Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (26) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Armgedon is unleashed
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:34 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 7 2008, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 7 2008, 06:14 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

You don't just say "I KILLZ YOU WIT COOL RAYGUN DATS DA STRONGEST EVA BAM YO DEAD!" You give the guy a chance to react.

oh okay then zombies spit up silver sufer to give him a chance to react
uhh guys do you still want silver sufer? blink.gif

*Surfer stands up, then heats his body up to 3000 degrees for a few seconds, evaporating the zombies' spit.*

"I will resist your efforts at evil", he said quietly, and transforms his hand into a sword, cleanly severing a zombie's head from his body. The other zombies rush to attack the Surfer, but he mounts his board and blasts upward to a safe distance.

"There are many of them, but my other friends can aid me", he says, watching as Deadpool and Master Yoda, clutching a minigun, Uzis, and lightsaber, respectively, creep up to a small tree about 100 feet from the zombies.

"So, like, you can really do your Jedi mind trick thingy?, an excited Deadpool inquired of the small Jedi. "Do it on me. If you can't, it'll prove that I have a strong mind, as I've always suspected."

Praying for patience, Master Yoda replied, "Yes, can I, but now, the time is not. Quiet, we must be, and prevent the zombies from escaping. The Silver Surfer, help us he will."

They lie in wait, Yoda repeatedly having to admonish Deadpool to shut up, while Luke Cage and Gambit set up position on the opposite side of the group of enemies.

zombie spider man sees the group and the zombies charge and blast with little of power comsic they got from bitting sliver sufer.

"AHHH, ZOMBIES!!", Deadpool screams. "I hate these things. They never die. Guess I'll have to do my best." And with that, he opens up with his M134 minigun at the horde of zombies. Hundreds of armor piercing bullets whizz through the packed formation, shattering bones, severing ligaments, and cutting through muscle like a knife through butter. Though they don't feel pain, the zombies start to fall as the tendons powering their legs are utterly pulverized by flying led. Zombie Thor, Spider-man, Captain America, Hulk, Cyclops, and several others fall as they can no longer move their bodies forward.

"Now, super green Jedi man," Deadpool shouts, releasing the trigger on his smoking gatling gun.

Like a green, whirling ball of death, Master Yoda triple flips into action, igniting his lightsaber in the process. His first target is zombie Wolverine, who's adamantium skeleton is severed by the blade of energy. "Dude, so his bones AREN'T indestructable after all!", Deadpool crows, sitting back with popcorn, enjoying the show. He is forced to backflip backwards when zombie Hulk nearly turned his head into jelly with a punch, having dragged his useless legs across the battlefield. "Not a nice hulky,", the merc with a mouth lectures, pulling out a Franchi semi-automatic shotgun and putting four rounds into the Hulk's face. It doesn't kill him, but it buys time for Yoda to leap over and sever the Hulk's head with one lightsaber stroke.

"Damn, I have GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE", an awed Deadpool whistles. The rest of the zombies were retreating in disarray, and Deadpool and Yoda take their time finishing off the zombies who were incapacitated by the minigun earlier.

"Well, master Yoda, looks like we were able to prevail in round one", Deadpool said. "Now let me see that cool lightsaber!", he shouts, chasing the old Jedi around the field before a strong Force push convinces him otherwise. "OK, OK, maybe later", he grumbles, pulling out his Star Wars limited edition action figures and playing with them.

zombie ginat man:master nd4 we are sorry to informr you but only 8 of us are left
zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

me:what!that is it!i then send out the 1,000 heartless and zombie girant man after them .

"Aw, crap, we got Giant Man coming after us, and all of the heartless, too!", Deadpool yells. "Master Yoda, we're going to need some backup, as in assistance, not, 'drive backwards'.

Master Yoda struggled mightily to stop simply Force crushing this annoying heroes organs into a ball the size of a grapefruit. "Backup, we must have", he agreed. About that time, Luke Cage and Gambit show up.

"Hey Gambit, you ready for some hands on bo stick practice!", Deadpool inquired.

"Always", the mutant replied, drawing his retractable bo staff and holding an extra deck of cards in his hand as extra firepower. "Surfer will come to our aid if we need it, but I think we can take them, don't you, Luke?"

"Right on, Remy. We can do this!", Luke Cage growled, whirling his 300 pound section of telephone pole over his head at a very high speed. "We need some help from Ripper and Leo Sanders' teams", I say, withdrawing a walkie-talkie to communicate with the two team leaders. "Ripper, Leo, we need your help ASAP. We got 1000 Heartless zombies and zombie Giant Man incoming. Surfer is flying topcover, since hellbentnow's army will be arriving at any moment, and we need him on guard duty. Where are you guys?", I persist weakly, staring at the horde of zombies rushing at us.
"This one's gonna be close", I say to myself.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 08:34 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

You don't just say "I KILLZ YOU WIT COOL RAYGUN DATS DA STRONGEST EVA BAM YO DEAD!" You give the guy a chance to react.

