zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Best CBUB writers!, Who is the best of the best?

Who is the best writer on CBUB!
Granobulax [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
CoasterKing [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
ND4 [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
RakaiThwei [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Trecherous [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Chaingang [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Agustinaldo [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Caesar Speaks! [ 5 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
granobulax
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 05:12 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I've got to go with Ceacar Speaks! As well. His writting is amazing! The only one I've ever seen that even compares to him is Jaretha.

The thing about that is that niether of them post matches any more sad.gif

As for current writters, I'd like to think of myself as one of the better writters on the site but there are some truelly amazing writters there.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
boston_celtics
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 08:33 AM

The Bobby Fischer of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Caesar Speaks is easily the best, and I understand the others on that list, but why Agustinaldo? He hates long, descriptive set-ups.

--------------------
"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
Wingman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 03:11 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 12 2008, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 13 2008, 01:54 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 12 2008, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 12 2008, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 12 2008, 05:40 PM)
Who added a character? blink.gif

I did. I thought that you missed the one guy who can pawn ALL of the other ones named... no offense. I saw your match, and it was very good, it simply doesn't compete with Caesar's matches. He could very well become a successful book writer, he's so good. He pawns.

And BTW, welcome, CoasterKing! Nice to see you here. Have fun checking out HoW, and talk with all the crazy characters on here!

*coughs* Bassetman *cough*

I'm just misunderstood.

And my eccentric charm baffles scientists to this day...

I'm eccentric, too, but not like you.

You're in a whole other class...

Hell yeah, I am. tongue.gif

And proud of it, it seems. I am as well.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 04:37 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

back when i was in the cbub, no one came close to caesar, so yeah i'm going with him.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 06:21 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jul 13 2008, 12:37 PM)
back when i was in the cbub, no one came close to caesar, so yeah i'm going with him.

Right on. wink.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

granobulax
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 13 2008, 06:21 PM)

Right on. wink.gif

Have either you or wolvie ever read one of my set ups?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Square Pickle
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 11:29 PM

Unregistered

Dude. You added yourself to the choices of great writers? Not cool. There are alot of people not on that list that make oober good matches. Where the hells Bandit? huh.gif
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 02:51 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 13 2008, 10:00 PM)

Right on. wink.gif

i might have i can't remember.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 04:00 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jul 14 2008, 02:51 AM)

Right on. wink.gif

Well, if you care to read one, I just posted King Kong vs Captain Jack Sparrow on CBUB.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Bassetman
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 04:02 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 04:00 AM)

Right on. wink.gif

Well, if you care to read one, I just posted King Kong vs Captain Jack Sparrow on CBUB.

Hm, I'm a fan of the Captain's.

I just might check that out, Grano

--------------------
granobulax
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 04:52 AM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 14 2008, 04:02 AM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 04:00 AM)

Right on. wink.gif

Hm, I'm a fan of the Captain's.

I just might check that out, Grano

That would be great Bassetman! I hope you do. laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 12:46 PM

Expert

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 13 2008, 11:00 PM)

Right on. wink.gif

Im right about to post Roger and Jessica Rabbit vs. Rocky and Bullwinkle J. Moose.

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
granobulax
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 02:10 PM

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 12:46 PM)

Right on. wink.gif

Im right about to post Roger and Jessica Rabbit vs. Rocky and Bullwinkle J. Moose.

That was a good match, CoasterKing. I really enjoyed it. biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 14 2008, 02:18 PM

Expert

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 12:46 PM)

Right on. wink.gif

That was a good match, CoasterKing. I really enjoyed it. biggrin.gif

Thanks, that series seems to be my most popular..."Daffy..." Jessica said as he waddled towards her. His arms were stretched out and ready to get her. Jessica pulled out her gun and aimed it at the antennae that was controlling him. She closed her eyes and shot. The bullet pierced through the antennae. His eyes turned back towards their normal color and he stopped waddling. He looked around.

Daffy: "Wheresh am I?"

Jessica: "Daffy, I do not know how you got here but you were saying something about killing Roger and I."

Daffy: "I didsth?"

Jessica looked up and the sky was clearing up, the New York skyline never looked so beautiful.

Judge Doom had never been so angry before. He knew Daffy had failed! He slammed the doors open to the Acme factory and behind him was a hoard of hovering mind control hats. He walked fast and the hats followed. He stood before the entrance to Toon Town which turned gray at his presence. He wlked through the gates and of course the hats followed. Once aain he was in down town Toon Town now back to its orignal color since his last visit.

The hats swarmed the happy Toons latching onto their heads. The Toons were cripled. Bugs Bunny was screaming and Mickey was laying down on the concrete, writhering in pain.

Judge Doom: "Good" he said as te last screams stopped.

The Toons with their hats lined up in a orderly fahion, all eyes glowing red as the sky of Ton Town darkened. Toon Town fell to Judge Doom, they managed to escape the first time but he had them under control. He walked down the lines trying to pick out a group good enough to kill Jessica Rabbit or atleast capture her. He looked down at Squrriel and looked up at a Moose.

Judge Doom: "You two!"

Rocky and Bullwinkle: "Yes sir?"

Judge Doom: "Find Jessica Rabbit and Daffy Duck and end their lives."

Rocky and Bullwinkle looked at him with question.

Judge Doom: "They are in New York."

Suddenly Rocky and Bullwinkle began to rise in the air and then began to fly, due to their hats. Judge Doom watched them leave Toon Town, with a smirk on his face.

Jessica and Daffy sat quietly in he subway train. Tears rolled down her eyes. Daffy was still clueless. Suddenly the train lurched to a stop. The lights went out leaving them in darknes. Everyone began to scream, but it stopped shortly after. The lights flickered back on and nobody was in their cart nor were they attached to the train. Jessica and Daffy began to stand up as they saw two balls of glowing light. Suddenly Rocky and Bullwinkle appeared wearing the same cap Daffy had on. Jessica and Daffy looked at each other as Jessica pulled out her gun and frying pan.

Rocky and Bullwinkle: "Jessica Rabbit and Daffy Duck, I ned you dead."

Jessica rolled her eyes and the fight began.

Note: It is Jessica and Daffy not Jessica and Roger.

And grano, your matches are amazing too! Very popular as well.

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
videogameman
Posted on Nov 24 2008, 12:17 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

I PWN you all! sad.gif Seriously, where am I? angry.gif sad.gif Sigh psmiley22.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0507 seconds · Archive