Skin created by Versis. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Hit Me Kill Me. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Harry Potter RP
Ashley
Posted: May 21 2011, 12:06 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Weird Dewds
Member No.: 3

PICTURE

Name: Leto Ophiuchus Marvolo Riddle (Better known as Leto Malfoy)

Origin of Name:

Leto-- bearer of the sun and moon (Apollo and Artemis)
Ophiuchus-- serpent bearer
Marvolo-- family tie to Gaunts

Age: 16 (Birth Certificate says date of birth was June 5, a birthday which he shares with Draco)

Lineage(s): Slytherin, Riddle, and Black

House: Hufflepuff

Abilities: Wandless magic, Parseltongue, Metamorphmagus

Wand: 10" Willow, springy with unicorn hair core

Bio:

Although close with his half-brother Draco and his mother, Leto often felt isolated from the rest of his family--mainly, his adoptive father. Lucius Malfoy proved himself to be a strict task master during Leto's youth, when he tutored and taught him in the dark arts. Normally the divide in the education of two siblings would cause discord between them, but Leto managed to stay very close with Draco and fostered a close bond between the two of them.

Leto never remembered much of his time with his actual father as it was only a year before the infant son of the Potters defeated him. As a child he resented and hated the boy whom he had never met simply for the fact that the pest had robbed him of his childhood. As he grew however, Leto came to accept that his childhood would never have been normal, and he was actually quite fortunate in being able to enjoy his younger years (as much as he was able with Lucius Malfoy breathing down his neck) without being trained to become his father's pawn.

To the public he was the younger son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa--twin to the older Draco. In private he was the son of Narcissa Malfoy and one Tom Marvolo Riddle, more commonly known as Lord Voldemort. Up until the rise of Voldemort he was sent abroad to study under the eye of a tutor in Russia. As a consequence of that time he picked up Russian and a few other languages. Upon turning 16 Leto was transferred to Hogwarts and much to the shock and dismay of his family, was sorted into Hufflepuff. To those that would consider him weak simply because of his house, Leto showed no mercy. He scared any who got it into their tiny brains to tease or bully him.

Spending time with Voldemort was just as terrible as it sounded, Leto found. The man wasn't much of a father and wasn't much of a lenient teacher, either. Needless to say Leto has long since been able to resist the Imperius curse, withstand the Cruciatus, shield his mind with Legilimincy, and cast the killing curse. To add to his mixing pot heritage Leto inherited the gene expression for being a metamorphmagus and the ability to speak to snakes. His metamorphmagi tendencies were tightly leashed from a young age to keep him from drawing attention to himself besides the attention paid to him as a Malfoy.

He shows no interest in Quidditch and unlike his brother happens to be quite a terror on the broom--not in the good way. Mostly he can be found with his yellow and black scarf tucked around his neck, cheering for his twin's success. Despite his prowess in other fields of magic, Leto finds the most pleasure in charming things. He can often be found charming paper birds to fly.

Style of outfits:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Possible Poses for photos of Draco and Leto:

Studio Photo
Natural

--------------------
Well, there may well be others but I still like to pretend that

♥♦♥I'm the one you really want to grow old with.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥Got a schedule to stick with, got a world to keep sweet.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥You're so much to everyone all the time.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥Will you ever slow down? Will I ever come first?
{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 22 2011, 06:19 PM

~*:You Were The Death Of Me:*~

Member No.: 1

Pictures

Name: Eliot Aiden Mun-Hee Sung

Origin of Name:
Eliot -- "The Lord is my God"
Aiden -- Little fire
Mun-Hee -- Educated and pleasure, literate
Sung -- Descendant of Shao Hao

Age: 17 but is a sixth year because he missed the cut off date

Lineage: Sung, Belby, and Shao Hao.

House: Ravenclaw

Abilities: Golden eagle animagus, top transfiguring student in school, secretly has an incredible singing voice, and is a mighty fine beater for the house team.

Bio:

There isn't too much to say about this dark haired Ravenclaw. His mother is English, his father Korean and both very strict Roman Catholics. This caused some turmoil in the house for a short period of time because of Eliot's great urge for independence early on in life but that fire was put out before it could grow and he became the perfect, quiet, obedient child. He only spoke when he was spoken to, never asked questions, and worked diligently at all his studies, both religious and academic. Nothing seemed to sate his parents, though, and soon they started to pile course after course onto the child. Eventually he was taking two classes extra each day of the whole week in addition to normal school. It became to much for Eliot but being a good child he said nothing of it.

As the years progressed Eliot proceeded to excel in school and all of his side classes, eventually becoming a second degree black belt and a proficient beater by the age of 11. With that time, though, the fire and urgency of which he felt he needed to express himself only grew more and more each day and he had no way of doing so without angering his parents. So instead of doing anything about it he proceeded to obey his parents without question but with puberty just around the corner it made the task harder and harder to do, specially when he ended up never having an interest in girls when it did hit. When he first realized this he was a little confused about it but he just figured that he was a late bloomer in that sense but by the time he turned thirteen he knew that wasn't it. Within that year he came to find that he was, in fact, gay.

Once Eliot found out that he was actually gay it was even harder for him to not resist his parents oppression knowing that they hated him without even knowing it. Over time he slowly allowed himself little rebellions and the like until he finally felt comfortable enough with both himself and his new found confidence to come out to them when he was sixteen. This obviously did not sit well with his parents and he was promptly disowned and kicked out of the house. Having no where else to go Eliot spent his summer and birthday at Hogwarts strictly in the Ravenclaw dormitories, Professor Flitwick giving him permission to do so as long as he behaved and promised to continue with his education.

