Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

The Predator vs. The Terminator
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:38 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I've heard this one going around.

A standard T-800 model.

It takes place at a Loews store.

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:45 AM

Unregistered

The Predator destroys it.
Make this one of the liquid Terminators, and we have a fight.
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:47 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 15 2008, 12:45 AM)

Fine.

Round 1: T-800

Round 2: T-1000

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 02:46 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 14 2008, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 15 2008, 12:45 AM)

Fine.

Round 1: T-800

Round 2: T-1000

Round 1: Pred gets a metal skull.

Round 2: Pred is forced to blast it beyond recognition, thus depriving him of a pristine trophy. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Ripper
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:04 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

An elite Predator takes them both DOWN!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:06 AM

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 14 2008, 10:04 PM)
An elite Predator takes them both DOWN!

My thoughts exactly. An Elder wins.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:48 AM

Unregistered

Hmm, can you say " Snickt"?
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 08:49 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 14 2008, 10:48 PM)

NOt really. That's Wolverine's claw sound, isn't it?

Predator claws go, "Shhiinngggg!"

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:08 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 15 2008, 08:49 PM)

We should really have a " Can you guess that sound" board. We'd have so much fun.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:10 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 15 2008, 05:08 PM)

We should really have a " Can you guess that sound" board. We'd have so much fun.

Yeah. If I was good at that, I think it would mean I've spent way, WAY too much time watching movies. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 01:41 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 15 2008, 10:10 PM)

Yeah. If I was good at that, I think it would mean I've spent way, WAY too much time watching movies. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif

You sneaky bastard. rolleyes.gif
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 16 2008, 02:57 AM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 15 2008, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 15 2008, 10:10 PM)

You sneaky bastard. rolleyes.gif

Ha ha. biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 03:36 PM

Unregistered

Honestly The Pred wins this. Not a stomp, but still a win that within his grasp.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 07:31 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 16 2008, 10:36 AM)
Honestly The Pred wins this. Not a stomp, but still a win that within his grasp.

The only question remaining is: Can his Dlex wristblades cut through the metal the T-1000 is made of? If so, it's slice and dice time, topped of by the Pred chopping the Terminator's head of to keep as a trophy. If not, he resorts to his netgun or Plasmacasters on it. More messy, but still effective.

--------------------

----

----

Samus X
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 05:12 AM

Unregistered

Pred doesnt have the weapons to permanantly down a T-1000 (as far as I know), so he might be forced to employ the wrist bomb.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0429 seconds · Archive