Skin Eaṛx designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to JT Refugees. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to JT Refugees, a site owned and run by its members for its members. Hello & welcome to JT Refugees. New members welcome. It's quick and easy to join.
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

BB11 WEEK 5
clueless
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 05:28 AM

Tourist

Group: Super Member
Member No.: 61

NATHAN'S VERDICTS

user posted image
from Daily Star Sunday, 11/07/2010

--------------------
user posted image
Rose
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 08:15 AM

Naughty Tomato

Member No.: 15

KA - "producers have picked the worst bunch ever" - I don't thonk so , BB4 was the worst ever ( IMO ) and it has been indecline ever since .. This bunch are wierd, strange etc and Ben's apoligising for ever little thing he does and his thoughts on the way of life is, makes him interesting in a strange way ..
JJ his issue re someone saying something about others and his own looks, needs to be addressed, the temper comes to the top.. Other than that he is a funny chap..

Rose
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 08:19 AM

Naughty Tomato

Josie and John's Big Bust Up

It is JJ fault these arguments go on for so long - as he will not just drop it / shut up ( dog with a bone syndrome - ha ).

KingArthur
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 08:40 AM

Naughty Tomato

Group: JT Refugees League
Member No.: 3

So Mario believes aliens have contacted NASA and given them cures for every disease known to man...
Also I notice the old pattern has emerged, original HM's are suddenly putting aside old differences to mock the new arrivals. Speaking of the newbies, does anyone else think Andrew looks familiar? Maybe he has been on University Challenge or was one of those child prodigies on Countdown or something?
Eddy
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 09:56 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (KingArthur @ Jul 11 2010, 08:40 AM)
... Speaking of the newbies, does anyone else think Andrew looks familiar? Maybe he has been on University Challenge or was one of those child prodigies on Countdown or something?

He reminds me of the Milky Bar Kid.

biggrin.gif
Rose
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 12:52 PM

Naughty Tomato

I feel that he may have been on one of the programs you talk about KA but don't really know ..

Josie & John James' Friendship Is Over --- for now laugh.gif
Eddy
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 05:08 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 11 2010, 12:52 PM)
I feel that he may have been on one of the programs you talk about KA but don't really know ..

Josie & John James' Friendship Is Over --- for now laugh.gif

It's been like that from the start between those 2.

Rose
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 01:33 PM

Naughty Tomato

Last night when JJ & Josie were yet again arguing re the crab eyes - who said it - who didn't.. I really thought JJ would walk .

BB site ;

John James and Josie have been arguing on and off for over 24 hours but it looks like the pair are finally ready to put the past behind them and move on.

Tensions had been high in the House all day and the other housemates were walking on egg shells around the two.

John James had attempted to make peace with Josie earlier in the evening but she wasn't ready to accept his apology at that time. The Bristol lass told John James that she would be civil with him but explained that she didn't want to be friends with somebody who constantly makes her angry.

John James then got really upset and had a good cry in the Diary Room. At one stage he even asked Big Brother to call Josie into the Diary Room with him but even then the pair couldn't work through their differences.

However, Josie then told several of the housemates that she felt really bad how upset the whole thing had made her Aussie friend.

Shortly after John James left the Diary Room Josie went up to him in the kitchen and gave him a big old squeeze. The pair both agreed not to bring the argument up again and try to get back to how things were before.
Rose
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 01:36 PM

Naughty Tomato

Caoimha is cutting Ben's hair - can't wait to see what it turns out like .
KingArthur
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 01:52 PM

Naughty Tomato

Shabby pines for Caoimhe, Mario pines for Ben and John James and Josie have this ludicrous on/off 'relationship.' It is tiresome.
Eddy
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 05:02 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 12 2010, 01:36 PM)
Caoimha is cutting Ben's hair - can't wait to see what it turns out like .

It can only be an improvement.

Ben's hair is awful. I like the way that the tree of Temptation described it as being 4 haircuts in one.

biggrin.gif
Eddy
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 05:20 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Andrew makes good impression on bookies
By Alex Fletcher, Reality TV Editor

Bookmakers have revealed that out of the three new housemates, Andrew has made the best first impression on the show.

Paddy Power has installed the maths fanatic as one of the favourites to win the series with short odds of 10/1. Liverpool cabin crew worker Rachel and travel agency manager Keeley are less well fancied with odds of 20/1 and 50/1 respectively.

Bristol sales rep Josie (15/8) remains the heavily backed favourite, but Ben (4/1), John James (6/1) and Corin (7/1) are also getting plenty of support from punters.