*Surfer stands up, then heats his body up to 3000 degrees for a few seconds, evaporating the zombies' spit.*

"I will resist your efforts at evil", he said quietly, and transforms his hand into a sword, cleanly severing a zombie's head from his body. The other zombies rush to attack the Surfer, but he mounts his board and blasts upward to a safe distance.

"There are many of them, but my other friends can aid me", he says, watching as Deadpool and Master Yoda, clutching a minigun, Uzis, and lightsaber, respectively, creep up to a small tree about 100 feet from the zombies.

"So, like, you can really do your Jedi mind trick thingy?, an excited Deadpool inquired of the small Jedi. "Do it on me. If you can't, it'll prove that I have a strong mind, as I've always suspected."

Praying for patience, Master Yoda replied, "Yes, can I, but now, the time is not. Quiet, we must be, and prevent the zombies from escaping. The Silver Surfer, help us he will."

They lie in wait, Yoda repeatedly having to admonish Deadpool to shut up, while Luke Cage and Gambit set up position on the opposite side of the group of enemies.

zombie spider man sees the group and the zombies charge and blast with little of power comsic they got from bitting sliver sufer.

"AHHH, ZOMBIES!!", Deadpool screams. "I hate these things. They never die. Guess I'll have to do my best." And with that, he opens up with his M134 minigun at the horde of zombies. Hundreds of armor piercing bullets whizz through the packed formation, shattering bones, severing ligaments, and cutting through muscle like a knife through butter. Though they don't feel pain, the zombies start to fall as the tendons powering their legs are utterly pulverized by flying led. Zombie Thor, Spider-man, Captain America, Hulk, Cyclops, and several others fall as they can no longer move their bodies forward.

"Now, super green Jedi man," Deadpool shouts, releasing the trigger on his smoking gatling gun.

Like a green, whirling ball of death, Master Yoda triple flips into action, igniting his lightsaber in the process. His first target is zombie Wolverine, who's adamantium skeleton is severed by the blade of energy. "Dude, so his bones AREN'T indestructable after all!", Deadpool crows, sitting back with popcorn, enjoying the show. He is forced to backflip backwards when zombie Hulk nearly turned his head into jelly with a punch, having dragged his useless legs across the battlefield. "Not a nice hulky,", the merc with a mouth lectures, pulling out a Franchi semi-automatic shotgun and putting four rounds into the Hulk's face. It doesn't kill him, but it buys time for Yoda to leap over and sever the Hulk's head with one lightsaber stroke.

"Damn, I have GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE", an awed Deadpool whistles. The rest of the zombies were retreating in disarray, and Deadpool and Yoda take their time finishing off the zombies who were incapacitated by the minigun earlier.

"Well, master Yoda, looks like we were able to prevail in round one", Deadpool said. "Now let me see that cool lightsaber!", he shouts, chasing the old Jedi around the field before a strong Force push convinces him otherwise. "OK, OK, maybe later", he grumbles, pulling out his Star Wars limited edition action figures and playing with them.

zombie ginat man:master nd4 we are sorry to informr you but only 8 of us are left
zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

me:what!that is it!i then send out the 1,000 heartless and zombie girant man after them .

"Aw, crap, we got Giant Man coming after us, and all of the heartless, too!", Deadpool yells. "Master Yoda, we're going to need some backup, as in assistance, not, 'drive backwards'.

Master Yoda struggled mightily to stop simply Force crushing this annoying heroes organs into a ball the size of a grapefruit. "Backup, we must have", he agreed. About that time, Luke Cage and Gambit show up.

"Hey Gambit, you ready for some hands on bo stick practice!", Deadpool inquired.

"Always", the mutant replied, drawing his retractable bo staff and holding an extra deck of cards in his hand as extra firepower. "Surfer will come to our aid if we need it, but I think we can take them, don't you, Luke?"