Clothing Style:

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

--------------------
user posted image + user posted image + user posted image

There's always something you won't dare to say
Your good intentions, are boring, take me away
If it keeps you sane, well then it's ok
But, if I played it safe, would it save me?
Ashley
Posted: May 22 2011, 07:24 PM

Advanced Member

Kids of all ages ran eagerly toward the scarlet and black engine, coats flying and the wheels of their bags squeaking a cadence as they crossed the pavement toward their future. Leto wasn't one of those kids, and never had been in the position to frolic toward a happy future. No, that would be unbecoming of a Malfoy and to been seen in such a state of freedom would be a scourge upon the family name.

Instead, he stood next to his brother, completing the set of two mannequins stiffly set up in the boutique window. Draco and he wore complementing sweaters, hair pressed perfectly into place, but where his brother modeled pressed black slacks, Leto jazzed up his otherwise stiff appearance with mustard colored skinny jeans. Their father didn't approve, but then again, he rarely did. As they turned their head either way, somehow in sync though they never planned it, people could have sworn it was like looking into a mirror. Two crooked smiles. Laughing eyes trapped under serious eyebrows.

Leto broke the illusion with a soft smile, mouth quirking up at the corners. He leaned forward to press a fond kiss to his mother's cheek, successfully avoiding any ruffling of her attire. It would be a shame to mess up an image their mother spent so much time perfecting. She was indeed the perfect public mother with never a hair out of place.

"We'll send frequent owls appraising you of our progress in our studies and yes, I'll keep Draco out of trouble," he drawled, sharing a brief look with his twin. It reeked of meaning and gave watchers the feeling that they had somehow communicated something silently. Draco huffed in a dignified manner (always dignified), and nodded to his father.

"Likewise, I'll keep Leto from taking in any strays, mother... father."

Said brother scowled and sniffed as his mother gave both of them one last hug and then shooed them off to the train. The moment the coast was clear, Leto laughed and straightened his sweater, tugging the cuffs down along his arms. It was a rich brown sweater in color, made of fine cashmere. He thought it complemented his jeans rather well. Draco said he looked stuffy, but what would his drab twin know of fashion anyway? He was the one always wearing the loose ties and rumpled shirts.

"You're lucky I don't set your shoes on fire for that comment," he joked, hissing when Draco dug an elbow playfully into his side. "Bastard!" He hurried into the train and smirked back over his shoulder. "I get to pick the compartment for that. You have no say whatsoever!"

Draco rolled his eyes and followed after his impulsive brother, glancing around as they passed each compartment. Crabbe and Goyle would be somewhere on the train, but he wasn't much interested in sitting with them for the duration of the journey. Blaise and Pansy were an expected annoyance, though Blaise tended to be less of an annoyance. It was both strange and comforting to have his twin boarding the train with him. For years they had stared at each other from separate chimneys as they flooed to destinations thousands of miles away from each other. Not this year. He allowed himself a secret smile.

Shit. A huge crowd of first years flocked out of a compartment and blocked his pursuit of Leto. Glaring, Draco tried to edge around them. The pests wouldn't move!

And while Draco was trapped behind tittering school children, Leto moved swiftly down the train to find a compartment. Upon finding one empty he put his hand on the door and turned to look back only to come face to face with two older students--one a rather pretty brunette and the other a rather grumpy looking ginger. Leto tilted his body, trying to look past them only to be surprised by the red head's surly expression turning positively nasty.

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 22 2011, 09:29 PM

The train was so empty and quiet as it made its way towards its destination. The ambient hum of gears turning and metal wheels running over the tracks were the only thing that filled the void caused by the lack of people. It was such a strange thing to experience, specially when you were all alone, and Eliot had to admit it was a little unnerving to see the train so vacant but he didn't regret his decision to board it. He honestly didn't know why he boarded the locomotive at first for its destination to Platform 9 3/4 wasn't where he wanted to go but in the end he figured that he could use it as an excuse to see his "friends" before they all congregated in Hogwart's majestic Great Hall.

His quiet sigh almost seemed to echo in the small compartment to his unaccustomed ears as he pulled his legs up onto the somewhat comfortable bench, dark blue eyes gazing out the windows at the beautiful landscapes as they passed. "Hard to believe that its only been two and a half months since I got kicked out," He thought solemnly as he idly played with his elder dragon heartstring wand, occasionally making white firework-like sparks fly from the tip. Slipping into his thoughts about what he was going to do with himself after this year passed he slowly fell into a deep slumber, wand slipping from his hand and falling peacefully onto the ground.

SCREEEEEEEEEETCH the train squealed, coming to a rough halt that threw the raven-haired Ravenclaw from his spot on the bench and onto the hard, unforgiving ground. "Ughhh,... What the hell," He groaned irritable as he slowly pushed himself up from the floor into a sitting position, legs folded under him. Groggy deep, steel blue eyes roamed his surroundings as he registered where he was once again and realized that they had finally arrived at the station. "Can't believe I fell asleep," He said to himself, bracing his left hand on the bench next to him and proceeding to push himself up the rest of the way before plopping back into his seat with a huff.

Thin, long, and pale fingers ran through messy dark locks as the young male tried to reorientate himself so he was at least mentally presentable to his friends. "I probably look like a mess right now," He thought as he stood and reached up to grab his bag from the above compartment. Once obtaining his small bag he sat back down and opened it up, pulling out a mirror, a comb, and his CD player. Putting in his earbuds and hitting "play" he started fixing up his hair for the third time today since leaving for the train.

