Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Best CBUB writers!, Who is the best of the best?

Who is the best writer on CBUB!
Granobulax [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
CoasterKing [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
ND4 [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
RakaiThwei [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Trecherous [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Chaingang [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Agustinaldo [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
Caesar Speaks! [ 5 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 09:13 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

Who did you pick? If you need help here is some of their current matches.
CoasterKing- ROGER AND JESSICA RABBIT VS BORIS AND NATASHA FATALE-Jessica and Aunt May raised their guns. Jessica shot first getting 9 of the targets missing one. She blew the smoke off the gun and waited for May. May shot shooting 7 of the targets but taking time in between to breathe. The last bullet from May was shoot but missed and headed for the metal pole holding the booth up. The bullet bounced and headed for May but Peter pulled her out of the way with his web! The bullet struck Roger in the gut knocking him back. The Gamemaster's mouth was dropped and ran away thinking he killed somebody. Jessica ran to Roger.

Jessica: "Are you okay?!"

Roger: "You know it!" He bounced up off of his feet and smooched her on the cheek. Peter, May, and MJ stood there in awe on what happened. Jessica ran up to the booth and took two bears and gave one to May.

Aunt May: "Oh thank you kind toon, and what is your names?"

Jessica: "Im Jessica and this is my silly husband, Roger." They looked at him as he looted the booth getting a tennis ball and some ballons.

At the Acme factory- Boris and Natasha walked onto the scene of Judge Doom's death. His bony corpse was laying on the ground hand up in the air. Boris chuckled and pulled out a bottle of antidote pouring one drop on Doom's face. His body glowed and raised up into the air. Magically skin began appearing and his skull transformed into his face. Hair sprouted and his clothes magically reappeared. He gently floated down and looked around. He was dead for over a month and the factory has been abandoned. He glanced down at Boris and Natasha.

Boris: "Hello master."

Judge Doom: "You two go find the people who tried to kill me and kill them!"

Their encounter was short and he had no time to say hello, he wanted Jessica and Roger dead and he intended on getting what he wanted.

Roger, Jessica, MJ, May, and Peter were walking around the carnival having a good time. Jessica and MJ were exchanging stories of their husbands while Roger had May and Peter in a laughing fit. It was midnight and the carnival was closing. The two families were leaving and exchanging goodbyes. Roger and Jessica hailed a cab that took them to their hotel next to central park. They got their card key, took an elevator to their room, swiped the card key and crashed into the soft comfy bed, no words needed. They were tired after a big day and around 1:00 in the morning their luggage was delivered to their room waking them up momentairily.

Boris and Natasha walked into the hotel at 2:00 in the morning, looking around.

Natasha: "Did you see two toons valk in earlier?" She said to the Clerk in a russian accent.

Clerk: "Yeah, why?"

Natasha: "Ve are friends of theirs, vhere is their room?"

Clerk: "Third floor, room 12."

Natasha and Boris hurried off towards the elevator rising up to the third floor. They knocked lod and clear. Roger hopped out of bed and answered it.

Boris: "Hello rabbit!" He drew his gun and pressed it on Roger's forehead. Jessica pulled out her gun kept handy in her suitcase.

Jessica: "Who are you and want do you want!?"

Boris & Natasha: "Both of you!"

It is Natasha vs Jessica and Roger vs Boris. They are fighting in the hallway. Jessica has her gun and Boris has his gun. Roger has his crazy antics and Natasha has pure fighting skills.

ND4- ROY BURNS VS 2-4-5 TRIOXIN ZOMBIES-takes after roy vs leatherface.

after roy vs pamela

AHHHHHH!!Pamela screams as her arm was cut off by Roy's machete.

roy:see bitch i told you.dont mess with me.

when Pamela got up for the ninth time.

out of the darkness something grabbed her .

then there was a loud crunch!noise.

roy then magened to see a zombie eating

eating pamela's brain!!!

roy:uh dont know what those are but they are dead.

trokin zombie:brains and we already dead.

roy lookead at the zombie and saw a tag

roy:nooo!i killed you!

troking zombie:me trechous.eat your brains.

