Title: Lots Of Free Videos
Roxdog - February 27, 2006 07:34 PM (GMT)
cheansaw - February 27, 2006 08:14 PM (GMT)
wow, thats quite a list there Rox. Thanks, ive wanted to find some more video ive seen a bunch but the thirst for truth just doesnt quit.
ScaffoldRider - February 27, 2006 08:15 PM (GMT)
That's some list Roxdog. You would think with all this information out there, more people would be speaking out and demanding answers. I'm especially shocked the families of the victims of 911 haven't come to the conclusion that they were fed so many lies in the 911 Commission Report. I know over 98% gave up their rights to sue the government and the airlines when they accepted the 911 Compensation Fund, but that doesn't stop them from going to the media and asking the Amercian public and world to stand behind them in demanding a reopening of the investigation dealing with all the apparant omissions and out right lies. If tens of millions of people demanded the release of all the tapes and videos connected to 911 that the government refuses to, we might learn some of the truth of that terrible day. It's almost five years now, how much more time will pass before we get answers to the hundreds of unanswerd questions! I fear as long as we allow these men to continue to rule our country we may never learn the truth! With all the lies we have exposed already, we still find ourselves so few in numbers to bring about the out cry needed to get accountability of those who are clearly guilty of mass murder and treason!
OCMARK - February 27, 2006 09:20 PM (GMT)
Rox thanks for the info....priceless!!
jthompson99 - February 27, 2006 11:06 PM (GMT)
PowerMac - February 28, 2006 06:23 AM (GMT)
I also suggest Masters of the Universe: The Secret History of the Federal Reserve
. It was made in 1999, but I believe it's relevant due to the fact that it's about the Federal Reserve, which I believe is intimately involved in the events of 9/11.Here's a torrent of it
Canadian Raven - February 28, 2006 10:11 PM (GMT)
Excellent list. I've seen a lot of those.
I would personally recommend (from there):
FALLUJAH - HIDDEN MASACRE - Very graphic, but a video I think any adult with a strong stomach should watch.
911 Road To Tyranny
BYU PHYSICS PROFESSOR STEVEN E. JONES
THE GREAT CONSPIRACY
Of the Alex Jones videos I've seen, I liked the one he did on JFK, and I like the one he did on the WTC 7.
Got any suggestions?
OCMARK - March 1, 2006 12:35 AM (GMT)
Rox I did not see that new Video from the New guy explossions?
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 02:30 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Canadian Raven @ Feb 28 2006, 10:11 PM)|
Excellent list. I've seen a lot of those.
Got any suggestions?
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 04:36 PM (GMT)
Awww dude, I was being serious.
That stuff is....pretty shameful.
You really should investigate the sources with as much scrutiny as you do Bill Clinton.
Don't you think thats fair?
I'm willing to watch the... :D ...videos you post. I've investigated Slick Willie. I'm comfortable with what I believe to be the truth about him. I never said he was a perfect guy. He's certainly flawed. He's got an ego. He's not a particularly good husband. But...he's the best f'ing president you've had since Kennedy. (although Jimmy Carter is in that territory as well :D ) And...some of the stuff on those films...you should know better dude. It's really shameful that anyone would try to claim he murdered to kids. It's not right. It's a lie. And think about it. How wrong is it to accuse a man of something that sick? I'll tell you...no matter HOW much you hate a guy...you don't stoop to that level. You go investigate online with the exact same amount of scrutiny that you have on Bill. See what you find in rebutal to those accusations, and the actual facts. A lot of money was spread around to everybody involved in that case, as well as many more. It's a really disturbing commentary on how easily someone can fall for one propaganda while trying to avoid another. If you really believe he was responsible for that, and a cocaine smuggling ring, dude...you really, really need to re-evaluate your sources.
Entertaining for fun though.
Do you have any serious videos you would recommend?
And I would really like to know what you thought when you watched Fallujah - The Hidden Massacre...because nobody has ever talked about it on here besides me (that I've seen). I've mentioned it, but nobody ever says anything. If you've seen it...what do you think? Isn't that sufficient for a War Crimes trial?
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 05:03 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Canadian Raven @ Mar 1 2006, 04:36 PM)|
| Do you have any serious videos you would recommend?|
How is this not a serious video? It's about 1000X more "serious" and credible than the movies YOU listed above. See, this video contains documentation and testimony from people that were involved (unlike when someone claims that Barbara Olson is alive in Europe... :lol: ) Again, if you ever care to start getting specific and actually ELABORATE on your assertions, I am waiting.
I think it's hysterical how you derail my threads with rambling nonesense but never bother to get specific and attack the details. I've given you fact after fact after fact and all you do is change the subject or soft peddle the issue.
Tonight on my show: "The Mena Connection."
Care to come on live to discuss it?
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 05:15 PM (GMT)
LOL@ The Barbara Olson comment.
You got me there. But hey...I never printed it as something I knew for a fact. Just something I found. You have to at least pursue every lead and if it's proven untrue, remove that part and move on. No? Besides...I'm still not convinced it didn't happen. My understanding is that there has been some success by another party investigating that story. Until or unless it actually comes out though...I'll just...leave that one alone. :D
For some reason you think I'm a liar, and I'm not. If I see that I'm proven wrong, I admit it. You just...you've got some really incredibly unreliable sources for your ideology dude. You kept asking me to say on the record that I believed that some guy was a liar, who was it again? You kept saying "Are you saying ___ is a liar? I want you to state it right now" or something. Who was that again?
As far as your show goes...is it set up so that I can call it from my computer with a headset?
I don't know how fancy I am on the idea of giving up my phone number to a guy that hates me for liking Bill Clinton and thinks retarded people should have guns. Ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 05:28 PM (GMT)
|...I never printed it as something I knew for a fact. Just something I found.|
You made no mention you doubted it's validity. In fact you implied it was "completely correct
". ( http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...wtopic=362&hl=)
. You even go on to say it "proves" 9/11 was an inside job. Tell me, how does something based on ZERO EVIDENCE prove ANYTHING
| You have to at least pursue every lead and if it's proven untrue, remove that part and move on. No?|
Are you kidding? You blindly dismiss documented facts without elaborating and you expect me to take you seriously when you make a statement like this?
|How wrong is it to accuse a man of something that sick?|
No more sick than asserting Bush and Co. had a hand in 9/11.
|It's not right. It's a lie. |
Your assertions are based in your emotions and not in the facts. To say "it's a lie" is to say many, many people are liars...who are they? What are they lying about?
|I'm still not convinced it didn't happen. |
That is completely illogical. There is no proof that it happened or that it is in any way related to the truth. Zero. None. Nada.
|My understanding is that there has been some success by another party investigating that story.|
What the hell are you talking about?
|For some reason you think I'm a liar|
No, just naive and unwilling to look at or accept facts that conflict with your preconceived view of reality.
|...you've got some really incredibly unreliable sources for your ideology dude|
Again, you can't even elaborate on what my sources are or what makes them unreliable. Also, you've already stated you are unfamiliar with my ideology.
|You kept asking me to say on the record that I believed that some guy was a liar, who was it again? You kept saying "Are you saying ___ is a liar? I want you to state it right now"(why would you put something I never said in quotes?? ) or something. Who was that again?|
See, you can't even keep straight the details on which your assertions hang. Unbelievable....
|As far as your show goes...is it set up so that I can call it from my computer with a headset? |
|I don't know how fancy I am on the idea of giving up my phone number|
So you want to back out. Fine with me...
| a guy that hates me for liking Bill Clinton |
I don't hate you for liking him. I just think you are a fool.
|and thinks retarded people should have guns. Ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:|
If you keep saying this I can only conclude that you are indeed a liar.
