WELCOME FAN!
IRRESISTIBLE!

This site was created as a safe haven for the many fans of General Hospital's hottest couple, Carly and Jax and their fabulous portrayers, Laura Wright and Ingo Rademacher. Feel free to discuss and gush about our favorite couple, after all, that's what we're here for!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM any of the mods or admins.

Have fun posting!

FEATURE VIDEO

LAURA TWEETS!

IRRESISTIBLE CHAT

INGO TWEETS!

QUICK LINKS

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Irresistible: Carly & Jax Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hello!! New here
ilovenik
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 10:58 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,778

Hello there..I know its a little late in the game but Ive been on boards before And I know how welcoming people are so I thought I would come say hello. I have ALWAYS Loved Carjax...And Ive had this account for a while now..Not really sure why I never posted! But im here now!!!!

My name is Danielle (Is there anyway I can contact the admin to change My log in to Danielle?).

I adore Laura Wright with a Passion and My fave Couple has always been carjax! I remember one of the very first times I cried was when They had the "believe me" Love scene and he said he loved her crying2.gif

Other than That i am a HUGE Kirsten Storms/Maxie Fan.

I am looking frwd to posting and getting to know you all.

Board looks fab btw!
purplecait
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 11:19 PM

Castle and Beckett are so pretty!

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,579

QUOTE (ilovenik @ Feb 20 2009, 06:58 PM)
Hello there..I know its a little late in the game but Ive been on boards before And I know how welcoming people are so I thought I would come say hello. I have ALWAYS Loved Carjax...And Ive had this account for a while now..Not really sure why I never posted! But im here now!!!!

My name is Danielle (Is there anyway I can contact the admin to change My log in to Danielle?).

I adore Laura Wright with a Passion and My fave Couple has always been carjax! I remember one of the very first times I cried was when They had the "believe me" Love scene and he said he loved her crying2.gif

Board looks fab btw!

Hi Danielle and welcomeconfetti.gif My name is Caitlin but most around here call me Cait or purple! Carjax and LIngo is LOVE!!!! I LOVE them soooo much! I hope you LOVE it here like I do! We have a lot of fun here with our crazy couple! Hope u join us again soon! We do Live Posts for every show.
ms_dee
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 02:53 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 283

QUOTE (ilovenik @ Feb 20 2009, 06:58 PM)

I adore Laura Wright with a Passion  and My fave Couple has always been carjax! I remember one of the very first times I cried was when They had the "believe me" Love scene and he said he loved her  crying2.gif

Board looks fab btw!

Hi Danielle and welcomeconfetti.gif to the board. My name is Donna. I also loved the "believe me" love scene and like you that scene made me teary- I was so surprised when he said he loved her. I also think KS is great. She has really made Maxie her own character. I hope to see you posting with us. biggrin.gif
lwcarlyfan06
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 03:15 AM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 712

QUOTE (ilovenik @ Feb 20 2009, 04:58 PM)

Board looks fab btw!

Hey Danielle! Welcome to the board! Hope you have fun posting with us, we have A LOT of fun here.

-Erin
ilovenik
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 04:18 AM

thanx guys
lynda
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 06:38 AM

Carjax Precious Angel!!!

Member No.: 1,220

welcomeconfetti.gif to the board Danielle!!

My name is Lynda But they call me kinkerella on here. You well know why they call me that.

I love that love scenes with Believe. It was so LOVE!!!!

I can't wait to post with you.

welcomeconfetti.gif welcomeconfetti.gif
trena
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 02:44 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 631

welcomeconfetti.gif Danielle.I loved the 'believe me' scenes so much.I also love Maxie/KS.I hope you will post more with us in the future
sass8
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 03:23 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,063

Welcome Danielle welcomeconfetti.gif I am Daffa, post name sass8

It's always nice to have new member

Enjoy

sass
ilovenik
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 10:30 PM

HI everyone! thanx for the welcomes!
LIngoCarJaxfan07
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 11:59 PM

LIngo fan 4 life

Member No.: 1,751

Hello there! Welcome to the board Danielle, it's nice to meet you. My name is Sarah and it's nice too see another CarJax fan on here joining us in the fun.

I hope you will have fun on here with us, chatting and posting about CarJax as well as GH all around. Don't be shy, we don't bite. Join in the fun with us and if you have any questions, just ask us and we will help you out.

I too LOVED the "believe me" scene, it was beautiful, sweet, and hot. LIngo shone during those scenes. And, Carly and Jax is LOVE, they are sweet, hot, funny, love0058.gif and can bring out the best in each other.

See you around on here....
LINGOISCALIENTE
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 12:02 AM

Alicia and Will

Member No.: 1,765

Hi Danielle and welcomeconfetti.gif to the board

My name is Chris but peeps in here call me Diva biggrin.gif So feel free to use any of those names. You wil have fun on here and i am glad you finally decided to post with us.
Baybad575
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 10:34 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,777

user posted image

Danielle

Hope U join us at Live Thread daily post it rocks :cool.gif ......

-Lisa
FamousLove69
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 04:58 PM

Huge GH, DOOL, OLTL & AMC Fan!!!

Member No.: 2,077

welcomeconfetti.gif to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to posting with you! clap.gif
babyzaz
Posted: Apr 13 2009, 10:17 AM

CarJax CheeseCake 4 Christmas!

Member No.: 1,229

Welcome dear.

Glad to have a new CarJax fan. welcomeconfetti.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

T OPTIONS ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0791 seconds · Archive

baby's in black made by nin of rugby fuck productions & rcr