Welcome to Hoggy Warty!
Currently
Month: December
Year: 2019

INDEX SEARCH HELP MEMBERS CALENDAR

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hoggywarty. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

It's all her fault, For Viola
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 01:36 AM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 49

James held his hand up and glared at it, as if sheer willpower alone would be enough to stop it shaking. Only an hour ago he had been kissed by Vixen Brierley, one of his best friends and now he was waiting with growing anxiety in his favourite chair, waiting for his girlfriend Viola Wilkes to appear so he could tell her.

Breathing slowly and deeply to keep himself from hyperventilating, he tried to reason with himself. It wasn't your fault. She kissed you. You didn't lead her on...at least not intentionally, that last though wasn't comforting, as James did have a habit of flirting, whether it was his intention or not. He pressed on. It was her fault. Vi will forgive you...hopefully.

As his heart hammered like a jack rabbit against his chest he calmly told his voice of reason to shut up.

The door swung open and he leaned forward expectantly. Could it be her...?

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 11 2011, 04:35 PM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Member No.: 23

Viola walked in, to the seemingly empty common room that was scattered with the remains of the party earlier on. The sun had risen about an hour ago and when she had seen it peaking over the horizon she decided that now was probably a good time to go back to her dorms for a wink of sleep. Her hair was an absolute mess, tangled with a twig or two thrown in there from walking in the Forbidden Forest all night. Her green eyes were alight with ferocity.

Viola hadn't calmed down much, she had hoped to come back to an empty common room and go straight off to bed... but then she saw him, sitting in his chair with a rather grim look on his face. He looked at her hopefully, inwardly Viola's heart melted a little. But no she wouldn't show it,

"Well if it isn't the ever so famous James Potter," Viola said poisonously, "I'm half inclined to say: whatever it is you want to tell me save it. I'm not interested, but I'm totally curious as to what the hell your mind was doing last night so go for it. Spill your guts."

She sat on the arm of the chair farthest away from him.

((OOC: sorry been busy haven't had a chance to see anything tongue.gif I thought we'd merge the two events. ooooh this should be good >:] ))

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 11:32 PM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

(OOC: Oh dear dear dear. Poor him....ah well, he brings it on his own damn self.)

James laughed nervously. His knees knocked together rapidly, no matter how much force he applied to his kneecaps. How on Earth had he managed to be so stupid....?

Was that a trick question?

Well yeah, he had tried to find Viola after she had stormed off during the party, but his brain hafd been all fuzzy and thus hindered his progress greatly. After spending approximately an hour pacing back and forth in front of the room of requirement. (He knew it was completely useless, the room wouldn't let him in unless she allowed it to, and she certainly didn't want to talk to him.)

He didn't remember much after that, (there was a vague memory which involved staggering around aimlessly around the various hideyholes of Hogwarts, but that could have been only a dream.) only waking up in his own bed (sigh, how depressing...) with an astronomical hangover. Good thing wizards had potions to handle that sort of thing, he couldn't imagine how difficult muggles must have it.

Then had come lunch, and well....we all know what happened there.

Could Vix have chosen a more inconvenient time? Yeah, probably, if she put her troublesome mind to it.

Sighing, (though with his hindered breathing process it sounded more like a gasp.) he opened his mouth in an attempt to redeem himself, wishing himself all the luck in the world.

"Erm well you see...." James raised a finger, then slowly lowered it. "I mean....." more nervous laughter. "Oh bloody hell...." shaking his head, he looked through the strands in front of his eyes he shot for the moon and hoped he made it.

"The honest answer?" not waiting for whatever her honest answer might be, he pressed on. "Not much. I, well, I don't actually know how to handle myself around girls...." he widened his eyes to show his sincerity."No really! I suck at it, I just expect girls to be like dudes...and when they're not which is like, 99.9% of the time I just totally....I just freeze. Well, not entirely. There's always swearing. And witty remarks," he was really getting going with the hand gestures now. "But nothing real. Nothing that will solve the problem."

Now resembling a dejected puppy, he took a breath before proceeding with his monologue. "And Flick well.....she's great and all. But she just...she just has to test people. So she decided to test you. I don't f*cking get it honestly, she's always on about what people are 'good enough for me' and which failed her test, like I'm something special and I shouldn't hang out with...I dunno. People she doesn't like."

"Um wrapping this up now....I don't think I'm anything special. Not really. I'm just an idiotic teenage boy who just happened to be born famous, thus growing a large ego and various hangers-on. But I love you and I want you to forgive me for being an idiot and I'm going to shut up now because all this speaking is turning my face purple."

