zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (49) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Who are you?
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 08:50 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 12 2008, 08:45 PM)
Phalanx Blood complained when hamboy came, I'm going to complain about darth drizzle and Ruinus. I hate them just like PB hates hamboy, but I might hate them more. If I hate someone, I loathe them with a passion.

yeah but PB got over it and I'll deal wit drizzle if comes, I invited him I'll tell to steer clar of fights with you. Rei Kai gets banned right off, we at least agree on that
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 08:55 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 08:50 PM)
Phalanx Blood complained when hamboy came, I'm going to complain about darth drizzle and Ruinus. I hate them just like PB hates hamboy, but I might hate them more. If I hate someone, I loathe them with a passion.

yeah but PB got over it and I'll deal wit drizzle if comes, I invited him I'll tell to steer clar of fights with you. Rei Kai gets banned right off, we at least agree on that

I'm sure Phalanax Blood would give you the password to the safe haven.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:03 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 08:55 PM)

I already have it. And I refuse to go in there. It's for people who can't stand to see their favorite losing. The safe heaven will do nothing except let them glorify their favorite to another. The fav still lost, which means nothing anyways. Record means nothing.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:05 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 12 2008, 09:03 PM)

I already have it. And I refuse to go in there. It's for people who can't stand to see their favorite losing. The safe heaven will do nothing except let them glorify their favorite to another. The fav still lost, which means nothing anyways. Record means nothing.

I ment you could use it get away from drizzle.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 09:05 PM)

What good would it do?
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:09 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 12 2008, 09:06 PM)

What good would it do?

it could sit there and cool off.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 09:09 PM)

What good would it do?

Or I could just get off the Internet. As far as I'm concerned, the Safe Haven is useless.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 09:19 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 12 2008, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 09:09 PM)

What good would it do?

Or I could just get off the Internet. As far as I'm concerned, the Safe Haven is useless.

eiter way.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 10:49 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 12 2008, 08:41 PM)
It's not because they're big SW fans, it's because they're douchebags. Ruinus refuses to say that Darth Vader CAN'T LOSE. Darth Drizzle argues over everything and is the same as Ruinus. And no one better bring Rei-Kai. And go ahead, bring them over. First sign I see of them being douche fanboys, I ban them.

dude the moment i see rei-kai on this forum then he's toast!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 11:02 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 10:49 PM)
It's not because they're big SW fans, it's because they're douchebags. Ruinus refuses to say that Darth Vader CAN'T LOSE. Darth Drizzle argues over everything and is the same as Ruinus. And no one better bring Rei-Kai. And go ahead, bring them over. First sign I see of them being douche fanboys, I ban them.

you'll need to beat everyone else to it.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 11:07 PM

Unregistered

wait, what if he signs up under adifferent names.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 01:18 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

huh.gif huh.gif Maybe I'm missing something, but what's so bad about Rai-Kai? As far as I know, he's at most a slight Thanos fanboy, but he's a pretty good writer. huh.gif huh.gif sterb002.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 02:21 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 01:18 AM)

huh.gif huh.gif Maybe I'm missing something, but what's so bad about Rai-Kai? As far as I know, he's at most a slight Thanos fanboy, but he's a pretty good writer. huh.gif huh.gif sterb002.gif

You're missing a lot. He's a douchebag who refuses to take anyone else's opinion into consideration. He's incredibly arrogant and ignorant. He's a major Thanos and DBZ fanboy. He will take this thing over, whether he's an admin or not. He'll make everyone use the feat system and if you don't, well, then your argument is moot to him. But hey, your argument is moot to him anyways.
hamboy
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 02:27 AM

Unregistered

I've actually maneged to beat Rai-Kai using his own feat system against him. It felt good.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 03:07 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 13 2008, 02:21 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 01:18 AM)

You're missing a lot. He's a douchebag who refuses to take anyone else's opinion into consideration. He's incredibly arrogant and ignorant. He's a major Thanos and DBZ fanboy. He will take this thing over, whether he's an admin or not. He'll make everyone use the feat system and if you don't, well, then your argument is moot to him. But hey, your argument is moot to him anyways.

Hmmm...I see. Alright, thanks for that heads-up. Rai-Kai, DIE!!! teu42.gif teu42.gif

Actually, don't die, I was just looking for an excuse to use the cool new Devil smiley.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

« Next Oldest | Introduction | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (49) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1516 seconds · Archive