Please stop derailing serious threads. If you want to continue losing this debate (start a poll if you doubt that), please take it over to the Revere forum...
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 06:12 PM (GMT)
Dude...you are seriously demented.
I'm not saying that as an ad hominem attack. I'm saying based on everything you've been saying to me.
1. You think blind and retarded people should have guns. (WHAT!???)
2. You believe that Bill Clinton murdered 40-50 people, including children and that he ran a cocaine smuggling ring, even though you know that Jerry Falwell funded the "witnessess". That's right, FUNDED them. And you want to challenge my credentials?
3. You lied to me and said you were the "most anti religious person you'll ever meet", because on your radio show, where you discussed some of the things I said to you, your caller started going off on a religious rant about praising Jesus and you said "you got that right". (You really want to question my credibility? Shit, and Kerry got accused of being a flip flopper. Were you his political adviser by any chance?)
4. All I did was ask you if you are set up to take calls over the internet dicktree. I never said anything about backing out. Don't put words...or anything in my mouth, savvy? I thought maybe you had that capability, because your whole little radio thingy is on the computer. I think I have a very valid point as to your mental stability and your pro-arms militia attitude and whether or not I want you to have my phone number. I don't give 2 fcks what you think about that. But if you don't have that capability, all you had to do was say so...I can just get a phone card, that way the card companys number pops up. Not a problem. It will be worth the 10 dollars to give you the beat down you deserve.
5. I can't say tonight forsure, depends what I have to do with my family first, but...it's going to be before the end of the week. I'm already all learnin'd up. But...p.s. - you still haven't mentioned anything about your personal ideology, do you have something to hide? Do I have to go listen to your crappy archieves to find out? Geez man, this shouldn't be a secret. I've been pretty open about some of the things I believe in. All you've said is that you like guns, think everyone should have guns, you're pro militia, you think the people at Waco were "peaceful" and innocent, you think Bill Clinton is the devil, you believe Michael Moore is the devil, you believe all Liberals and Democrats are the same, and hence, the devil, you are paranoid beyond a healthy level, you think I'm a pinko commie because I like Jimmy Carter, you are demented. What else? What type of government would you have in place of it? or are you just here to bitch no matter what? Because I can make a very good case for all the good that Bill Clinton did for your country. When I do, your rebutal is some Enquirer type headline. Tell me what your politics are? You don't think things should go back to the wild west do you? lol I've asked you this multiple times, outside of bitching, what is it you DO believe in? I think your whole beliefs is just in being a thorn. It doesn't matter what is going on, you're going to bitch. If you can't find a reason, you'll allow yourself to believe any horse shit, just to justify your self pitying insecurity.
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 06:15 PM (GMT)
Nevermind. I'll just corner you with those questions on the air, and you can show your listeners just how exactly vivid your idea of the future is. You want everyone to have guns, and you support a militia taking over the government...Did you say you thought blind people should own guns? Did you say that there should not be any need to register a gun ever? I thought I heard you say those things. Yes or no?
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 06:27 PM (GMT)
|1. You think blind and retarded people should have guns. (WHAT!???)|
I never stated this. You are a liar.
|You believe that Bill Clinton murdered 40-50 people, including children and that he ran a cocaine smuggling ring,|
I never said this.
|even though you know that Jerry Falwell funded the "witnessess". That's right, FUNDED them. And you want to challenge my credentials? |
Yes. I most certainly do challenge your "credentials". Let's see them.
|You lied to me and said you were the "most anti religious person you'll ever meet",|
I didn't lie to you. Someone else posted that. Go read the thread again.
|your caller started going off on a religious rant about praising Jesus and you said "you got that right". |
Perhaps you are as unfamiliar with sarcasm as you are with reailty?
|A lot of money was spread around to everybody involved in that case|
You keep alluding to this yet offer nothing to substantiate it. I post my sources. Where are yours?
|I think I have a very valid point as to your mental stability and your pro-arms militia attitude |
Your are a brainwashed little monkey.
|I can't say tonight forsure, depends what I have to do with my family first, but...it's going to be before the end of the week.|
My show is on Wednesday nights. But you can call in Saturday night when I'm in Austin, TX meeting up with my fellow "militia" members. :lol: We'll be doing a live show from there.
|think everyone should have guns, you're pro militia|
That I am. Not the slightest bit ashamed of this fact. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were also quite fond of them. It's because concerned citizens formed militias that we won our independence from a tyrannical cabal bent on dominating the globe in the late 1700s.
|you think the people at Waco were "peaceful" and innocent,|
They were and are. A federal judge even said so. You should read the papers more often.
|you think Bill Clinton is the devil|
No, just a criminal and treasonous warmonger.
|you believe Michael Moore is the devil|
Nope, just a fat blathering retard.
|you really, really need to re-evaluate your sources. |
Why? You've done nothing to debunk them. They raise very serious issues and unanswered questions that demand answers. Lucky for Klinton he has people like you watching out for him. :lol:
CARE TO POST A POLL YET?
(and once again, please stop derailing serious threads. It only shows people how desperate you are)
Graham - March 1, 2006 06:42 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Canadian Raven @ Mar 1 2006, 04:36 PM)|
| I'm willing to watch the... :D ...videos you post. I've investigated Slick Willie. I'm comfortable with what I believe to be the truth about him. I never said he was a perfect guy. He's certainly flawed. He's got an ego. He's not a particularly good husband. But...he's the best f'ing president you've had since Kennedy. (although Jimmy Carter is in that territory as well :D ) And...some of the stuff on those films...you should know better dude. It's really shameful that anyone would try to claim he murdered to kids. It's not right. It's a lie. And think about it. How wrong is it to accuse a man of something that sick? I'll tell you...no matter HOW much you hate a guy...you don't stoop to that level. You go investigate online with the exact same amount of scrutiny that you have on Bill. See what you find in rebutal to those accusations, and the actual facts. A lot of money was spread around to everybody involved in that case, as well as many more. It's a really disturbing commentary on how easily someone can fall for one propaganda while trying to avoid another. If you really believe he was responsible for that, and a cocaine smuggling ring, dude...you really, really need to re-evaluate your sources. |
or maybe you need to read the Franklin Cover Up?
