Image hosting by Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to LT250 LT500HQ. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

87 suzuki lt500r quadzilla ... for sale or trade, 87 lt500r quadzilla for sale or trade 4?
dirtbike drew
Posted: Oct 16 2010, 09:51 PM

LT Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 765

Im not shipping this quad I only want a in person deal I'm in Rochester Mi 48306. Cash in hand for test drive. . I just drop the cash price I will sell this for $2300. Down from $2500. the rear shock is getting bounce and I think it needs rebuilt I got a price of $100 to rebuild it. It still is rideable just is not ready to be jumping it. I have a 87 lt500r quadzilla. Quad. Its bored .060 over wiseco piston. new this year crank bearings and seals. new axle bearings and seals. New K&N air filter. Fmf pipe DG silencer. I have 6 front tires and rims and 8 rear rims with tires. And rear sand paddles. Extra carb. Clutch assy. Twist throttle and cable. And few other things. I Also have a 88 extra frame with title. it dose have some parts powder coated black stator cover . black rims and kick starter. And few others. It Runs vary good starts on 3 kicks. This is a monster to kick over and will kick back hard. and u will think it just broke your foot no joke. I just bought a new flywheel. And stator. I love this quad its a beast it vary fast and have draged race 5 other newer race quads and smoked them all. I'm not saying its the fastest but its quick for a 2stroke 500 bored 60 over. I would like to trade this quad and all the extras that go with it. For a 4x4 quad I would like a 400cc or bigger. And I would like the front and rear racks on it. If it has a snow plow and winch that's a plus and I'll be more interested. I like kawasaki but will look at all. I would trade this for a banshee. Or trx450r kxf450r yzf450r ktm 505. I never had a four stroke and would like to get one and try it out. Or road bike / sport bike. / rocket. Or KX 250/500r or CR 250/500r or let me know what u have. or i may sell this quad and every thing that i have for it for $2300. If u want to see pics I can send them to your email so if u have a trade send info and pics and send me your email and I'll send u some pics. . for a fast cash deal I put $1600 just in to parts. Not counting what I payed for the quad its self. Send info and pics. Thanks again for looking.

Here is a link of a video of the quad. Check it out. Thanks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv...n&v=cCrNcBy66ls
The Quadzilla King
Posted: Oct 17 2010, 05:32 PM

The Quadzilla King

Member No.: 792

It has a few Quadzilla King Parts on it !!!

--------------------
The Planets #1 Seller Of Quality & Affordable Used Lt500r Parts.
The Quadzilla King.
dirtbike drew
Posted: Oct 17 2010, 06:14 PM

LT Private

That is true. The Quadzilla kings helped supply nice clean parts for my zilla. When I got this 87 lt500r it was a basket case and was missing a lot of parts. And the kings have some nice parts they spend a lot of time checking and cleaning all of there parts they sell. So thanks to the Quadzilla kings for all the nice parts at good prices. And if I keep this quad I will continue to buy parts from them. I love this quad it will start up about 3 kicks cold. But I think I had enough of the thing making my leg feel like it just broke when my muddy boot slips off the kicker So many times . If I keep it I will buy some riding boots ... It must have been a must have when you ride a lt500r. I never got the memo about the riding boots lol. Back in the day when you bought a lt500r they should have gave you a free pair of riding boots. But thanks for looking.
dirtbike drew
Posted: Oct 18 2010, 11:57 AM

LT Private

QUOTE (dirtbike drew @ Oct 17 2010, 06:14 PM)
That is true. The Quadzilla kings helped supply nice clean parts for my zilla. When I got this 87 lt500r it was a basket case and was missing a lot of parts. And the kings have some nice parts they spend a lot of time checking and cleaning all of there parts they sell. So thanks to the Quadzilla kings for all the nice parts at good prices. And if I keep this quad I will continue to buy parts from them. I love this quad it will start up about 3 kicks cold. But I think I had enough of the thing making my leg feel like it just broke when my muddy boot slips off the kicker So many times . If I keep it I will buy some riding boots ... It must have been a must have when you ride a lt500r. I never got the memo about the riding boots lol. Back in the day when you bought a lt500r they should have gave you a free pair of riding boots. But thanks for looking.

I will sell just the quad with no extra parts for $1800. And the quad and all the extra parts I have for it for $2300. So watch the video and if u want pics I just took this week of it send me your email and I'll send you some thanks for looking.
The Quadzilla King
Posted: Oct 18 2010, 09:38 PM

The Quadzilla King

Member No.: 792

Thank You for your business Andrew !user posted image

--------------------
The Planets #1 Seller Of Quality & Affordable Used Lt500r Parts.
The Quadzilla King.
« Next Oldest | For Sale/Wanted | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1873 seconds | Archive