NEWS
Photobucket

BOARD NEWS
July 19, 2010:
Thoughts about the application? Post them here! They are greatly appreciated and will help in shaping the new application!
In Character CBox
Please note, this cBox is for IN CHARACTER interactions only.

ADVERTISE US!
Advertise Us!!

Our Advertisement

COPYRIGHTS
All original administrative content as well as the name Infamy and Entropy is copyrighted to the owner of this site and may not be reproduced under any circumstance, electronic or otherwise. By registering with and/or utilizing I&E you are agreeing to these terms. If you aren't sure if what you're doing is considered ripping of Infamy and Entropy, ask. All member generated content is property of the individual members and may not be reproduced without explicit consent. Ownership of copyrighted characters and stories is neither claimed nor implied. All canon Harry Potter content belongs to JK Rowling. Accordian menu topbar put together by Paperfailsnail of SMP and RC&R and DD

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Infamy And Entropy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

add reply. new topic. new poll.

F A M O U S !
Ruby Blue
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 09:08 AM

tends to run into walls
Group Icon

Group: Adult
Member No.: 1,149

I'm not bothering putting friends lovers and enemies up, because pretty much all of them have dissapeared. So, I'll give you the info, you give me your ideas, and we'll make pretty plot children : D ALSO, click names for profiles, dewds. Except Colin who needs a new one.

* MARISE LUCIANA GIRARD ?
28 - DEATH EATER - FRENCH - DEPT. OF MAGICAL CREATURES
expensive taste / high maintainance / hates kids / craves power
    Marise is a very powerful and formidable woman, who hosts posh dinner parties, considers France the most beautiful country in the world, and refuses to be surpassed. She was one of the first French female Death Eaters, she represented France on the Triumvirate council, and she supports the Chancellor because she considers being in power more important than choosing a side. As the second in command in the deptartment of the control and regulation of magical creatures, she pioneered the halfbreed registry and relocation, which opens doors for public grudges from halfbreeds maybe? Like most posh people, though, she's got her fair share of secrets. Such as the fact she murdered fellow Death Eater Christian Belmont in cold blood, or the fact she took family friend's Cash Vertix's v-card when he was younger. She's pretty hateable by anyone except other high class people like her. And she loves men who wine and dine her, but she's not easy - she doesnt jump into any bed she can.
* MARC DENIZEN ?
23 - MINISTRY OFFICIAL - ITALIAN - DEPT. OF MYSTERIES
unfriendly / spy for the resistance / animagus / mindreader
    Marc is the last guy you'd expect to be a die hard Resistance supporter, which is part of why his cover is so good. The other part is the fact that he has unrivalled Legimens and Occlumens skills, meaning he can read any mind, and make his own impenetrable. He's also a Registered Animagus, taking the form of a domestic black cat. Marc's father is the head of the only remaining Sicilian 'mafia' family, so he comes from a home of crooks and liars, who taught him loyalty to the Italians. Deep down, his loyalty to them would over ride his loyalty to any other thing. He's sexist, vain, not particularly talkative, but also very handsome and very intelligent. It's an irritating combination for any woman who hates his guts but can't stop thinking about him naked. He's primarily afraid of three things: losing his cover, being stuck in small spaces, and falling in love.
* COLIN EDGAR GREENGRASS ?
25 - ST MUNGO'S EMPLOYEE - ENGLISH - HEAD OF PLANT&POTION POISONING
total sweetheart / helpful / bookworm / rubbish with women
    I love Colin. You will too. Colin is too cute for words. He's smart, he's funny, he's helpful - but he knows more about plants and potions than he does about girls. A total geek at heart, Colin can appreciate a beautiful woman but freezes up when it comes to actually talking to her. He's used to letting the people he cares about love someone else because he's too afraid to tell them how he feels, because he knows he'll put his foot in it. He's the heir to the Greengrass family fortune, and has spent much of his life trying to avoid the destiny his Uncle has planned, in which Colin will marry one of the Greengrass sisters. Colin was always my guy with the least plots, but I've never had to heart to drop him, he's too cute. I'd like some really juicy stuff for him.
* RUBY BLUE ?
26 - NEUTRAL - BRITISH - STREET PERFORMER
bright and bubbly / forgiving / selfless / troubled
    Ruby Blue is the girl everyone wants to know, because somehow, she stays bubbly and friendly in the face of every hardship. She's been through A LOT - she's an orphan, with maternal parents giving her up and adoptive parents murdered in a raid; she made her money busking and playing piano in dingy Bularian clubs; she's a werewolf, against her will, and she hates it; she murdered one of her closest friends, Brad Drake, under a full moon, and it drove her insane; she fell in love with a shy Italian named Dove, struggled when he was turned by vampire, and then lost him in the occupation, with no clue as to wether he is alive or dead. She's my baby and she's always had plots galoooooore. She opened a music school in Italy but now, after the occupation, she's closed it and gone back to her flat in Bulgaria, unable to cope with being confined to one place and with nothing left for her in Italy without Dove. She's gone back to busking and is hiding her problems behind the talkative, friendly face that is so familiar.