Dublin student Caoimhe, who Big Brother 7 star Nikki Grahame recently branded "the house bitch", is currently the longshot outsider at 50/1.

Digital Spy, 12/07/10.
Eddy
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 05:41 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Nominated this week.

Caoimhe, Ife and Corin are nominated for eviction this week. They will take part in the save and replace task tomorrow.

Rose
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 07:18 PM

Naughty Tomato

Well there will be a cat fight on the save and replace task between Corin & Ife for sure - ha ..

Would like to see Corin go - just because of her voice - it really grates me ...
Eddy
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 05:30 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

I missed it last night. I just fell asleep despite trying to stay up.

sad.gif

I will catch up by reading the BB news reports at C4.

KingArthur
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 05:51 AM

Naughty Tomato

QUOTE (Eddy @ Jul 13 2010, 06:30 AM)
I missed it last night. I just fell asleep despite trying to stay up.

Eddy, the "highlights" show was little more than John James sobbing in the diary room wanting to go home. disbelief.gif
Rose
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 09:31 AM

Naughty Tomato

I did not see the high light show either Eddy.

Loved the way the H/M's done Keeley out of her winning place last night re the cooking meals task ..

I hate the way Keeley is on the quiet sucking up to Steve... I hope he sticks by his wariness of her ..

Don't like the girl at all..
Rose
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 10:35 AM

Naughty Tomato

It was barely 9.30am and tensions were already running high in the House this morning. This week's nominations will be revealed to the housemates today, although we revealed them to you guys yesterday, and it appears that the pressure might be getting to some of them.

No sooner had the housemates arisen from their slumber had Steve accused Keeley of putting things in his bed during the night. The war vet arose to find women's toiletries in his bed and he was less than pleased. Keeley immediately denied the crime and pleaded her case of innocence.

However, the bad atmosphere in the air was not confined to the Bathroom and was prevalent throughout the House. Ben spoke with Corin and Keeley in the Kitchen as he was annoyed that he had been woken up in the early hours by fellow housemates fooling around in the Bedroom. Housemates were in high spirits last night and Ben complained that he had been kept awake until 4am and that he is now feeling extremely tired as a result.

In general, Ben seems in a bit of a bad mood this morning and continued his rant to the listening ladies. His next gripe was with John James, suggesting that whenever he has a fight with Josie 'the whole House stops'.

user posted image

You would have thought that BB site would let us know who did it - ha ..
Rose
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 02:59 PM

Naughty Tomato

Caoimhe won the save and replace task .. She picked Mario ( saying she picked him as she does not think he will go ).

Ife & Mario are fuming .. Please BB tell them its a part of BB to be evicted ..

Eddy
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 04:59 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

WEEK 5: Who nominated who and why.

Ben is the first housemate to nominate and nominates Ife "because of her slight lack of humour," and his "shock" second nomination is for Steve "his snoring is out of control."

Caoimhe nominates Ife because "She drains me, she talks a load of s***te" and Corin because she doesn't respect people's moods.

Corin nominates Caoimhe because she chose Nathan after the 'save and replace' task and John James because he teased her about her voice and false boobs.

Dave nominates Ife because "She's the hardest person in the house" and Corin because he is concerned about how "genuine" she really is.

Ife nominates Caoimhe because "I just don't like her, and she (Caoihme) can't stand do-gooders." Her second nomination goes to Ben because of his "inability to empathise" with others.

John James nominates Corin because of her "lack of respect" for other people's emotions. His second nomination goes to Ife because she gets too angry and had a "cheeky dip" at Andrew during the task.

Josie nominates Ife because she feels conversations with her don't go anywhere and Dave because he is "high as a kite all the time on God."

Mario nominates Josie because of the way she has recently been treating John James and Caoimhe because of a comment she made about not wanting to talk to the new housemates, "she's insensitive."

Steve nominates Ben because he does everything for himself "and not the team, "he's quite lazy," and John James because "he throws his attitude around."
Eddy
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 05:07 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 13 2010, 02:59 PM)
Caoimhe won the save and replace task .. She picked Mario ( saying she picked him as she does not think he will go ).

Ife & Mario are fuming .. Please BB tell them its a part of BB to be evicted ..

Mario is safe.

It will be a close eviction contest between Corin and Ife. My guess is that Corin will go as John James's fans are furious with her following last week's incident between the 2 of them.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1032 seconds | Archive