InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Open Threads
Daryl Dixon
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 05:05 AM

Atlanta Survivors
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

OPEN THREADS
- - - - - - - - - -
Unclaimed & New

Need a thread to join but don't want to start one? Out of ideas for plotting with new characters? Here the staff have listed all threads that are open on the board and have not been posted in yet. These threads are completely open to all characters, but keep in mind if the character is in the area of the thread itself or if they aren't. If you are going to post in an open thread make sure to tell the staff after you have done so by replying here so we can remove it from the list. If you would like to add a new open thread to the list use the code given below so the staff can add your thread as quickly as possible. Do not claim a thread if you do not feel like you have enough time for all the threads your character(s) is/are in. Make sure to remove the asterisk (*) marks when responding so the code posts.

CODE
[*code][b][/b] [URL=]Name of Thread[/URL] [i]written by[/i] [b]Character's Name Here[/b][*/code]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Storyline Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2466 seconds | Archive