I have a WMV of the program made about it (all copies were supposed to be destroyed) if it helps. ;)
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 06:49 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Graham @ Mar 1 2006, 12:42 PM)|
| I have a WMV of the program made about it (all copies were supposed to be destroyed) if it helps. ;) |
If it talks bad about Klinton then it is not credible. :lol:
setec_astronomy - March 1, 2006 07:56 PM (GMT)
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 08:06 PM (GMT)
MORE:Right Click and "Save Target As" to download
Bill Clinton's Circle of Powerhttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/Circle-of-power.WMV
Atrocities at Ruby Ridgehttp://www.apfn.org/movies/rubyridge1.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/Movies/rubyridge2.WMV
ATF Injures Own Menhttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/atf.WMV
Inside Mount Carmelhttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/Inside_Mt_Carmel.WMV
Jack Thompson Exposes Renohttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/IBT_Thompson_Reno.WMV
the waco incidenthttp://www.apfn.org/Movies/incident.WMV
Mount Carmel - A Day of Informationhttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/WACO_RENO_04_19_93.WMV
Atrocities at Ruby Ridgehttp://www.apfn.org/Movies/ruby.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/movies/ClintonUT.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/waco7.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/movies/CChronicals.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/movies/CChronicals2.WMVhttp://www.apfn.org/movies/mlc.wmvhttp://www.apfn.org/movies/ct1.WMV
An item about how Bush and the bin Ladens are connected and
how FBI investigations into terrorist groups were stopped by the US governmenthttp://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/ne...ht/attack22.ram
BBC Newsnight - Theft of the Presidency
How the Bush brothers stole the 2000 US election by removing black Democrats from voter lists in Floridahttp://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/newsnight/palast.ram
ABC News - Nightline
News item about the connections between the Bush administration, Caspian oil and the Talibanhttp://www.indymedia.org/local/webcast/upl...nighlineoil.asf
Michel Chossudovsky - The Truth Behind 9/11
G6B people's summit in Calgary June 2002http://vancouver.indymedia.org/uploads/michel.mov
Guerrilla News Network – AfterMath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11
government and airline industry foreknowledgehttp://www.guerrillanews.com/after_math/qt_med_a.html
the breakdown of US military and intelligence agencies on September 11thhttp://www.guerrillanews.com/after_math/qt_med_b.html
the murky relationship between Pakistan's terrorist-linked ISI
and successive US Administrationshttp://www.guerrillanews.com/after_math/qt_med_c.html
the strategic US oil interests that are driving America's
increased military presence in the Gulf regionhttp://www.guerrillanews.com/after_math/qt_med_d.html
Mary Schiavo – Former Inspector General, Dept. of Transportation and assistant US attorney. What did they know?http://www.indybay.org/uploads/unansweredq...mschiavo28k.ram
Greg Palast – BBC Newsnight’s investigative US reporter
Bush, the bin Laden family and the Saudishttp://www.indymedia.org/local/webcast/upl...palaston911.asf
John McMurtry – philosopher
Decoding 9-11 – McMurtry reads from an article adapted from the preface of his new bookhttp://vancouver.indymedia.org/uploads/mcm...filmsdotcom.ram
Dr Colin Campbell – Peak Oil
In 2000, oil industry expert Dr Colin Campbell lectured in Germany on the peak of world oil productionhttp://www.rz.tu-clausthal.de/multimedia/s...il/peak-oil.ram
The Daily Show – with Jon Stewart
Michael Moore has some issues concerning September 11thhttp://images.indymedia.org/imc/mayday/mmdsmnkhoo.mov
Mike Springman – US consulate and foreign service official
Springman went public (after internal efforts failed) to expose State Dept / CIA conduiting terrorists into the UShttp://thunderbay.indymedia.org/uploads/sp...owshoefilms.ram
ABC NEWS nightline – Spoils of War
The importance of Iraq’s oil supplies and who will control them after a warhttp://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/iraqwaroil.ram
Stephen Pelletiere – CIA analyst (ret. prof at the US Army War College)
The predicament Mr Bush and the Pentagon have gotten us into
part 2 http://dc.indymedia.org/ramgen/pelletiereq_a28.rm
America's Defense Monitor – The Making of a Dictator
The arming of Saddam, by, amongst others, George Bush snr.
produced in May 1993http://188.8.131.52/uploads/makingadictator.ram
the Hidden Wars of Desert Storm
This documentary shows how the US government has manipulated the Gulf to ensure a secure supply of oil,including how the CIA installed their puppet Saddam Hussein.http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/gulfwarhidden.ram
BBC News ‘Hardtalk’ – Oil as a Weapon
An interview with the President of OPEC, discussing the relevance of Iraq’s oilhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/03...ttiyah03mar.ram
Donald Rumsfeld & Saddam Hussein
In 1983 these criminals met to discuss chemical & biological weapons saleshttp://members.cox.net/informationclearing...hakinghands.wmv
Ramsey Clark – former US attorney general
‘Regime change needs to begin at home’http://thunderbay.indymedia.org/uploads/ramsey28.ram
Crack the CIA - A short film about the CIA and how they are involved in drug traffickinghttp://http.dvlabs.com/gnn/asx/gnn/ctc_bb.asx
The War Conspiracy – Connections between the CIA, oil companies and the Vietnam warhttp://http.dvlabs.com/gnn/asx/gnn/war_bb.asx
BBC Documentary – Sacrifice at Pearl Harbor, the government knew !
The official account states that this was a surprise attack by the Japanese,
the truth turns out to be differenthttp://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/sacrificeatpearlharbor.ram
BBC Documentary – Dead in the Water
During the Six-Day war, Israel attacked and nearly sank the USS Liberty, claiming mistaken identity.The truth turns out to be more sinister...
part 2 http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/libertypart2.ram
IBM, the Nazi’s and the holocausthttp://sfwm1.switchtechnologies.com/asx/gnn/ibm/ibm_bb.asx
John Stauber of ‘PR Watch’ – short film about propagandahttp://http.dvlabs.com/gnn/asx/gnn/stauber_bb.asx
Countdown - Green Party Presidential candidate Ralph Naderhttp://http.dvlabs.com/gnn/asx/gnn/countdown_bb.asx
Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 911
Narrated by Hip Hop legend Paris and featuring interviews shot by GNN syndicate producers in six cities, AfterMath features nine (9) people answering eleven (11) of the most pressing questions that emanate from the terrible and, as yet, unexplained, events of that day. As you will see, these are questions that continue to overshadow and critically challenge the official 'version' of the story. http://www.gnn.tv/after_math/
Buy the video http://www.guerrillanews.com/buyvideo/
Noam Chomsky: Rebel Without A Pause
A documentary on Noam Chomsky, as he speaks to an audience in Hamilton, Ontario late last year. 75 min.
