WELCOME FAN!
IRRESISTIBLE!

This site was created as a safe haven for the many fans of General Hospital's hottest couple, Carly and Jax and their fabulous portrayers, Laura Wright and Ingo Rademacher. Feel free to discuss and gush about our favorite couple, after all, that's what we're here for!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM any of the mods or admins.

Have fun posting!

FEATURE VIDEO

LAURA TWEETS!

IRRESISTIBLE CHAT

INGO TWEETS!

QUICK LINKS

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Irresistible: Carly & Jax Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

January 2012, Transcripts
Carjaxnewfan
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 01:54 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 585

January 13, 2012

Jax: Yeah, well, it turns out that Michael did see me at the airport that day, so my secret is out. People know that I'm alive. Yeah, I know you're happy about that, mom, but there are some people who are not going to be so happy about it. That's why I need to stay out of sight. Don't worry. I'm gonna be fine. Okay? I love you, too. I-I'll check in with you again soon. All right. Bye. Don't worry, mom. This time, I came prepared.

Jax: No, my timing's off. I have to get to him when he's alone so I can make it count. Look, I can't talk right now, okay? I'll call you back.
Carjaxnewfan
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 01:54 AM

Advanced Member

January 16, 2012

Jax: Well, it's been a little complicated. I haven't been able to accomplish what I came here to do. So it looks like I'm gonna have to stay a little longer.
Carjaxnewfan
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 02:31 AM

Advanced Member

January 19, 2012

[Siren wailing]
[Metal clangs]
Jax: Hey, Michael.
Carjaxnewfan
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 02:36 AM

Advanced Member

January 20, 2012

Michael: I didn't know if I'd ever... what are you doing here?
Jax: W-what are you doing with a gun?

Michael: I, uh... I needed it for something.
Jax: Did you get what you wanted?
Michael: It didn't exactly go as planned.
Jax: Right. So, w-where did you get the gun, Michael?
Michael: Uh, not from my dad or Jason, if that's what you're thinking.
Jax: You want to know what I'm thinking? You're not in a good place right now, and it's partly my fault.
Michael: You did what you had to.
[Siren wails in distance]
Jax: I heard about Abby. I'm really sorry. I really am.
Michael: Yeah. Yeah, it shouldn't have happened.
Jax: No, it shouldn't have. But you know it's not your fault, right?
Michael: Can you -- can you please be the one person in my life who's not telling me I shouldn't blame myself?
Jax: Okay.
Michael: Thanks.
Jax: You know, you did see me at the airport in Auckland. Yeah, I-I was hoping that you thought your eyes were playing tricks.
Michael: I did at first.
Jax: So, what were you doing in new Zealand?
Michael: I was scattering Abby's ashes. She, uh, found this picture of a lavender field in a magazine, and she said it looked like heaven.
Jax: That sounds beautiful.
Michael: Yeah. Yeah, it was.
Jax: I wish there was something I could do to help you.
Michael: Well, no, you can tell me why you left the way that you did. Let us all think you were... I mean, forget about me. What about Morgan and Josslyn?
Jax: First of all, I never forgot about you for a second, okay? And the other stuff I don't want to get into right now. But I -- but I do want us to talk about your mother.
Michael: And how she lied?
Jax: I know this might sound ridiculous, but I need you to cut her some slack, okay?
Michael: Are you kidding me?
Jax: No. Your mother doesn't always make the best choices, but she makes the choices out of love for her kids. Especially her firstborn.

Michael: Mom didn't have to lie.
Jax: She didn't know. Not for sure. I mean, sure, I took the silent lady. And deep down, I probably meant it as a sign that I was still alive, but there was no hard evidence.
Michael: No phone calls from your mother, offshore financial transactions...
Jax: Again, that's nothing solid.
Michael: Okay, what about when I looked her in the eye and I told her that I thought I saw you?
Jax: I am sure that was very difficult for your mother to keep that from you.
Michael: You know what was very difficult? Thinking you were dead. Hearing Morgan crying and Josslyn calling for you because she's too young to understand.
Jax: I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Michael: Mom still hasn't signed the divorce papers.
Jax: Yeah. I know.
Michael: Is she why you left?
Jax: No. She's part of the reason I stayed away. I knew that if I came back, nothing would have changed.
Michael: I don't understand. I thought you guys loved each other.
Jax: We do. I mean, we do in our own dysfunctional kind of way. We just don't work.
Michael: Okay, so you get to cut and run when I'm supposed to give her a break?
Jax: I told you. Your mother, she makes choices based on love, love for her children. T-that is -- that is true when it comes to her kids, but it's not always true when it comes to me -- or men in general, for that matter.
Michael: And by men, you mean my dad.
Jax: Among others.
Michael: So, what? Just because my mom lives here doesn't mean you have to take off. Look, there are -- there's a lot of people here that you care about.
Jax: Yeah. Yeah. You, Morgan, and Josslyn are on top of that list.
Michael: Now that everybody knows that you're alive, why can't you just stay?
Jax: I can't.
Michael: Please. Just stay.
Jax: Regardless of what actually happened, sonny blames me for Brenda leaving. You know that.
Michael: Yes, my dad was pissed off, but things are different now.
Jax: Look, the fact is, if sonny would have found me the night I left port Charles, my current residence would be the pine barrens.
Michael: Well, I don't know. It's, uh -- it's getting pretty packed in there.
Jax: [Chuckles] You know, the only way for me to actually live in port Charles would be if your father is gone.
Michael: Well, that almost happened. He, uh... he got shot the other night.
[Siren wails in distance]
Jax: You think I had something to do with it?
Michael: No. No. It's not your style.
Jax: It's not my style. No. Any ideas?
Michael: Somebody trying to shake him up, prove a point or something. Look, Jax, I'll talk to him.
Jax: No. No, that's not a good idea.
Michael: If I ask him, he won't come after you, not now.
Jax: I would really like to believe that. I-I-I would love nothing more than to live here with you and Morgan and Josslyn.
Michael: Then stay.
Jax: I'm not gonna force you and Morgan to choose between me and sonny.
Michael: Well, what about Josslyn growing up without her father?
Jax: She's still too young to miss me. Not like I miss her. [Sighs] I don't make this decision lightly, Michael. All right? I know what it looks like. It looks like I'm abandoning my kids, but I don't have any other choice.
Michael: I'm not trying to make things harder on you.
Jax: Good, 'cause I need you to take care of things. I really do. I need you to take care of your brother, your sister, and even your mother. Okay? And part of that means staying out of trouble. So let's talk about that gun.