As time and people passed, though, Eliot found himself alone in his compartment, only occasionally getting a "Hello" or "Hey El" from those who bothered to even look his way. "So much for going to see friends... I knew this was going to be a bad idea," He thought numbly as he shoved the comb and mirror back into the back and putting it away, hooking his finger in the collar of his turtle neck and tugging slightly, still not even realizing he dropped his wand earlier.

-==========-

It was strange to think that it had been only six years now since he had learned he was a wizard. Six years now since he learned the joys of friendship and the feeling of acceptance and love that came along with it... Six years since he learned the truth about who he really was and the real reason behind his beloved parent's death... It had been two years since Voldemort came back, though, and changed everything for him and made him have to grow up even faster than he already was.... Not even six months since Sirius, his Godfather and only loving family he had left, died at the hands of his sister Bellatrix Lestrange...

It was all still so fresh in his mind and Harry found it hard to find purchase in the memories that held him captive each night. The sight of that pale green striking Sirius and watching the light leave his eyes as his spirit left and dissipated into the archway behind him. It was just too much for him still and despite all the positive energy that Hermione, Ron, Ginny, etc. tried to pass onto him he found it hard to see the light. Even now, in all the excitement and hustle and bustle of leaving for Hogwarts, his true home, he couldn't make himself live up to the occasion.

"Harry... Harry.... Harry!"

"Huh? Wha-?" The mousy-brown haired sixth year hummed, snapping out of his daze to see a concerned Hermione looking back at him.

"Harry, come on snap out of it, we need to find a seat." The brunette berated him with a small sigh and a shake of her head, deciding to discuss it with him later when there weren't as making people potentially listening in on their conversation.

Nodding his head Harry followed his two best friends down the narrow hallway as they tried to find an empty compartment where they could all sit and be at peace. Well, peace for them really mean talking about what they were going to do this year with the new developments that occurred both at the end of last year and this summer. He had yet to tell them about his trip with Dumbledore to Professor Slughorn's and he figured the train would be the best place to do it.

It took the trio not even two minutes to find themselves an empty "room" and they soon made quick work of putting their carry on bags into the upper shelves and settled down. Just as they were about to start talking, though, they were almost immediately interrupted by a blond student that looked remarkably like Draco peak their head into their room. Hermione and himself both just exchanged glances towards each hers, Harry's questioning, Hermione's knowing. Too bad Ron didn't noticed.

The redhead turned his chocolate brown eyes in the direction of the door and narrowed them to slits as he immediately assumed the student in front of them was none other than their nemesis and fellow student, Draco. "What do you think you're doin' here, toss pot? You better not be tryin' to start anythin' or I'll 'ave ta make ya eat slugs."

"Oh please, Ronald, take a cl-" Hermione started only to be cut off by Ron who completely changed her words in his head.

"You know it was only cause my wand was broke last time, Hermione, I can show this tosser a lesson now if he tries anything."

"Ron, I don't think that's-"

"Not you, too, Harry. Look, you and Hermione have both been able to take shots at Draco now its my turn if it comes to 't"

Hermione and Harry both exchanged looks again, Hermione letting out an exasperated sigh when she realized it was pointless.

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 22 2011, 10:00 PM

Advanced Member

Leto's expression morphed from surprise to anger very quickly. He scowled, lips pursing into a thin line seconds after Ron started his rant. A lengthy string of vitriol in Russian spilled from his throat before he actively stopped himself from breaking into an angry rant in what must, to the people in the compartment be, a foreign language. Leto got sick satisfaction out of the fact that the stupid red head--Ron, apparently-- wouldn't understand that he had just been called a goat fucker and accused of doing several dirty deeds with horses.

He pressed his lips together again and straightened before spinning on his heel and exiting the compartment. Leto managed the snotty exit quite well, or so he thought. He'd show that uneducated fucker who would be making whom eat slugs. Jerk.

Storming further down the hallway, Leto found another compartment and peeked his head in with what he hoped was a friendly smile. It was difficult to muster up a look that wasn't nasty after being forced to deal with that snotty wizard from before. It was a shame, really, because he had liked that one witch's blouse and had wanted to ask where she had purchased it.

"Is this compartment full?" he inquired, directing his question to the well-dressed wizard inside. That was a really nice turtle neck--stylish, really. Leto admired it for a second and then smiled a bit more genuinely, managing to muster up some good cheer. "I've been having a bit of trouble finding a seat. You wouldn't believe how rude some people can be!"

Draco unfortunately untangled himself from the crowd right about the time Leto stormed further down the hallway, suddenly in a bad mood. Bewildered, Draco moved further down the hall and passed the opened door that his brother had peeked into before. Weasley. His lip curled up disdainfully as he stared in at the filthy muggle lover. It was probably too much for his tiny brain to handle-- Draco and Leto wearing different outfits. It wasn't usually very obvious that they were two different people, but seeing someone in two different outfits in the span of seconds was generally obvious to even the stupidest person.

"It seems this compartment needs to be cleaned. It's dirty everywhere," he spat, barely giving them another glance as he passed by. Weasley had done something to piss Leto off and Draco needed to find out what. "Leto," he growled in frustration, peeking his head over his twin's shoulder. "Was it too difficult for you to wait for me to catch up?"

Leto rolled his eyes and huffed. "No, Draco. Forgive me for not crawling down the hall at a snail's pace." He brushed off his brother's annoyance and turned back to the dark haired boy in the compartment. "I was just talking to..." His voice trailed off as he waited for a name to be supplied.