Rock star Bono of U2 has called American political activist Noam Chomsky “a rebel without a pause, the Elvis of academia.” At 74, this soft-spoken professor of linguistics remains one of the world’s leading voices of dissent. The controversial author of more than two dozen books about the use and abuse of power, including the bestseller 9-11, he draws capacity crowds to his lecturers wherever he travels. This documentary, which follows Chomsky on a recent visit to Hamilton, Ont., explores his views on such timely issues as terrorism and the war on Iraq, and offers insight into the source of his widespread appeal.
Colin Powell's Address to the U.N. Security Council, February 5, 2003
George Bush's State of the Union Address, January 28, 2003
audio only (33MB)http://dc.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uplo...s/sotu_2003.mp3
Just the section on Iraqhttp://dc.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uplo...03_iraq_wmd.mp3
War Spin: The Truth About Jessica
A BBC documentary on the U.S. propaganda machine. 2003. 43 min.Private Jessica Lynch became an icon of the war, and the story of her capture by the Iraqis and her rescue by US Special Forces became one of the great patriotic moments of the conflict. But her story is one of the most stunning pieces of news management ever conceived. BBC reporter John Kampfner exposes inconsistencies in the official version of the rescue in Iraq of Private Lynch. War Spin: The Truth About Jessica challenges the Pentagon's version of a story that boosted American morale during a sticky point in the Iraq War as part of its investigation into allied propaganda.http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/feature_250503.html
Convoy of Death
In Afghanistan, filmmaker Jamie Doran has uncovered evidence of a massacre: Taliban prisoners of war suffocated in containers, shot in the desert under the watch of American troops.http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3267.htm
Road To War: The Inside Story
Tense phone calls, covert arm-twisting and late-night, last-minute deals - such was the fraught arena in which the world's decision-makers fought over the fate of Iraq.
The BBC's Edward Stourton reports on the countdown to the Iraq War, talking to key players from Britain, France and America, and revealing the behind-the-scenes tensions during the build up to military action in Road to War: The Inside Story. 49 min.http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/feature_040503.html
The Forgotten People
CBC's Fifth Estate on Iraq, the Kurds and the U.S. during the 1980's. 27 min.
As hundreds of thousands of American soldiers bear down upon the regime of Saddam Hussein, it is hard to imagine another era, not so long ago, when the Americans and Iraqis were allies. In those days, they had a mutual enemy: Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran. The Iraqis had long-standing disputes with Iran and the Americans were still smarting over the seizure of American hostages in 1979. Ronald Reagan sent a special envoy to forge an alliance. His name was Donald Rumsfeld. Twenty years ago, each side had something the other needed. The Americans wanted an ally in the Middle East and Iraq needed food, money and military supplies.http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/kurds/index.html
Act of Faith
Fifth Estate report on Bush and Blair (and PNAC) in the months leading up to the war on Iraq. 29 min.http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/faith/index.html
CBC segment on Uranium munitions, Maj. Doug Rokke, a former Vietnam and Gulf War veteran, was a health physicist for the U.S. Army DU Assessment Team and Director of the U.S. Army DU Project from 1994-1995. He now lobbies against the use of Uranium munitions. 11 min.
More from Maj. Rokke:
We did it to ourselves Series Intro: Dr. Doug Rokke, science teacher and 30-year Army vet, continues to expose one of the most egregious crimes against humanity, the US corporate creation and military use and sale of uranium waste (DU) in Desert Storm and elsewhere. 9 min.
WHAT'S D.U.? I DON'T KNOW.
Bush Sr.'s war on Iraq in 1991 showcased a new SECRET WEAPON, U-238. Over 310 TONS of "depleted uranium" was fired into Iraq. The Army's Desert Storm battlefield science officer exposes the indifference the Pentagon had and has toward its own troops, let alone Iraqi civilians. 9 min.
They Told Me To Lie. 11 min.
If You Want To Go To War, You're Crazy. 12 min.
Skull and Bones
Documentary about president Bush's secret society the Brotherhood of death (AKA Skull and Bones).
Inside a cold, foreboding structure of brown sandstone in New Haven, Conn., lives one of the most heavily shrouded secret societies in American history. Yales super-elite Skull and Bones, a 200-year-old organization whose roster is stocked with some of the country's most prominent families: Bush, Harriman, Phelps, Rockefeller, Taft, and Whitney.
THE LEGEND OF SKULL AND BONES Sometime in the early 1830s, a Yale student named William H. Russell the future valedictorian of the class of 1833- traveled to Germany to study for a year. Russell came from an inordinately wealthy family that ran one of Americas most despicable business organizations of the nineteenth century: Russell and Company, an opium empire. Russell would later become a member of the Connecticut state legislature, a general in the Connecticut National Guard, and the founder of the Collegiate and Commercial Institute in New Haven. While in Germany, Russell befriended the leader of an insidious German secret society that hailed the deaths head as its logo.
45 min. version
12 min. version
Video from MSNBC on Skull and Bones, 6 min.
The Best Defence
A CBC-Fifth Estate exposee on the truth about the Patriot missile and how it did not perform during the 1991 war against Iraq. 42 min.
In 1991 the American military bragged they had the perfect weapon to neutralize deadly Scud missiles. But it wasn't true, and no one had even bothered to tell the President of the United States that their super-missile was way off the mark.
The Reichstag Fire, 9min.
The Case Against War
A BBC produced program outlining the case against an attack and invasion of Iraq from some surprising sources. 40 min.
1) Major General Patrick Cordingley, former commander of the 7th Armoured Brigade
2) Haifa Zangana, Iraqi Exile
3) Robert Baer, former CIA Agent
4) Sir Andrew Green, former Ambassador to Syria and Saudi Arabia
5) Jessica Stern, former adviser with the National Security Council
6) Chuck Hagel, Nebraska Senator
7) Rt. Rev Richard Marries, Bishop of Oxford.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/2535973.stm
911 The Road to Tyranny
The government needed a crisis to convince the people to willingly give up their liberty in exchange for safety. 140 min.http://www.infowars.com
Metal of Dishonor Depleted Uranium: The Pentagon's Secret Radioactive Weapon.http://www.konscious.com/site/live/films/clip5/clip5.html
Ramsey Clark calls for the impeachment of George W. Bush
Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark
has some strong words for the administration. 5 min. Washington, D.C. January 19, 2003
The Myth of the Liberal Media
The Propaganda Model of News
An excellent discussion about how our news is sculpted to present a certain viewpoint of events around the world. Featuring Noam Chomsky, Edwin Herman and Justin Lewis. 1997. 60 min.
Assassination of Russia
A documentary produced by French and Russian journalists, about the 1999 apartment bombings that rocked the Russian people. The blasts, which killed over 200 Russian civilians, were blamed on Chechen separatists and helped trigger the second Chechen war. Then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's popularity rose sharply with the prosecution of the war in Chechnya, helping him to win the Russian presidency in March 2000. The documentary investigates a strange affair in late 1999 in the town of Rayazan where the inhabitants of a large high-rise apartment building barely escaped another terrorist bombing attack. The bomb placed in the basement of their building did not go off. Was it a thwarted terrorist attack or a training exercise? 43 min.
