*** [CLICK HERE] *** Disclaimer, Rules, Mission Statement
Loose Change Forum Disclaimer:
1. This forum has ZERO TOLERANCE for acts or threats of violence against people, government agencies, or any other organization not listed here.
2. This forum DOES NOT condone or support ANY type of terrorism and is not here to aid any terrorist or terrorist act.
3. Violation of the above rules will result in an immediate account suspension/ban and violations reported to the proper authorities, i.e., the Dept. of Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, etc.
4. This forum is for the discussion of 9/11. Discussing 9/11 is a first amendment right. Discussion of this topic in no way, shape, or form means that a person is breaching their allegiance to the United States.
5. Views expressed in this forum are not necessarily those of the creators of Loose Change, Louder Than Words Productions, or the Loose Change Forum Staff.
Loose Change Forum Rules:
1. Bull$#!t will not be tolerated. Plain and simple. You respect us, we will respect you.
2. Open-minded, intelligent discussion is allowed.
3. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. No questions. You can attack a persons theory. You cannot attack the person presenting the theory.
4. Please keep controversial theories i.e. H-Bombs and CGI generated "Live" footage in the Alternative section.
5. Skeptics, who follow the official story are asked to keep their discussions in the Debate section, we do not accept the official conspiracy theory as evidence in other areas of the forum. Those looking for access to post in Debate forum, please review the Debate forum stickies for access.
6. People who do nothing but cause trouble will be banned on sight. No questions asked.
7. Most importantly, we hope you find the Loose Change forums interesting and educational, enjoy.
Loose Change Forum Mission Statement:
The Loose Change Forum is an evolving community of people from within the United States and around the world who have been affected by the movie Loose Change and the evidence it puts forward strongly suggesting that most of what we've been told by our governments and media about what happened on September 11, 2001 is a lie.
All of us experienced the shock, grief and disbelief that came with the news and pictures of that day. Many of us vowed deep in our hearts to never forget it and the sight of our fellow human beings being slaughtered or forced to leap to their deaths or pulverized to dust before our very eyes.
Having witnessed these things, we remain steadfast in our conviction that reason and truth are better guides for human affairs than madness and deception and that intelligence, honesty and integrity are better human qualities for building a safe and prosperous future than ignorance, dishonesty and fear.
We believe in the rule of law and that no one is above the law. We believe in justice. We believe we have not only the inalienable right but the human responsibility and patriotic duty to ask questions and demand answers about the traumatic events that unfolded on that day.
We believe that we, the American people and the people of the world, have the right to know who is actually terrorizing us and why. We believe it is our responsibility as human beings to seek out the truth as best we can, exposing it to the world using whatever means available to us, while simultaneously linking hands and working together to bring a just, decisive and victorious end to the global War on Terror.
We strongly believe that discovering, exposing and bringing to justice those involved in the crimes of 9/11 is the best way to honor and respect not only the fallen of that day, but of all those throughout history before and since whose lives have been sacrificed on the altar of tyranny.
If you have watched Loose Change and have begun to question as we have, even if you may not yet be completely convinced of its assertions, we invite you to join us as we continue to learn from one another. All of us know that Loose Change is not perfect. Many specific factual errors have been identified and are being corrected. Loose Change's primary impact has been as a catalyst causing people all over the world to re-examine what they have been told about 9/11, searching for clues as to why so many unanswered -- indeed, officially unasked -- questions remain about that day. This forum is a place for you to discover more information, a place where you can share information that you have found and a place where you can get to know other people who are also asking questions.
Within this frame we are a diverse group of people ranging in age from mid-teens to over 60 and encompassing a wide range of political, religious, and social beliefs. Despite these differences we are trying to work together toward the common aims of discovering and exposing the truth of 9/11.
We expect members of this forum to support these aims by using the forum's resources to educate themselves and one another while simultaneously respecting significant differences of personal style and opinion. We want to become increasingly precise in our knowledge, unified in our position, and empowered by our collective vision and energy. We welcome members who ask questions and engage in heated debate provided the questions are sincere and the debate is respectful. However, we have no tolerance for those whose sole purpose is to disrupt our unity or sow disinformation among us.