--------------------------------

Hermione stared in surprise as Draco passed the compartment and spat some insults before stomping off. While she had already figured it out by the way the other boy had carried himself, she hadn't really expected to see both twins in the span of a minute. The likeness was uncanny. Most of the students at Hogwarts had brushed aside the fact that Draco Malfoy supposedly had a twin because none of them had ever seen him.

"Way to go, Ron," she sighed, shaking her head in exasperation. Of course he couldn't possibly listen to her. Or Harry.

Turning, Hermione settled herself on a seat and pulled a book from her bag. Any minute she expected Ron to sputter and rant about the fact that Malfoy had a twin or how the school didn't need two of him running around. Blah blah blah.

"If you had taken the time to listen to Harry or I, you would have known that the person you were insulting wasn't Malfoy. There are such things as twins, you know. I'm appalled that you wouldn't even notice when your own brothers are twins!"

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 23 2011, 06:11 PM

Eliot eyed the entrance to his compartment one last time before shaking his head and leaning back against the window, left leg stretched out in front of him and the other bent up so he could rest his arm against it. Stretching his head from one side to the other he pushed the earbuds into his ears further as they started to slip out again, slightly irritated on how they just don't seem to stay in for him. It of course only got worse when his CD started skipping every three seconds. "You've got to be kidding me," He huffed frustratedly as he opened the player again and pulled the burnt CD out, examining the back only to find that it was scratched almost beyond recognition. "Its a wonder I got through half a song. Thank God for magic," He said as he reached inside his long sleeves for his wand only to find it wasn't there.

A flicker of panic flashed across the young wizard's face when he found that he was without a wand. Now, of course, he knew he was safe and sound on the train but it was, like, rule numero uno in the wizarding world that you always had your wand on you. To be caught without it, in a safe place or not, was good enough reason to be laughed at and taken advantage of. "Okay, Sung, just think you did have it when you boarded the train.. Hell, I was messin' around with it for have the ride... So where could it have gone?" He wondered as he looked from side to side on the bench he was perched on, wondering if it got shoved into the seams of the cushions of the bend and back.

The raven-haired Ravenclaw didn't have much time to look for it, though, when another student with baby blue eyes poked his head into the room. A dark brow arched up in an inquisitive manner as he looked upon the wavy, honey blond haired male standing before him and tried to match a name to the face. "He looks a lot like Malfoy but definitely not.. Too nice... and too neatly and stylishly dressed," He thought as he looked upon the other approvingly with a small mental nod. "Unless you consider one person to be full then no, it isn't," He replied with a small smile gracing his lips whilst he sat up from his more relaxed position.

Now sitting upright he grabbed his right shoulder and rolled it to relax the muscles. A bludger coming from his blind side hit him right in the middle of the shoulder the previous year and it still ached every now and again causing him to develop the habit of exercising it. "Yeah I know what ya mean, finding a place to sit here can be a real bitch at times," Eliot nodded his head in agreement at how rough it was for him at times when he still took the train. "One benefit at living in Hogwarts now, I guess, is that I don't have to deal with that BS anymore."

As soon as the all too familiar platinum blond head of Draco Malfoy popped up behind that of his new compartment mate deep steel blue eyes locked onto him. "Ah, well I guess that answers who this new kid and confirms all the rumors," He thought as he put all the puzzle pieces together, taking notice to all the similarities between the two once fabled twins along with the differences, his keep eye picking up on them all easily. "I was just talking to..." Eliot heard the blue-eyed student start to say and he quickly snapped out of his analysis, standing up from his seat and holding out his hand with a friendly smile spread across his plump pink lips. "Oh, the name is Eliot, Eliot Sung," He finally introduced himself as he slipped into the perfect polite image one was to present to new people, just like his parents taught him.

-========-

"Well how was I suppose' t' know the rumors were true. Besides, I can hardly tell my brothers apart sometimes never mind some other bloody pair... I bet he's just like his bloody brother, anyway," Ron retorted, muttering the last bit before sitting back into his seat and grabbing the Bertie Botts that were sitting next to him. "Bet we'll definitely see some more trouble, now, wiff his twin lurkin' 'round in addition to Malfo-" The red head paused as he turned his direction towards the entrance of their apartment only to lay eyes upon the concentration of his rant.

It was a good thing right then and there that Harry had good reflexes for if he didn't he would have to of pulled Ron off of Draco or something of the sort because as soon as Malfoy opened his mouth his hot headed friend lunged towards the blondie. "Come on, Ron, its not worth it!" He warned his friend as he held his arms back, using his superior strength to his advantage and being extremely grateful for it.

Ron shrugged Harry off once he was calmed down and sat back into his spot with a huff and a sneer, chocolate brown eyes still showing his insurmountable irritation towards the Slytherine. "Easy for you to say. At least you and Hermione have gotten a shot at him before."

Harry and Hermione just shook their heads at their beloved friend before she returned to her book and he resumed his and Ron's conversation from earlier that day.

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 23 2011, 06:41 PM

Advanced Member

"You're a Ravenclaw, correct?" Draco drawled, casting an eye over Eliot's clothes. He was well dressed and seemed to have some manners where Weasel lacked them. It wouldn't hurt for Leto to converse with him a bit, and the other compartments were either full or occupied by very annoying people he would rather avoid altogether. "At least we'll have company with some brains." It was really quite pathetic how marvelously stupid Ron Weasley could be. Draco was surprised the moron even knew how to hold a wand let alone cast spells without blowing his arm off.

Now there was an idea.

