zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Predator vs Uruk-Hai, Well, I figured why not put it here.....
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 04:49 AM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Pippin shouted "Run Merry! And with that, Merry and Pippin ran through the woodland brush of Amon with the Uruk-Hai hot in pursuit. It wouldn't be long before the Uruk-Hai over ran them, but that wasn't the worst of their problems. No more than one hundred feet in front of them stood at least twenty more of the ravenous beasts with their blades drawn and their shields held high. Without anywhere to go, Merry and Pippin stopped dead in their tracks.

Just then, a man with a sword and shield in hand leaped out in front of them.. His blade was quick and his heart was true, as he slew many Uruk-Hai before he met his untimely demise. As he fell to his knees in defeat, the Uruk-Hai swooped in to grab a hold of the halflings who stubbornly put up a futile fight before being hauled away.

Now Boromir, son of Denethor and the steward prince of Gondor, was at the mercy of the Uruk-Hai captain, Lurtz. Ha! Mercy!? Those words had no meaning to the likes of Lurtz, and in one swift motion, Boromir's head was cleaved from his neck. Lurtz watched as the decapitated head slowly rolled down the dense leaf covered path of Amon Hen. The once honored knight of Gondor had just became another victim of the brutal Uruk-Hai.

A pair of luminescent eyes watched the battle unfold from his perch in a tree. He would have loved to leap down and joined in the "fun", but the act of doing so would have been dishonorable. No, he had wanted to face this ooman on even terms, but now that would never happen. Not since the dark one had slain the very ooman that he had been hunting for several days. Anger quickly filled the heart of the young yautja warrior, Hulij-bpe. Had he killed during the hunt before this day, he might have been more forgiving, but having been this un-blooded's first hunt, he showed no exculpation for this dark one. No, this warrior would not seek vengeance as the act would diminish the sheer thrill of the hunt, and the dark one should prove to be a great hunt at that!

Anticipation gripped the brave young warrior as he moved through the dense wood. He would not commence the attack until the yellow sun reaches the horizon.

Nightfall.......

The Uruk-Hai split up after Amon-hen in an attempt to lose their pursuers. The loss of numbers had been more than made up for when they re-grouped with GrishŠkh and his orks from Mordor. One such ork, QueeshnŠk, was beginning to get desperate.

QueeshnŠk looked at Lurtz and asked "Can't we just kill em and be done with et? I'm starving!" Lurtz looked sternly at QueeshnŠk and said, "No one is to touch these halflings, Saruman wants them alive!" The orks of Mordor had been marching for days on end now with nothing more than the occasional Thrush or Raven that they had shot down. Naturally, Lurtz's warning did not subside QueeshnŠk. QueeshnŠk said "Just the legs, they don't need those....."

Suddenly, the ork rushed Pippin with his blade drawn. The Uruk-Hai's second in command, Uglķk, quickly whipped out his broadsword and decapitated the disobedient ork. Mad now, Uglķk shouted "You heard him! No one lays a hand on the halflings until Saruman is done with them!"

The Mordor orks reached for their swords, but the booming voice of Lurtz yelled "Stay your blades maggots.... Saruman won't mind a few less ork filth!" The orks defiantly did not obey, at least not until GrishnŠkh gave them a nod. GrishnŠkh spoke first, "I'll watch over the halflings for eh while then. We are allies, right?" Lurtz looked into GrishnŠkh's brown eyes and said, "If you take one bite out of them maggot, I'll have your head..." To which GrishnŠkh replied, "But of course, my liege... "

GrishnŠkh took Merry and Pippin off to the side and said "The great eye wishes to see you two, he says you be very special." Pippin looked up and asked, "We're leaving then?"GrishnŠkh drew his blade and placed it against Pippin's gut and said "Don't speak a word."

Pippin's eyes wandered away from the blade, he looked up at GrishnŠkh, and gasped. A red triangle was now visible against GrishnŠkh's forehead. GrishnŠkh looked up just in time to see a blue light before it blew his head into bits and pieces. The halflings whirled around to see a shape only feet from them.

Pippin began to stutter, "M.... Merry........ W....What is th.... that?" Merry collectively responded, "Whatever it is, it just saved us....... Maybe it's friendly..." Merry walked towards the shape, and Pippin watched in horror as his best friend was impaled by an invisible foe. Blood splattered against the face of the young halfling, his eyes widened in terror as Merry's corpse was ripped in two and flung in opposite directions.

At that moment, the Uruk, Mauhur, sniffed the air. Alarmed, Lurtz asked, "What is it? What do you smell?"With a grunt, Mauhur replied, "Death..."

Lurtz suddenly looked around for the halflings with a new found urgency only to see Pippin being lifted up into the air by seemingly nothing. The halfling's face was now just a pale blue and his limbs dangled lifelessly by his side. Lurtz yelled "What sorcery is this?!"

