utmost respect for coming forward. I hope you and your father can mend things between each other. You have saved a lot of people a lot of trouble. This didn't hurt my morale. I was excited at how knowledgable we have all become in this matter, enough to recognize irregularities when they are shown to us. Thankfully this didn't even come from intel forces. And thankfully it was nipped in the bud pretty quick.

yearight123
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:55 AM

Group Icon

hey merc......actually...something very odd happend. i called my dad after the show...and he was pretty receptive. so it looks like this isn't going to be a huge issue between my father and i. i'd assume he is relieved it is overwith. who knows....i am also glad that this didn't go any farther, and i hope this news spreads.

thanks again Merc & Russell.
Merc
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 01:05 AM

Veterano
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,066

Cool man. Really cool. I knew this was tough for you. So I was hoping everything would be ok. Really happy to hear that.

Peace
Lyte Trip
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 02:22 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,066

Wow.

Crazy story.

Awesome job Russell and Merc and thanks Matt for stepping forward.

I hope some people learned some lessons with this.
hdog
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 03:23 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 936

Not trying to sound like a suck-up but when Russ and Merc said this story was bogus that was all I needed to hear.
8bitagent
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 04:26 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,975

As soon as I heard those idiots at Eric Hushmind/American Free Press act like they found the cure for AIDS with this guy, I knew the story was TOTALLY bunk.

The ONLY two Pentagon people who have come forward are Steve Cissel, who says it was a smaller plane, and April Gallop...who now wants her quote taken off loose change.

Im sorry forwhatever he is going through(this man) but this story was total bunk, and I dont understand Alex Jones these days...hes forcing people into saying they believe 9/11 was an inside job, bringing people like this on. THIS IS NOT how we will win this thing folks.
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 06:17 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Great insights everybody.

This should provide a good lesson. The alternative media has to have standards too.

Thank you hdog.

Stick together and win.

Russell
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 08:51 PM

not a newb
Group Icon

Member No.: 112

so we believe this story just because it showed up on this forum? which is the most unbelievable? "sam danner" or his "son"?

someone can be anyone they want to be on the net.

whatever the case may be, i'll wait until i hear it come from the horses mouth.
Logic
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 11:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,862

None of us know for fact who is who or what is what. haha, but Russell and Merk have studied this in great detail as always ! =) I believe this story will clear after courage is brought to a point of closure.

I think things like this can get out of hand when it starts to be something small and then it grows so fast. People may think they're helping, but then the next thing you know, you're adding millions of things that were never thought to be. Stories get away when sometimes they're just small in nature. Unfortunately, with this particular issue, it's a huge matter, so it will be a lesson to all that the truth will come out in proper ways and forcing it won't help anyone.

Thanks again for stepping up to the plate and stating the facts like they are. I'm assuming this is a true post above, there for I'm treating it as such. I won't be completely satisfied until obviously it does come from Sam. No hard feelings.
Lyte Trip
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 12:58 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,066

yearight123,

You claim that some of the story is true and some of the story is false.

What part could be true if your dad wasn't even at the pentagon on 9/11?
Obviousman
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 01:36 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,426

QUOTE (Lyte Trip @ Jul 23 2006, 10:58 AM)
yearight123,

I don't know but it could be things like he used to be an EMT or did work for that AMTRAK or maybe he used to hold a pilots licence... things like that.
yearight123
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 03:55 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Lyte Trip @ Jul 22 2006, 08:58 PM)
yearight123,

Like i said on the Michael Piper show.....apparently sometime AFTER the pentagon was already hit (within hours), my dad decided to drive down there (we live about an hour and a half west of D.C.). I had no knowledge about any of that until...what i thought was a couple of weeks later, but after talking to my mother today.....she says she didn't know until months later. So, i can't really say for sure, its been years now, and i wasn't taking notes.

I know this all sounds strange, but if you knew my family...and especially my father....it would all make sense.

moving on.....

so a while back, i started researching the 9/11 truth stuff....i downloaded a copy of loose change, and a bunch of alex jones videos..and put them on my dad's laptop. i watched loose change with him....and apparently it lit a fire under his butt. so....he has been researching stuff ever since. Although i cannot verify his supposed trip to the pentagon, i do believe he went down there. he said he didn't see any wreckage, baggage, or bodies...and that other people were also wondering what was going on.

that is pretty much everything in a nutshell.

oh yea.....he used to be an EMT...that much is true, however he has NEVER had his pilots licence...though i would say my father does have an above average knowledge of aircraft. oh and he is a former employee of Amtrak.

forgive any typos.....i'm pretty tired....and really guys....this is not something i take very much pleasure in explaining.

