Skin Eaṛx designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to JT Refugees. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to JT Refugees, a site owned and run by its members for its members. Hello & welcome to JT Refugees. New members welcome. It's quick and easy to join.

late night shopping is fab!
paulwj
  Posted: May 25 2006, 12:38 PM

Admin but also from another site
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

last night we had a disturbance in the street and I couldn't get back to sleep so at 3.45 I went to asda to do my weekly shop!

no one else in the shop so did all the normal isles and went through the cash till I think its a near record - this week i did my weekly shop in 14mins biggrin.gif

not bad in shop at 3.45am out at 3.59am can cope with that more often but even better dont wake me up in the night lol

--------------------
user posted image
Eddy
Posted: May 25 2006, 12:41 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Yes, but is that a full week's shopping? smile.gif
paulwj
Posted: May 25 2006, 12:44 PM

Group Icon

yes Eddy I bought everything I normally buy for a week - thats why I call it a weekly shop lol biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Eddy
Posted: May 25 2006, 12:47 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

14 minutes?

All I can say is well done. It normally takes me 2 hours on a Sat during the day. Very occasionally I shop at midnight, when it is pretty quiet. It still takes close to an hour and a half.
paulwj
Posted: May 25 2006, 12:49 PM

Group Icon

OMG Eddy you need lessons lol I must say in my local shop the longest part is the cash out but when i was ready they opened a till for me so that only took seconds as well

--------------------
user posted image
WhiteLady
Posted: May 25 2006, 02:05 PM

Schmuck who started this board
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

Jeez I hate shopping, only have to go once in a blue moon thank goodness, and I end up pushing people out of my way! innocent.gif Sounds like I'll have to go in the middle of the night then! biggrin.gif
grimfandango
Posted: May 25 2006, 02:09 PM

Naughty Tomato

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 4

I find Sunday morning is a good time too smile.gif I try to get to tesco a couple of minutes after they open at 10.
Most of the time it's pretty empty, takes about half an hour to do the weekly shop.
brenda
Posted: May 25 2006, 09:19 PM

Refugee

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 36

I would hate to go shopping at night i would worry getting in and out of the car but i must emit i shop for a month i dislike shopping at the best of times
lizzey

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0930 seconds | Archive