Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

KonohaChronicles PiratePad!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KonohaChronicles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Konoha Chronicles
Kazimaru
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 12:39 PM

Last Mod Standing

Group: Kage
Member No.: 2

Welcome to Konoha Chronicles, a fan-based roleplaying site that centers around the series known as Naruto. If you're reading this then I'm guessing that you may be new to the site, and if so, this gives you the perfect opportunity to introduce yourself and say a little something to the other members.

You don't have to say anything at all, of course, but if you wanted you could say hello, tell us something about you and why you decided to join this site, and give us all a little knowledge as to how you roleplay. Are you a writer, a roleplay-fighter, new to the game, and old hack? Anything, even just a simple "hello" will be greatly appreciated.

To anyone who does post something here, I promise the staff will do all they can to help you and make you feel welcome. So, please, enjoy your time with us here at Konoha Chronicles!

happy.gif
-Kazimaru and the Mod. Staff
XielAvidRolePlayer
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 08:32 PM

Site Editor in Progress

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Happy Holidays!
I celebrate Christmas personally.
Hope everyone is having fun thus far.
Shikafangirl15
Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:48 PM

Academy Student

Member No.: 17

hi! I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying or Naruto!
Demon
Posted: Oct 3 2011, 11:31 PM

ANBU

Group: Staff
Member No.: 9

Quick note from Demon (that's me happy.gif) for you new guys registering. Aside from PM's, there's not much way for us to really communicate with you guys and show you around... or that WAS the case until we put those nifty chat boxes at the top of the site! It helps us to help welcome you guys in real time, and answer any questions you might have pretty quickly.

Now if you don't like chat boxes, or no one's on, or worse...Dak's in there ( dry.gif ) then PLEASE send either me or Soul or Hitoare (depending on who's online) a pm so we can show you around or help you if you need it!

- Demon
Myūjishan
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 01:31 AM

Musica the Music Man

Member No.: 22

Hey I'm new to this website also not to Naruto or Role Play either though. I found out about this site from Role Play Gateway. I like this site because it is still new and small so it's not to big and confusing like all the other Naruto RP Sites.
Demon
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 01:35 AM

ANBU

Glad you like it! Can't wait to RP with you, especially after you put up such a detailed clan. our most populated lands at the moment are Konoha and the Hidden Mist, so I'd recommend making a character from their to start off. Soul does have characters from nearly every nook and cranny of the Naruto world, so we can make things work no matter what.
Myūjishan
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 01:50 AM

Musica the Music Man

Member No.: 22

Ok yeah I saw that Sound has like nobody there, and I always liked them best, but I could probably make a Leaf and/or Mist Character too.
Demon
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 01:53 AM

ANBU

Soul and I also make characters like crazy sometimes, so between the three of us, we could probably get the place up to snuff, but in the mean time, probably a good idea to go where the people are happy.gif
Kossokei
Posted: May 2 2012, 02:01 AM

Academy Student

Member No.: 25

'Ello. I'm Kossokei. I'm stalking someone here.

I used to do ALOT of (lol noobish) roleplay in the past (3 years ago, oooh I'm a badass)

Glad I could join, I can contribute here pretty well :B
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

This skin was created by Adri of the IF Skin Zone

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4644 seconds | Archive