BTW - i have saved voicemails of my father confessing. absolute proof. but i'm not about air those yet. i want to give my father some time to come forward. believe it or not...he really does have cancer...that is also true....along with other medical issues....so he sleeps alot. i'm trying to make this as easy for him as possible. I love my dad...and don't want this to come between us.....this sucks. plain and simple. for those of you that are taking this with a grain of salt....i understand, but really....honestly...i don't care....i'm not loosing sleep over what people think. I am just telling the truth...thats all. again, i apologize for my fathers actions......i hope you people understand the position i am in.

-matt
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 03:59 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Let's just imagine nobody had come forward and told the truth.

The attack part of this story is completely verifiably false. It changed drastically from interview to interview. The contradictions that evolved are irreconcilable. The factual errors are tremendous. The geography is all wrong. TRUST me when I say I have analyzed all of the interviews related to this in detail.

I believe Matthew as I have talked to him several times about this. Leave it alone to the family for a while and see what happens.....please. Maybe Sam will come forward and tell the truth.

Drop the drama and conspiracy theories for a while and give some respect.

If it is not resolved soon I will give breakdowns of the interviews with the minutes and seconds as documentation so you can hear for yourself the evidence.

This all started by Sam contacting Dylan and then Eric Hufschmid. Eric jumped on it here:

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Sam_Eyewitnes...ght77_hour1.mp3

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Sam_Eyewitnes...ght77_hour2.mp3

Then Christopher Bollyn got involved. On the first day I emailed him with the background checks I had done and other evidence to try and prevent this. Then it went to radio. Michael Piper Collins, John Stadtmiller and Alex Jones all covered it. If you want to talk about something then take a few hours to get informed. The shows are below.

It got out of control. Merc and I talked with Matthew and he has had a hard enough time. So let's wait and see what happens and be understanding.........OK?

Russell

PIPER July 7 - http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0607/20060707_Fri_Piper.mp3

STADTMILLER July 10 - http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Stadt/0607/20060710...tadtmiller1.mp3

http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Stadt/0607/20060710...tadtmiller2.mp3

PIPER July 10 - http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0607/20060710_Mon_Piper.mp3

PIPER July 11 - http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0607/20060711_Tue_Piper.mp3

PIPER July 13 - http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0607/20060713_Thu_Piper.mp3

ALEX JONES - http://arc1.m2ktalk.com/JUL2006/ajam20y7/0719062.mp3

http://arc1.m2ktalk.com/JUL2006/ajam20y7/0719063.mp3

This post has been edited by Russell Pickering on Jul 23 2006, 04:03 AM
izzy
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 04:08 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 440

Matt is going to have to produce proof of his relationship, before a whistleblowers account is discounted.

It is customary to trash whistleblowers every which way to include claims of mental illness, etc....

I think Matt's posts shouls be reviewed by the people who interviewed the father and who knows how to contact him. I have serious doubts a son would find his way to this forum so conveniently.

izzy

This post has been edited by izzy on Jul 23 2006, 04:10 AM
yearight123
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 04:19 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (izzy @ Jul 23 2006, 12:08 AM)
Matt is going to have to produce proof of his relationship, before a whistleblowers account is discounted. 

It is customary to trash whistleblowers every which way to include claims of mental illness, etc.... 

I think Matt's posts shouls be reviewed by the people who interviewed the father and who knows how to contact him.  I have serious doubts a son would find his way to this forum so conveniently.

izzy

dude......i'm no dope. i've been into 9/11 truth longer than my father. i have been searching all over the net looking for stuff about my dads "eyewitness account".
actually......i was on the phone with Eric Hufschmid earlier today....so he can verify that. my father gave Eric my number yesterday during the RBN show.....because i called my father up and had my mom wake him up in order to get him to go on the air and confess. obviously he did not go on the air.....after he told me he was going to call the line as soon as i got off the phone with him. i think he just called Eric instead...and then eric called me....and than i got tired of waiting and listening to the show for my dad to call in....so i called in...and said whatever i could muster.

EDIT - i have checked out more forums than just his one. in fact...i even made a myspace account....and messaged this guy who posted something about my dads story on the 9/11 truth myspace group....and i told him the truth(though i didn't tell my identity at that time). however...last i checked...my sent message wasn't read yet...and since that group went privite...i can't post until my request is approved.

This post has been edited by yearight123 on Jul 23 2006, 04:23 AM
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 04:37 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Izzy,

It is so sad that you are more prone to conspiracy than decency.

Set it aside and wait.

Russell
izzy
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 04:55 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Russell Pickering @ Jul 23 2006, 04:37 AM)
Izzy,

It is so sad that you are more prone to conspiracy than decency.

Set it aside and wait.

Russell

Russell, this would be so easy for Matt to prove his relationship, surely that's the least that he could do, don't you think.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask, in view of the circumstances, and "Trust me" only works on Mom and Dad. I don't think it would fly in court.