With a blood curdling crack, Pippin's head was snapped violently to the side, and his limp corpse was tossed onto the muddy ground below. Lurtz screamed in rage, "RRRAAAAA!!!! Nobody opposes the white hand! FIND HIM!!!"

The Uruk-Hai and Orks drew their blades and looked around wildly, looking for the assailant. A bright blue light filled the darkness of night, followed by three more. Suddenly, the orks began dropping, all with gaping holes in their backs.

Hulij-bpe moved around with blazing speed, blasting away at the weaker of the group. By the end of the slaughter, not one ork remained standing. Only the ten largest Uruk-Hai remained, waited cautiously.

Just then, the figure de-cloaked and walked strait up to them. Uglķk looked at the beast before him in disgust and shouted, "Who are you? Speak now, or I will slit your throat!" Hulij-bpe simply pushed Uglķk aside and faced Lurtz. The yautja warrior placed his hand firmly on Lurtz's shoulder and shoved it, signifying a challenge. This sign however, was unknown to Lurtz. Lurtz looked at the other Uruk-Hai and said, "Looks like a trouble maker boys! Ready your blades, I want his head!"

With a powerful thrust of his shield, Lurtz knocked Hulij-bpe off balance. Lurtz quickly followed up by bringing his sword rocketing upward, scoring a hit on the plasma caster, disabling it.

Hulij-bpe leaped back a good distance, better positioning himself. He had thought his gesture was quite clear. Nonetheless, he drew his Combistaff and prepared for his first true hunt.

GranoBulax helped me re-finalize this and make it a whole lot better. Thanks Grano!

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 07:18 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

1. You're welcome! biggrin.gif

2. It was a great match! biggrin.gif

3. That is the coolest avatar on here! laugh.gif
4. I have raised you well, son! I'm so proud! wink.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 06:08 PM

Fiction God

lol.

2. All thanks to you!
3. You bet! That cat is beastly!
4. And thanks dad! I hope my next match makes you just as proud!

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 07:17 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

Awesome fight, dude. I did' t like how he kills the two hobbits, since it seems cruel considering they're both unarmed, but good match anyway. Welcome, Bloody_freak! Nice avatar.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 07:29 PM

Fiction God

Thanks dude! Ya, in the original he didn't kill them, but I went back and added it just to make him seem more badass. lol.

And ya, your sig rocks harder! It took allot of effort on my part to look away and even post this. lol.

What do you guys think on this as my Predators next fight.

user posted image

Hm?

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 08:38 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 07:29 PM)
Thanks dude! Ya, in the original he didn't kill them, but I went back and added it just to make him seem more badass. lol.

And ya, your sig rocks harder! It took allot of effort on my part to look away and even post this. lol.

What do you guys think on this as my Predators next fight.

user posted image

Hm?

What is that?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 08:51 PM

Fiction God

A Man-Thing. blink.gif

No wait, it's Man-Thing. From Marvel comics......... He had a movie..........

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 08:51 PM)
A Man-Thing. blink.gif

Do wait, it's Man-Thing. From Marvel comics......... He had a movie..........

hey bloody can chompy make a camoe in your next match ?he could help the pred fight the man thing.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:09 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:07 PM)
A Man-Thing.  blink.gif

hey bloody can chompy make a cameo in your next match ?he could help the pred fight the man thing.

Nah, maybe Hulij-Bpe could find the Man-Thing killing Chomby though. lol. laugh.gif JK.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:11 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 09:09 PM)
A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

hey bloody can chompy make a cameo in your next match ?he could help the pred fight the man thing.

Nah, maybe Hulij-Bpe could find the Man-Thing killing Chomby though. lol. laugh.gif JK.

aw man.i really wanted to see how you would portay chompy.
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:13 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:11 PM)
A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

i dont mind the man thing killing chompy though. laugh.gif
chompy:you are so mean master.master bloody .can i live with you?
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:13 PM

Fiction God

A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

Is he fan made? huh.gif

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:14 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 09:13 PM)
A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

Is he fan made? huh.gif

yeah.dude could you honstley imganie a xenomorph called chompy?
Bloody_freak
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:16 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:14 PM)
A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

Is he fan made? huh.gif

Nope. happy.gif

I just wouldn't know how to portray him, nor do I know his physical attributes.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 09:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Jul 16 2008, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:14 PM)
A Man-Thing.† blink.gif

Is he fan made? huh.gif

Nope. happy.gif

I just wouldn't know how to portray him, nor do I know his physical attributes.

he is a talking xeno who chest bursted from smoke from mk. and he is like a a gangster almost.he aslos has a crush on granos pred.
but she hates him.
he is pretty storng.
he could fight even with ftangs pred.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6067 seconds · Archive