--------------------

user posted image

x o x o x o
Remy Chevalier
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 09:42 AM

[ the noble one
Group Icon

Group: Ministry Official
Member No.: 1,849

Marc may be a jerk, but Alucar-errrr, I mean, REMY still thinks he's somewhat good peoples. Plus, even though he's changed his name and identity, Marc could probably read his mind and be all like "huh, so you're still alive" kind of thing and Alu be all like "man, mind keeping this one a secret for a while?" and then we could work something out between them that could lead to epic, epic things.

Also, Ruby/Hyoga needs to continue. Especially since he's far more settled these days and less prone to going berserk on people these days.

<333

--------------------
`REMY ADRIAN CHEVALIER
user posted image
Ruby Blue
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 02:37 PM

tends to run into walls
Group Icon

I LIKE REMY LOTS for he is pretty and has the same name as the rat from Ratatouille. This is a good thing, honest. Remy is pretty, Marc is pretty, they would be pretty friends. BUT YES I like the idea that Marc maybe like, just bumps into Remy one day, slips into his head for shits and giggles, and discovers he's actually Alucard alive and well. Marc likes secrets and he doesnt talk much anyway, and he's got no reason at all to threaten Remy, so he would be cool and keep it under wraps. He'd just love knowing the secret. He likes it when his MIND BENDING POWAHS come through for him (; Then they could do fun stuff like chase girls and get drunk. Marc needs someone to make him kick back.

RUBY HYOGA BIG YES (: We need to plot what happened with them in the occupation? I know before I vanished we were on the brink of Hyoga's guilt consuming him and him coming clean about being involved in the raid on the bookshop? Sooo lets say, that came out in the open, Ruby freaked out quite a bit and ditched him, Hyoga tracked her down after a few months of apparent Ruby-vanishing-act and explained and apologised and Ruby got over it and forgave him? Because although she would have needed time to get her head round it, she knows Hyoga isn't the same man he was before, and if he had the chance to fix it she knows he would. Then things would probably go a bit mad during the occupation, I don't know what Hyoga was doing - but I can imagine Ruby being largely lost and confused, and spending a lot of time searching hopelessly for Dove, as she wouldn't understand why he would leave without a word. AND THEN EVEN AFTER WE'VE WORKED OUT THE BACKSTORY, we should have some newstuff. I imagine Hyoga would be the only one left Ruby is close to or relies on? So he could be her confidant, more than ever; the only one who knows everything about her past with Dove (even about his vampirisim) and the one she goes to when she's lost. Maybe he tries to convince her to like, stay with him instead of in her dingy flat, but she's too proud to accept what she feels is charity. And maybe they could go out and have fun together sometimes :')

SEE. This is what Kink does. You give her eggs AND SHE MAKE-A A CAKE-A

--------------------

user posted image

x o x o x o
Svetlana Angelov
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 12:05 AM

go ahead... make my day
Group Icon

Group: School Staff
Member No.: 2,140

ASDFJKL KINK<3

Mmkay. So. I has plots of epicness for joo. Well, maybe not of epicness, but at least I has plots xD

So anyway, we need to get Jo and Ruby back (cause I was, at one point, considering dropping Jo, but couldn't because she was my first character and I love Emily Deschanel too much to have someone else use her as a playby xD). So that needs to happen, fo'sho.

ALSO we could totally do some Ruby/Hilda goodness? Since Hilda has lived in Bulgaria most of her life (until recently, when she moved into a house with Noel Turcotte on Serpent's Drive o.o) and still works at Sleezies, at least for now. I'd like to think they'd be good friends. =]

Next I hafffff Marise and Aleksei... both Death Eaters, though he is only 19, which I don't know if that would make him a child in her eyes or not. Probably. But still, he speaks six languages, works in the Ministry, and thinks he is falling in love with a vampire who actually works with Marise (Ana Souzenov, yes?). So possible plottage there.

There is the STRONG possibility of having some Marc and Jo plottage, considering they're both Unspeakables and she used to be in the Italian Resistance. And she's an animagus as well, which is always a nice ability to share with others xD Umumum, I doubt they would have ever gotten along, and since she recently stopped being in the Resistance due to the Americans taking over, I think he'd harbor ill feelings towards her. But methinks she'll come back around, with what the Chancellor is doing these days. So I'll leave that to you.