Startled out of his fantasies of the weasel with one less arm by an elbow to his side, Draco grunted. Fucking Leto! He glared halfheartedly at his twin. It was always that elbow. Then again, he elbowed his brother plenty. It actually seemed to be their preferred form of rebuttal.

"My brother tends to lack manners when social decorum doesn't call for it. What he means to say is that we're pleased to meet you--in my case, for the first time. We ask humbly--" There Leto elbowed Draco again, unimpressed his brother taking offense to any description of himself as 'humble'. "YES. We ask humbly to be permitted to share this compartment with you."

Leto huffed and then smiled hopefully at Eliot. It would be a shame if Draco's surly mood upset the Ravenclaw boy. He seemed quite nice, actually, and compared to the red head from before it was a breath of fresh air. With all the little social loose ends tied up, Leto flounced into the cabin, tugged his brother inside, and shut the door firmly.

While Draco stood there awkwardly Leto made himself comfortable on a seat, digging his hand into his front pocket. He knew his brother had noticed the charming of his pants again when he received an exasperated laugh at the disappearance of his arm up to his elbow in the tiny pocket of his skinny jeans. Ah, Leto loved charms. It was quite handy to be able to enchant pockets to be never-ending. Grinning, he pulled one of his shrunken bags from his pocket and then rummaged around for his wand. It wasn't a good idea to perform wandless magic around people, or so he had been informed. That of course meant that he had to bother himself with a wand and keeping track of it.

"Ah, do forgive me. I tend to lose things in my rather deep pockets."

The double meaning wasn't lost on him. As a Malfoy he did indeed have very deep pockets.

"Sometimes I think you're just trying to find a way to fit someone literally in your pocket," Draco commented teasingly, finally relaxing enough to claim one of the other empty seats. His brother tended to be far more friendly than he and less willing to follow social customs befitting wizards of their statue. He sometimes thought Leto would be just as comfortable rolling around in the filth of the muggle world as he was living in high society. Draco? Well, he preferred the sophistication.

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 23 2011, 08:34 PM

Eliot nodded his head to the observation of him being a Ravenclaw and crossed his arms casually over his chest, eyes half lidding as he proceeded to look over Draco's attire. "Typical Draco, loose fitting and comfortable but very alluring," He thought very analytically as he chuckled at Draco's snide comment about finding intellectual company. He could only imagine what sort of trouble the pair had gotten themselves into before stumbling upon him and his near empty room. "At least I wont be alone for the ride back as well."

A small quirk of his lips formed when he noticed the very obvious bond between the two emerge through a simple elbowing and glare shared with each other. It made him wonder what it was like to have a sibling in general none the less a partner from as early as the womb. It must have been nice always having someone there to rant and rave to about the frustrating things parents did that their children had to deal with. Maybe things would have turned out a little differently for the blue-eyed sixth year if he had that sort of company growing up.

Raising a dark eyebrow at the kinder brother's rather formal and polite request he merely nodded his head and held his arm out to indicate they could come in. "Of course you can accompany me. It would be sort of rude if I just talked to and introduced myself to the two of you and didn't offer a seat," He returned, sitting back down near the window once more as soon as the honey blond took a seat, figuring Draco would just take his seat when he sought fit. "And don't worry about your brother putting me off, takes a lot more than a few thoughtless words to scare me off," He sniggered as he absentmindedly crossed his legs and laced his fingers over his knees in a very elegant and.. feminine manner. By this time in his life he was very comfortable with himself and who he was and acted however he felt. If he scared someone off or offended them then so be it, it was their loss in the end.

Completely forgetting about his little predicament with his CD and thus wand Eliot's deep azure eyes fixated themselves on Draco's twin's display of... well.. magical pants? "Wish my pants were that... deep," He thought with a quiet chuckle and a sly smirk as he entertained himself with his own little pervy joke. "I can only imagine. I don't know what'd I'd do with myself if mine were so deep," He retorted, sending the brighter blue-eyed twin one of those looks that basically transmitted those silly thoughts to the other. Hopefully he would not only get the insinuation but find it at least somewhat amusing. After all, it would sort of suck if he was put off by something so little and thus cause an awkward silence to follow.

Turning his gaze back over to Draco, Eliot just couldn't help but snort at the comment that he had added to the small conversation. "Oh that was just the icing on the cake," He sniggered before taking notice to the other Malfoy and remembering what he was trying to do before the two of them came to his compartment. "Hey, did one of you see a wand laying on your seat or something when you came in? I seemed to have misplaced it..." He asked, scanning the area for his beloved magic stick that seemed to have run away from the poor Ravenclaw.

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 23 2011, 08:50 PM

Advanced Member

Leto paused mid wriggle of his fingers and grinned widely, eyebrows shooting up into his hairline at the insinuation in Eliot's gaze. Oh, he liked him; he liked him a lot. To anyone walking by the whole scene would have looked pretty dirty. Leto had his arm up to his elbow in his pants and an almost coy expression pasted on his face.

"You could learn. It's really not difficult to make your pants this deep. Verrrryyyy handy," he assured Eliot in a conversational tone, leering at 'handy'. "I'm sure you can imagine just how handy it can get." Whatever little exchange of thoughts they had going on was interrupted by Draco. Leto huffed and shrugged his shoulders--awkwardly of course due to the arm trapped in his pocket.

"I really have tried, you know! I managed to stick an entire broomstick in my pocket before someone interrupted me." He cast a not so subtle glance in Draco's direction, labeling him the culprit. Sniffing dramatically, Leto leaned his head back against the wall. "I haven't found anyone willing to get in my pants with me, sadly." Oh yes, it was very very sad. Tragic, even.