A Learning Channel/ BBC produced documentary on the anthrax attacks in the U.S. in the fall of 2001. 45 min.
Behind The Flag
A 20 minute documentary on the costs of U.S. war with Iraq. From: http://www.freespeech.org http://www.freespeech.org/ramfiles/costofwar.ram
Hidden Wars of Desert Storm
An excellent documentary which discusses the origins of the Gulf War crisis and exposes the White House and US State Department's hidden agenda in the Gulf, (such as the destruction of civilian infastructure; poisoning the water), as well as the Pentagon's use of radioactive ammunitions made of uranium 238. 60 min. 2001.
The Mena Connection
An interesting documentary detailing the U.S. governments involvement in illegal covert activities such as drug dealing, money laundering and arms trading. 140 min. 1995.
Crack the CIAhttp://www.guerrillanews.com/crack/
A sound-byte blitzkreighttp://www.guerrillanews.com/redux/
Low Band (17MB) http://www.guerrillanews.com/redux/qt_lo.html
Broadband (38MB) http://www.guerrillanews.com/redux/qt_hi.html
The Panama Deception
A very interesting documentary film about the 1989 U.S. invasion of Panama. 90 minutes.
Part 1 http://www.indybay.org/uploads/panama_deception_1_dialup.ram
Part 3 http://www.indybay.org/uploads/panama_deception_3_dialup.ram
Part 1 (9.1MB)http://www.indybay.org/uploads/panama_deception_1_dialup.rm
Part 2 (9.4MB)http://www.indybay.org/uploads/panama_deception_2_dialup.rm
Part 3 (5.8MB)http://www.indybay.org/uploads/panama_deception_3_dialup.rm
HELEN CALDICOTT "Nuclear Madness and Missile Envy: The New Nuclear Danger", April 28, 2003 in Vancouver
Source- other good info here as wellhttp://www.worldpeacenet.net/media/
4 video clips on chemtrailshttp://www.workingtv.com/media7/189a.wmvhttp://www.workingtv.com/media7/189b.wmvhttp://www.workingtv.com/media7/190a.wmvhttp://www.workingtv.com/media7/190b.wmv
Chemtrails: Clouds of Death
This is about a half hour video created to provide information about chemtrails. It was produced by concerned citizens, with lots of interesting information. This is a great video to show to anyone who is interested in finding out more about chemtrails.http://www.dmckin.us/lsp/index.php?op=download;id=120
Video Format - Size
Real Player Large 230 MB ftp://cloud-busters.com/coddsl.rm
MPEG - Small 84 MB FTPftp://cloud-busters.com/codsmall.mpg
MPEG - Large 207 MB FTPftp://cloud-busters.com/codlarge.mpghttp://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/viewtopic...forum=jackblood
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 08:43 PM (GMT)
Some of those video links are good.
Well, it doesn't really matter what night your show is, right? You can still record the call and we can debate anytime that way. Then you can just play it in place of a show. No?
Can you link me to all of your archieves? I'd also like the archieve of that show you're saying I'm incorrect about. I don't think I'm incorrect.
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 08:47 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Canadian Raven @ Mar 1 2006, 02:43 PM)|
| Some of those video links are good. |
|I don't think I'm incorrect.|
You are incorrect.
|Well, it doesn't really matter what night your show is, right?|
Maybe...it's my show so I'll run it how I want. If you want to come on live with me you are more than welcome. Saturday night will be perfect. Just let me know. We will be discussing The Mena Connection and the Klinton Admin.
Canadian Raven - March 1, 2006 08:55 PM (GMT)
Why won't you link me to your archieves?
I'm not incorrect.
Thanks for seperating the junk videos, that way everyone knows which ones to avoid.
I think you're being a chicken. One of the first rules was that it's just you and me. Not your militia. On both boards, here and Revereradio you've needed someone there to help you out (not that it was that much help). You needed two people on the radio. Now you want me to debate a room full of people like you?
What's with that?
It's not like they are going to say anything original. You know they are going to spew the same stuff as you. I think you need them there to boost up your confidence for an arguement you KNOW isn't true.
When they say "Amen brother" at your meetings, do you say "You got that right, praise the Lawrd!" ?
Roxdog - March 1, 2006 09:05 PM (GMT)
|Why won't you link me to your archieves?|
Because I don't want to waste the bandwidth :lol: ...actually, I want to see if you are intelligent enough to find them yourself (it's not like it's that difficult).
Yes....you are. You are misquoting me left and right.
|Thanks for seperating the junk videos, that way everyone knows which ones to avoid.|
Again, you will not and seemingly cannot substantiate your claims.
|I think you're being a chicken.|
I think you're saying that just to beat me to the punch. Anyone following our conversation will know this is nonesense. Care to start a poll? :D
|One of the first rules was that it's just you and me.|
What? Who's rules? What are you talking about? Do you make things up all the time or just when you need to save face?
|On both boards, here and Revereradio you've needed someone there to help you out|
Not true. I've debunked you singe-handedly on each and every point. Want to start a poll and see the percentage of the forum that agrees with me?
|Now you want me to debate a room full of people like you?|
You already stated you can't figure out my ideology so how is it you can decipher who is "like me"... :lol:
|It's not like they are going to say anything original.|
Well, yeah, for once you've got it right. I'll keep repeating the facts and you will flounder at coming up with a way to respond to it.
|When they say "Amen brother" at your meetings, do you say "You got that right, praise the Lawrd!" ?|
This was just dumb.... :lol:
Canadian Raven - March 2, 2006 07:16 AM (GMT)
Saying you've won something is not in fact a victory. You should ask George W Bush about that.
You actually have quite a few character traits in common with him.
1. Theology is nothing to you, agreeing with someone saying "it's all about Jesus" when you claim to not be a Christian is the same sort of disregard for the entire point of faith. I personally am an atheist, but I couldn't imagine even for one second doing that. It would be like coughing up your personal beliefs, just to please your little audience. George W Bush does this too. It's a character flaw in my opinion. Instead of addressing it, and just saying "yeah, I'm a sell out, but only to people I like", you've done some sort of a funky chicken dance around it, and now you're actually saying I'm lying about it. Your defense for being dishonest is to argue with semantics (as in "your quote is not exactly right") as if THAT is the point. The point is, you sold out, and you are yet to address it with any sort of honesty. There is a huge difference between being wrong on a subject and being dishonest. I think you have a warped sense of what is incorrect, and what is a flat out lie.
