InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Helicon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[PG-13] Untitled WIP - Star Wars (Mpreg)
Selphie142
Posted: 13 Feb 2006, 12:54 AM

Hera

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I thought this forum needed a head start with the posts and I was scribbling a bit of story. I've got into Star Wars recently as I've been watching Eps I to III. (I'm watching the others later on.)

I'm mainly into Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, but I thought I might throw in some Obi-wan and Anakin Skywalker, especially as I wanted Obi-Wan to get pregnant. I was fed up with Obi-Wan getting pregnant by Anakin or Qui-Gon and then being mopey about it, so I wrote my own Obi-Wan mpreg. icon_sweatdrop.gif

Okay, story now. It's kinda set after Ep III. Padmé left Anakin when Obi-Wan told her of his dealings with the Dark side and went back to Naboo, to have her child. Obi-Wan has fought with Vader, and that part of the ending is the same.

---

Obi-Wan stood at the station with his cloak pulled around him tightly and his hood up. He was clutching himself, trying to keep his bare skin, like his hands and face, out of the bitter cold wind that was blowing harshly through the small shelter that he was standing in. He could definatly say he was no longer warm; he thought he was beginning to lose feeling in his toes as had already happened with his fingers. If only the shuttle would come soon. He wanted to get warm as quickly as possible, and wanted to be on Naboo as quickly as he could get there. The council would discover he was not in his quarters and would try to find him soon. Delayed and cancelled shuttles were not helping Obi-Wan's temperament or nerves.

Obi-Wan had realised that his relationship with Anakin was wrong event though it was extremely short-lived; there had been only a single incident, an incident Obi-Wan wanted to forget. Currently he was on his way to Naboo to see Sentor Amidala, Padmé as she had urged him to call her. He was sure that she could help in his situation, his time of need. He had been there for her when she needed him, especially when she had discovered Anakin's dealings with the Dark side. He knew she would definatly return the favour. The only thing Obi-Wan was concerned about was his sudden arrival; he had had no time to inform her of his trip and the reason whey he needed her help.

Eventually the shuttle arrived. Obi-Wan hastely purchased a ticket, trying to reveal little of his identity. It was fortunate the weather was cold; he had an excuse to keep his hood up and his face half covered. There were few people on the shuttle, each one engrossed in other things than him. He breathed a silent sigh of relief. Obi-Wan made his way to the back of the shuttle. It seemed to be the place where he could hide among the few shadows that lurked there and to avoid most of the people who would board the shuttle. Besides it was the warmest place to sit. As the shuttle jerked away from the station, Obi-Wan ran a hand over his stomach and began to think of ways to explain his unplanned burden, that nestled deep inside him, to Amidala...

---

icon_blaugh.gif So that's that section. I'm not sure if I'm writing more. I have some more ideas, but it's just a matter of getting around to writing it... that's why I haven't posted this on FF.net. If I write more, I'll post this and the rest on there.

Please feel free to comment and criticise. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
this is a signature!
« Next Oldest | Fiction | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0944 seconds | Archive