Translate this Page:

Share and Share Alike:

By: TwitterButtons.com
It Is Written, Where Creativity May Flourish

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to It Is Written, the perfect, family-friendly home for up-and-coming writers. Here you can safely, securely, and privately share all of your work with a tight-knit community of fellow writers. Short stories, poetry, fan fiction, RPGs, constructive criticism, it's all welcomed on our site! We also offer areas to share your artwork, photography, music, and writing tips and tricks. Don't hesitate to join now and reap the rewards of being a community member!

As a guest, we hope you enjoy your visit. Since you're currently viewing our board as a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections and use many member-only features such as sharing your work, viewing others' work, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community!

For technical support, or if you would like to affiliate your site with ours, please contact us at: 310down@gmail.com

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Writing PromptNewsOur Associates
Fall is almost here! Let's express our joy for the season by sharing our Autumn poetry and artwork. The new poetry contest will begin soon... Wilderness Interface Zone,
a Nature Writing Site

The Universe Inside my Head

The Bizarre Files
Forum Rules Welcome Rules

If you're a new member and would like to break the ice, this is where to do it. You can start a topic talking a little bit about yourself, as well as a snippet of some of your work if you want.

Hi Guys! Nice To Meet You. :3, Yeah, I'm new here.
jfitz711
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 11:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Hi everyone! :D
I'm jfitz711 (you can call me jfitz, or even J), and I'm new.
I write, and dabble around with different stories a lot. I like fantasy and sci-fi; (this might sound pretty wierd) sometimes that's because I feel like our world isn't really... Good enough. :lol:
So yes, I'm into writing about different worlds or lands, and often my stories aren't about humans (not always, though).
So, I'm hoping I can just occasionally post on here, maybe get some feedback on my writing.
Uh, that's pretty much it. Nothing too interesting.
Nice to meet you all,
Jfitz.

--------------------
I went back in time and shot my great grandmother once.
THAT was a strange experience...
Swiftflame
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 02:14 AM

4-Level Villain

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

Hello, J! :D Good to have you with us.

You're welcome to post as much as you want. :D I actually frequently stalk around on here, but haven't done anything lately. If you post, though, it'll be my pleasure to give feedback. :)

Also, I kind of agree with what you say about our world not being quite enough. X) Juuuust a little.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

This Skin was created by Blade of InkDropStyles and RevolutionEon Productions.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1678 seconds | Archive
2010 - 2011 Editors of It Is Written. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed by the individuals of this board and its affiliates do not necessarily express the views held by this site and its staff.