2. You are only interested in listening to people that think exactly as you do. You make all these claims that you know the "truth" and that anybody that feels differently is a "liar" or "wrong", but, I think your researcy is monumentally flawed. I think there is a huge risk when people get more and more involved with conspiracy theories, because there are some very credible conspiracy theories. There are also some VERY non-credible ones, but you have pre-determined which are "truth", and "right", without even listening to a dissenting voice. Sound familiar? That's because George W. Bush does the exact same thing. He won't listen to a different opinion. He's under the impression that whatever his pre-determined opinions are, that's a "fact" and "truth". And I think there is a danger in that type of thought.
3. This is sort of a continuation from point two. Not only do you refuse to research any point of view outside of your own, but you've gone to the extreme of self appointing yourself as some sort of 'god' that has the right to decide who fits in to what catagory. I said I was a fan of Jimmy Carter and you called him and myself a "Commie". The ignorance that exudes from a comment like that is really just a reflection of your apparent world views. You hear the name "Liberal" and you think "Commie". Suddenly, your ears have closed and your mouth grows bigger and bigger. That's when this god complex takes over and some how you become so delusional that you think you're in some place to start catagorizing people. Republicans, including your dopelganger George W. do the exact same things. I can tell you from life experience, that if you find yourself closing your ears and eyes to someones view points simply because you've labelled them, you're probably not the one that's in the right. If you were so sure, you'd be able to listen to a dissenting voice. Like George W. Bush, you can't handle something like that. I've got examples, but one that comes to mind right off the bat is when I said I liked Al Franken. Now Franken is one of the most thorough researches on the planet. In 6 books, I've found 3 things that were incorrect factually. All three were corrected in the paperback editions, and not because I had to point them out. So when I brought Franken up, you responded with "Al Franken...I read his book". Huh? I asked you which book, because for someone that is so set on truth, you think you'd be investigating an author that goes far out of his way to be honest. You haven't because, for one, he likes Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter (and you've already labelled them), and two because you'd have to admit you were wrong and a very lot of things. Instead, you find yourself degrading what might otherwise be a reasonable opinion by using someone like Jerry Falwell as a source. That is akin to George W. Bush asking for his domestic policy advice from someone like Paul Wolfowitz, who already had war in Iraq on his mind. Bush knows the answer he's going to get. It's the one he wants, but...if he really wanted to, he could do some research and find out he's wrong. That doesn't mean I think Al Franken is perfect. He has flaws too. Being evil, dishonest, alterior motivated are not some of them though. This whole discussion started because I said I liked Michael Moore, and you...objected!? You turned it in to a battle of Alex Jones against Michael Moore, yet I had already stated I liked them both. My opnion was that Michael Moore had more credibility, and you...objected? Not that you had a different opinion. You objected to whom I feel has more credibility. Are you the thought police? No. So you decided I was a Commie like Moore. You never asked me what it was I found credible about him, and I stated why I thought he was more credible than Jones IMO, yet you still...disagreed!? I'm not sure how you 'disagree' with someones views of another person. You claimed that the people at Waco were 'peaceful' and innocent. That's your view on them. David Koresh was molesting 11 and 12 year old kids and impregnating teenage girls that were forced by their parents to live on that compound. I guess in your opinion that's okay. In my opinion, that's called pedophillia, and its a punishable offense. So should being a parent that allows/condones it. But I never jumped down your throat when you said it. Instead you said I was "ignorant" and that I just didn't know what I was talking about. But...I do, and I did. I am just not as arrogant and omnipotent enough to tell you that your opinion is 'wrong' or a 'lie'. Again, this is so much like George W Bush, I'm starting to see how come you hate Bill Clinton so much.
4. You keep insisting that I have no proof or evidence and that I've refused to back up my claims. That's not true. I tried over and over again to show you how ridiculous it was to use the Clinton Chronicles (which you've cited numerous times and bragged about having recently acquired in your library on the radio broadcast you addressed me on). I posted links, and you commited George W. Bush character flaw number 2 & 3, and dismissed very legitimate honest sources as being "Commie" websites and resources. Paul Krugman isn't a liar. Al Franken isn't a liar. David Brock redeemed his conscience after participating in a hunt for Clinton not all that unlike yours. He admitted that Trooper Gate was fabricated by him in order to destroy Clinton. You cited parts of it as your resource. Brock has been known for being incredibly accurate since he's devouted himself to being honest. You have no evidence to refute that, so you say "salon.com is a commie rag". In your mind, you seem to believe this is a legitimate debate point. That you've schooled me and shown me up, but any reasonable person that's reading that knows what it really means. It's Bush flaws #2 and 3 again, and your inability to realize that people are different. I'm probably nothing like a "Liberal" that lives in the south of the US (not that there are many), yet you decided to lump me in with this characeture of what a Liberal is to you. I have presented evidence, but after you repeatedly just dismissed it as Commie rags (even though they were very honest assessments of your sources), and that makes you dishonest. Not only that, it makes you very unprepared to have this debate, since I actually have watched all your videos, read all of the claims against Clinton AND read the opposing points of views. I'm not even sure how you could reasonably make up your mind without having all of the facts, but then again, I don't fall in to Bush catagories 2 & 3 like you, so we are never going to think alike.
5. When I have addressed something you've said, and you are unable to defend your shoddy research, you keep jumping to a new topic. I guess at the same time you're tallying a "win" for yourself, but, that again, is just not honest. When you claim Clinton was a cocaine smuggler and a mass murderer, you have got a lot of substantiating to do, and you should be grown up enough to accept scrutiny. Especially over such serious allegations. When this has happened, you go back to clinging to your safety issues. So for example, when we were discussing gun control, and I've cornered you because it's absolutely asinine to say blind and/or mentally challenged persons should have guns, you want to talk about Clinton, or Waco. Well, it seems to me that you're unwilling to actually share more of your opinions for debate for good reason. Another example, NAFTA. You brought it up on your show talking with your friend and you guys said Canada got a better deal than the US. Your caller also insinuated that I was pro NAFTA (after all I said I liked Bill Clinton, so that must mean I like everything he's ever done or said. Do you put yourself under this strict of scrutiny? Do you really like every single thing anyone you appreciate has ever said and done? If the answer is 'yes' then, that's another Bush charater trait that you share. I don't think you know a thing about NAFTA, particularly how it applies to Canada. Yet, you and your pal had no problem talking about it as if you did. How do you justify that? I am VERY familiar with NAFTA and how it effects all of North America. You have no idea what it feels like to listen to two guys talk about it when you know they don't have a clue. (although it was nice hearing you guys speculate on which country does better with NAFTA, perhaps this was decided by a game of Rock, Paper, Siscors). See, I took the time to educate myself on different perspectives on NAFTA, so I feel pretty confident that I can hold a wide ranged debate on the topic. How can I debate it with you? You've decided that it's a pinko commie piece of paper because of Bill Clinton. If you can't see the massive flaws in that type of thinking, to believe that because you don't like something you believe someone did or said that it discounts ANYTHING else they have said or done...wow. You would really, really have to have a high opinion of yourself, and you'd have to be the most educated person on the planet to have that sort of self swaggering confidence that you are all-knowing. No? That or, you'd have to be incredibly ignorant. Perhaps both. Do you see what I'm saying? Or are you passing this off as a no-good-commie telling commie lies? Because everything I'm saying here is honest.
