Skin Earòx designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to JT Refugees. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to JT Refugees, a site owned and run by its members for its members. Hello & welcome to JT Refugees. New members welcome. It's quick and easy to join.

Delia's secret admirer
Eddy
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 05:25 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Delia's got a secret admirer.

GORDON Ramsay cooks up some mischief by going in disguise to arch-rival Delia Smith’s food class (photos on the link).

The fiery chef, 41, was unrecognisable with dark, thinning hair and glasses at 67-year-old Delia’s Food and Wine Workshop at Norwich City’s football ground.

Gord once branded Delia’s book How to Cheat at Cooking as an “insult” for its ready-made ingredient recipes.

Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live is on tonight at 9pm, Channel 4.

The Sun, 24/10/08.
Eddy
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 05:26 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

QUOTE (Eddy @ Oct 24 2008, 06:25 AM)
Delia's got a secret admirer.

GORDON Ramsay cooks up some mischief by going in disguise to arch-rival Delia Smith’s food class (photos on the link).

The fiery chef, 41, was unrecognisable with dark, thinning hair and glasses at 67-year-old Delia’s Food and Wine Workshop at Norwich City’s football ground.

Gord once branded Delia’s book How to Cheat at Cooking as an “insult” for its ready-made ingredient recipes.

Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live is on tonight at 9pm, Channel 4.

The Sun, 24/10/08.

This does not really belong here but I thought I would stick it in as it looks like fun.

I will be watching.

smile.gif
KingArthur
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 10:29 AM

Naughty Tomato

Group: JT Refugees League
Member No.: 3

I would hardly call Delia and Gordon "arch rivals." Sure they both work in food but at very different things. He has a small empire of restaurants around the world while Delia is the queen of the cook book.
They seem happy enough to see each other.
Eddy
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 11:26 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

QUOTE (KingArthur @ Oct 24 2008, 11:29 AM)
I would hardly call Delia and Gordon "arch rivals." Sure they both work in food but at very different things. He has a small empire of restaurants around the world while Delia is the queen of the cook book.
They seem happy enough to see each other.

I'm sure she would have had to agree in advance.

smile.gif
Eddy
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 05:31 PM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

I'll just give this a kick as it's on tonight.

I'm a bit of a Delia admirer.

blush04.gif

help02.gif

biggrin.gif
KingArthur
Posted: Oct 25 2008, 01:21 AM

Naughty Tomato

Group: JT Refugees League
Member No.: 3

It was a bit of a con that Delia didn't actually do the cookery demonstration but just showed up to sign books/autographs.
Eddy
Posted: Oct 25 2008, 06:29 AM

Naughty Tomato
Group Icon

It was an entertaining encounter. Delia took it well.

I think Delia may have had a good idea that something was happening. Gordon's disguise was not that good, he just looked like an older version of himself.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0773 seconds | Archive