"Right on, Remy. We can do this!", Luke Cage growled, whirling his 300 pound section of telephone pole over his head at a very high speed. "We need some help from Ripper and Leo Sanders' teams", I say, withdrawing a walkie-talkie to communicate with the two team leaders. "Ripper, Leo, we need your help ASAP. We got 1000 Heartless zombies and zombie Giant Man incoming. Surfer is flying topcover, since hellbentnow's army will be arriving at any moment, and we need him on guard duty. Where are you guys?", I persist weakly, staring at the horde of zombies rushing at us.

zombie ginat man:i am gonna have fun eating you guys!
oh and me and the hearless arent the only things you have to worry about!
you then see a zombie link missing a arm .
and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!
hey deadpool come over here!we got cheesy puffs.
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:59 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 04:45 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

"You want something to eat, GM? Eat this!", Deadpool shouts, pulling out an M31 6 shot 40mm grenade launcher, firing four rounds at Giant Man's head. The high explosive grenades turned Giant Man's head into a red mass of pulp and tissue, and he staggered backwards in pain, tripped, and toppled over, smashing a few hundred of the heartless under his body. "Dang, I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning", Deadpool said, whipping out twin MP7's and spraying the crowd of heartless. Several went down, and others recoiled from injuries. Deadpool reloaded his grenade launcher and began lobbing grenades into the mass of heartless, as Master Yoda leapt into the path of zombie Link.
"I will stop you at all costs", Yoda said, holding his green lightsaber in a fighting stance. Link draws his sword, speaks an incantation, and his sword becomes lightsaber proof. "So be it", Yoda said, and he whirled into action against the zombie swordsman.
After taking down 52 heartless with a pack of cards, Gambit rushed forward with Luke Cage and began knocking out or killing heartless left and right. With his amazing strength, Luke could sweep a dozen heartless off their feets, high into the air, and several feet away onto other heartless. Great swings of his heavy makeshift staff rendered bone asunder, smashing several enemies into each other, and spilling great amounts of blood onto the battlefield. With my twin lightsabers, I joined them, hacking and slashing through dozens of heartless at a time. But will it be enough?, I wonder, severing the heads from two heartless.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:03 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 08:59 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

"You want something to eat, GM? Eat this!", Deadpool shouts, pulling out an M31 6 shot 40mm grenade launcher, firing four rounds at Giant Man's head. The high explosive grenades turned Giant Man's head into a red mass of pulp and tissue, and he staggered backwards in pain, tripped, and toppled over, smashing a few hundred of the heartless under his body. "Dang, I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning", Deadpool said, whipping out twin MP7's and spraying the crowd of heartless. Several went down, and others recoiled from injuries. Deadpool reloaded his grenade launcher and began lobbing grenades into the mass of heartless, as Master Yoda leapt into the path of zombie Link.
"I will stop you at all costs", Yoda said, holding his green lightsaber in a fighting stance. Link draws his sword, speaks an incantation, and his sword becomes lightsaber proof. "So be it", Yoda said, and he whirled into action against the zombie swordsman.
After taking down 52 heartless with a pack of cards, Gambit rushed forward with Luke Cage and began knocking out or killing heartless left and right. With his amazing strength, Luke could sweep a dozen heartless off their feets, high into the air, and several feet away onto other heartless. Great swings of his heavy makeshift staff rendered bone asunder, smashing several enemies into each other, and spilling great amounts of blood onto the battlefield. With my twin lightsabers, I joined them, hacking and slashing through dozens of heartless at a time. But will it be enough?, I wonder, severing the heads from two heartless.

zombie reed richrads zaps deadpool with a machine that makes him come over here.
reed:just a little more and we get bounty hunter tonginht!
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:12 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 05:03 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

zombie reed richrads zaps deadpool with a machine that makes him come over here.

"NO!", I shout, activating a thermal detonator and hurling it with all my might at zombie reed richards. The explosion blasted him off of his feet, and while not killing him, it destroyed the ray gun, freeing Deadpool from it's influence, and it inadvertently knocked Reed's IQ down by about 100 points.
"So, you thought you could use some weird ray thing on me, eh?", Deadpool said to the downed Reed. "Thanks to Wingman here, I'm safe now. HA ha ha!"

--------------------

----

----

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:15 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 09:12 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

"NO!", I shout, activating a thermal detonator and hurling it with all my might at zombie reed richards. The explosion blasted him off of his feet, and while not killing him, it destroyed the ray gun, freeing Deadpool from it's influence, and it inadvertently knocked Reed's IQ down by about 100 points.
"So, you thought you could use some weird ray thing on me, eh?", Deadpool said to the downed Reed. "Thanks to Wingman here, I'm safe now. HA ha ha!"

zombie reed richrds;i am soryy dead pool pleas help me to eat you!he then streches his arms and pull dps head inside his mouth.
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:30 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 05:15 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

zombie reed richrds;i am soryy dead pool pleas help me to eat you!he then streches his arms and pull dps head inside his mouth.