Whistleblowers accounts trump "trust me's" to put it simply, and as far as my decency goes, You're not the judge, and I find it puzzling., but you're sure wanting to short ciucut this without any verification from the . I think Mr. Danner should have at least some say in this, don't you?

I take it Matt called in on Piper Collins show and confonted his father face to face?

izzy
yearight123
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 05:03 AM

Group Icon

how can i prove who i am?.... and no...my dad did not go on the air...like i stated above....so it was not a "face to face" confrontation.
izzy
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 05:24 AM

Advanced Member

What show did you call in?
yearight123
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 05:29 AM

Group Icon

i called in the Michael Piper show.....RBNlive...friday the 21st, 7pm ET.

EDIT- i'm not going to answer anymore questions with obvious answers. infact...i'm done posting all together....this is pointless. if my dad never makes an official statement about this....then you will all be listening to the voicemails i have. between now and then....i'm done talking on here. i apologize if i have an attitude.......this entire situation irritates me. and yes....i can understand anyone for not believing me......but that is on you...not me. good night, and God Bless.

This post has been edited by yearight123 on Jul 23 2006, 06:51 AM
izzy
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 08:36 AM

Advanced Member

The cancer meds can be extremely potent, and cause all sorts of memory problems. This could be such a situation where your father's medications have done this, and made it all very real to him. I had a relative that had a similar problem, the drugs so strong they thought a long dead spouse was talking to them.

Good luck,

izzy
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 09:22 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Nice job Izzy - I hope you're proud of yourself.
Russell Pickering
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 10:00 AM

Veteran
Group Icon

Izzy,

I'm gonna help you through your trust crisis.

I am making one assumption though. That is you will personally challenge somebody on a very personal issue without giving the benefit of the doubt and allowing a family a couple of days to work things out and put your conspiracy theories aside - but I'll bet you didn't take the few hours required to listen to all of the audio tapes of the interviews I conveniently linked you to.

Criticism but no research!

So I am going to remind you that in the tapes Sam said there was nobody to help and he was assigned to pick up pieces of debris. The next 20 or so photos and some stills from Jamie McIntyre's video taken within the first two minutes (right after the Riskus photos) should help.

This in fact, is right where Sam said he parked his car (after originally saying he was on 395). There were plenty of people to help and Sam would have been literally feet away. In some of these you will see Rumsfeld carrying stretchers. Do you think Sam might have mentioned that if he was right there? Do you think an EMT might have helped set up the triage area? Sam never mentioned those things.

Interestingly enough Sam does not show up in any of these photos either. There is a picture at the very bottom of this post to show what he said he was wearing. He might not show in these photos because perhaps he was home as his son said he was.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

If this isn't sufficient for you let me know because I have more. I have also seen 9 minutes of video taken right there. Plenty of people to help and no Sam.

The real clincher comes at the end of the Alex Jones interview when Sam says he was on the lawn and was told to get back because the building was coming down. He said the line of people (see Photo below - he is allegedly the red arrow) and him were there and the building came down. Guess what?

There was NOBODY picking up debris until well after the fire ground evacuation was over. Sam was NOT there in the initial stages. He may have been there later in the day but he did not see the impact.

The video I mentioned shows the entire lawn AND the building collapse. There is NO line of people picking stuff up.

So let's say your conspiracy theory is true and Matthew is a CIA plant trying to keep the world from finding out about the Global Hawk - the story can be proven false for these reasons and 50 more documentable contradictions and other errors.

user posted image

This is the photo Sam claims to have been in. This line of people was NOT on the Pentagon lawn anywhere near the building collapse.

Any questions?

Russell

This post has been edited by Russell Pickering on Jul 23 2006, 10:45 AM
johndoeX
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 02:14 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,197

Matt,

Sorry to hear of your fathers' illness. Also, thank you for coming forward to set the record straight. I read his testimony on this site like everyone else, and was waiting to hear more before i commented. I knew Russ and Merc would get to the bottom of it either way, but it takes alot of courage for you to stand up in opposition to a family member. For that, i thank you...

As a side note: Why did he do it? What was his motivation? Was it the medication?

All my best to you, your family and your dad. smile.gif

edit: PS. Dont mind izzy, he attacks everyone who doesnt believe exactly as he does.

I hope you come back to post. We need good researchers like you.

This post has been edited by johndoeX on Jul 23 2006, 02:17 PM
izzy
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 04:18 PM

Advanced Member

[Pickering's pickings:]

"but I'll bet you didn't take the few hours required to listen to all of the audio tapes of the interviews I conveniently linked you to.

Criticism but no research!"

--------------------
Last night I listened to Huffschmidt lkengthy interview, hour 1 & 2, , Collins 7/13, 7/21, hearing Matt. On that basis I came to my own decisions, at O-dark-thirty in the morning.-----izzy
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0570 seconds · Archive