Taking a deep breath, he sat back in his chair, feeling slightly embarassed but still pleased with himself. Biting his lip, he hoped her response would be a positive one. Then he would be ready to tell her all about how someone else had kissed him.

(OOC: James' way of getting out of trouble....monologue!)

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 03:08 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Viola kept quiet until James finished his speech before she took a deep breath and started to speak, "Honestly, I don't care about that girl... that brat, or any of her motives," Viola said her voice escalating, "what bothered me was that she was attacking me for no reason and you didn't defend me James, you didn't so much as raise an eyebrow. You let her walk all over me like you didn't even care," Viola's voice began to shake, whether from sadness or anger it was uncertain, "and then you let her hang all over you while she was doing it, kissing you in front of me and you just stood there and watched as she continued to bring me down. You didn't say a word "

She paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "Don't get me wrong James I don't need you to fight my battles for me. But I would defend you to the ends of the earth, because, yes, I love you too. But I don't know if I forgive you, because I don't think you even know what you did wrong. And for Christ's sake don't give me that bullshit story of the poor little famous boy, you and I both know that has absolutely nothing to do with this, it has absolutely nothing to do with you James and you know that and I know that. Don't let it be a scape goat for your problems."

She sighed trying to calm herself, she felt like she had woken the entire Gryffindor tower up... what could she say she was pissed.

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 01:29 PM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

(OOC: Oop, oop. That monologue didn't work, better start another one.)

"f*ck."

That was the first word out of his mouth.

"f*ck. f*ck. f*ckf*ckf*ck!" he exclaimed, his face twisting in a grimace. "I'm going to bloody kill Felicity Hunter!" all this was said more to himself than anyone.

"Okay, so she has to test my girlfriend,' he muttered to himself, counting the points out on his fingers. "For some dumb bloody reason. But then she has to bloody hang off of me like I'm her b*tch or something. I mean why? Just to bloody wind Vi up? Well, yeah...." he looked up and stared intently at the girl across from him.

"Oh eff this. Eff this. I will find her, and I will make her apologize to you. And then I will apologize again. Profusely, and with grovelling. But now I have to tell you something."

James' heart was hammering so fast and loud he was sure that it would wake up the entire castle. "Another girl kissed me today. I didn't see it coming, so I didn't have time to dodge it or anything like that. I didn't kiss her back, if that's any consolation, and I ran away and came up here to tell you."

He felt a wave of dread wash over him as he waited for her reaction. He was terrified. Absolutely freaking terrified.

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 06:03 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Anger bubbled up even more inside of Viola, she was frustrated by the fact that James had basically not listened to a word she had just said.

"James," she shouted, "didn't you listen to a goddamn thing I just said I don't care about her and-- YOU WHAT?"

Viola stood there in shock for a moment, not sure of what to say, not sure of whether she should storm out, yell at him, or break down crying. She settled for yelling before she did any of the other options.

"Who," she spat out the word at him.

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 08:47 PM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Okay, okay. This wasn't as bad as he had worried it might be.

It was still terrifying. He hadn't stuck around through arguments before. Normally, when he and a girl stopped getting along, he just dropped them. He hadn't ever cared a knut before.

"Okay, I'd like to establish that it wasn't me," James began slowly, trying to keep himself from hyperventilating. His breathing staggered, he pushed back the hair that fell in front of his eyes. "Well, it was me, not some other dude that she kissed, but she was the one who kissed me."

He completely ignored her furious question. Even if she had screwed him over, he still had to protect Vixen. He didn't want her and Viola to hate each other, especially because he was pretty sure Vixen was regretting what had happened.

Grimacing, James locked his frightened eyes with her stormy ones. "I'm really sorry, I honestly had no idea what she was going to do."

Oh bollocks, what had he gotten himself into? If he had...what? Seen the future? Acted like less of a prat? That last one might have worked.

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 10:37 PM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

"James Potter, girls are not some foreign majestical creatures to you. You know very well when you are flirty and you know equally as well when a girl is interested in you," she hurled her words like knives, "Don't pretend to be some innocent little prick. James you owe me the f*cking decency of answering me this question," her eyes flashed, "who!"

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 11:31 PM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

James' eyes flashed. That wasn't fair! It wasn't like he had wanted her to kiss him!

As she angrily demanded for the name yet again, James thought furiously. "Do you really have to know?" gulping, he took a deep breath. "Brierley. Her surname's Brierley."

With luck, Viola wouldn't know who the girl was, after all they were three years apart, the only way they could have possibly met would have been through James....hopefully.

