Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (49) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Who are you?
granobulax
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 12:33 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 4 2008, 12:08 AM)
QUOTE (Gamer709 @ Jun 3 2008, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 1 2008, 03:47 PM)
Hi everyone! I'm granobulax. I like long walks on the beach... Just kidding.

Likes: My job (Yes, I like my job), friendly people, Dragon Ball/Z/GT (Don't hate me Hamboy), basketball (Sorry boston_celtics, I'm a Phoenix Suns fan), old school video games.

Dislikes: Mean people, multi-accounters, harsh criticisms, this damn Arizona summer heat (I've seen days over 130 degrees F).

There, a little about myself.  biggrin.gif

Hey there Granobulax( now how d'ya pronounce that?)
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom of as i like to call it the HoW.
As wingy said we haven't had new members in a while, so make urself at home!Most people here are friendly and dont get pissed easily

It's pronounced gran as in gran ola bar, ob as in ob vious, u as in you, and lax as in lax ative. Yeah, I already know a lot of the people on here from CBUB but it's great to meet new people too!

Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Oh, and you may inquire as to how I came up with that name? The name granobulax came from my father. He was a big Dungeons and Dragons fan when he was my age. Granobulax was the name of his dwarf character, hense the dwarf avatar of mine. I liked the name and decided to revive the name as my internet name.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Wingman
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 12:40 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 3 2008, 08:08 PM)

Likes: My job (Yes, I like my job), friendly people, Dragon Ball/Z/GT (Don't hate me Hamboy), basketball (Sorry boston_celtics, I'm a Phoenix Suns fan), old school video games.

Dislikes: Mean people, multi-accounters, harsh criticisms, this damn Arizona summer heat (I've seen days over 130 degrees F).

As wingy said we haven't had new members in a while, so make urself at home!Most people here are friendly and dont get pissed easily

It's pronounced gran as in gran ola bar, ob as in ob vious, u as in you, and lax as in lax ative. Yeah, I already know a lot of the people on here from CBUB but it's great to meet new people too!

It is an interesting name, but I won't hold that against you! cool.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Phalanx
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 12:49 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

I also like old school video games too, granobulax, but mostly from nintendo/capcom/snk and others would do fine too.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 01:52 AM

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jun 4 2008, 12:49 AM)
I also like old school video games too, granobulax, but mostly from nintendo/capcom/snk and others would do fine too.

Old school Nintendo is the best. I loved playing Mario Bros 1, 2, and 3 as well as so many other games. I grew up on original Nintendo. I just wish I could afford a Wii. My brother has one and it is so cool!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 02:36 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 3 2008, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jun 3 2008, 10:07 PM)
who's graves? man it's been so long since i've seen the cbub

An Admin on CBUB.

he must be around to much, cause i've never seen him

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 08:02 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

I am a Wii owner here.

--------------------
Gamer709
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 08:16 PM

Advanced Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 4 2008, 12:33 AM)

Oh, and you may inquire as to how I came up with that name? The name granobulax came from my father. He was a big Dungeons and Dragons fan when he was my age. Granobulax was the name of his dwarf character, hense the dwarf avatar of mine. I liked the name and decided to revive the name as my internet name.

Cool!

That's living family heritage folks!

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
granobulax
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Gamer709 @ Jun 4 2008, 08:16 PM)

Cool!

Absolutly, I just couldn't pass up using my dads cool character name of Granobulax!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Gamer709
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 10:33 PM

Advanced Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 4 2008, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Gamer709 @ Jun 4 2008, 08:16 PM)

Cool!

Absolutly, I just couldn't pass up using my dads cool character name of Granobulax!

cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 06:46 PM

Unregistered

There, a little about myself. biggrin.gif

Well, if it isn't granbulax. Hey bud stick with me you'll be fine. Now I've got a reason to come back.
granobulax
Posted: Jun 9 2008, 07:51 AM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 8 2008, 06:46 PM)

Well, if it isn't granbulax. Hey bud stick with me you'll be fine. Now I've got a reason to come back.

Sounds great Nesh. I hope we can get a good RP going here! laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

treacherous
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 02:48 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time ever in the Haven of Wiidom. TREACHEROUS!! *crowd goes wild*

Dislikes:
Pretty much everything CBUB is about.

ha. I don't know for real. I like a lot of crap and dislike a lot of crap.

Wassup, Grano, Nesh and is ND4 here. I need some Gibberish. sterb002.gif
and that little cartoon is cool, so I used it.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
granobulax
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 03:13 AM

QUOTE (treacherous @ Jun 10 2008, 02:48 AM)
Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time ever in the Haven of Wiidom. TREACHEROUS!! *crowd goes wild*

Dislikes:

*Cheers right along with the crowd* What's up treach! Glad to see you decided to join up! We'll do some good RPing now! As for ND4, there's a new member called nicker, maybe that's him? Anyhow, welcome to the Haven!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Wingman
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 12:04 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (treacherous @ Jun 9 2008, 10:48 PM)

Dislikes:

Sup', Trecherous? I be Wingman, the coolest guy you'll ever meet.

*person whispers in my ear*

Um... I mean, after Chuck NOrris, or course. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

hamboy
Posted: Jun 10 2008, 02:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (treacherous @ Jun 10 2008, 02:48 AM)

Dislikes:

Welcome to our humble abode.
« Next Oldest | Introduction | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (49) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1325 seconds · Archive