But right when he's about to take a bite, a green sword blade sprouts from his chest, followed by two quick slashes that cut Reed's arms. Master Yoda appears next to Deadpool, who is busy dusting himself off. " Not so fast, stretchy zombie", he says, Force throwing Reed into zombie Sue Storm, knocking them both out, "but Deadpool, live a bit longer, must."
"Gee whiz, thanks, Master Y", Deadpool said, rubbing zombie spit off of his head. "But even if he'd eaten my head, my healing factor would have grown it back, no sweat.

--------------------

----

----

Bassetman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:40 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 08:22 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

*Takes grenades out of hammerspace*

"Thank god for the CBUB.."

*Throws grenades into heartless*

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 09:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 05:15 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

and a zombie f4.
you are doomed heroes!

But right when he's about to take a bite, a green sword blade sprouts from his chest, followed by two quick slashes that cut Reed's arms. Master Yoda appears next to Deadpool, who is busy dusting himself off. " Not so fast, stretchy zombie", he says, Force throwing Reed into zombie Sue Storm, knocking them both out, "but Deadpool, live a bit longer, must."
"Gee whiz, thanks, Master Y", Deadpool said, rubbing zombie spit off of his head. "But even if he'd eaten my head, my healing factor would have grown it back, no sweat.

zombie johhy goes supernova and and thing cauese a earthqukae.that sakes deadpool up.johyy burn him now!
VG_Addict
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 10:14 PM

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Suddenly, a rather tall pig-like monster appeared out of nowhere. Behind him were a multitude of villains, including a muscular man wearing a skull mask and wielding a massive warhammer, an obese man in a high-tech machine who was bald except for his bushy mustache, a blue monster who had glowing green eyes, large claws, and a transparent body, an insane man who resembled a clown, a grey-skinned man with slick purple hair, a scar across his face, wearing a heavy coat, had a fat cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a golden hook on his left hand. Finally, another obese man, which was a stark contrast to his bulging muscles, who also had a mustache, though this one was jagged-looked and had a large pink nose. This man wore a yellow hat with a blue 'W' on it and a matching yellow undershirt which was covered in a pair of purple overalls, along with pointed purple shoes.

"Need some help?" the pig-like monster asked, fingering his gigantic sword. This monster was none other than the evil Ganon who terrorizes Hyrule.

"I can't wait to try out my latest invention on these fools!" exclaimed Dr. Robotnik, the obese man as he prepared his weapons for battle.

--------------------
hellbentnow
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 10:15 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

From his chair hbn watch in happiness as the zombies died. He put his index and middle finger to his temple.

"Brolly attack, but first i will send you a full body suit. I didn't know the surfer was so powerful. The suit will absorb the power and mix it with your own."

" D.H.K you attack also"

"Master yoda will stop me!"

"I'm send someone soon."

A man appeared behind him even with all the red his blood red eyes stood out.

"This sword will not be broken, these contact will able you to match the force, fly and give you limited super strength. I will drop right in front of Yoda."

The man was gone. At the same time a blast caused the surfer to lose his balance on his board and stopped. And a Japanese man appear in from of deadpool. And a strike was stopped by a lightsaber. It was time for the real battle!

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:12 PM

And a Japanese man appear in from of deadpool.

"Who are you, little squinty eyed Japanese man?", Deadpool asked, drawing two adamantium katanas.

--------------------

----

----

Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:15 PM

At the same time a blast caused the surfer to lose his balance on his board and stopped.

The Silver Surfer regained his balance and scanned the ground for the one who had fired on him. Brolly stood defiantly on the ground, wearing a unique battle suit. With his cosmic awareness, the Surfer knew that this was no ordinary suit. It has the ability to absorb whatever power he would project at him. "This is a dangerous and powerful opponent", the Surfer said to himself. He absorbed additional cosmic energy from the sun, and then zoomed in low at Brolly, ready for battle.

--------------------

----

----

Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:19 PM

And a strike was stopped by a lightsaber.

Master Yoda had just cut off Link's arm and head when his sword was stopped in mid swing by a blade, also able to resist the energy of his lightsaber. The diminutive green Jedi disengaged and stepped back, finishing his killing stroke to Link's body at the same time and surveyed his opponent, standing about a dozen feet away. "Who are you, and be you foe, or friend?", Yoda said in his low, gravelly speech.

--------------------

----

----

The Ripper
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:21 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

*Readies Blood Calibur to amplify the powers of The Prince*

"From Time Manipulation, now you'll be reality warper!" I said to the Prince.

(OOC) Is this cheating? Blood Edge and Blood Calibur both can reality warp.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0816 seconds · Archive