Aaaaaaand that's all Lesly has so far for Kink. <3

--------------------
Ruby Blue
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 06:11 AM

tends to run into walls
Group Icon

NOMNOMLESLYPOPS (:

RUBY/JO is go like the Thunderbirds, yo. I love Jo she is fabby (: We had them as kind of of, medium to good friends, I think? And we could deffo stick with that. They could do stuff like meet up for lunch and catch up like old friends do. Maybe during the occupation Ruby lost contact with Jo, because Ruby was so preoccupied with searching for Dove, and then after accepting he ws gone, couldn't bear to be around anyone or anything that reminded her of him or of Italy, including Jo. But then when she comes back to her senses, she'd realise the error of that, and catch up with Jo again.

RUBY/HILDA I LIKE THIS LOTS I think they'd be quite kindred spirits. They're both pretty wacky as far as women go and Hilda would definately be a good friend for Ruby right now and help her keep her head up. Being around someone with the right attitude would bring out the old Ruby Blue! And Ruby often plays piano at Sleezies, so they're bound to have met one another.

MARI/ALEK Alek is pretty. Marise will like him. But she will hide it, because he's 19 instead of 20. She'll like his ambition and, if he were just that tiny bit older, would deffo have taken him under her wing. She'd get a bit pissed if she realised his attraction to Ana though. I'm not sure she'd be happy about him falling for a Halfbreed, or about Ana being distracted from her work - Mari runs a tight ship! - and secretly she'll also be very jealous. She's supposed to be the most beautiful woman there is, she won't like it if she's upstaged by someone she considers lesser than her.

MARC/JO I can see this yes. Marc would tell Jo he'd left the Resistance aswell anyway, so I'm not sure they'd have problems as far as that's concerned. He might feel a little let down but I don't think he'd judge her for it, after all, Muggles are free again aren't they? If I remember the plot right? XD And thats a large part of what the Resistance fought for. They deffo do have a lot of common ground, with their heritage, their jobs, and their abilities, so they'd absolutely HAVE to be friends somehow! Is Jo an unregistered Animagus or a registered? Part of me thinks unregistered which means I suppose her ability is a bit more of a secret than Marc's is, so not sure how it would come about that they find out about having this shared ability? But when they do ANIMAGUS BUDDIES YAY xP

--------------------

user posted image

x o x o x o
Aleksei Solarin
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 02:32 PM

Group Icon

Group: Death Eater
Member No.: 8,932

So we're set on Ruby/Jo and Ruby/Hilda, as well as Mari/Alek...

I must not have seen that Marc left the Resistance, haha. Or... whatever. I'm dumb like that. wink.gif So yeah, I was just thinking she wouldn't have particularly liked him or disliked him, considering his personality. Other than that, I think she would have at least tolerated him. Maybe toleration moved to friendship? And Jo is a registered animagus, since that was the only kind Jayson offered in the shop xDDDD

Yah. I'm failing today.

--------------------
` aleksei gregoriev solarin !
I wanna run away, never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth, instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers; no more lies
I wanna shut the door and open up my mind
user posted image user posted image
ELMO RULES ! && |PLOT|
Colin Greengrass
Posted: Apr 21 2010, 07:13 AM

Group Icon

Group: St. Mungo's Employee
Member No.: 8,928

Tolerate sounds good. Tolerate is probably what a lot of people are stuck with doing with Marc XD And well, he's not reallllyyyy left, he's just pretending he is. He's spying. And being really good at it.

And dude. I so remember there being an unregistered option tooooo. They just, got bought first. LOL.

--------------------
` SOMETIMES YOU MOVE SO WELL ITS SO HARD TO RESIST ,
im lost i cant tell where you end and i begin
Aleksei Solarin
Posted: Apr 21 2010, 10:09 AM

Group Icon

Group: Death Eater
Member No.: 8,932

Toleration works, lol

And I meant that the registered animagus was the only one left when I bought one. I knew there were unregistered. I phrased that wrong, haha.

--------------------
` aleksei gregoriev solarin !
I wanna run away, never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth, instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers; no more lies
I wanna shut the door and open up my mind
user posted image user posted image
ELMO RULES ! && |PLOT|
Jeremy Thacker
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 05:14 PM

&& amybaby
Group Icon

Group: English Resistance
Member No.: 8,990

Ooo, damn. I just realized the ideas I had went to shit. Stupid age differences. I was gonna say since he was Italian that maybe Jeremy could have run into him at one point or another while living there. But he was in the Vatican until he was 30, in Italy until he was 34 and then he left for England.

So if we could find some over lapping time for them somewhere Jeremy could call him the "grumpy faced one." I want to call him that. Cuz it'd be funny. laugh.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options add reply. new topic. new poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.5283 seconds | Archive

ADAPTATION MADE BY MANDA FROM MUDDY MINT SKIN BY SABS OF RED CARPET AND REBELLION