Translate this Page:

Share and Share Alike:

By: TwitterButtons.com
It Is Written, Where Creativity May Flourish

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to It Is Written, the perfect, family-friendly home for up-and-coming writers. Here you can safely, securely, and privately share all of your work with a tight-knit community of fellow writers. Short stories, poetry, fan fiction, RPGs, constructive criticism, it's all welcomed on our site! We also offer areas to share your artwork, photography, music, and writing tips and tricks. Don't hesitate to join now and reap the rewards of being a community member!

As a guest, we hope you enjoy your visit. Since you're currently viewing our board as a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections and use many member-only features such as sharing your work, viewing others' work, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community!

For technical support, or if you would like to affiliate your site with ours, please contact us at: 310down@gmail.com

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Writing PromptNewsOur Associates
Fall is almost here! Let's express our joy for the season by sharing our Autumn poetry and artwork. The new poetry contest will begin soon... Wilderness Interface Zone,
a Nature Writing Site

The Universe Inside my Head

The Bizarre Files
Forum Rules Reviews Rules

July 15th, The End Of A Series
LiVenture17
  Posted: Jul 13 2011, 12:54 AM

Gal with the Highlighter

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2

Who here knows what I'm talkin' about? Who else on this site is on pins and needles for Friday?

Okay, I admit it - I am a Harry Potter fan. :P This is particularly embarrassing for me because up until about four months ago, I would have rolled my eyes in longsuffering misunderstanding at anyone who mentioned this series. But now I have watched the whole movie series twice over and am making my way through the books as well. And this Friday, the whole thing ends . . .

I just finished watching "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. One" and am thrilled by the endless possibilities and unanswered questions that will have to be summed up in the last movie: Will Harry, Ron, and Hermoine actually find the three (four?) last horcruxes? What about the as-yet undiscovered Resurrection Stone? Is Severus Snape good or bad? Will Draco make a decision to stand up against the Dark Lord? When the heck will Ron and Hermoine kiss??

For those of you who are in a similar state of suspense, VENT HERE!

[marq=right]*no spoilers*[/marq]

--------------------
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]
CAT
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 01:02 AM

Mentat

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Oh, that's right! I remember reading the books, then watching all the movies. Good times...

I, too, saw part one recently and thought they did the book absolute justice. Since I know how it all happens, I won't spoil anything, but I think you'll be leaving the theater satisfied. ;)

BTW, what book are you on right now?

--------------------
QUOTE (Seer)
In a world of predictability, it is the insane that give one the last glimmers of entertainment.
LiVenture17
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 01:22 AM

Gal with the Highlighter

Awesome! Not disappointed, eh? Fun fun fun! *hops up and down with excitement* I've just finished the second book (I started the series only like last week so I haven't gotten far XD) PS - did you know that Harry Potter scored a 97 on a Mary Sue test? (71 and up is Irredemable-Sue XD).

This post has been edited by LiVenture17 on Jul 13 2011, 01:23 AM

--------------------
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]
CAT
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 04:10 PM

Mentat

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (LiVenture17 @ Jul 13 2011, 01:22 AM)
Awesome! Not disappointed, eh? Fun fun fun! *hops up and down with excitement* I've just finished the second book (I started the series only like last week so I haven't gotten far XD) PS - did you know that Harry Potter scored a 97 on a Mary Sue test? (71 and up is Irredemable-Sue XD).

Oh, wait till you read Prisoner of Azkaban! It's my personal favorite of the books, along with Half-Blood Prince.

lol, I new something was a bit fishy about him and the gang always surviving Voldemort and his minions. :P

--------------------
QUOTE (Seer)
In a world of predictability, it is the insane that give one the last glimmers of entertainment.
LiVenture17
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 10:24 PM

Gal with the Highlighter

lol cool - I know, out of the movies those were my two favorites XD And yes, there is DEF something wrong with him . . . Do you know Ralph Fiennes plays Rameses in "The Prince of Egypt" and Jesus in "The Miracle Worker"? Seriously - that is just creepy . . .

--------------------
LiVenture17
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 10:55 PM

Gal with the Highlighter

I JUST WATCHED DA MOVIE!! *faints, tries to get up, and faints again* I just have one word to say: "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!" :o

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

This Skin was created by Blade of InkDropStyles and RevolutionEon Productions.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2242 seconds | Archive
2010 - 2011 Editors of It Is Written. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed by the individuals of this board and its affiliates do not necessarily express the views held by this site and its staff.