Skin created by XOX_Melissa_XOX. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Jiyuu Reborn. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Introductions!, Introduce yourself!
Mazrith
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 04:58 AM

Game Master

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hey everybody. I'm Maz one of the friendly neighborhood Admins running this game. You'll usually see me playing the NPC (Non-player Characters). Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone here!

Stay safe and have fun everyone!

~Maz~
Haraki
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 05:07 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

I'm Haraki, the second musketeer I suppose. I'll be running around keeping order, helping the other Admins, and most importantly being an active part of the RP, making me readily available to answer questions and help whenever I can! like Maz said, have fun, thats what RPing is all about!

-Haraki
-HIRŲ-
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 04:55 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Hai thar. My name looks like some foreign language, doesn't it? Well it's just a fancy way of saying Hiro. Pronounced like how you pronounce hero. I love anime, Naruto and Bleach especially. Minato Namikaze- The Fourth Hokage, is my favorite Naruto character, and Grimmjow Jagerjaques and Shunsei Kyoraku are my favourite Bleach characters. But I enjoy many other series too. One's I'm currently working on are Fairy Tail and D. Gray Man.

Anyways, I looooove Metal. Metal is my life. I love it so much that I play it. I own a few guitars- my blood-colored razorback is my pride and joy. I play it for a hobby, and i'm not one to put any covers or personal work over the interwebz so that everybody can steal my ideas.

I love Mudkipz.

I'm awesome.

And I have entered your site. Prepare to stare stupidity in the face ninja.gif
Ds14
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 05:19 PM

Genin

Member No.: 7

I'm back. Much love to you guys for restarting this.

I was with the first Jiyuu for a long time. I guess I was probably part of the first new wave of members after the original group. I stayed around for a long while and did what I could to spur activity, eventually becoming a mod, and then admin after activity levels dropped enormously. I'm definitely glad to hear from you guys again and look forward to this. Naruto's changed a bit, we're all 3-4 years older now, and there are new people around. This should be fun and interesting.
Mazrith
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 05:59 PM

Game Master

Member No.: 2

Welcome to Hiro and welcome back to DS. Feel free to make some genin if you'd like. For now genin can only be in Kumo, but we hope to expand out again, but we are going to start small. Ask if you have any questions.
Haraki
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 06:34 PM

Administrator

Hey there Hiro! I enjoy some metal, but I'm more of a punk guy myself. I like Minato, but I have to say my favorite character (if it isn't obvious) Is Shikamaru. I play drums (back to the music thing). I also enjoy Bleach. And most importantly I want you to be comfortable and have fun here! Go ahead and make a genin whenever you want!

and

WELCOME BACK Ds! I'm so glad you decided to join us again, and I'm glad to have so much of the old group back in general. Yeah I have high hopes for this rebirth. Just have to keep going and going on spreading the word, we'll get the activity level back.

Either of you, let me know if you need anything or have any questions!
Lucani
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 10:41 PM

Member No.: 11

Yo, don't worry about my name. Haha. But i have been role-playing for quite awhile, on top of that, I absolutely love Naruto. Love the series, and about every character. I have been searching for a forum that suits my needs and maybe even a few wants. I'm glad to be here, and hope I have the joy of rping with you all. And for the record, i love Bleach too.

biggrin.gif
Haraki
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 12:22 AM

Administrator

Welcome Welcome Welcome! We're glad to have you, I really enjoy Naruto too, but as you make your character keep in mind, no clans/bloodlines yet, and no cannon characters ever. I look forward to reading your character, and RPing with you as well! I hope this site meets your needs lol.

If you need anything feel free to ask me or any of the other admins
Mazrith, Kanki-chan or XFireFistAceX

(In all honesty I'm probably easiest to contact right now)

Have fun!

-Haraki
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 01:18 AM

Genin

Member No.: 3

Oh Haraki, you're so silly laugh.gif

But yes I'm Kanki-chan, one of the admins for this site. Welcome welcome Lucani, we look forward to seeing you RP =)
Ds14
Posted: Apr 22 2011, 12:39 AM

Genin

Anyone lurking n not posting?
Ds14
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 05:18 PM

Genin

What happened to everyone?
Haraki
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 05:36 PM

Administrator

Well on team 2 I'm not too sure about everyone.

Team 1 I was last to post so I have to wait for someone else. I've been hanging around checking activity, haven't really had any news to post sadly, so I haven't really needed to post.

I'm still here though, I bet a lot of people are really busy to to finals/standardize testing or whatever. it is toward the end of the school year. biggrin.gif

I feel activity will pick back up soon. No worries.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 08:19 PM

Genin

Definitely finals in my case, but I'm sure we'll pick up steam again. Until the, good luck on your tests/ projects!
Ds14
Posted: May 31 2011, 10:27 PM

Genin

So uh.....
Kanki-chan
Posted: Jun 2 2011, 02:51 AM

Genin

>_>

dry.gif

I don't know what's going on with other people, but Team 1's trying, and Hiro appears to be missing. I'll try contacting Hiro until I hear back from them.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0292 seconds · Archive