WELCOME FAN!
IRRESISTIBLE!

This site was created as a safe haven for the many fans of General Hospital's hottest couple, Carly and Jax and their fabulous portrayers, Laura Wright and Ingo Rademacher. Feel free to discuss and gush about our favorite couple, after all, that's what we're here for!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM any of the mods or admins.

Have fun posting!

FEATURE VIDEO

LAURA TWEETS!

IRRESISTIBLE CHAT

INGO TWEETS!

QUICK LINKS

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Irresistible: Carly & Jax Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Attention EVERYONE. Board News!!, please read and reply!
lynda
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 02:48 AM

Carjax Precious Angel!!!

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 1,220

Man I TOTAL AGREE ON THIS.

I can tell who lurking & who posting on here. I wonder WHY they don't post on here. That is a excellent idea.

Ok lurkers we DON'T BIT. IF you a Carjax fan were HAPPY FOR YOU TO COME POSTS with us.
Baybad575
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 03:00 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,777

QUOTE (lynda @ Jun 2 2008, 09:48 PM)

I can tell who lurking & who posting on here.  I wonder WHY they don't post on here.  That is a excellent idea.

Ok  lurkers we DON'T BIT.  IF you a Carjax fan were HAPPY FOR YOU TO COME POSTS with us.

LOL!!!

We are color coded now:
Emerald Green CarJaxers Rocks!!! EGC~~ cheer.gif
The Greens Crew: tongue.gif
Shrek Green Honeys: confused0006.gif

And by the way the Board Name I notice is now Irresistible: Carly & Jax Forum. I like the new added Carly & Jax Forum. Love it.

I still would like to suggest if it's possible if we can add 411 Preview Clips on our Clip of the Week even when days CarJax aren't suppose to be on. Add on playlist shout out Patience (Cheesy but I love it) and Believe Me (agnsty) and All over Montage (that was hot), lol Steplb always bring it up.

Hell might we include Jiz love anthem ( Fatefull and heartbreaking) just think out loud.
lynda
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 03:11 AM

Carjax Precious Angel!!!

Member No.: 1,220

Ok now I know what Ya'll talking about now. We are GREEN! Laughhard.gif The others are different color.
LIngoCarJaxfan07
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 03:17 AM

LIngo fan 4 life

Member No.: 1,751

Steph, or Kassy or Erin....Do you advise anyone on here who posts often to register to the back up board just in case of something like yesterday from happening again? I mean, in case the board goes down again like yesterday and no one has a way of communicating with each other when this board and any other invisionfree board goes down.

Thanks in advance....
stephlb
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 04:48 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 176

QUOTE (LIngoCarJaxfan07 @ Jun 2 2008, 08:17 PM)
Steph, or Kassy or Erin....Do you advise anyone on here who posts often to register to the back up board just in case of something like yesterday from happening again? I mean, in case the board goes down again like yesterday and no one has a way of communicating with each other when this board and any other invisionfree board goes down.

Thanks in advance....

I know you asked me this in the Live Post, but in case anyone else was wondering.. Yes, if this board has issues anytime in the future, in order to post on the backup board, you will need to register over there.
kassy
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 05:26 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 1,511

I am sorry that i didn't explain the whole username color part guys, and steph thanks for explain smile.gif. Also thank you for understand this ladies, it is best for us, we want to keep our place clean and peaceful. again thank you and i really love and appreciate everyone that post here smile.gif
kassy
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 05:28 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE (LIngoCarJaxfan07 @ Jun 3 2008, 03:17 AM)

Thanks in advance....

Yes and i think that is a great idea, this board server can be a pain sometimes lol. and in i noticed steph posted the link here which is great and once again thank you to steph.
Baybad575
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 07:33 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Baybad575 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:00 PM)

I can tell who lurking & who posting on here.  I wonder WHY they don't post on here.  That is a excellent idea.

Ok  lurkers we DON'T BIT.  IF you a Carjax fan were HAPPY FOR YOU TO COME POSTS with us.

LOL!!!

We are color coded now:

And by the way the Board Name I notice is now Irresistible: Carly & Jax Forum. I like the new added Carly & Jax Forum. Love it.

I still would like to suggest if it's possible if we can add 411 Preview Clips on our Clip of the Week even when days CarJax aren't suppose to be on. Add on playlist shout out Patience (Cheesy but I love it) and Believe Me (agnsty) and All over Montage (that was hot), lol Steplb always bring it up.

Hell might we include Jiz love anthem ( Fatefull and heartbreaking) just think out loud.

random Idea Again:

Are the paypal $5 doallar Donation....$10 dollar Donations ...$ 50 dollar Donations a possiblity for this site? any other amount for that matter.

Optional only to the individual. Like for example a random Idea of maybe senting IR a baby gift basket came up a few minutes ago....just curious.
Hailey
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 01:22 PM

Member No.: 2,049

Hi everyone!!!! I'm new to this board and I completely understand the rules. biggrin.gif
Isabella
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 02:00 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,098

QUOTE (Hailey @ Jun 3 2008, 01:22 PM)
Hi everyone!!!! I'm new to this board and I completely understand the rules. biggrin.gif

welcomeconfetti.gif welcomeconfetti.gif aboard you will love it hear
Baybad575
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 10:20 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Baybad575 @ Jun 3 2008, 02:33 AM)
QUOTE (Baybad575 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:00 PM)

LOL!!!

We are color coded now:

random Idea Again:

Are the paypal $5 doallar Donation....$10 dollar Donations ...$ 50 dollar Donations a possiblity for this site? any other amount for that matter.

Optional only to the individual. Like for example a random Idea of maybe senting IR a baby gift basket came up a few minutes ago....just curious.

continue random thoughts:

http://www.usps.com/createmail/

Is there a possibility this site can have carjax ready post card ready to be delivered like in the past and the giraffe campaign idea for CarJax.

CarJax ready Post Card ready just go to respective link click pay for it and have it mailed to Prospect Avenues or where ever. Once again an optional to the poster nothing is required by choice.

taylor
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 04:22 AM

Member No.: 1,851

Hi Everyone cheer.gif

I'm new to the board, and I can't wait to start posting mm1.gif

Taylor
Baybad575
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 04:25 AM

Advanced Member

cool.gif Taylor.
sarahjbrownfan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 06:22 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 397

works for me too
k8tlyn_07
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 07:13 AM

Member No.: 1,652

read and understand. wink.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

T OPTIONS Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0604 seconds · Archive

baby's in black made by nin of rugby fuck productions & rcr