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 12:06 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

Viola's eyes pierced James to see if he was lying. He must be, he wouldn't have given up the name so easily, and she had never heard the name before, it seemed that whoever it was he cared for them. He was protecting them for Christ's sake. Could it be Felicity? Viola took a step back unconsciously at the thought. Someone was going to pay, she'd find out soon enough, gossip at Hogwarts speed like fire.

"Lying really isn't helping your situation James," she said quietly, "I'm going to bed now. "

Viola was hurt, her anger was spent. Now she was just sad, and in pain. She wanted to go up to her room where there was a bottle of fire whiskey in her trunk, and drink it to get to sleep. Did he even realize how he had hurt her?

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 12:18 AM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

James expression leapt rapidly in succession from hurt to anger under the weight of her accusation. "I'm not lying!" he exclaimed. "I would never lie to you, okay? I just....I think she knows that she made a mistake kissing me! She knows that I love you!"

"Don't leave...." he requested timidly. "Please? Y'know, this isn't exactly fun for me either, given that I feel really guilty and stuff for yesterday night, and now I feel guilty for today....." he trailed off miserably.

These girls. They're going to kill him.

(OOC: Me: "James, get into this doghouse."
James: "Wha- why?!"
Me: "Viola made it for you, just...get the bloody hell in k?"
James: *voice rising* "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?!"
Me: *whacks James on the arse 'till he's safe in his doghouse*)

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 01:08 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

"What exactly do you feel guilty for James? Because I don't think you even know." And with that Viola turned away and crossed her arms in front of her stomach as she walked up to her dorm, she pressed them into her as if they would keep her from falling apart. She made it to the heavy wooden door, and without taking a look bak, opened it and closed it behind her. She finally allowed herself to break down, tears flowing down her face, but she stayed silent, not wanting him to hear.

(OOC: lolololololol)

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
James Sirius Potter
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:59 PM

4th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

(OOC: James: *grumbling* "I don't LIKE my doghouse...."
Me: "Oh shut up, won't you?")

James watched her go, his mouth agape. He had never expected this.

All these people getting ticked at him for things he hadn't even done. No, it was things he hadn't done that were pissing them off.

His throat felt tight. Bollocks. He better not cry now. That would just be crossing the line. "Curse you Vixen Brierley!" he exclaimed, for lack of anything else to do, and smacked his book bag off the table.

"Ow! Bugger!" James shook his hand out, wincing as it throbbed. He had glanced it off of the edge of the table with his rage smack. "Well what the bloody hell are you looking at?!" he growled at a group of frightened second years, quickly looking remorseful as they looked terrified out of their wits. "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't-" but they had already scampered away.

Geez, he felt mean.

Scattered papers lay spread across the floor, an ink stain slowly making its way across his Transfiguration essay. Who gave a crap?

Her words reverberated in his mind. What did he feel guilty about? Nothing whatsoever. He only said that because he thought it was something he should say, not because he really believed it.

No. What he really was feeling was shame. He felt....gross. Unclean. Chuckling bitterly at that, he clutched a cushion to his hand and stared off into space.

Just when it seemed that he had everything together for once, things came along to screw it up. Why did these things have to come in such deceptively hot packages?

Was Viola going to break up with him now? The thought made his bottom lip tremble just a little.

Feeling sorry for himself, he scraped his ruined papers into his bag and slung it over his shoulder, slowly climbing the stairs to his dorm, where he planned to spend the rest of the night wallowing and hoping for a better tomorrow.

(OOC: So....what now?)

--------------------
user posted image
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 02:01 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

(OOC: now James has to deal with Viola being a cold b*tch to him until he comes up with a real apology for everything. i'm sure he'll make some more crappy apologies first though [perhaps even trying to get Felicity to apologize? which would only make Vi more mad but interesting to watch play out] )

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
Viola Wilkes
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 02:05 AM

6th Year, Chaser
Group Icon

OOC: I was always thinking of throwing Dasio in there too

--------------------
jhrmus.jpg
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1899 seconds | Archive

Affiliates
Beyond Any Meaning RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. HMR Blank Pages
something wicked skinned by novia of rpg-d
House point hourglasses were made by DarkSongstress of rpg-d
Forum Markers and Sorting Hat Stamps were made by DesiTack of rpg-d
Crest Pips were made by Scaramouche54 of rpg-d
Buttons were made by Emilita of rpg-d
Word Pips were made by MEGALITTLESPARROW of POTTERWATCH
Some icons by likealight