Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

ANNOUNCEMENT, My Gift to you all.
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:17 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

As some of you might know, I will be buying Photoshop for my birthday (Thursday). To celebrate this astounding gift and to test it out, I have an idea.

I will create an epic image that symbolizes your specific role on Haven. (Me-Executioner, ND4- Jester, Village Idiot). In order to save time, and patience that I will most definitely need, I ask you all that if you want anything done especially for your pic, please put it here.

Examples would be: A specific Background, Pose, What you want to be doing in the pic, Do you want to include anyone else on the forums in your pic, or even seperate characters entirely (I'm lookin' at you, ND4 and Ghostface.).

I plan on putting your title and name at the top of the page, so if you want any specific fonts or colors, please let me know. Any Questions may also be asked here.

If you can think of anything else, go ahead and tell me. smile.gif

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:32 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

It seems you guys are too smart for the old "Caps Lock It So They Notice It" Trick. tongue.gif

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:17 PM)
As some of you might know, I will be buying Photoshop for my birthday (Thursday). To celebrate this astounding gift and to test it out, I have an idea.

I will create an epic image that symbolizes your specific role on Haven. (Me-Executioner, ND4- Jester, Village Idiot). In order to save time, and patience that I will most definitely need, I ask you all that if you want anything done especially for your pic, please put it here.

Examples would be: A specific Background, Pose, What you want to be doing in the pic, Do you want to include anyone else on the forums in your pic, or even seperate characters entirely (I'm lookin' at you, ND4 and Ghostface.).

I plan on putting your title and name at the top of the page, so if you want any specific fonts or colors, please let me know. Any Questions may also be asked here.

I'd like Wingy, grano and ND4 in mine.
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:17 PM)

i know
for me ; i
want to look like a super sayin and i wil be fighitng coster in atarcita
and for ghostface.
he is doing the ginyu force poses with noob and smoke in the cbub room.
and last chompy is chasin granos pred asking for a date in family guys peters house while peter is chasing chompy.
are these bad or good bass?
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:43 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jul 16 2008, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:17 PM)

If you can think of anything else, go ahead and tell me.  smile.gif

I'd like Wingy, grano and ND4 in mine.

thanks nesh.chekc out my ideas bleow.
i wonder how we look in the pics?
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:47 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:39 PM)

i know
for me ; i
and for ghostface.
and last chompy is chasin granos pred asking for a date in family guys peters house while peter is chasing chompy.

blink.gif

I can get the Super Saiyin hair in, but I need a body. What do you want to represent you, that Smilie? I highly doubt I can get Ghostface to do a Ginyu Force pose, I'll TRY, but don't get your hopes up. What The Hell's a Cbub room?

Also I can only do one setting. I can't do Antarctica, The Griffin House, and The CBUB room. Unless, I split your pic in three sections. Though you'll have to tell me what a CBUB Room looks like.

THINGS TO NOT EXPECT: Ghostface, Noob, and Smoke doing The Ginyu Pose.

Any problems with that?

--------------------
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:47 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

I would like my foster dad Grano in the pic, and me ripping out my bro ND4's jaw........ again. (I do it in allot of "I_Know_All's" matches). Ya, I'm a beast. lol.

laugh.gif

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:48 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 09:47 PM)
I would like my foster dad Grano in the pic, and me ripping out my bro ND4's jaw........ again. (I do it in allot of "I_Know_All's" matches). Ya, I'm a beast. lol.

laugh.gif

You need a body. What do you want to look like?

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:47 PM)

i know
for me ; i
and for ghostface.

blink.gif

I can get the Super Saiyin hair in, but I need a body. What do you want to represent you, that Smilie? I highly doubt I can get Ghostface to do a Ginyu Force pose, I'll TRY, but don't get your hopes up. What The Hell's a Cbub room?

Also I can only do one setting. I can't do Antarctica, The Griffin House, and The CBUB room. Unless, I split your pic in three sections. Though you'll have to tell me what a CBUB Room looks like.

Any problems with that?

the room where all the guys from the cbub database hang out.it is a big bar with a sigh cbub.and yeah i dont minds if that noob and smoke and ghostface wont do the ginyu pose.
but to get the three settings.
yeah i dont really care if my pic is in three sections.i would want the smile to represnt me.
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:55 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:51 PM)

i know
for me ; i
and for ghostface.

blink.gif

Any problems with that?

the room where all the guys from the cbub database hang out.it is a big bar with a sigh cbub.and yeah i dont minds if that noob and smoke and ghostface wont do the ginyu pose.
yeah i dont really care if my pic is in three sections.i would want the smile to represnt me.

What do you want them to do?

Might I suggest watching Chompy chase Pred with popcorn?

And just to warn you all this is my first Photoshop Mission, no telling how long it'll take.

--------------------
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:56 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:48 PM)

laugh.gif

I don't know, buff.......... lol. tongue.gif

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:57 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:55 PM)

i know
for me ; i
and for ghostface.

blink.gif

Any problems with that?

And just to warn you all this is my first Photoshop Mission, no telling how long it'll take.

sure. are you going to post the pics on here?
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:57 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:48 PM)

laugh.gif

I don't know, buff.......... lol. tongue.gif

Hehehe...I can do that. teu42.gif

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:58 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:55 PM)

i know
for me ; i
and for ghostface.

blink.gif

Any problems with that?

sure. are you going to post the pics on here?

Yes. I plan on doing the easiest first.

--------------------
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:59 PM

Fiction God

Also, I demand there be blood.......... teu42.gif

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0352 seconds · Archive