Translate this Page:

Share and Share Alike:

By: TwitterButtons.com
It Is Written, Where Creativity May Flourish

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to It Is Written, the perfect, family-friendly home for up-and-coming writers. Here you can safely, securely, and privately share all of your work with a tight-knit community of fellow writers. Short stories, poetry, fan fiction, RPGs, constructive criticism, it's all welcomed on our site! We also offer areas to share your artwork, photography, music, and writing tips and tricks. Don't hesitate to join now and reap the rewards of being a community member!

As a guest, we hope you enjoy your visit. Since you're currently viewing our board as a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections and use many member-only features such as sharing your work, viewing others' work, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community!

For technical support, or if you would like to affiliate your site with ours, please contact us at: 310down@gmail.com

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Writing PromptNewsOur Associates
Fall is almost here! Let's express our joy for the season by sharing our Autumn poetry and artwork. The new poetry contest will begin soon... Wilderness Interface Zone,
a Nature Writing Site

The Universe Inside my Head

The Bizarre Files
Forum Rules Drabble Rules

Flashback
MightyEm
Posted: Jun 29 2011, 01:41 PM

Normally Insane, and Insanely Normal

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Could've, would've, should've......

The words flashed across her mind, like rabbits racing in a tunnel. The past had become present, in a blinding force as quick as lightening. If her heart was a barometer, it would have gaged the pressure at its highest peak. Between the disparaging thoughts was a distance hand, reaching out. On it, was tatooed the word, "Future." It would be alright.

--------------------
*Em*
LiVenture17
Posted: Jun 29 2011, 10:21 PM

Gal with the Highlighter

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2

Wow - I want to see a song based around this - do you think you could possibly make it into a poem as well? There is so much meaning here!

--------------------
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]
MightyEm
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:10 PM

Normally Insane, and Insanely Normal

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (LiVenture17 @ Jun 30 2011, 03:21 AM)
Wow - I want to see a song based around this - do you think you could possibly make it into a poem as well? There is so much meaning here!

Th-hank you! I can try to make this into a poem, but songs really aren't my strong suit. Would you like to write a song about it, though? I mean, you're really good at that. I wouldn't be mad if you did, I'd actually be thrilled. :) Thanks again, and I'll try to turn it into a poem!

--------------------
*Em*
LiVenture17
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 10:39 PM

Gal with the Highlighter

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2

Hmm . . . I'd actually like to try. No promises, but . . . as long as I have your blessing I might as well have a go XD

--------------------
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

This Skin was created by Blade of InkDropStyles and RevolutionEon Productions.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2502 seconds | Archive
2010 - 2011 Editors of It Is Written. All Rights Reserved. The views expressed by the individuals of this board and its affiliates do not necessarily express the views held by this site and its staff.