Jax: You need to get rid of that gun, please.
Michael: If you were my dad, you'd just confiscate it.
Jax: Well, I'm not your dad. I'd rather it was your decision. Will you do it?
Michael: Yeah. Yeah.
Jax: Okay. And not today or tomorrow but as soon as I leave this alley.
Michael: Okay.
Jax: Okay. And one more request.
Michael: I won't tell anybody I saw you.
Jax: No one. Not even your mother.

Jax: I was never here. You didn't see me. You didn't hear from me.
Michael: Jax, I got it.
Jax: No, I really mean that. Do you understand?
Michael: Yeah. [Sighs] You came back for me, didn't you?
Jax: Yeah. I-I had to.
Michael: Thank you.
Jax: Thank me by not letting me down, all right? Man is only as good as his word.
Michael: Yeah, it's all I got.
Jax: No, no, no, you got a lot more than that. You just don't see it right now. You know, you haven't exactly had the best role models in life. You know, the adults in your life, they can't seem to get it right. So maybe you can get it right for us, all right? And be the man that we know that you can be, Michael. Be the man that Abby loved.
Michael: I'll try.
Jax: Good. Now, I have to go. We okay?
Michael: Yeah. Yeah. We're okay.
Jax: All right. Come here. One more favor.
Michael: Now you're pushing it.
Jax: Tell your sister that her daddy loves her. Okay? And give her a kiss for me.
Michael: [Sighs]
Carjaxnewfan
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 09:41 PM

Advanced Member

January 23, 2012

Kate: Jax.
Jax: Kate.
Kate: Well, you look exceptionally well for a man who supposedly spent the last five months floating in a harbor.
Jax: Thank you.
Kate: Yeah. Michael was right. The reports of your death were greatly exaggerated.
Jax: Hmm. Greatly exaggerated. But if Sonny had his way, I would be dead.
Kate: No, no. You're wrong about Sonny. He's not the man you think he is.
Jax: Back at that, are we?

Jax: Yeah, I heard that you and sonny were back together. Thank you.
Kate: Word gets around.
Jax: Is it serious this time?
Kate: It's a work in progress.
Jax: Oh.
Kate: What? You disappointed in me?
Jax: Uh, c-concerned. That word comes to mind.
Kate: Well, you don't need to be concerned because Sonny's come a long way.
Jax: Right. Um, last time I saw sonny, he had a gun, and he was chasing me all over Port Charles trying to kill me. And then he fired that same gun in robin's house with her kid there, sabotaged my plane. So at what point has he come a long way?
Kate: Jax, Sonny was out of control after Brenda left him.
Jax: Yeah, he's always out of control after Brenda leaves him. You know, I'm surprised that you don't follow her example and just...
Kate: Brenda left sonny because she didn't want to raise her child in his business, all right? I don't have any children.
Jax: But you have your career. You know, you used to care about that.
Kate: I still do. I'm not giving it up.
Jax: You won't have a choice if you stick with sonny, you know? Kate Howard as we know her will just cease to exist, and you'll be -- be another trophy on his arm.
Kate: [Sighs] Is that right? Well, you know, I appreciate your concern, but, uh, I've learned from my mistakes, Jax.
Jax: Well, obviously not, or you wouldn't be defending him, would you?
Kate: Do you know that when you supposedly died, Carly turned her back on sonny? She shipped Morgan away. Uh, Dante, Kristina, they wanted nothing to do with him. Same as Alexis.
Jax: That's because they're rational people.
Kate: And I'm not?
Jax: Well, rational people don't put themselves in the line of fire repeatedly, do they? Especially after they've learned from their mistakes.
Kate: [Chuckles] You don't understand. He needed my help.
Jax: Right. You know what? Why am I telling you what to do? You're a big girl. You can do whatever you want.
Kate: [Chuckles]
Jax: But since you are in the helping mood, I actually have a business proposition for you.

Jax: So, do we have a deal?
Kate: Yeah. I'll take care of the details when I get back to Port Charles.
Jax: Right after you meet your mystery man?
Announcer: Attention, JFK passengers. Flight 1680 to Sydney is now boarding...
Jax: Well, that is me. I have to go.
Kate: Take care of yourself, huh?
Jax: So, this guy you're meeting is, uh, it's -- it's not Sonny?
Kate: No, it's not Sonny.
Jax: Then maybe there is hope for you after all. Come here. Take care of yourself, all right? I mean that. And please don't tell anyone you saw me.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

T OPTIONS ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1271 seconds | Archive

baby's in black made by nin of rugby fuck productions & rcr