6. I've debated law professors and experienced political science majors, and I've never encountered anything quite like this scenario. Where, someone is running on a campaign of "truth" from "investigation", when they haven't done nearly the amount of homework required to even make that presumption. Didn't George W. Bush also run on a campaign on "truth" while simultaneously acting out anything but? I’ve got to say, that if for some reason I ever found myself so delusional and filled with my own B.S. that I was quoting sources from the Clinton Chronicles or Trooper Gate, I would be embarrassed. I wasn’t even sure if you were being serious when you first did it. But even after it’s been pointed out to you over and over that those people were paid to lie, you still keep insisting it’s a legit source. You ask me “which part was a lie?” and I wonder if you want me to send you a script in .pdf form. Because that’s what I’d have to do. I could never see myself citing a source that has about 10% credibility, and then instead of being embarrassed by my bad research, continually insisting that the person I was debating find that 10% is incorrect. Here is a really good tip you may be interested in trying in the future. If you are serious about researching the “truth” about something, and you find one of your source hits the 50% inaccuracy mark, you might want to go looking for a new source. Personally, I am much more strict with the reading materials I use. “Flawed intelligence information”, again...that sounds very familiar. Obviously you have stated you don’t like George W. Bush, and that’s fine, but that doesn’t change the fact that you appear to have many similar character traits. I’m not taking a shot at you, I am only making serious observations.
I just wanted to get that out there, because you’ve been doing a lot of misleading on these boards over the past week. You’ve also tried arguing about semantics instead of having an intellectually honest debate. I’m no longer interested in that, because I don’t really find you a pleasant person to converse with. I am however still interested in debating you. I think we’re going to have to do it in written form over the internet. You’ve decided to become very difficult lately, and out of spite have refused to link me to your archives, and refuse to actually state a real opinion of your own that wasn’t given to you by someone even more paranoid than yourself. You won’t state your personal philosophy, nor will you provide the resources to a hint of them. It was never a matter of whether I was “smart enough” to find them. I don’t think my intellect is going to be a problem during our debate. I was asking for a common curteosy. I might have known better. I’m not interested in being led in to an ambush by a bunch of paranoid militants (why would I be?), and you seem unwilling to go it alone. I’ve already pointed out that you’ve required one of your choir members to back you up since this started, whether on your show, online, or wherever, so I don’t really think I need to substantiate that point much further. It reminds me of a part of Richard Dawkins - ‘Religion - The Root Of All Evil?’ when he points out the power of mass agreement. How you easy it is for humans to fall prey to nearly any nonsense, just by having one person re-affirm their paranoia - ad naseum. You can witness this by observing any church in the world, or an old tape of a Hitler rally, or any old footage of a Klan meeting. There is this incredible feeling of righteousness that overwhelms a person when they feel they are surrounded by like minded individuals. It’s no different for militant fanatics like the Branch Davidian’s, or a terrorist group for that matter.
On the point of our debate being online and written, you should be happy. It means you can have all of the paranoid - like minded individuals you want sitting there with you while you type. You can have Alex Jones help you for all I would know. You seem to be determined to have as many of your cheerleaders around as possible. Reminds me of Bush needing Dick Cheney to hold his hand while he testified before the 911 committee. Everyone knew that if Bush was on his own, he’d make a big booboo or mix up his facts and screw himself over. I don’t need anybody here with me. I mean, I COULD, but since the debates seem to be why I like Bill Clinton and feel he’s the best president of the last 50 years (something I do not see having much problem accomplishing) with your side being why I don’t like Bill Clinton and feel he’s the best president of the last 50 years, I really find it hard to see anyway you could possibly win. That’s not even counting your ‘sources’.
So here’s the deal.
Lets set up a new thread on here, for our debate. We’ll start from fresh. All I ask is your friends don’t lower themselves to ad hominem attacks on me to divert away from the discussion. I’ll do the same. I think we should refrain from ad hominem attacks during the debate as well, although we’ve both been guilty of it up until now. I have no problem with not referring to you as a nut bar militant, if you will refrain from calling me a Commie. I will not out right dismiss your sources without being able to find legitimate contradictions or dissenting voices against them. In other words, if you post a link to an Alex Jones article, for example, I will not just dismiss him as a conspiracy nut, unless I can substantiate it, and even then, I’ll try to do it tactfully. You on the other hand, would agree to not dismiss my points as coming from commie rags, because that is not a debate.
These are very minor requests, and are really about the loosest “rules” I’ve ever encountered during a debate, so I can’t really see why you wouldn’t agree. Unless you are unsure of yourself, or just trying to be a dick.
If you’re ready, I am.
You said your topic(s) were all about Bill Clinton.
I’ve narrowed mine down to the following:
1. Gun Control
3. Anarchy - Practical and the realism of it as an applied way of life
4. Communism - Practical and the history of it’s application
5. *most importantly* Plans - Your plan for the future, and/or plan to change the future. What your ideal country would be like. How can you accomplish the change? Is it realistic/logical? I want the last one to be quite detailed, because I think it’s probably the most important one in this whole group. I’ve stated many times that you and I just have very, very different life experiences, and very, very different ideologies. You replied by saying “no” that I was just plain “wrong”. We’ll see when this is done.
Finally...quit with the poll thing. Really. You think I don’t know exactly what would happen? Most of the people that regular this board are watching this go down and thinking “WTF”!? You’ve intimidated many of them to the point that they don’t even mention they like Michael Moore or Bill Clinton, for fear of this...backlash. I have no idea if they would vote in a poll or not, but I think we both know how many of your little militia friends would hop over from Revereradio.com to vote. Again, I’d have to point out Bush character trait 2 and 3 to you. Getting a vote from your own like minded buddies is no accomplishment. I could quite easily have a bunch of my friends sign up for Loose Changes forums tomorrow, and I assure you they would vote for me. Is that some form of representation of what’s “truth” to you? You’re only proving exactly what I’ve been saying. That for some reason if the 4 or 5 militant minded individuals you already know think the same as you and “vote” on an internet poll for you, that you’ve proven you were right. You don’t prove you are right by only asking people you already know agree with you. A true indicator of who wins this debate would be to see how many people that do not agree with either of us would vote after the debate was over. If you can’t see the logistics of that...boy oh boy.
Lets set up the thread, and begin. I’m getting sick of you constantly trying to swing things to an advantage for yourself. I’ve researched all I need to on all of these topics and I’m more than prepared to start.
No more talk. Lets go.
Dobba - March 2, 2006 07:42 AM (GMT)
I don't think this board is the place for petty arguments. All the above is a waste of time and energy and does nothing good for either of you or for Loose Change.
