Image and video hosting by TinyPic

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Itc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kelly Kelly's Future Release From WWE
Jonathan
Posted: Jun 25 2012, 01:37 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In This Corner With Jonathan Clarke
Kelly Kelly's Future Release From WWE
Written By: Jonathan Clarke

Kelly Kelly's future release from World Wrestling Entertainment is something that I am really not surprised over because of two huge factors playing a role in this with the first one being that there really is nothing else left for Kelly Kelly to do accept for beat the record of Diva Legend Trish Stratus of holding the Women's Championship more times then any other female athlete in the history of WWE which is something that Kelly Kelly will never be able to do.And the second huge factor is the fact that she has been such a huge success in such a short time. In just six years which is faster then Trish Stratus on her rise to fame which took the time period of seven years by just one year Kelly Kelly has done everything there is for a WWE Diva to do which include being on top as Champion for four months,being on the cover of WWE and many other magazines in the world,she was up for a Kid's Choice Award and is one of the most followed WWE Diva's of all time on Twitter.I honestly believe there is no other word to discribe Kelly Kelly only a “Sucess” When you can be talked about on the internet as much as Kelly has been over the last number of years you know you have done a lot and the thing I am most proud of Kelly Kelly for after all these years is that when she was told she couldn't do something she slapped her reviewers in the face and showed everyone that even the biggest of dreams are reachable if you just put your mind to doing it which Kelly was able to do because WWE gave her that forum to do it. Now with offers for future magazines and reality television shows outside of WWE you have to believe that Kelly Kelly is feeling blessed but, At the same time sad that she will have to leave WWE behind and the last six years if she is to accept these offers.The biggest thing about this is if she decides to leave WWE she will not have a goodbye given to her like Trish Stratus was given in 2006 which would have been the year that Kelly Kelly first entered WWE.But, Even with her not having as much success as a Sable or Sunny she will still never be forgotten for everything she has done.I for one am going to miss Kelly kelly because I loved reviewing her and loved seeing her on top as champion for the few months she was given a push which began for her in late 2010 and allowed her to obtain the biggest honor of a female athlete in WWE which of course is being Diva's Champion I also enjoyed a lot of her work from OVW under the name Barbie Blank which is a name that was given to her in high school that she would later use as a wrestling name.I will be honest with you she was one of the only reasons why I watched WWE these last few years as much as I did and now with her thinking about leaving the only thing I can hope for is that she will make the decision to hang on to her career with WWE for at least another few years to give us some more time to enjoy how much fun she made wrestling to watch for the first time in years because even with people coming through this business such as Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson no other female athlete I honestly believe made wrestling as much fun to watch as Kelly Kelly because she through her matches and storylines over the years kept you wondering what was coming next and for that on the behalf of every fan of female wrestling thank Kelly kelly for giving us the last six years of her life and wish her all the best in her future and I really hope all in all that this is not the end for perhaps the biggest success story in professional wrestling in the last six years.

Jonathan Clarke
Jonathanclarke2005@hotmail.com

« Next Oldest | Columns | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1290 seconds | Archive