At Eliot's question Draco glanced around the cabin and frowned. How could one lose their wand in an empty compartment? "Are you sure you're quite right in the head? How did you manage to lose your wand in an empty compartment?" He received a dirty glare from his brother reminding him to be nice. Bollocks, like he even needed to be nice to people. Nevertheless, Draco peered in the cracks of the seats and searched around for the apparently missing wand.

Leto triumphantly fished out his own wand and then peered around on the floor for the missing one. "What does it look like?" he inquired, finding the floor quite spotless during his search. "I suppose we could just cast a locating spell to find it." He hadn't actually cast one before, so it would be sort of interesting. Would it even work on a wand? Hmmm....

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 23 2011, 09:19 PM

Eliot let out a sign of relief in his head when he saw the fellow student accepted his insinuations with much gusto. With another smirk and a returning wiggling of his dark brows he proceeded with the joke, already finding himself hitting it off with the honey blond. "How kind of you. You wouldn't mind being my teacher now would you?" He asked just as coyly, lifting his head up a lil so he was looking down at the other male through half lidded eyes. He had almost forgotten how much fun it was to joke and mess around with friendly people without a care in the world. "Oh, all the wonderful things I could put in and do with such endlessly deep pockets." He finished off in an almost dreamy manner as if he was imagining all that he could do with such a charm.

Biting onto his bottom lip the Ravenclaw shook his head at Leto's attempt to shove a broomstick into his oh so deep pants. "Oh boy, these two seem like they would be a lot of fun to be around.. Draco alone, not so much, Draco with twin, definitely a nice serving of fun. Eliot turned his attention from his thoughts back to the twins and almost snorted once more as yet another sexual innuendo was added to the mix. "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that," He started, feigning concern for his fellow student, "I'm sure you'll find a willing participant to get into your pants someday. I'll even assist you in the search if need be."

Azure orbs darted over to the platinum in the room and he let out a heavy sigh, running his gracefully long fingers through his incredible dark locks. "I am quite right in the head, thanks. I must have dropped it or something when I fell asleep on the ride here," He responded to Draco's bitterness, completely unaffected by the hostility the Slytherine showed to him. By this time in his life he had learned the art of not being affected by other's irritability and also in the ways of diffusing said temperaments by not fueling it.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he set his CD player aside, disk settled inside of it, as he got on the floor and started searching for the lil' bugger. "Its an elder dragon heartstring wand. Its base color is gold as well as the carved vine that wraps around it. Some red on it, as well," He answered absentmindedly as he slipped the tips of his fingers under the half inch crack between the bench and floor. It was highly unlikely it was under there but he had to try anyway. "It should work. Never done it on another wand before but I guess its worth a shot."

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 23 2011, 09:45 PM

Advanced Member

Well, looking around by hand wasn't doing them much good, and Leto had yet to use a locating spell for another wand. It seems they would just have to find the wand the old fashioned way. Summoning was the best way to get something you wanted. "Accio wand," Leto hummed, flicking his wrist and wand once. Immediately two wands flew toward him. In addition, several exclamations of surprise were heard through the walls along with the tell-tale thumping of what sounded like wood thwacking against the walls.

Ah, perhaps he should have been more specific. Time to lie low, then. Hopefully they wouldn't figure out it was him who had cast the spell.

Leto grinned sheepishly and held up both his brother's and Eliot's wand. "Well, it worked! On another note, I probably should have thought a bit more specifically about your wand when casting the spell." The first years would be terrified, he was sure. Their wands had just zoomed out of their hands and bags and pockets. Fabulous! "If anyone asks, it wasn't me, though."

Draco groaned the moment Leto waved his wand, knowing that his brother could summon things from miles around. Magic came so naturally to him because of his early start with it that he often forgot to hold it in check and give it limits. Of course, Draco thought smugly, Leto never could compare to him at making potions. Oh, he wasn't as terrible as Longbottom, but cauldrons developed mysterious holes in them whenever he made things. No explosions, though.

"You didn't bother thinking before you cast the spell?" he sniped, reaching over to snatch his wand from his brother's hand. "I'm not saving your ass if you get pinned for causing chaos on the train." They both knew that was a lie, but Leto pasted a sincere enough look of apology on his face that Draco was appeased. "Think before you cast next time, dunce," he huffed, anger dissipated.

Leto scratched the back of his head and grinned sheepishly again. "Yessir."

----------------

Hermione let out a startled noise as her wand flew from her jacket pocket and soared into the wall. It dropped to the floor, dead weight, and stilled on the ground. Bewildered, she stood up and retrieved it. It had been a spell, of course. Accio? She turned to look at Harry, hands braced on her hips.

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 24 2011, 07:09 PM

With a large huff Eliot pushed himself back into a sitting position and leaned his back against the bench, still on the floor and a little upset with himself at how careless he was. "Its certainly not like me to do something so stupid. I blame it on lack of sleep," He thought with a subtle roll of his eyes, reaching back to rub the stiff muscles of his neck. Yet another reminder of the long, sleepless nights he had been experiencing incessantly for the past month.

Slightly panicked eyes snapped over towards Leto, opening his mouth to say something only to find that it was too late. Soon enough the sound of wands thwacking against a variety of surfaces, primarily walls and doors, resounded throughout their cart causing the Ravenclaw to wince slightly. "Although I do agree two wands are better than one... Y-.. Yeah, maybe you should have been a liiittle more specific." He concurred, emphasizing the "little" by lifting his hand and holding his index finger and thumb half an inch away from each other.