Perhaps just agreeing to disagree and getting on with what this board is about and putting your time, typing fingers and electricity into more constructive postings would be more beneficial. Message boards are notorious for boys flexing their muscles whilst sat on their own, in front of their computer with no-one to hit but the keys.
Argue it out in Private, not on here chaps (no offence intended). :)
Canadian Raven - March 2, 2006 08:18 AM (GMT)
This is between he and I. You are obviously not familiar with how it started or where it's been since then. If you had, you'd know I tried this "Perhaps just agreeing to disagree" several times.
I understand if you aren't interested in reading it, but then I suggest you don't. :)
I had suggested he and I take it in to the non-911 forums.
You are aware that there are some on here right?
Not every forum is for talking about Loose Change, and I am advised by one of the admins that the board is a place to practice free speech.
I appreciate what you are saying though. :)
Dobba - March 2, 2006 09:42 AM (GMT)
|I had suggested he and I take it in to the non-911 forums. |
Then that would be good advice as the argument bogs down this section. I've read it but it would be good for the courtesy of others not to let a page that is about 911 videos not get bogged down with your two's squabble.
|You are aware that there are some on here right?|
|Not every forum is for talking about Loose Change, and I am advised by one of the admins that the board is a place to practice free speech.|
I agree but there are other forum sections, as you have pointed out, to vent your 'free speech/argument' at each other. No point arguing/shouting about the price of fish at an antiques show. :)
|I appreciate what you are saying though.|
You're welcome. :)
Roxdog - March 2, 2006 02:09 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Roxdog @ Mar 1 2006, 12:27 PM)|
| (and once again, please stop derailing serious threads.) |
|I don't think this board is the place for petty arguments.|
Canadian Raven - March 2, 2006 05:11 PM (GMT)
I pretty much agree with what you've said.
It doesn't look like he's interested in taking it to another board though, so...I guess it ends with that.
My apologies for "bogging down" this thread. I agree, it's for videos. I just found the need to respond, since I've been called a Commie, and a liar, by someone that's been firing off anti-Clinton propaganda on here, and I felt the need to defend myself. I'm not a liar or a communist, and I thought a nice public debate (with rules and mutual respect) would be good if done in the right forum.
I won't try to get him to back up his words in other forums anymore. I thought he was serious, but as time goes on it's becomming clearer he's not.
Thanks for the note. :)
Roxdog - March 2, 2006 05:46 PM (GMT)
|I won't try to get him to back up his words in other forums anymore. I thought he was serious, but as time goes on it's becomming clearer he's not. |
Your are a child, Raven. I've backed up everything I've said. All you can say is that my sources are questionable but when I ask you to elaborate you ignore me and change the subject. You act just like the neocons when you try to show them the dirt on Bush. You react in the EXACT same way. You practically MIRROR their behavior.
Do you wish to start a poll so we can end this? (something else I keep asking that you continue to ignore)...
Why do you keep derailing serious threads?
Canadian Raven - March 2, 2006 06:55 PM (GMT)
You are doing everything I mentioned you do in my last two posts directed towards you on this thread.
Dobbya, this is exactly what I was refering to.
I tried saying "agree to disagree" he says that's not an option, because my opinion is wrong.
I say, lets go to a new thread, specifically for this discussion, he takes a cheap shot at me, and continues to insist on lying.
I just finished saying I knew you woulnd't do it, so why are you trying to insight more "childish" behavior?
Either handle it like an adult, as I've drawn out in those two posts, or...stfu.
You're getting to be really boring.
You falsely gave me the impression that you were going to debate me like an adult.
Next time, shut up before you accuse someone of being a "Commie", if THIS is how you deal with a proper response.
Being called a "child" by someone that thinks blind people should own guns is not very insulting.
Quit saying I'm hijacking this thread by yabbering towards me.
You won't debate me on another thread, so just leave it at that.
Cy2d2 - March 2, 2006 07:01 PM (GMT)
great resources. i have many and more...
you can download many of those and more (including CBC and BBC material that backs up a lot of those films)
follow the ftp link on this page:http://nomoretyranny.org/download.htm
Fight the Good Fight
Roxdog - March 2, 2006 07:03 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Canadian Raven @ Mar 2 2006, 12:55 PM)|
| continues to insist on lying.|
Canadian Raven - March 2, 2006 07:04 PM (GMT)
I agree. There are some excellent materials in there.
Do you happen to have any on Abu Gherib or Guantanamo Bay in your collection?
I'm trying to find as much footage as possible that shows actually arrests/conditions/current situation.
If you have anything, I would appreciate it.
stealth - March 10, 2006 01:58 AM (GMT)
accuman - March 16, 2006 03:22 AM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Roxdog @ Feb 27 2006, 07:34 PM)|
| THE POWER OF NIGHTMARES: THE RISE OF POLITICS OF FEAR|
Robodoon - March 16, 2006 11:48 PM (GMT)
LOTS OF VIDEO's here www.robodoon.com Some of which are not found anywhere on the web...only at my site.
But thanks for the links
Do you have a list with just address so I can post them on my site?
I like movie links ;)
Tea - March 17, 2006 01:19 AM (GMT)
hit quote on his post and you should be able to grab the links out easier..
datars - March 19, 2006 04:39 AM (GMT)
9/11 Video Downloads9/11 Eyewitness9/11 In Plane Site - Director's Cut9/11 to 7/7
(A slideshow style presentation of similarities between the 9/11 attacks in America and the 7/7 bombings in London)Confronting the Evidence - A Call to Reopen the 911 Investigation Loose ChangeThe Real Red Pill (CD - ISO)Description:
This is a CD that I threw together some time ago and has been kept in alive for some time as a .torrent file. The .rar file of this ISO is now available here as a Direct Download on TruthStream.Org
The files in this RAR file are to be extracted and burned to CD. This CD can then be distributed for people to play on their PC. Upon inserting the CD, a web page will automatically open playing the contained videos.
This CD contains 7 videos which will show you what is really going on in the world around you. In The Matrix, Neo had a choice between the blue pill, which would keep him plugged in, seeing the world as he has always known it; or the red pill, which showed him the truth. As a warning, once it is seen, you WILL NOT see the world the same again. View at your own risk! If you choose to look at the truth, please feel free to copy and redistribute this CD to those who also may be able to handle it. Also visit www.TruthStream.Org for more Videos of Truth.Videos Included:
9/11 The Road To Tyranny
9/11 Commission Ommissions (Dr David Ray Griffin - Madison)
9/11 The Great Illusion Part 1 and 2
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
Painful Questions: An Analysis of the 9/11 Attacks
9/11 In Plane Site
The Truth and Lies of 9/11September 11: Evidence to the Contrary REDUX 2006 WTC Controlled Demolitions from 9-11Description:
10 clips of the demolitions that occured at the World Trade Center Complex on September 11, 2001
WTC Controlled Demolitions from 9-11 All on this sitehttp://truthstream.org/modules/wmpdownload...ewcat.php?cid=1