Doc Ock
Storm
Beast
Xavier (speak to admin)
X-Students!
Orientation!
Site Staff!
Current Plot!
With the emergence of new superhumans every day and the growing studentbody of the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters, it was only natural that humans would grow increasingly aware of the 'super-powered' around them. Unfortunately this brought around more than enough villains for the superheroes to deal with as well. Recognising the new threat that the government could do little about alone, Nick Fury has begun plans to form the Avengers, a team of super-heroes who will counter this new threat!

Now six symbiotes (Caution, Fury, Vanity, Joy, Envy and Sorrow) have taken over the bodies of six hosts (Daredevil, Havok, Jean Grey, Dazzler, Deadpool and Scarlet Witch) and have every intention of getting as much power as possible. Now Nick Fury is at work gathering a new set of heroes who have to work out how to destroy the symbiotes but save their hosts!

cbox - no ads, no drama

Spotlight
affiliates
RPG-D

HWD

Board Offline
Okay, whether you're new or old members spanning back to the first HWD, we're sorry for doing this. Neither of us like it, necessarily, but we're just not at a point where we can feel comfortable adminning. We loved our brief stint here, and you guys have been amazing. If you want to chew me out, or if you want something that you've posted here, feel free to IM me at xcheckmybrain (AIM), or email me at mcbailey1@live.com.

Fizz and I, as well as numerous other members, will be on Universal Initiative ( http://universalinitiative.b1.jcink.com ), and we encourage you to join there instead.

-Penn & Fizz
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2690 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr and shadowplay