"Hmm... I wish I could have seen everyone's faces, though, when their wands basically ran from them," He chuckled lightly as he sat up from the floor and returned to his spot by the window. "I wonder how many freakin' wands he summoned, though... It was a lot more than what the average wizard would, that's for sure, but I guess its sort of expected from the family he is from."

Taking his wand a little more gently from the honey-haired twin Eliot merely shook his head as the odd dynamics between the two of them presented itself once more. "Well, despite the spectacular display of accidental magical prowess, thanks for helping me find my wand," He started, slipping the elegant want back into his sleeve and then rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand idly. "I don't really think we have to worry about getting in trouble, though, because it was a simple lack of judgement."

Eliot turned back to his CD player and mentally scoffed at himself, completely forgetting why he needed his want in the first place. Taking it back out he quickly repaired the disk and then returned his wand back to his sleeve.

-============-

Harry jumped when his wand suddenly flew from out of his pocket and directly next to Ron's head against the wand. Confused crystalline blue eyes turned towards the door to see that the first years still in the halls must of had the same exact experience from the expressions on their face. Hell, Ron looked like a ghost just tapped him on the shoulder or something. Shaking his head he snapped out of his trance on the hall and turned to find a peeved Hermione standing before him, hands on hips in a "You better not have been responsible for this" sort of way.

Holding one hand up he shook his head at his friend before getting up to retrieve his misplaced want as well. "Don't look at me for this one, Hermione, I was just talking to Ron."

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 24 2011, 07:38 PM

Advanced Member

TIME ELAPSE

Leto tumbled to the floor, startled out of sleep by a vicious elbow to his ribs. He snarled and snapped his teeth, managing to bite into Draco's shoulder. His brother was a little fuck sometimes. Grumbling, he rubbed his sore ass and glanced down at the watch latched onto his wrist. To anyone looking at it, the jumble of numbers would look confusing and pointless. Certainly noon didn't belong at a 37 degree angle below the horizontal. Leto could translate his watch, though, so found no difficulty in ascertaining the time.

FUCK.

He skittered up off the floor, ignoring his twin's bitching. With a quick flick of his wrist one of his bags returned to its normal size and he dug through it for robes. He hadn't been sorted yet, so he wouldn't have a certain tie to wear.

Leto ran through a mental checklist as he shoved his arms into his robes, stripped to hop into the black uniform pants, and shoved his feet back into his ankle boots. He impatiently zipped up his pants and passed his hand through his hair to smooth down the stray strands. It seemed Draco had waited until the last minute to wake him up. Some brother he was.

"You're a fucking jerk, Draco. We'll see who reminds you of mother's birthday this year. You'll forget and then you'll get a howler," he chirped, teeth bared in a feral expression. "We'll see who gets the last laugh, brother."

Draco, the snotty bastard, of course smirked and yanked Leto over to his side. "Yeah, yeah. We've been over this already. Now shut up and let me fix this scarf so you don't look like a complete loser, freezing your arse off outside while the rest of the students are bundled up in their scarves." He straightened the Slytherin scarf around his brother's neck and then fixed his own-- and not a minute too soon.

The train hissed and sighed, chugging to a slightly smoother magical stop at the station in Hogsmeade. Draco grinned and elbowed his twin again as they double checked the cabin to make sure nothing was left behind. "Welcome to Hogsmeade, Lee," he hummed, staring out at the milling students. It wasn't Hogwarts quite yet, but Hogwarts could be seen looming in the distance. It was as beautiful as the first day Draco had ventured up its steps.

Glancing back, Draco smirked at Eliot. "Are you coming then, Ravenclaw? I suppose we could allow you to sit with us on the ride over."

Leto sighed and rolled his eyes. "What Draco means to say is that we would be delighted if you rode in our carriage on the way over."

Standing together as they were side by side, identical green and silver scarves wrapped around their necks, they looked too much alike to tell apart. They turned to look at each other and smirked identically, eyes crinkling slightly at the edges. Well, if they were going to look the part they might as well act it.

Leto arched an eyebrow imperiously and sniffed. "I do hope there is more to see than this."

--------------------

{+}Blood Raven{+}
Posted: May 24 2011, 09:28 PM

After the whole wand fiasco and the subsequent light scolding the train ride was rather uneventful. There was some small talk made between the three of them, a short exchange on their skills and observations of one another, being the ever observant group they were. After three quarters of an hour Leto started to yawn and eventually fell asleep not even ten minutes thereafter. From there Eliot and Draco continued on with the conversation, keeping their voices low for the most part but other than that not paying much heed to the very stylish Malfoy.

The conversation surprisingly lasted throughout the rest of the trip with hardly a break in-between until they were about ten minutes away from Hogsmeade. The conversation varied from school, primarily potions and transfiguration, to politics and even after some time muggles. When Draco's renowned distaste for the non-magical being was presented Eliot, the conversational tactician, he merely played it off with a wave of his hand and a few well-placed words and then changed the conversation to something less.. less... hateful.

Now, Eliot and his family had absolutely nothing against muggles and even brought their only son to the muggle world on occasions but one thing his parents didn't believe in, though, was "mixing" or having kids with them. They believed that the blending of the two tainted the purity given to those that were magical and those that weren't and considered as an act against God's gift to them. The young Ravenclaw heavily disagreed with them but he couldn't help but still feel some sort of prejudice at first when he saw/met someone who was a half blood or the other variations that follow under it.