roy:you in what army bub?!

then two more zombies come.

roy:oh.wait those are regluar zombies.

roy then saw the numbers his up against and ran to a police staion.

when he got in .

he killed all the police in there and found a pistol fully loaed

roy:sweet!

he then saw the zombies arproching him.

roy:well i saw only comedy.

when i am done with you guys.

this will be a comdey for me.

all three zombies:branis!

roy then saw pamela getting up .

pamela:brains!

roy:WELL i might die here.

to the poseters.i hope i dont die here.

roy then charged at the four zommbies.

okay i have to go to camp so guys i am realy sorry for making the set up short .

it is roy with a machte and a fully loead pistol vs two trokins zombies ps pamela and trech.

and two regular zombies are helping trechs side.

who wins in a match i like to call

user vs poser lol.

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 09:17 PM

Expert

Agustinaldo-DANNY PHANTOM VS SAMARA MORGAN-"Look, Danny! I got a videotape in discount at my local goth store! Let's watch it together!" says Sam Manson.

"Ok. I'm amazed people still watch VHS, what with DVD now owning the market and all." says Danny Fenton.

And thus, they put the tape into the VHS player.

The images they see are weird. Weird and disturbing, like a French conceptual video.

"This is so cool!" says Sam

"I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this." says Danny

Suddenly, his Ghost Sense comes off.

"I don't get it, there aren't any ghosts nearby." said Danny.

The phone rings. Danny picks it up.

"Yes?" says Danny

"SEVEN DAYS..."

So, can Danny banish Samara to the Ghost Zone, or will the curse of the tape get to him?

Im not going to do the rest because you all have probably read their good matches.

--------------------
CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 09:40 PM

Expert

Who added a character? blink.gif

--------------------
Leo Sanders
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 10:17 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

Walks away in shame.... n sadness

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 10:20 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 12 2008, 05:17 PM)
Walks away in shame.... n sadness

Why?

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 10:32 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

None of the above. Though Ceaser comes REAL close.

--------------------
hamboy
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 10:59 PM

Unregistered

I was once commonly incuded in these lists.

Then I stopped making matches.
Wingman
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 11:14 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 12 2008, 05:40 PM)

I did. I thought that you missed the one guy who can pawn ALL of the other ones named... no offense. I saw your match, and it was very good, it simply doesn't compete with Caesar's matches. He could very well become a successful book writer, he's so good. He pawns.

And BTW, welcome, CoasterKing! Nice to see you here. Have fun checking out HoW, and talk with all the crazy characters on here!

*coughs* Bassetman *cough*

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

ND4
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 11:16 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 12 2008, 11:14 PM)

I did. I thought that you missed the one guy who can pawn ALL of the other ones named... no offense. I saw your match, and it was very good, it simply doesn't compete with Caesar's matches. He could very well become a successful book writer, he's so good. He pawns.

And BTW, welcome, CoasterKing! Nice to see you here. Have fun checking out HoW, and talk with all the crazy characters on here!

you didn,t like my match wingy?walks awaay.
noob smoke ghostface chompy suurond wingy
all four of them;you hurt nd4s feeleigs.dude.
CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 12 2008, 11:21 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 12 2008, 06:14 PM)

Do you still post on CBUB?

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 01:01 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm just misunderstood.

And my eccentric charm baffles scientists to this day...

--------------------
Wingman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 01:53 AM

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 12 2008, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 12 2008, 06:14 PM)

Do you still post on CBUB?

Not in a while, unfortunately. Most of my internet trawlings take place here. It's a friendlier atmosphere, I know everyone, and I have more flexibility about what I can say and post.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 12 2008, 09:01 PM)

I'm just misunderstood.

I'm eccentric, too, but not like you.

You're in a whole other class...

--------------------

----

----

CoasterKing
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 02:01 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 12 2008, 08:54 PM)

I'm just misunderstood.

*Soft Chuckling*

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted on Jul 13 2008, 03:38 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 13 2008, 01:54 AM)

I'm just misunderstood.

Hell yeah, I am. tongue.gif

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.2014 seconds · Archive