When the train started to approach its destination Eliot raised an eyebrow at Draco and asked him if they should wake Leto up but all he got in return was a shake of his head before the platinum blond male turned his grey-blue gaze out the window. Shrugging it off the Ravenclaw stood and got his robes from his back and left to get changed only to return in full school attire styled up here and there with various accessories, the most prominent being his black fedora hat. He didn't give a shit that it was against school regulations, until they arrived at the school he was keeping it on and keeping the cold out.

By the time the dark-haired Korean sat back in his seat the train was just a mere few minutes away from the station. This time he decided on his own to wake Leto up so he could get ready but Draco held out a hand and shook his head. Raising a curious eyebrow he sat back down in his seat and waited to see why the strange Slytherin stopped him. Only moments later the blond elbowed his brother in the side so hard it made him cringe. "Was that necessary, Draco?" He asked almost rhetorically as he narrowed his eyes at the other male before grabbing his bag and sorting through it to make sure he had all his stuff, blocking out the slight bickering that ensued afterwards.

Wrapping his scarf around his neck and following the twins out Eliot suppressed a shiver as he felt the draft of the chilled autumn night air flit down the hall. The Ravenclaw had absolutely no tolerance for the cold and even this small bite of the incoming colder weather made him want to curl up into a ball and hide near the dormitory fireplace. Too bad they were still a good fifteen to twenty minutes until they finally arrived at the castle and that was honestly too long for him.

Eliot chuckled once at the Slytherine and returned the same sly smirk, half lidding his eyes as if to mock the other's smug demeanor. "Well I suppose I'll ride with you. I'm not entirely sure if you're worthy of my presence, though, Draco. Leto definitely but not so much you," He quipped, shrugging his bag onto his shoulder as he examined the two of them and getting a mental laugh at how alike the two of them looked.

"Now if they just pull it all together by acting like each other the image will be set." Just as he finished his thought they came to reality when Leto arched his pale brow in a superior-like manner and spoke like a true, snobby aristocrat. Sighing and shaking his head a little he slipped one finger casually under the lip of his scarf as they eventually made their way towards the carriages. "Figures that Leto would be the one doing an impression on Draco," He sniggered, pulling his cloak a little closer to his body and climbing the steps into the carriage when they finally made it. "Just 13.25 minutes until I'm nice and warm again."

--------------------

Ashley
Posted: May 24 2011, 10:02 PM

Advanced Member

They were getting stares, of course. The other students that weren't first years were very familiar with Draco Malfoy. It was difficult NOT to be familiar with the Slytherin prefect--fuck if they could pick out who was who, though. The moment someone risked a glance over at Draco and the other boy, they received two steely glares and two matching sneers.

Hermione would have written off Draco's twin as just another jerk with the way he was acting, but she had seen him earlier and an entirely different person had stared back at her. It was likely that he was both teasing his brother and freaking out students for fun. He seemed like a guy with a sense of humor, anyway. Shaking her head, Hermione dragged Ron and Harry past. Harry really wouldn't pick a fight, but Ron would, and she would punch him in the nose if he started something in the middle of Hogsmeade.

"Come along, Ronald. You too, Harry. We want to get a carriage so we can get warm," she directed, pushing them into a carriage already occupied by Neville. He was good company and he would likely distract Ron and Harry from the mystery that was Draco's twin brother.

"Sometimes you're an utter moron," Draco sniffed, turning up the pomp and arrogance as he fell further into the act with Leto. "Of course there's more to see than this. What do you take me for--a simpleton?" Please.

"Pot calling the kettle black," Leto retorted, sticking his nose in the air. "A rusty pot, I might add--rusty and in dire need of a nice clean scrub."

It was far too easy to fall into the pattern of insulting each other teasingly. Neither took anything the other said seriously. Leto never doubted that his brother loved him, and the same stood for Draco. If they couldn't have faith in each other, who could they have faith in? Leto glanced over at Eliot and grinned.

"Convincing?" he inquired, maintaining the stony facade moments after that had some of the students skittering away. They had a wide clear path to walk through and quickly came upon a conveniently empty carriage. Ah, what being a Malfoy would get you. Frankly, Leto found it kind of ridiculous and absurd. What poor sap had been forced to vacate this carriage for another?

The moment they cleared the back of the carriage and got a look at the supposedly 'invisible' horses, Leto froze. Those definitely weren't invisible. Thestrals. Of course. The skeletal horses whinnied and stomped their hooves as the younger Malfoy approached, sensing somehow his sight of them. Leto pressed his lips into a thin line and turned away from the unnerving view. They were gorgeous, yes, but seeing them reminded him of why exactly they were visible to him. Thankfully, Draco seemed to be oblivious.

Leto considered himself fortunate to be able to keep Draco from the depraved things Voldemort did and taught. If he was the one being trained it meant that his brother was being left alone. The Dark Lord had room for only one heir--one protege. Draco would be safe while Leto remained unwillingly in the care of the wizarding world's terror.

Shaking his head, Leto climbed into the carriage and called impatiently for Eliot and Draco to get in. "We'll never get there if you two keep dragging your asses. I would make it there faster on foot." He let the facade drop with that last sentence, though, and merely smiled as they finally situated themselves in the carriage. He was nervous, if he was being honest.

Hogwarts.

All he knew about Hogwarts were the things his brother told him, and how to overthrow it. He knew its weaknesses and the little niches that would give him the advantages he needed to put the Heir of Slytherin back in Hogwarts. Leto wanted to learn so much more, though. He wanted to make it home and know the places the sunrise looked best from. Why would anyone want to destroy something if it was so beautiful?

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3890 seconds | Archive